我就想问一下,这个人已经与我无关是谁,我问好久了。希望能在这问道😔😔&#128

百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
您的网络环境存在异常,
请输入验证码
验证码输入错误,请重新输入10 weeks .... Still no symptoms. 😔 - BabyCenter
Please click
if you are not redirected within a few seconds.
This site requires Javascript enabled on the web browser.
advertisement
advertisement
10 weeks .... Still no symptoms. 😔
Posted 08/09/2016
I've had numerous tests done and two sonograms, there is proof that I am pregnant. Today I am 10w and I still don't have any symptoms. I'm more tired than usual, but I work full time and we just closed on a house last week, so I have been really busy. Work all day and house work all night. They are very long days. Is this normal? Should I be feeling anything else? It's hard to believe I'm pregnant sometimes because I just feel so normal.
<div class="reaction_count_value reaction_count_position0" id="reaction_hug_total_
Posted 08/11/2016
Thank your lucky stars!
Last edited 08/11/2016
I actually feel the same....no symptoms. Some days I question it too, but then I just try and be positive and think I'm lucky...so far! I had an ultrasound last week and everything looked good!!
Posted 08/11/2016
I'm feeling the same way. I'm 8w 5d, and hardly have any symptoms. I guess we are just lucky!?
Posted 08/11/2016
I am the same at 11 weeks. I get tired and start to feel a little sick if I don't eat every few hours, but other than that, I don't have any symptoms. I keep reading that everyone is different so I feel lucky to be "different!" I also feel like I'm feeling too normal to be pregnant and we haven't
had an ultrasound or anything yet so that doesn't help. Have an appointment next week so hoping that helps. The only confirmation we got from the 1st appointment was a "congrats" from the doctor ha
Posted 08/11/2016
Thanks ladies. I know. I really should consider myself lucky. Just mentally having a hard time. I go back on he 22nd for my third visit and I will be just about 12w. Don't think ill feel 100% about it until I am out of the first trimester. Good luck to you ladies. Glad to hear you all are feeling good. ??
Last edited 08/11/2016
Im the same. I'm 10w. Had nausea for about 3 weeks from 5-8w but since then nothing but being tired and slightly sore breasts. Im liking the fact i dont has ms but its still slightly worrying when you dont have the most normal symptom of pregnancy. I go back and see my midwife on the 27th and will have a scan after to see baby growth at 12w. Im excited but also nervous.
Posted 08/11/2016
I feel like that too and sometimes I get nervous I am 8wks4days. I get a little nauseous if I don't eat and sometimes my stomach cramps which really makes me nervous but everybody says that's normal. I'm just tired a lot, like everyone else days I guess we're lucky.
Posted 08/11/2016
I've had 3 appointments by now (with ultrasounds), I'm entering week 11 now (10w1d), every appointment went well, everything is going great and as it should - I even have symptoms all the time (from what I read, some middle ground between you girls and those who really suffer through their first trimester) - but I am still always worried - whenever I don't feel awful for more than half an hour, I begin "testing" my symptoms, checking my boobs, my belly, testing if I would get nauseous when smelling something, and all sorts of crazy behaviors.... And after each appointment, I felt good and reassured for that day, maybe even half of the next day, and then I started worrying again.... The reason why I'm writing this is - if you had symptoms, you would still worry. And the appointments keep you calm for a day or two. I guess the lifetime of being worried for our little ones begins
So maybe we should try and relax, and let the nature do its thing
Posted 08/12/2016
Im the same. I&#39;m 10w. Had nausea for about 3 weeks from 5-8w but since th...
I am transferring my care to a midwife and meeting her on the 22nd. I'm a little nervous but love the idea of her being with me every step of the way. I want to make sure I have the option of an epidural if I want it.
Posted 08/12/2016
I&#39;ve had 3 appointments by now (with ultrasounds), I&#39;m entering week ...
Couldn't agree more.
advertisement
Learn more
Look how far your child has come.
Review your child's growth milestones.
Read about .
Your growing child
At 30 weeks pregnant, your baby weighs almost 3 pounds. You may be battling mood swings, clumsiness, and fatigue.
At 31 weeks pregnant, your baby's strong kicks might be keeping you up at night. You may be feeling Braxton Hicks contractions, too.
Your baby is plumping up! At 32 weeks pregnant, your expanding uterus may cause heartburn and shortness of breath.
At 33 weeks pregnant, you might be waddling and having trouble getting comfy in bed. Your baby weighs a little more than 4 pounds now.
At 34 weeks pregnant, your baby's central nervous system and lungs are maturing, and dizziness and fatigue may be slowing you down.
Learn more
What's next for your growing child?
Get a glimpse of what's to come.
Read about .
Related Posts
By CaptainUnicorn
So, all 5 of
my children (shown in my signature) are from a previous marriage. THIS time around, I am...
By Danniiirgm
Okay so long story short - I have had a lot of pregnancy symptoms since my ovulation time, I had sex around...
By BijouBaby007
I'm 5w 2d. I've been tired almost everyday for over a week. Yesterday.....nothing. Is this normal? Are you...
Please sign in
Email address:
This field is required.
This field is required.
Keep me logged in.
Badge nomination
The nominee
Please choose a badge
Tell us why
Why are you nominating this member for a badge? Please explain briefly or provide a link to support your nomination.
Please tell us why
Your nomination has been submitted.
Please be patient. It can take a week to work through the nominations and assign badges.
BabyCenter Shortcuts
BabyCenter Mobile
Our U.S. Sites
Our International Sites当前位置: >
> 咨询详情
周立富医生
周立富医生发表于
免费咨询在线专家
请填写您疾病的症状、治疗效果,和您想得到的帮助。
主治医师 讲师
已成功预约数:0例
已获得投票数:个
同专业最新在线专家
常见神经内科重症疾病的诊治。
常见神经内科疾病,如脑梗死,神经官能症,失眠,头晕、位置性眩晕,偏头疼、紧张性 ...
精神科、神经内科常见病的治疗。
脑血管病、脊髓病变、周围神经病变、椎体外系病、中枢神经系统感染性疾病、神经系统 ...
周立富专家最新文章
请务必在就医后进行投票,以保证结果的公平、公正。
所患疾病:
下丘脑综合征
高血压脑病
多系统萎缩
脊髓小脑变性症
治疗效果:
态&&&&度:
感谢您对周立富专家的投票,若您是周立富专家的患者,希望您,帮助其他患友选择就医;若您不是周立富专家的患者,请
选择回复短语
您可以在这里设置您的常用回复短语.以便在回复区快速回复患者