lol怎么按asdproduct mode界面不动动

asdlolciterquit
时间: 23:21:53
Hello folks you can simply get $5 credit by registering through my link but you have to complete the verification process for getting $5 credit.Process:1. All you have to do is open this /r/3ee746b82. Register yourself by providing your information.3. A message with a confirmation link will be sent to your email address. Please open that link to confirm and activate your account.4. It will than say that your account was successfully confirmed. You can now sign in.5. Than you have to setup your CoinJar Filler. If the filler page doesn't opens right after you sign in, than you can click on filler by clicking on the top center where "Filler Buy/Sell" is written.6. Don't worry if there is written only australia is supported, you just have to click next and rest assure you will get $5 credit (despite the fact where ever you are living, it won't matter) if you follow my instructions.7. After clicking next, you have to enter your mobile number for using the coinjar filler and getting the $5 credit. Just erase or delete the +61 and write your mobile number with your own country code and than you will recieve the confirmation code on your mobile number, enter the confirmation code and press next.8. After that you have to identify your identity or simply you can say verification process. Either click verification on the left panel or click get identified today.9. Than click on verify my identity with coinjar identity services.10. There will be two ways of verifying your identity on CoinJar. Either by greenid or by uploading files.11. If you live outside Australia and you are not from Australia, you can click upload ID Files to verify your identity.12. If you are living in Australia or you are from Australia than you can click on greenid.13. Those who are not from Australia can click upload files and after that click upload a document, select document type from the drop list.14. Select passport, driver license or government issued photo ID (only 1 document is required either government issued photo ID or passport or driver license) to verify your identity and upload the document. (This document should be in English or if you don't have this document in english than you can attach a document which supports english translation to this document with it)15. Select utility bill, telephone bill or bank statement (only 1 document is required either utility bill or bank statement) to verify your address and upload the document. (This document should be in English or if you don't have this document in english than you can attach a document which supports english translation to this document with it)16. Any document uploaded must meet these requirements:?? ?Scanned in colour if it contains your photo?? ?At least 100 dpi?? ?Not cropped, blurry or masked17. After uploading your identity and address verification document, submit the documents for verification.18. The verification will be done in one day and successful verification will get $5 credit in their account.19. After getting your $5 credit, you can exchange those $5 for buying bitcoin by simply clicking buy bitcoin. When you have the bitcoin than you can withdraw those bitcoins equivalent to $5 to your bitcoin wallet like blockchain, coinbase and xapo etc and you can use them.If you have any difficulty or question regarding this you can leave your reply over here. I will try my best to answer your questions to satisfy you and if the need arises than we can further discuss the problem.[/list]Proof:On 16th november, i got the $5 credit and bought btc at that day's market price and sent it to my blockchain wallet, Here's the proof:Received $5 credit and bought btc from it:Sent those btc to my blockchain wallet:People who are registering they can post in this thread with a reply if they have registered.Coinjar -> currently only for Australians and the $5 is really credited if you have verified your account.Coinjar -> currently only for Australians and the $5 is really credited if you have verified your account.Seketsuna just press next it won't matter if you are not from australia. You will get the $5 credit when your account will be verified thats confirm.anything else you want to ask?when i click verification it shows...We're sorry, but something went wrong.If you are the application owner check the logs for more information.Where can i receive australia sms free?I'm not australian.Where can i receive australia sms free?I'm not australian.enter your mobile number in the verification process and than you will recieve the sms with the confirmation code. It doesn't matters if you are not from australia just enter your number followed by +(country code and your mobile number).If the problem persists than send me a pm.when i click verification it shows...We're sorry, but something went wrong.If you are the application owner check the logs for more information.pm medone verified by phone but i dont received the free 5$done verified by phone but i dont received the free 5$Read my first post completely, its not only phone verification, you have to verify your identity also, than only you will be able to get $5 credit feryjhie.If you have successfully submitted the files for verification.. than verification will be completed in 24 hours. And after that you will recieve the $5 credit. So be patient feryjhie and be hopeful.done verified by phone but i dont received the free 5$Read my first post completely, its not only phone verification, you have to verify your identity also, than only you will be able to get $5 credit feryjhie.If you have successfully submitted the files for verification.. than verification will be completed in 24 hours. And after that you will recieve the $5 credit. So be patient feryjhie and be hopeful.Registered Waiting to get free 5$$ 5 passable, but passable complicated condition but no problem, I will try it done verified by phone but i dont received the free 5$Read my first post completely, its not only phone verification, you have to verify your identity also, than only you will be able to get $5 credit feryjhie.If you have successfully submitted the files for verification.. than verification will be completed in 24 hours. And after that you will recieve the $5 credit. So be patient feryjhie and be hopeful.Registered Waiting to get free 5$If you have verified yourself than surely you will get the $5 credit.$ 5 passable, but passable complicated condition but no problem, I will try it I seriously didn't understand what do you want to say by $5 passable?done verified by phone but i dont received the free 5$Read my first post completely, its not only phone verification, you have to verify your identity also, than only you will be able to get $5 credit feryjhie.If you have successfully submitted the files for verification.. than verification will be completed in 24 hours. And after that you will recieve the $5 credit. So be patient feryjhie and be hopeful.Registered Waiting to get free 5$If you have verified yourself than surely you will get the $5 credit.how if i'm not in australia will i get the free ?done verified by phone but i dont received the free 5$Read my first post completely, its not only phone verification, you have to verify your identity also, than only you will be able to get $5 credit feryjhie.If you have successfully submitted the files for verification.. than verification will be completed in 24 hours. And after that you will recieve the $5 credit. So be patient feryjhie and be hopeful.Registered Waiting to get free 5$If you have verified yourself than surely you will get the $5 credit.how if i'm not in australia will i get the free ?Yes, you will get the $5 credit for free, it really don't matters if you are not from australia. I had already mentioned it in the first post that don't worry about this thing that you are not from australia, rest assure you will get the $5 credit if you follow the instructions i had mentioned above.I don't think that $5 is enough to convince me to verify my personal details. So far only one person has successfully verified himself and got the $5 credit. Don't know whos that person.Two person has successfully verified themselves and got the $5 credit each person.it seems a lot of stuff to do per 5$ it seems a lot of stuff to do per 5$ So its upto you whether you want to take the guranteed $5 credit or not. I am not forcing you for it卧槽!你们打LOL左手都放在哪里啊?我怎么是放在ASD上面?_曼联吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,668,711贴子:
卧槽!你们打LOL左手都放在哪里啊?我怎么是放在ASD上面?
我看草莓说他放在QWE上啊。。。确实放在QWE方便点,但是习惯了又改不活来
为了杰伦,感觉将有一大...
真心皮城警备看见这2个...
最后面的郊区都要一个多...
听说过网购族“再买就剁...
缺牙要及时修复,揭秘种植牙如何做到几十年不掉?
打一下闪现庆祝么
打dota的表示,一直是A和S健