eclipase device 里面online对应的excel一行对应多行代表什么意思

debugging - Eclipse: Android Device Chooser - Unknown Android 2.3.4 Device - Stack Overflow
Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career.
or sign in with
I have a Nexus One phone running Android 2.3.4. I am trying to build an application using the USB open accessory library. To do this I have selected Google APIs 10 as the Build Target. The
project is actually an application provided by Microchip that I know works on this device. I installed the APK of the application to the phone manually and it works. Now I want to be able to debug and modify the application.
When I press the Run button and it comes time to choose a platform. The Android Device Chooser window comes up with the following with the Nexus One plugged in:
Any ideas?
EDIT: I working in a Linux development environment. Specifically Fedora 14.
The solution was to create a udev rule for the device. See
for how to setup a udev rule for your specific vendor device.
With the rule in place. Eclipse was able to launch and debug.
Supposing you are on Linux:
Your device-node-permissions are very likely wrong. Check if this is true by issuing a:
adb kill-server
sudo adb start-server
adb devices
on your computer. This launches the adb-server as root. If this work, and it doesn't work if you leave out the sudo, you have a permission-problem.
The solution depends uppon your distribution and your installed versions check
which explains how to generate a udev file for Ubuntu.
14.3k1269115
It also might be that there is no USB vendor ID for the Nexus One where The Nexus One shows up as “?????????” in adb/Eclipse.
So if you want it to recognize then you have to follow these steps:
Follow the instructions at
http://developer.android.com/guide/developing/device.html
Replace the vendor id of “0bb4″ with “18d1″ in /etc/udev/rules.d/51-android.rules.
Or add another line that reads:
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", SYSFS{idVendor}=="18d1", MODE="0666"
3. restart computer or just "sudo service udev restart"
Copy this file in /etc/udev/rules.d/
and rename to "51-android.rules" and add permission chmod a+r
#/etc/udev/rules.d/51-android.rules
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTR{idVendor}=="0502", MODE="0666", GROUP="plugdev"
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTR{idVendor}=="0b05", MODE="0666", GROUP="plugdev"
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTR{idVendor}=="413c", MODE="0666", GROUP="plugdev"
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTR{idVendor}=="0489", MODE="0666", GROUP="plugdev"
#Garmin-Asus
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTR{idVendor}=="091e", MODE="0666", GROUP="plugdev"
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTR{idVendor}=="18d1", MODE="0666", GROUP="plugdev"
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTR{idVendor}=="0bb4", MODE="0666", GROUP="plugdev"
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTR{idVendor}=="12d1", MODE="0666", GROUP="plugdev"
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTR{idVendor}=="24e3", MODE="0666", GROUP="plugdev"
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTR{idVendor}=="2116", MODE="0666", GROUP="plugdev"
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTR{idVendor}=="0482", MODE="0666", GROUP="plugdev"
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTR{idVendor}=="17ef", MODE="0666", GROUP="plugdev"
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTR{idVendor}=="1004", MODE="0666", GROUP="plugdev"
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTR{idVendor}=="22b8", MODE="0666", GROUP="plugdev"
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTR{idVendor}=="0409", MODE="0666", GROUP="plugdev"
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTR{idVendor}=="2080", MODE="0666", GROUP="plugdev"
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTR{idVendor}=="0955", MODE="0666", GROUP="plugdev"
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTR{idVendor}=="2257", MODE="0666", GROUP="plugdev"
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTR{idVendor}=="10a9", MODE="0666", GROUP="plugdev"
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTR{idVendor}=="1d4d", MODE="0666", GROUP="plugdev"
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTR{idVendor}=="0471", MODE="0666", GROUP="plugdev"
#PMC-Sierra
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTR{idVendor}=="04da", MODE="0666", GROUP="plugdev"
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTR{idVendor}=="05c6", MODE="0666", GROUP="plugdev"
#SK Telesys
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTR{idVendor}=="1f53", MODE="0666", GROUP="plugdev"
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTR{idVendor}=="04e8", MODE="0666", GROUP="plugdev"
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTR{idVendor}=="04dd", MODE="0666", GROUP="plugdev"
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTR{idVendor}=="054c", MODE="0666", GROUP="plugdev"
#Sony Ericsson
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTR{idVendor}=="0fce", MODE="0666", GROUP="plugdev"
#Teleepoch
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTR{idVendor}=="2340", MODE="0666", GROUP="plugdev"
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTR{idVendor}=="0930", MODE="0666", GROUP="plugdev"
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTR{idVendor}=="19d2", MODE="0666", GROUP="plugdev"
You can enter the sdk/platform-tools and run with su in Ubuntu.
Then kill and restart the adb service.
Now the devices name can be recognized.
63.6k9133164
Tried all above none worked .. finally worked when I switch connected as from MTP to Camera(PTP).
./adb kill-server &&
sudo ./adb devices
Install this
then reattach your device .... then it will ask you to accept some certificate or something like that ....press ok
Its Done! :D
protected by ♦
Thank you for your interest in this question.
Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10
on this site (the ).
Would you like to answer one of these
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabledeclipse - Android Device Chooser -- device not showing up - Stack Overflow
Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career.
or sign in with
I'm using Eclipse + ADT, and my physical device (listed below) is unlisted on Android Device Chooser. I have updated Eclipse and all of the Android packages. My phone is running Android OS 1.6, which corresponds to the target version listed in the Eclipse Project.
Also, the reason I decided to try testing on a real device is because the emulator doesn't seem to be working right anymore when I run my project. The emulator launches, but the program never does. Any ideas?
(using windows 7/t-mobile mytouch 3g)
First, make sure that the Android ADB can "talk to" your device.
Open a Windows Command Prompt (cmd.exe)/Mac Terminal.
Go to the folder (via cd) where ADB.exe is in, e.g, C:\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
Type adb devices
If your device is listed (serial number is displayed), go to the second check. Otherwise, this means ADB currently can't talk to your device. There're many reasons which can cause the problem, try:
In your device, turn on "USB Debugging Mode" in Settings -> Application -> Development.
In your device, turn on "Allow installation of non-market Applications" in Settings -> Application -> Development.
Restart your Windows/Mac.
Restart the Android device.
In Windows/Mac, reinstall device drivers.
Second, make sure you set the "Deployment target selection mode" to manual:
In Eclipse Package Explorer view, right click your Project, select Run As -> Run Configurations...
In Run Configurations dialog, under Android Application. If your app doesn't exist, double click Android Application to create a new configuration, give it a suitable name (e.g. your app). Make sure this configuration is selected.
On the right area, for Android tab, make sure your project displayed under P for Target tab, select "Always prompt to select device" or "manual".
Click "Apply" and close the Run Configurations dialog.
The next time when you Run your app, you should see your list of devices.
Your device still can't display? Ok. Third, make sure your "Project Build Target" Android version is supported in your Device.
Check your device's Android version. In your device, select Settings->About Device.
Check Android version of your project. Right click your project->Properties->Android->ProjectBuildTarget.
Make sure that it's not newer than your device's version.
Also remember to set the 'Deployment target selection mode' to manual (Debug configurations -> target tab)
After following some of the steps in other answers here, as well as what is found here: , I had to issue two commands before my phone would show up.
adb kill-server
adb start-server
Finally, after those two commands would my device show up when I ran
adb devices
From time to time, the ADB process may get stuck (technical term there).
When that happens, the above commands will not work.
I have found that killing the ADB process (look in for adb.exe in the Processes tab in Task Manager on Windows, or kill the PID for adb under linux), and then use
adb start-server
generally fixes that problem.
I think this was because the option for USB debugging wasn't checked on the device
from the Android Developer site is what worked for me:
Enable USB debugging on your device. On most devices running Android
3.2 or older, you can find the option under Settings > Applications > Development. On Android 4.0 and newer, it's in Settings > Developer
options. Note: On Android 4.2 and newer, Developer options is hidden
by default. To make it available, go to Settings > About phone and tap
Build number seven times. Return to the previous screen to find
Developer options.
Using the Android SDK Manager may or may not actually install the Google USB Driver.
Following the steps here:
allowed Eclipse to display the device.
If you select Android Application in the Debug As dialog, you should be able to attach the debugger to the device directly. Make sure you run adb devices on your shell and see your device listed. If not, you will need to re-install the driver for the device. You can uninstall the drivers you have using USBdeview and then download and re-install the drivers until you see the serial number for the device listed when you run adb devices. - Arunabh Das
None of the other answers worked for me. For me the device registered with eclipse after I rebooted the phone. Process for that is going to vary by phone model.
31.5k16101166
To install the Android USB driver on Windows 7 for the first time:
Connect your Android-powered device to your computer's USB port.
Right-click on Computer from your desktop or Windows Explorer, and select Manage.
Select Devices in the left pane.
Locate and expand Other device in the right pane.
Right-click the device name (such as Nexus S) and select Update Driver Software. This will launch the Hardware Update Wizard.
Select Browse my computer for driver software and click Next.
Click Browse and locate the USB driver folder. (The Google USB Driver is located in \extras\google\usb_driver.)
Click Next to install the driver.
I had a similar problem...and my issue was related to using too high of an sdk....
I changed:
uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="17" android:targetSdkVersion="17"/
uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="8" android:targetSdkVersion="17"
and my problem was solved.
21.5k1671113
I'm very late here, but if it helps someone... be sure you don?t have a conflict with your USB mode when attaching the cable. I pick "Only charge" (sorry if it's not exact, I have an Spanish terminal) but sometimes it changes to share net and the device dissapears from the list when running an app.
I was facing the android device not showing in "device chooser" so I try my best but no avail, at least I found that ADB drivers should update, for this I did following steps
1. download driver from"http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1161769"
2. Device Manager->> right click on ADB ->> update driver ->>browse path of downloaded drivers then OK
update successful.
and I found my android device in "Device Chooser"
try and getting relax
If you have a samsung device you need to install a special driver for development:
Okay... so I could never get my PENDO pad to show up.. until I encountered this..
process android.process.acore has stopped..
Yeah.. nothing to do with this issue right?
Ah ah but it lead me to MOBILEGO.
It's a desk application that lets you admin your device.. Guess how.. by connecting via USB.
Yep and it does.. It installed everything on my windows box, and now Eclipse has no problem seeing my PENDO.
Another alternative: on modern Apple iMac's, the USB port closest to the outside edge of the machine never works with ADB, whereas all others work fine. I've seen this on two different iMacs, possibly those are USB 1.0 ports (or something equally stupid) - or it's a general manufacturing defect.
Plugging USB cables (new, old, high quality or cheap) into all other USB ports works fine, but plugging into that one fails ADB
NB: plugging into that port works for file-transfer, etc - it's only ADB that breaks.
26.4k14104136
In galaxy note 3 you need to enable the developer option. Access the "About Device" and click on the Build number multiple time until a message appear which telling you that the developer option has been enabled. Go back to general and there your go..the developer option has been enabled and select USB debugging option. This is for Galaxy note 3 N9005 Andriod 4.3.
My problem was with an old ZTE phone, I was ignoring the autorun.exe that kept popping up when I plugged in the phone.
I finally ran the autorun software it installed ZTE drivers and the phone started showing up in adb devices.
The device was not showing up because of the following line in android manifest file---
&uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="18"
android:targetSdkVersion="18"/&
I changed it to---
&uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="8"
android:targetSdkVersion="19"/&
Now it worked.
15.6k1866122
Disable debugging mode and developer options in your phone.
Start Android device monitor.
Now enable developer options and debugging mode in your phone.
You should be able to see your device listed after this in android device monitor. There after you should be able to see it under Android device chooser.
My device had disappeared from the adb devices list after connecting it to adb on another laptop.
I selected "Charge only" on the phone and then re-enabled USB debugging.
That resolved the problem for me.
Use USBDeview, from here,
Run as administrator.
Disconnect your phone.
Delete all the drivers associated with your phone. Some will say Android as well as the name and model of the phone.
Plug your phone back in so that Windows re-installs the drivers.
This worked for me, when the other solutions didn't.
I'm on a MAC and for some reason when I connected my device via USB there was a weird mount called USB-Drivers which when I UNmounted from Finder, the Androide Device Chooser instantly recognized my device.
40.2k41161215
I have an HTC G2 with Win 8 and it took me hours to get Eclipse to recognize the device. I followed all of the advice above to no avail when I found this on :
Now click with the right mouse button on Computer, click Manage. Go to
Device Manager. Right click Acer A700, click update driver software.
Choose "Browe my computer for driver software". Choose "Let me pick
from a list". Click all devices or/and Have disk.. Go to C:\Program
Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\extras\google\usb_driver\ and click
the file under the 2 folders (android_winusb.inf) Click on the first
one and install.
Substitute "Android Phone" under "Other devices" for "Acer A700" and use the android_winusb file under adt-bundle-windows-x86_64\sdk\extras\google\usb_driver. Click "OK" when you get the scary prompt about Windows becoming unstable and presto!
I had the same problem and solved this way: my phone is a SonyEricsson Xperia X8 and wasn't recognized by windows 7 (but it was by Ubuntu). Hence I figured out it was a driver problem.
0) Pluged in my smartphone
1) Right clicked on Computer->Manage->Device Manager
2) There was a yellow exclamation mark on one item named something like "SEMC HUSB"... Double clicked on that item (that was actually related to the smarphone) and updated the drivers (previously downloaded from this page
and now everything works). I guess that you can find your proper dirvers via google if you have a different phone.
And , if your device is a Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 with the original ROM (2.1) or similar, then use:
&uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="7" android:targetSdkVersion="17" /&
in AndroidManifest.xml
I had to goto "Settings->Developer options->USB debugging".
Make sure USB debugging is turned on.
Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket
Android 4.1.2
Mac 10.8.5
I had the same issue with Sony Experia Z, that is because I'm running on windows 8 and apparently I need to download a driver for it.
As mentioned by stkhou, I check my Device manager and saw the eclamation mark.
Which it was the model of my phone, to double check so I remove the usb and it dissapeard.
So I plug it in again and the icon appears again.
So it's pretty sure the driver issue, so I have download it and install.
After installation, run the android device chooser on eclipse again and it works for me.
I hope same for you.
Here below I saved the links that might intrests someone who has sony issue. ;)
Here are the list of available driver for sony devices:
One possible reason is to check Android SDK Manager and install Google USB Driver in Extras folder if you have not installed it.
12.5k65349
If none of the options work, I change the port and then enable USB debugging and it works fine.
I had problem seeing my android device, so when adb reported that none were present, I cycled power on my USB hub and voilà, it came back in adb and in eclipse DDMS.
protected by ♦
Thank you for your interest in this question.
Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10
on this site (the ).
Would you like to answer one of these
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabledConnecting Your Android Device to Eclipse - Developer.com
Hot Topics:
Connecting Your Android Device to Eclipse
February 18, 2013
Eclipse and the Android Development Tools (ADT) provide a comprehensive emulator that can be fine-tuned to imitate an exhaustive range of device characteristics and real-world situations (incoming calls, text messages, changes of location etc.) However, the emulator has its limitations and cannot give you the same experience as running and debugging your app on a real device. With an Android device connected to your Eclipse installation, not only will you be able to experience your app exactly as the end-user will, but as an added bonus loading your app is often much quicker on a real device than on the Android emulator.
Connecting Eclipse to your Android device sounds straightforward, with tracking down and installing the correct drivers the only time-consuming step. However, this process is also notoriously temperamental and sometimes getting Eclipse to recognize your device can be surprisingly difficult. In this tutorial, we'll cover the step-by-step, best-case-scenario of connecting Eclipse to your Android device, before providing a checklist of tips and tricks you can work your way through when Eclipse refuses to cooperate.
How to Connect Your Device
1. Before we start, you must enable debugging mode on your Android device. Open the 'Applications' folder and select 'Development.' On the subsequent screen, ensure the 'USB Debugging' checkbox is ticked.
USB Debugging checkbox
2. If you're developing on Windows, you'll need to install the USB driver for your device. Your first stop should be the list of
maintained by Google.
If you're working with a Google device (such as the Nexus line) you can download the necessary drivers through the Android SDK Manager. Open the 'Windows' menu and select 'Android SDK Manager' to get started. The Android SDK Manager will open, listing all of the installed packages, along with available updates and additional packages that can be installed. Locate the 'Google USB Driver' package under the 'Extras' folder. If it isn't installed, tick the checkbox and click the 'Install Package' button. This can take some time to download, so be prepared to wait a few minutes.
Android SDK Manager
3. Connect the device to your computer using the appropriate USB cable.
4. Inside your Eclipse installation, open the 'Run' menu and select 'Run Configurations.'
Run Configurations
5. Select the Android project you wish to run/debug and open the 'Target' tab.
6. Ensure 'Always prompt to pick device' is selected, click 'Apply' and 'Run.'
Target tab && Always prompt to pick device
7. The 'Android Device Chooser' will open. If you've connected your device successfully, it will be listed under 'Choose a running Android device.' Select your device and click 'OK.'
Android Device Chooser
8. Check your device - your app will have made the leap from Eclipse onto your screen!
Troubleshooting
This all sounds very straightforward, but there are countless quirks and hard-to-diagnose problems that can make connecting a device much more difficult than it sounds. In this section, we'll run through a checklist of things to try when your device isn't registering.
1. Check that USB Debugging is enabled. This setting can inadvertently (and perhaps even automatically) change when you plug/unplug your device from your machine, or when you reboot your phone.
2. Check your device while it's connected to your machine. Is it asking you to choose between different modes? Some phones have a 'charge only' mode that can prevent Eclipse from recognizing the device.
Choose a connection type
3. Make sure you don't have an Android Virtual Device running in the background.
4. Could there be a problem with the USB cable? If you have a spare cable to hand, plug it in to rule out a fault with the cable itself.
5. Double-check you're running the correct driver. Even if you are, some devices have all the required software pre-installed (for example, HTC Sync) and downloading drivers from another location can muddy the waters. If this might be the case with your device, try uninstalling the driver from your machine and reinstalling the software from your device's memory.
6. Does the driver require supporting software? Samsung Kies on Windows requires .Net Framework 3.5 SP1 or above, for example. This is usually installed along with the driver, but there's no guarantee.
7. Running the Android Debug Monitor tool (monitor.bat) has been known to kickstart Eclipse into recognizing a new device. Connect your device, locate monitor.bat (android-sdks/tools/monitor.bat) and double-click to open. This will open the Android Debug Monitor, a stand-alone debugging tool that lists connected devices.
Android Debug Monitor
8. A running adb.exe process can interfere with the connection. Close Eclipse, and open the Task Manager by pressing 'CTRL', 'Shift' and 'Esc.' Find the adb.exe process and kill it. Launch Eclipse and try again.
9. Check that your 'Project Build Target' is compatible with the Android version on your device. You can check what version of Android your device is running by opening 'Settings' and selecting 'About Phone,' followed by the 'Software information' option if available. If you need a reminder of your project's build target, ensure the project is selected in Eclipse's 'Package Explorer,' open the 'Project' menu and select 'Properties.' If the 'Android' tab isn't selected by default, open it and the Build Target will be displayed.
About the Author:
Jessica Thornsby is a technical writer based in Sheffield. She spends her spare time editing the CD reviews section at www.leedsmusicscene.net, contributing to A Short Fanzine About Rocking, and researching her family tree.
Please enable Javascript in your browser, before you post the comment! Now Javascript is disabled.
Comment and Contribute
Don't miss an article. Subscribe to our newsletter below.
Thanks for your registration, follow us on our social networks to keep up-to-date

我要回帖

更多关于 no bootable device 的文章

随机推荐