你妈D3 59.99美金
不支持MOD 不支持局域网
自己的服务器还弄的这么烂
然后流程就8个小时
我看除了血狮就剩这货了
虽然COD8也是垃圾
但人家起码一年一作 ,D3相隔12年,制作6年 ,就出了这么一个垃圾
另外别以为星际争霸2就有多好
SC2出3个游戏骗人,也是相隔12年,还没局域网。上手度也不亲人(起码没战地3那么亲人),跟魔兽争霸3差远了,中间出了多少游戏了 ,英雄连、命令与征服3、最高指挥官2、战锤40K黎明战争2 。真没觉得SC2有多好。
不得不说 暴雪已死
根本就不是以前那个暴雪了
看看战地3 那才是真正的王道
====================================================================================================
暗黑3整个就是一个垃圾
为什么暗黑3一个制作了6年的游戏 让玩家等待了12年的游戏 还不如别人制作2年半的游戏呢
很明显 以前制作暗黑2的那帮人不在了
而且暗黑3的整个画面风格都不对
能秒暗黑3的游戏太多了
都可以把暗黑3秒的连渣不剩
这次我看好生化危机6
人家制作了2年半的游戏
3个不同的主线剧情
且在联机上也有创新
生化危机6的开发人员达600人
而且到发售日已经开发了2年半
战地3的开发人数是BC2的两倍
游戏质量也把COD8秒的连渣都不剩
为什么COD8和D3这么垃圾
而您暗黑3呢
开发人数那么点
就一个剧情
而且还是制作6年的
技能也简化了
装备属性也简化了
加点也简化了
联机人数也比D2少
跟暗黑2比就是一坨屎,暗黑2在当年可是神作 (D2我玩了3年,D3我玩了55天就让我妈给仍了)
跟BF3和BC2比就是一坨屎
而且COD8就是在2011年出了一部2007年就可以玩上的游戏
你说坑爹不坑爹
COD1和COD4才是神作
2011年的神作:战地3,上古卷轴5
2012年的神作:MOH2012, RE6
2013年神作:GTA5,还有更多不一一报上了
----------------------------------
2011年 狗屁不是的游戏:COD8
2012年 狗屁不是的游戏:D3
暴雪已经不是以前那个暴雪了
前两天 我妈把我的D3正版盒装给扔了
我非常高兴
这种垃圾游戏看着就心烦
是我让我妈仍的
我说:你看看有没有人买 你们哪里
没有人买就帮我把这垃圾游戏给扔了
看着就心烦。
这D3跟 上古5
生化危机6比就是一坨屎
=====================================================================
我是D2的老玩家
当年D2刚出的时候
还是邻居推荐给我让我玩的
然后我朋友看到后也在电脑上安装了这个游戏
D2非常不错 ,在当年找不到跟其类似的
而现在D3的玩法跟D2一模一样
没错 12年之后还一模一样
这个D3简直就是烂作
在经过本人长达55天的测试游戏时间中
我发现这个游戏有四个囧
第一囧
场景囧:
D3的第一幕跟D2的第一幕很像
第二幕也如是,第三幕比D2第三幕场景短很多,第四幕也没啥意思、
第二囧
画面囧: 2012年这画面
随便找一个RPG游戏就比这个游戏强,最主要的一点 居然不是D2那种哥特风格
第三囧(重点)
玩法囧:
我这样作个比喻吧,把D3比作是青蛙过河游戏,平均过河时间为20小时,河中有各种怪物你懂的,怪物口里有各种宝物。
这游戏有4种难度,普通-噩梦-地狱-炼狱,随便说他们的难度关系,除了炼狱比地狱难10倍,地狱比噩梦难2倍,噩梦比普通难2倍。
而我们要做的,是先把装备实力提升2倍,然后,噩梦难度就等于普通难度。
之后,我们把装备实力提升6倍,这样,地狱难度也等于普通难度。
我们的终极目标是,把装备实力提升到60倍,然后把炼狱难度当作普通难度。
说白了,我们的游戏目的就是把装备提升到60倍(重申一下,这是随便说的数字,不要在这个数字上找茬,我知道这帖会有不少人喷我:) ),这个把装备提升到60倍的时间,运气好的人用2年时间,运气不好的要用上5年时间,懂刷钱懂运用RMB的半年时间就能达到。
在这个把装备提升到60倍的过程,变化的有:1、地下城拼接变化,2、怪物血量、攻击力、攻击方式。其它是一成不变的。
重复打一只怪,一天打10次,一年就要打3650次,十年你就打了36500次!!。
打怪的速度与难度会跟你的次数成反比,因为你打得多了,装备就上来了,打的速度就快了,难度也低了。仅仅为了提高打怪的速度与打怪的难度,你重复打上了 3 6 5 0 0次!!!
在这36500次打怪中,你要跑36500次同样的地表地图,跑36500仅仅些许拼接变化的地图,跟NPC说上36500 * N次的对话。
我相信不要说36500次,你在打第365次时,相信你的悟性已经使你把这怪的打法摸熟了,从第366次打怪旅途,你真的感到愉快吗?)
慢慢打怪就变成了机械式操作了吧?
你真的受得了吗????
第四囧:人数囧 ,尼玛D2是8人联机,你决然D3改成4人联机了 ,这不是坑么
现在暴雪和动视是一丘之貉
COD8和D3都是垃圾
EA后起之秀
战地3 才是王道
看看战地3原版的这些联机地图
有一张是和战地2一样的么 ?
我已删除掉暗黑3
重新安装上老滚5,暗黑3正版将被我永久封存到垃圾堆里
战地3和老滚5才是王道
老滚5 的官方DLC 我都能免费安装。 D3能吗??
Hmm I see what you're saying but, no.
take a left at albuquerque and all your problems will be solved.
Skinny_Man0_o said:take a left at albuquerque and all your problems will be solved.
Something about Diablo 3/Call of Duty/Blizzard/Activision being bad and BF3/EA being good?
yeah, diablo 3 was awful.
Producer certainly head water
The genuine games I bought a lot bought on STEAM digital version, but also buy the boxed genuine
Such as Battlefield 3 and Elder Scrolls 5 Packed into genuine there a long time ago, Dino Crisis boxed genuine
Future there may RE6 Packed into MOH2012 Packed Genuine Genuine / Dead Space 3 boxed genuine GTA5 boxed genuine
You said you D3 pit father only eight hours to process your sister ah Dead Space 3 and Resident Evil 6 which good death process claims to have 100 hours Resident Evil 6 boasts 30 hours process
You made six years you eight hours the flow of white blind game speaks the worst I've bought the genuine you say people torchlight 2 short process, but the people at least support the MOD support LAN, and the price is cheap only 19.99 dollars
Your mother does not support the MOD does not support LAN server also get so rotten D3 59.99 dollars flow then 8 hours
I got left this goods in addition to the blood of the lion Although COD8 garbage but people at least one crop a year, the D3 every 12 years, making for six years, so a garbage
Also do not think Starcraft 2 have many good SC2 three games a lie, but also 12 years apart, not LAN. Get started nor relatives (at least not Battlefield 3 so loved ones), with Warcraft 3 difference far out in the middle of game, Company of Heroes, Command & Conquer 3, Supreme Commander, Warhammer 40K Dawn of War 2. I did not think SC2 how good.
Blizzard dead have to say is simply not old Blizzard
Look at Battlefield 3 that is the real king
================================================== ==================================================
Diablo 3 whole is a garbage why Diablo 3 a produced six years of the game allowing the player to wait 12 years the game is not as good as others produced two and a half years game Obviously previously made Diablo 2 guys gone Diablo 3 entire screen style is not right
Many seconds Diablo 3 game
The Elder Scrolls 5 Resident Evil 6 Mass Effect 2 to the Diablo 3 seconds even slag left this time, I am optimistic about Resident Evil 6 people making the 2 and a half years of game three different main storyline
And innovation in online
Another developer said the next Resident Evil 6 up to 600 people to the release date has been the development of two-and-a-half years
The number of developers of Battlefield 3 BC2 twice the quality of the game is nothing left to COD8 seconds even slag why COD8 and D3 so garbage
And you Diablo 3 development number then the point
On a plot but also the production skills of 6-year simplify the equipment, property and also to simplify the plus point also simplifies the online number than D2 less garbage a
With Diablo 2 is the lump of feces, Diablo 2 (D2 I play three years, D3 I played 55 days but then God let my mom still.)
COD8 it with BF3 and BC2 is to cook your feces and COD8 2011 out of a 2007 game that you can play on your pit father does not pit father
COD1 and COD4 is God as
God as of 2011: Battlefield 3, The Elder Scrolls 5
God for 2012: MOH2012, RE6
2013 God as: GTA5, there are many more not individually reported on the
----------------------------------
2011 shit is not a game: COD8
2012 shit is not a game: D3
Blizzard has not before Blizzard
A couple of days ago my mom put my D3 genuine Packed to throw I am very pleased that this the garbage game looked upset I let my mom is still said to me: you help to see if there is nobody to buy where you have no one to buy me this garbage game to throw looked on the nerves.
D3 to keep up with the the ancient 5 Mass Effect 2 Resident Evil 6 to cook your feces
================================================== ===================
Yes I D2 of the old players when D2 newly hatched or neighbors Recommend to let me play and see my friend also installed on the computer this game
D2 is very good, also exactly the same in the same year with similar and now the D3 is played with exactly the same D2 Yes 12 years can not be found after
D3 is simply bad for the test the game time up to 55 days after I found this game four 囧
First 囧
The scenes embarrassing: D3 first act much like with the first act of D2 is also true there is no second act, the third act is much shorter than D2 Act III scene, the fourth act mean nothing,
Second 囧
Screen 囧: 2012 This picture casually looking for a RPG game than this game, the most important thing is not actually D2 kind of Gothic style
The 囧 (emphasis)
Play 囧:
So I make an analogy, the D3 game likened frog across the river, the average across the river for 20 hours, the river there are a variety of monsters you know, various treasures monster mouth.
Normal - Nightmare - Hell - purgatory, just saying this game there are four kinds of difficulty, the difficulty of the relationship, in addition to purgatory 10 times more difficult than hell, hell 2 times more difficult than the nightmare, nightmare than ordinary difficult times.
And we need to do, is the first equipment to enhance the strength of 2 times, then, the nightmare difficulty equal to the normal difficulty.
After that, we upgrade equipment strength six times, so Hell difficulty equal to the normal difficulty.
Our ultimate goal is the equipment strength up to 60 times, then purgatory difficulty as normal difficulty.
Plainly, the purpose of the game is to equip up to 60 times (Again, this is just saying that the figures do not find fault in this figure, I know this post will be a lot of people sprayed me :)), this equipment up to 60 times, the lucky person with 2 years of bad luck have to spend five years time, to understand more proficient six months will be able to understand the use of RMB reached.
Equipment up to 60 times in the process, change: 1, the underground city stitching change, 2 monster blood, attack power, attack. Other immutable.
Repeatedly playing a blame, playing 10 times a day, we should hit 3650 times a year, ten years, you hit 36500 times! ! .
Daguai speed and difficulty will be inversely proportional to tell you the number of times, because the more you play, the equipment up, playing fast speed, low difficulty. Only in order to improve the speed of Daguai Daguai difficulty, you repeat branded 36500 times! ! !
In 36,500 times Daguai, you have to run the the 36500 same surface map, run 36500 only slightly splicing changes the map, on the 36500 * N times the dialogue with the NPC said.
I believe that not to mention the 36,500 times, and when you hit 365, I believe your understanding so that you already learned the geography of this strange play Daguai journey from 366, you really happy? )
Slowly Daguai into a mechanical operation, right?
You really can stand it? ? ? ?
囧: 4 number of embarrassing, Nima D2 8 people online, you decidedly D3 changed to 4 people online, this is not pit it
Blizzard and Activision are now tarred with the same brush COD8 and D3 are garbage the EA rising star Battlefield 3 is benevolent
Look at Battlefield 3 original online map a Battlefield 2 Why?
I have removed Diablo 3 reinstall the old roll 5, Diablo 3 Genuine permanently sealed to the garbage heap
Battlefield 3 and the old roller 5 is benevolent
Old I can be free to install to roll the official DLC. D3 can do? ?
Poorly translated:
Producer definitely head water I bought a genuine game many mostly bought on STEAM digital version, but also buy the boxed genuine such as Battlefield 3 and Elder Scrolls I are into boxed genuine I have you say a long time ago, Dino Crisis boxed genuine future, there might into MOH2012 Packed genuine RE6 Packed Genuine / Dead Space 3 boxed genuine GTA5 boxed genuine Dead Space and Resident Evil 6 which good death claims to have 100 hours processes Resident Evil 6 boasts 30 hours of the process while you D3 pit father only eight hours to process your sister produced six years to 8 hours of process white blind you to fuck me in this life you say people Torchlight 2 process is short but the people at least support the MOD Support LAN, and the price is cheap before D3 59.99 dollars 19.99 dollars your mother does not support the MOD does not support LAN server get so bought the worst genuine game rotten and then processes the eight hours I got left this goods in addition to the blood of the lion Although COD8 garbage but people at least one crop a year, the D3 every 12 years, making for six years, so a garbage Also do not think StarCraft 2 there are many good SC2 three games a lie, but also 12 years apart, not LAN. Get started nor relatives (at least not Battlefield 3 so loved ones), with Warcraft 3 difference far out in the middle of game, Company of Heroes, Command & Conquer 3, Supreme Commander, Warhammer 40K Dawn of War 2. I did not think SC2 how good. Have to say Blizzard is dead simply not old Blizzard look at Battlefield 3 that is the real king =========================== ================================================== the ======================= Diablo 3 whole is a garbage why Diablo 3 a production 6 game allowing the player to wait 12 years, the game is not as good as others produce two and a half years of the game. Obviously before making Diablo 2 guys gone but the whole picture of Diablo 3 style not too many seconds Diablo 3 game The Elder Scrolls 5 Resident Evil 6 Mass Effect 2 can Diablo three seconds, even the residue is not left this time, I am optimistic about the Resident Evil 6 people making a 2 and a half years of game three different main storyline and innovative in the online developers of next Resident Evil 6 Another said up to 600 people but also to the Offering and Japan have developed a two and a half years the number of developers of Battlefield 3 BC2 twice the quality of the game COD8 seconds even scrap left Why COD8 and D3 so garbage Diablo 3 development of the number of points on a plot, but still making 6 skills simplifies equipment attributes also simplify the plus point also simplify online number than D2 less garbage with Diablo 2 is to cook your feces, Diablo 2 but then God (D2 I played three years, D3 I play 55 days let my mom is still out) COD8 it with BF3 and BC2 than cook your feces but COD8 2011 out of a 2007 can play the game on that pit father to pit father COD1 and God COD4 is God 2011: Battlefield 3, The Elder Scrolls 5 2012 in God: MOH2012, the RE6 2013 years God: GTA5, there is more not individually reported on ------- --------------------------- 2011 shit is not the game: COD8 2012 shit game: D3 Blizzard is not the old Blizzard A couple of days ago my mom put my D3 genuine Packed to throw I am very pleased that this the garbage game looked upset I let my mom is still said to me: you help to see if there is nobody to buy where you have no one to buy me this garbage game to throw looked on the nerves. D3 to keep up with the the ancient 5 Mass Effect 2 Resident Evil 6 ratio is cook your feces ================================== Yes I =================================== old players in D2, the D2 just left or neighbor recommended to me to let me play, then see my friend also installed on the computer that D2 is a very good game , was not found in the same year with the similar D3 to play with D2 exactly the same right after 12 years is also exactly the same D3 is simply rotten as I found that after I test for up to 55 days game time this game of four Jiong Jiong first scene embarrassing: D3 first act of the first act of D2 much like there is no second act If so, the third act, Act III scene than D2 is much shorter, the fourth act means nothing, the second-Jiong screen囧: 2012 This picture casually looking for a RPG game than this game, the most important thing is not actually D2 kind of Gothic style Jiong (focus) play囧: I am such a metaphor, the D3 game likened frog across the river, the average across the river for 20 hours, the river there are a variety of monsters you know, the monster mouth there are a variety of treasures. Normal - Nightmare - Hell - purgatory, just saying this game there are four kinds of difficulty, the difficulty of the relationship, in addition to purgatory 10 times more difficult than hell, hell 2 times more difficult than the nightmare, nightmare than ordinary difficult times. And we need to do, is the first equipment to enhance the strength of 2 times, then, the nightmare difficulty equal to the normal difficulty. After that, we upgrade equipment strength six times, so Hell difficulty equal to the normal difficulty. Our ultimate goal is the equipment strength up to 60 times, then purgatory difficulty as normal difficulty. Plainly, the purpose of the game is to equip up to 60 times (Again, this is just saying that the figures do not find fault in this figure, I know this post will be a lot of people sprayed me :)), this equipment up to 60 times, the lucky person with 2 years of bad luck have to spend five years time, to understand more proficient six months will be able to understand the use of RMB reached. Equipment up to 60 times in the process, change: 1, the underground city stitching change, 2 monster blood, attack power, attack. Other immutable. Repeatedly playing a blame, playing 10 times a day, we should hit 3650 times a year, ten years, you hit 36500 times! ! . Daguai speed and difficulty will be inversely proportional to tell you the number of times, because the more you play, the equipment up, playing fast speed, low difficulty. Only in order to improve the speed of Daguai Daguai difficulty, you repeat branded 36500 times! ! ! In 36,500 times Daguai, you have to run the the 36500 same surface map, run 36500 only slightly splicing changes the map, on the 36500 * N times the dialogue with the NPC said. I believe that not to mention the 36,500 times, and when you hit 365, I believe your understanding so that you already learned the geography of this strange play Daguai journey from 366, you really happy? ) slowly打怪to into a mechanical action, right? You really can stand it? ? ? ? 囧: 4 number of embarrassing, Nima D2 8 people online, you decidedly D3 changed to 4 people online, this is not a pit it now Blizzard and Activision are birds of a feather COD8 and D3 are junk the EA rising star Battlefield 3 is benevolent look These online map to see the original Battlefield 3 there is a Battlefield 2 Why? I have deleted Diablo 3 reinstall the old roll 5, Diablo 3 Genuine permanently sealed to the garbage heap Battlefield 3 is benevolent old roll 5 official DLC I can free installation and old roll . D3 can do? ?
Wall of text!
I don't trust him.
should be locked. Thread title in all caps.
Forum Start & English Forums - Battlefield 3 PC & D3是我买过的最后悔的游戏 ,后来让我妈给扔了,仍的好。
\
FML
go home Googys
F0dul said:should be locked. Thread title in all caps.
Not just that but it could be secret code for al-Qaeda :)
He's saying how BF3 is the best. Diablo 3 same as 2, cod 8 shit.
Gangnam Style.
All I read was blah blah blah blah blah. cod, blah blah, diablo3 , blah blah blah Resident evil 6 blah blah blah.
Yeah um... Hong Kong? Sleeping Dogs was awesome diuuu lei lo mo.
Translation: WHA, SHE TURNED ME INTO A NEWT!
Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.居然还有人天真的以为外挂不犯法_gta5吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,354,491贴子:
居然还有人天真的以为外挂不犯法
4月29日讯(丁河滨记者雷蕾)地下城与勇士(简称DNF)网络中,正常玩家一秒钟出5刀,而“有人”却瞬间出50刀,何人手快到如此出神入化的境界?近日,大庆市公安局打掉了一起我省规模最大的网游作弊案,揭开了这一“”。目前,警方查获的作案用电脑就有1.1万台,服务器120余台,涉案金额达到300多万元。警方查获网游作弊工作室。用来摆放客户端简易电脑及服务器的机房。租下商服楼开设网游工作室DNF是众多网游中玩家较多,综合排名比较靠前的一款2D横版过关类。其中游戏金币及账号交易相对稳定,也正因此这款游戏成了一些不法分子下手的对象。今年2月初,大庆市公安局网安支队接到深圳市公司报案称,自1月份以来,大庆市有大量的DNF账号频繁的同时上,同时下,应该是使用了外挂程序非法获取游戏金币。接报后,网安支队迅速组织警力展开调查,并抽调高新公安分局、公安分局、龙凤公安分局的精干力量参与案件侦破工作。经过连续一个多月的数据比对、研判分析等工作,专案组全面掌握了一共有四伙人大肆利用外挂程序非法获利。并掌握了该犯罪团伙的层级关系、主要犯罪嫌疑人真实身份以及外挂程序来源、涉案资金等证据。4月2日中午11时,专案组分兵两路对位于龙凤英伦三岛和的两个窝点率先展开抓捕。由于友谊社区嫌疑人没有警觉和防备,民警叫门后直接冲了进去,进门后发现大概有两百台简装电脑正在运行,一名正在进行编程,侦查员立即将其控制住。友谊小区抓捕成功,龙凤小组立即行动。但侦查员发现,龙凤的两处商服楼大门均在内部用铁链锁住,犯罪嫌疑人虽在楼内无法逃脱,但如果警方暴力破拆必然会惊动犯罪嫌疑人,必然会增加抓捕难度,更为重要的是,如果嫌犯听到声音会第一时间关闭程序,毁掉证据。龙凤抓捕组立即与组联系制定了诱捕计划。随后,龙凤组侦查员用计将商服门打开,抓获犯罪嫌疑人五人,查获涉案电脑一千五百余台。网游外挂第一案现场规模惊人据大庆市公安局网安支队案件队队长贾晓亮介绍,当时进入龙凤的两个工作室后,看到整个二楼三楼都布满了货架,上面密密麻麻的摆放着没有机箱的简装电脑,一排一排的场面非常震撼。这种电脑比家用电脑成本要低很多,只需要一个、一个,再加一个,每台成本约在三百到五百元之间。这些电脑用交换机接入,在装入编程人员写好的程序后登陆账户,非法获取金币。每个电脑都被工作人员标上号码,一旦出现错误方便及时维护。经过初步审讯,4月2日晚,侦查员将位于大庆市警校对面商服楼内的一处非法网游工作室捣毁。4月3日,专案组又在萨尔图区某商服楼内抓获两伙犯罪嫌疑人。至此,辛某、张某等10名涉案成员相继落网。专案组共缴获用于运行外挂程序的客户端简装计算机1.1万台,主控服务器120余台,扣押涉案车辆2台、现金7万余元、手机10余部及账本、银行卡若干,涉案财物总价值300余万元。疯狂工作室一天入账5万多经审讯,涉案成员如实交代了自己的犯罪行为。主要犯罪嫌疑人41岁的辛某是大庆本市人,以前开过网吧,是DNF的忠实玩家。去年11月的一天,他从论坛中得知,通过外挂,能够比正常玩家奔跑快、攻击威力加大,获取游戏金币的速度和能力也大大增加,并且游戏金币可以兑换成人民币。于是,他从网上下载了免费的外挂程序进行试验,发现果然游戏中人物抢金币的速度和准确率有明显提高。不过,免费外挂程序才用了几个小时,就提示要缴费才能继续使用。辛某灵机一动,既然这么赚钱,还不如自己也研发一个外挂抢金币,再将外挂程序出售获利,岂不是坐等收钱。他赶紧找到朋友张某,说了自己的想法,两人一拍即合,立即上网查找编写游戏外挂的。2014年年末,河南人赵某前来同辛某和张某商谈,编写了一套外挂程序,约定获利双方五五分成。今年1月份,辛某和张某的工作室在萨尔图区某商服悄然开张。他们雇用了一些人管理服务器,并在网上出售外挂程序。见效益可观,他们又在龙凤区某小区租了两套商服楼,用于放置服务器和电脑。据辛某交代,他们有主控服务器120余台,外挂程序装在一个主控电脑上,用于运行外挂程序的客户端简易电脑1.1万台,每台主控服务器可同时操控250台分控机,一台电脑扣除电费和人员开销等一天能赚5元到10元之间,1.1万台电脑一天就能赚5万多元。运行了一段时间,辛某和张某觉得河南的赵某分去的利润太大,他们就又雇了一名姓郭的外挂写手,开发新的外挂程序。4月2日下午,郭某与辛某等人正在市警校对面的这处工作室内调试机器,被网安支队民警一举抓获。开发外挂违法使用外挂风险大犯罪嫌疑人自称的工作室是否合法呢?大庆市公安局网安支队副支队长付强介绍说,如果利用计算机系统正常的参加游戏活动并不违法,但如果使用修改游戏系统,欺骗服务器的作弊外挂程序,给其他正常游戏玩家造成影响,导致游戏失去平衡,侵犯游戏所有者的合法权益,这种行为就是违法的。付强说,几名犯罪嫌疑人在经营初期也曾考虑过后果,但是由于存在侥幸心理,在利益和承担后果的选择当中,犯罪嫌疑人选择了利益,忽略了将面对的法律严惩。根据《刑法》第二百八十六条规定,违反国家规定,对计算机信息系统功能进行删除、修改、增加、干扰,造成计算机信息系统不能正常运行,后果严重的,处五年以下有期徒刑或者拘役;后果特别严重的,处五年以上有期徒刑。大庆市公安局网安支队政委刘兵提醒广大网民,使用外挂程序不仅破坏了的公平性,也失去了休闲娱乐的意义。普通玩家使用外挂一旦被发现,游戏公司就会认定为违规行为,花费大量时间和金钱升级的游戏账号将被永久封禁,得不偿失。此外,一些免费的外挂程序可能存在盗号木马,下载使用后存在游戏账号或银行卡号密码被盗风险,切莫因小失大。
Angelababy生子后首现身。
都说中国地大物博无奇不...
吧友:这可能是家乡被黑...
2016年的中国电影市场在...
曝#周立波被捕# 被警察...
三途河畔鬼话生,青梅煮...
一个视频看懂药娘的世界...
吐槽奇葩室友
揭秘郑爽的感情状况。
秀钟汉良的各种吻戏。
2017年主要国产大片 进...
我觉得鹿晗应该炒掉他的...
票牛教你如何买到热门、便宜、真实的演出门票!
等R星报警。。。。
说白了,你们用外挂,只是没有人去举报你们。哪天你邻居看你不爽,把你举报了。派出所就会来你这给自己创造收入了
美国公司表示报警电话911打不通
不知道R星什么时候报警抓我啊,我特地把门铃修好了
这游戏外挂并不能牟利。
关用外挂的P事,先不说R星是不是要走法律途径,如何在中国走法律途径,即使真追究法律责任,也是制作外挂者,和用外挂的人一分钱关系没有
做外挂犯法
ThinkSNS年底钜惠,社交+直播+电商系统,0元分期,轻松购买
盈利犯法,使用就不知道了,不过jcss警♂告♂教♂育是一定的
不过R*在国内根本没有业务,所以说国内算安全
想多了,不过我想知道这些电脑怎么办啊,估价一台三五百也是六
挂个脚步打金币就可以了
tx游戏遭到破坏你还要悟出道理?
120台电脑那到底有多热? 电费有多贵?
哈哈哈,仔细看,盈利了,而且这是网游工作室,封的最厉害就这些你啥时候见过腾讯去抓普通开挂玩家?
这事情的背后有腾讯。GTA谁来管你
这也犯法。其实游戏是精神鸦片。毁掉不少青少年前途甚至生命家庭和睦。只不过辅助让大家不沉迷游戏让游戏公司失去了点利益而已。警察向来抓民不抓官的。
gta5都是违法的,在中国开外挂算是黑吃黑
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴

我要回帖

更多关于 gta5通关后还能抢劫吗 的文章

随机推荐