我的PS4出现了:以下应用程序发生错误(CE-34878-0)THE PLAYROOM,请炒股高手指点有缘人原

ps4显示应用程序错误怎么办啊_ps4吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,027,417贴子:
ps4显示应用程序错误怎么办啊
玩一下就显示像图片上的错误是什么原因,新手刚入手ps4,求大神
ps4在玩时突然开始切换...
昨天刚入的公主4,高高...
准备在自己的房间安ps4...
附上几个这个显示器的插口
上个月还很好的,现在已...
如题,关显示器算不算热...
电视被老婆霸占...想用...
大家用过了显示效果如何...
这个是psp? psp与ps4 ...
想请问弄过的高手,这种...
买ps4一个月了,无奈没...
上海昕满电子是ps4各类开关产品授权代理.电动汽车ps4,首选上海昕满.咨询电话:021-
我的也是 都不知道怎么解决
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴我的PS4出现了错误CE-34878-0怎么办啊?_ps4吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,027,417贴子:
我的PS4出现了错误CE-34878-0怎么办啊?
最近俩天一玩GTA5就出现这个
也没当回事 现在上都上不去了 怎么办啊?
在线等 急急急!!!!!!!
ps4在玩时突然开始切换...
rt 然后他叫我重启,重...
上个月还很好的,现在已...
附上几个这个显示器的插口
大家用过了显示效果如何...
如题,关显示器算不算热...
准备在自己的房间安ps4...
输入就显示号码错误…
电视被老婆霸占...想用...
上海昕满电子是ps4各类开关产品授权代理.电动汽车ps4,首选上海昕满.咨询电话:021-
不知道啊,我今天也出现了,我重启了下游戏好了
我也是,现在在重下游戏
我也是 我是光盘的 重新更新那
快爆炸了,跑起来
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴Follow us:
UPDATE: PS4 error ‘ce-17; sees saves corrupted as more gamers lodge complaints
By Dave Cook
PlayStation 4 users have taken to Sony’s support forum to raise complaints regarding the console’s ‘ce-17; error, which has seen gamers lose progress across a range of titles.
UPDATE: our local Sony rep has passed a statement on from the company regarding the error code. It reads, “We are aware of the cases and we appreciate your patience while we investigate.”
More as we have it.
ORIGINAL STORY: In the
section of the PlayStation Forum, a steady string of gamers have posted their own stories regarding corrupted or lost save files.
“My Nba2k14 MyCareer save file has over 25 hours of progress and now it crashes shortly after tip off every time I load the file,” one poster wrote, and added, “Bombard sony with ce-34878-0 Error reports from your ps4, at 33 pages and growing this thread alone should be a serious wake up call.”
Another player posted, “Mine was fine for the first 2 weeks, even playing loads of BF4 I didn’t get any error code.. then 1 magical day i got an error code and the little so and so keeps coming to pay me univited visits.
“Really starting to get frustrated with this now, i could live with the fact if Sony said they are aware of it and is working on a patch.. but when i rang them up to ask what is this code they brushed me off saying ring EA its thier game causing this fault.”
Have you encountered error ‘ce-17; yet? Let us know below.
We’ve asked Sony for comment.
DISCLAIMER
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go .
& 2017 VG247

我要回帖

更多关于 vn怎么玩求高手指点 的文章

随机推荐