从前有座灵剑山 星的英文名叫什么

从前有座灵剑山-动漫-腾讯视频
登录之后可以领V币换礼品喔~
原作国王陛下,由知名漫画家猪画和菌小莫改编的著名仙侠类连载漫画作品《从前有座灵剑山》动画化决定!并将于2016年年初在日本东京MX电视台上映!成为首部登陆日本电视台的中国青少年向连载动画!此次合作由腾讯动漫、DEEN社(代表作:《乱马1/2》《寒蝉鸣泣之时》《薄樱鬼》)共同出资,绘梦动画(代表作:《王牌御史》《中国惊奇先生》)参投。中日业界首次在品牌、创作、人员、资本方面都进行了跨境合作。与过往常见的 “日方牵头中方加工”模式大不相同。
1 && !expandMoreActors}" _stat="info:actor_more">
{playSrcName}
《{title}》{playSrcName}网付费片源从前有座灵剑山目录_从前有座灵剑山所有章节txt下载_在线阅读_创世中文网已完结|
书号:222411||||作品相关本卷1282字第一卷 升仙大会本卷106407字第二卷 无相功本卷179489字第二卷 无相功VIP卷本卷42000字第三卷 展宏图VIP卷本卷151312字第四卷 争首席VIP卷本卷164519字第五卷 万物之灵VIP卷本卷168468字第六卷 斗剑神VIP卷本卷189687字第七卷 寻VIP卷本卷309107字第八卷 遗产VIP卷本卷238821字第九卷 盛宴VIP卷本卷128132字第十卷 想当年VIP卷本卷192454字第十一卷 问苍天VIP卷本卷173892字第十二卷 物竞天择VIP卷本卷588965字第十三卷 破天VIP卷本卷246218字版权申明
①作者所写的为原创小说作品,章节由作者亲自发布。
②是一部小说,作者在本站发布,旨在让更多的用户看到。
③小说所描述的内容只是作者个人观点,与创世中文网的立场无关,本站只为广大用户提供电子阅读平台。
④是一部非常好的小说,为了让作者能提供更多更好更新的小说作品,请您购买本书的VIP、或多多宣传本书和推荐,也是对作者的一种支持与鼓励!小说,需要大家共同的努力!从前有座灵剑山小说也有外国人翻译了_从前有座灵剑山吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:50,600贴子:
从前有座灵剑山小说也有外国人翻译了
英文版的,怎么没有人翻成日版的,否则动画的剧情可能丰满很多
“需要抗议吗王陆兄?” “...
小弟不才,觉得完全吊打...
以前没注意过,里面有个...
有想看的嘛?虽然差不多...
随便镇 85勿手滑
一楼我的初雅和泰妍镇
美美的镇楼:
让大家久等了,Anna & E...
3D双端东方魔幻网游「大青云」勾魂公测,穿越逆转,封神故事,全新演绎!
简介Spirit Blade Mountain by Mars Gravity从前有座灵剑山PrologueSynopsis:Once Upon A Time There Was A Spirit Blade Mountain is a work by the author His Royal Highness. The Spirit Blade Sect was founded in the year 4233. After thousands of years of producing first rate Xiuxian geniuses, it had become one of the five biggest sects in the Ten Thousand Celestial Alliance. The head elder Immortal Feng Yin is one of the seven Executive Elders of the Ten Thousand Celestial Alliance, with a cultivation that can shake the whole world. The Spirit Blade Sect is dedicated to peaceful development, and holds the core values of Truthfulness, Kindness and Loyalty. In order to expand the sect and bring in new blood, all heroes and geniuses have been welcomed to attend the Celestial Gathering.Along with the descent of the Comet, a genius appeared in the Nine Continents. Wang Lu, who reincarnated from our modern world, enters the Spirit Blade Sect and embarks on the path of a hilarious peak-level expert.Please tell me if you spot any errors. Enjoy!This is a new side project by a new TLer that has joined Chinanovel.net
序章PrologueTranslator: RegretEditor: Mr VoltairePrologueThe Blue River Region was founded on high land, where the mountains extended across the horizon. If anyone was to ask where the tallest mountain was, the locals would immediately point towards a certain place.It was a tall mountain shaped like a blade which pierced through the clouds. Dwelling on the mountain was a sect called the Spirit Blade Sect. It was one of the largest sects in the Xiuxian world, and occupied the entire Blue River Region. As such, the mountain was called the “Spirit Blade Mountain”. [TLN: Xiuxian (修仙) refers to cultivators, often with supernatural powers]At the peak of the Spirit Blade Mountain, an elderly man sat inside a small bamboo room. His hair was held up in a bob by a sword-shaped hairpin. He stared into the bright, starry sky, his hands holding a gleaming silver sword. The blade of the sword reflected the starlight, and the intricate and mysterious symbols on the blade began to swirl like water. They travelled upwards from the hilt, until they reached halfway to the top of the sword.The elderly man frowned, sensing a premonition of an ill event.“The light of the blade stopped at halfway, the sign of a calamity. Senior brother, are you reading your own fortune?” A voice sounded out behind him. It was a barefooted woman wearing a white robe, dangling an earthen yellow wine gourd by its strap on her wrist. In her other hand, she held a green bamboo sword. Smelling of wine and smoke, she appeared behind the elderly man gazing at the stars.“Fifth junior sister, please knock before entering in future.”“But I did knock before leaving my home.”“I’m talking about my door, not yours.”The head elder sighed, “Why are you here?”“To borrow money.”“… If I remember correctly, you still owe me 20,000 spirit stones.” The senior brother said, his expression serious and earnest.The woman said with a pained and sorrowful voice, “Ai, isn’t it because our Spirit Blade Sect is so poor. Me, the honourable fifth elder, the number two expert in the whole Sect, gets a measly 500 spirit stones per month. Who knows how many years it’ll take to repay this debt. But if senior brother lets me become the head elder, I can embezzle some money to repay the debt…”“Junior sister, if you really want to be head elder, then…”“Then you’ll resign? Wow, senior brother, you’re so kind!”“What I was going to say, was that if you really want to be head elder, then you need to get rid of your bad habits of getting drunk, go into closed door training for three to five years and be at least at the Yuanying Stage.”The white robed woman pretended that she hadn’t heard anything, “Senior brother, lend me some money.”“……”“… By the way, who were you telling the fortune for? The one with the impending calamity.”The head elder replied with a low voice, “Spirit Blade Sect.”The colour of the fifth junior sister’s face changed, and promptly forgot about the money, “No way?! The Spirit Blade Sect is going to be destroyed?!”“Not just the Spirit Blade Sect. I’m afraid what this sword is referring to is the entire Xiuxian world. Remember that prophecy about the Age of Chaos? Ai, this sword’s light is broken in one third of the places, I’m afraid that there are only three to five years of peace left in the Xiuxian world. It seems that the only way to avoid this is to give one billion spirit stones to support the Ten Thousand Celestial Alliance to fix those five ancient Celestial Ships.”“The Spirit Blade Sect’s Stellar Fortune-telling is one of the few fortune-telling techniques in the entire Xiuxian world, and senior brother is an expert who would not make such a big mistake. However, the Celestial sword that senior brother is using doesn’t seem to be the “Year” Sword.”The head elder was shocked, “Not the Year Sword?” He looked closely at the sword. On the hilt was not the “Year” character, but rather……In the next instant, the elderly man who was acclaimed and feared as a god in the whole Blue River Region let out terrifying roar, “Why is it the Tea Sword? Doesn’t this mean that the Age of Chaos, the Calamity, will come in the time of three to five cups’ of tea?!” [TLN: cups of tea time = time it takes to drink a cup of tea, approximately 1 minute].The fifth junior sister her wine gourd fell to the ground. Although the golden wine started to leak out, she did not notice or care at all.“Senior brother, I’ve told you so many times to wear your glasses. You couldn’t even tell the difference between “Year” and “Tea”… forget it, seeing as the Calamity is going to happen in the time of a few cups of tea, hurry up and resign from head elder so I can die with a smile on my face.”“… Even if I die, I won’t let the Spirit Blade Sect suffer such a humiliation.”“I don’t want to die with only a salary of five hundred spirit stones per month! I won’t die a happy death!”In the time they spent arguing, the time of three cups of tea crept past.
The peak of the Spirit Blade Mountain was the closest place on the Blue River Region to the stars. The starry sky tonight was particularly dazzling, and the stars seemed to start to spin. Every star in the sky seemed to be trembling. It was a sight that had never appeared before in the Nine Regions.The senior brother and junior sister looked at each other, their hearts both full of surprise and fear.The Stellar Fortune-telling indeed was not wrong. The Age of Chaos was about to descend to the Nine Regions. Everything in the Xiuxian world would be swept away.In the last moments, the senior brother opened his mouth to speak, “Junior sister, there’s something that I’ve always wanted to say to you but I’ve never had the chance. Today, since the Calamity is coming…”The head elder’s elderly, yet attractive voice contained his true feelings. The trembling of the stellar bodies became even more intense.“I wanted to tell you my true feelings.”In the final moment, the revolving of the stars increased to its peak, and the stars shone with a light that made it seem like it was day. A broom-like meteor swept across the sky.That was the comet of the legends, the Halley’s Comet, which signified the end of days. When the comet crashed into the earth, the spiritual energy in the heavens and earth would dry up, resulting in the Age of Chaos, the end of the Xiuxian world… The peak of the Spirit Blade Mountain was rocked by massive winds, and seemed like the sky was going to fall down.The white robed woman eyes spun, and she lazily pointed her bamboo sword upwards. The bamboo sword released a curtain of light that seemed to cover the entire sky, which almost seemed like it was going to pick up the falling sky.However, in the end, there were no further changes after that. After countless meteors flew across the sky and the stellar bodies ceased their movements, everything became peaceful again.The fifth junior sister confusedly swung the bamboo sword around, as if checking if there were any changes in the spiritual energy in the heavens and earth.“It seems… that nothing changed?”The woman turned to the head elder for confirmation. Her senior brother’s cultivation was higher than hers by a whole two stages. Although she would not be scared to fight him, but the difference in their spiritual sense was quite great.The senior brother seemed very disappointed as he replied, “At least it’s not the Age of Chaos.”“Oh? The Stellar Fortune-telling can be wrong? Although, it’s good that nothing happened. Senior brother, why do you seem so disappointed?”“No reason.”“It’s not every day we avoid a Calamity, how about you cut some of my debt as a celebration.”“……”After the threat of the Calamity passed, the senior brother thought of his outburst of passion, and let out a long sigh. Apart from that, his heart was filled with many questions.The Stellar Fortune-telling was not errorless, but the premonition he had about the Calamity was absolutely not wrong. It seemed that the Nine Regions really did just narrowly avoid the Calamity.Facing this Calamity that suddenly appeared, and had disappeared even more suddenly, the head elder was completely stunned.However, one thing was for sure- its effects would slowly affect and change the Nine Regions.The head elder gazed at the river of stars, and gave a sigh. His hands once again fiddled with the sword under the starlight, “It is said that surviving a calamity will bring fortune in future. After escaping from this crisis, it’s very likely that a Golden Age of the Xiuxian world will be ushered in… that’s right, when was the last time we held a Celestial Gathering?The fifth junior sister widened her eyes, “Raw, raw and fresh gathering?” Saying these words, she almost started to drool. [TLN: the words said by the head elder are ‘升仙’/Sheng Xian, meaning Celestials. The fifth junior sister uses 生鲜/Sheng Xian, meaning raw and fresh].The head elder ignored her, and did some calculations with his fingers, “It has been at least one hundred years. For the next one, let’s set it after twelve years.
At that time, any changes should have appeared. Let’s not hope for too much though. If we can return to the glory of one hundred years ago, the Spirit Blade Sect will have hope again.”Upon hearing about the Sect returning to its formal glory, the fifth junior sister’s smile immediately disappeared, and was replaced by a yawn. In response, the head elder let out a bitter laugh.“We missed the glory days from one hundred years ago, and the only ones left from the previous Golden Age are the ten of us. This time, no matter what…”The fifth junior sister could not even yawn anymore, so she left after giving a cold ‘humph’.At the same time, under the Spirit Blade Mountain, in an unknown corner of the Blue River Region, an infant with a piercing cry had been born.
第一章The years passed quickly, and the Halley’s Comet passing by the Nine Regions had become an old story. Only a few people knew that their lives had almost ended on that day.The people of the Blue River Region were only concerned with one thing- the Celestial Gathering at the beginning of the next month. Many heroes and geniuses would be attending the Gathering.The so-called Celestial Gathering was really just different Xiuxian sects recruiting new disciples. Upon entering the sect, the disciples would begin practicing and cultivating under the instructions and guidance of the sect, until they finally ascended as an Immortal. [TLN: I will be using Celestial and Immortal interchangeably]. However, the Xiuxian world only had five peak-level Sects that had the right to call it a “Celestial Gathering”:The largest sect in the entire Xiuxian world, residing in the Central Region, the Sheng Jing S based in what was called the origins of the Xiuxian world, the Kun Lun S the Sect with the largest number of Celestial books and scrolls, and referred to as the ‘Xiuxian Museum’, the Ten Thousand Arts S the Sect with the strongest forces in the Nine Regions, the Royal Soldier S and the disciple-less, money-less, inheritance-less, God-knows-why-they’re-in-the-five-peak-level-Sects, the Spirit Blade Sect!The Spirit Blade Sect had very few disciples, and kept a low profile. Even if it were to be compared to other normal first-rate Sects, let alone the other four great Sects, it would still be hard for it to match up. However, the names of the five great Sects were like golden recruitment boards, shining in every eye, and the Xiuxian world had not had a Celestial Gathering in quite a while.The Spirit Blade Mountain’s Celestial Gathering had spread to all of the Nine Regions since three years ago. The only prerequisite was that the applicant had to be twelve years of age or under, with no other conditions. Compared to other Sects which sometimes investigated the ancestors of applicants up to the eighteenth generation, this was simply unbelievable. As such, many youngsters started heading for the Celestial Gathering. Some were villagers in remote villages, some were sons and daughters of nobility and royalty… the allure of the path of the Immortal
nothing in the mortal realm could compare.At the present time, there was still one week until the Celestial Gathering. Below the Spirit Blade Mountain, the Spirit River Town had been completely packed. The Spirit River Town was the border between the Spirit Blade Mountain and the mortal world. Normally, the number of people living there averaged around one hundred. However, because of the Celestial Gathering, there were now over ten thousand people! The numerous inns had all been fully booked, and there were even people setting up tents next to public toilets for convenience.There were many people, but not enough space. It was inevitable that some conflicts would arise. This was especially so at the prestigious Ru Family Inn- everyone wanted to be able to lodge there.Bam!Three men flew out from the entrance of an inn, and rolled along the ground. Two of the men, with large bodies and faces smeared with blood started cursing loudly, “Oi little lady, our boss is the Prime Minister of Azure Wave Kingdom, and yet you dare to be so rude to us!?”The two big men helped the other person up. He had short, brown, curly hair, and was evidently a young lord. His nose bleeding, he stared at the coldly laughing proprietress with a look of disbelief.He, Wen Bao, had never even been hit by his father before, and yet this proprietess had dared to give him such a big slap.The proprietress was not old at all, looking only around fourteen or fifteen. She wore a robe made of rough cloth, and an oil-stained apron. However, her demeanour was that of an arrogant princess.“You think a Prime Minister is so mighty? Even if your Emperor came, he’d still get slapped. I told you this inn is full, so it’s full. Can’t you understand human speech!? Even the Prince of the Great Ming Kingdom is in the woodshed, and yet you little peasants from your little Kingdom want to live in the inn!? And you don’t think you deserved those slaps? I never thought the people from the Azure Wave Kingdom would be so unmannered.”Wen Bao was an extremely patriotic person, and instantly became enraged. He shouted, “You dare to insult our mighty Azure Wave Kingdom?! Don’t think that just because you’re living in Spirit River Town I’m afraid of you! You…”“Shut up and piss off!”Before Wen Bao even finished his sentence, the proprietress, swift as the wind, flew towards the young lord. Even though the two bodyguards were martial arts experts, they could not react in time, and could only watch as he was kicked away like a sandbag, and rolled along the street.The proprietress was a businessperson. As a businessperson, she was required to exercise restraint, and thus did not use any killing moves. The kick seemed powerful yet gentle, and Wen Bao did not feel any pain. However, his whole body was paralysed, and he could only roll, roll, roll…——With the support of his bodyguards, Wen Bao returned to the inn, his face bruised and battered from rolling. He hated the proprietress so much that if he had the chance, he would torture her to death. However, he stayed silent, wordlessly showing his submission.It was impossible not to respect this proprietress.As Spirit River Town was the boundary between the Spirit Blade Mountain and the mortal world, it was protected by the Spirit Blade Sect. Even damaging a blade of grass or a tree would not go unpunished, let alone hurting the proprietress of an inn. There was a bodyguard of the Prince of the Yan Kingdom who had become drunk and unruly. A passing Spirit Blade Cultivator beheaded him, and sent the head as well as the Prince back to their own country. Compared to the Yan Kingdom which occupied half of the ‘You’ Region, the Azure Wave Kingdom was indeed quite small. Moreover, the son of a Prime Minister could never compare to the Prince of a Kingdom. [TLN: 幽州 = You R to avoid confusion I put it as ‘You’ for the first time].Wen Bao’s heart was full of both hatred and regret. He had known the rules of the Spirit River Town before he had arrived: if anyone arrived before the Gathering, the family of any applicants would not be allowed to roam freely, and could at most take two body guards… and they must obey all of the laws of the Town.If it hadn’t been for the long and arduous journey they had just completed, which stopped them from thinking straight, coupled with the proprietress’ appearance of an uncultured country girl, they would not have dared to cause such a ruckus in the inn. They had no idea if the Spirit Blade Sect knew of this incident, but they knew that their futures already had a shadow cast over them.The bodyguards appeared to want to say something, but hesitated. Seeing this, Wen Bao sighed in his mind. They wanted him to go and apologise to the proprietress. However, he was the dignified son of a Prime Minister, and his status in the Azure Wave Kingdom could even be said to be higher than the Prince’s. If he was forced to lower his head to this country girl, it would be very hard for him to swallow!Standing at the entrance of the inn, Wen Bao took a few deep breaths. His emotions gradually calmed down, and he tried to cast the humiliation from the incident just then from his mind. He also looked away from the glares of the people around him- these youths who also came from noble and royal backgrounds usually displayed courteous and friendly dispositions while at home. However, without their elders around, as well as being surrounded by people who were all hostile towards each other, they did their best to intimidate each other.Wen Bao walked into the inn, his face full of smiles. However, that smile only lasted for a few moments.This was because inside, the proprietress was also smiling. However, her smile was much more sincere, but it was directed towards a young boy of eleven or twelve years of age, who was dressed in very plain clothes.“No worries, one premium room. Please wait, I’ll arrange someone to prepare it for you.”Wen Bao instantly felt enraged and betrayed. A premium room!? The proprietress had just said that the inn was completely full, and even the Great Ming Kingdom’s Prince was in the woodshed. So what was this about the premium room?However, this time it wasn’t Wen Bao who voiced out his displeasure. Many other people in the reception hall became furious, “Proprietress! What’s the meaning of this?! Didn’t you say the inn was full!?”“Yeah, didn’t you say there weren’t any more premium rooms? Young master I offered a thousand liang of silver, and that wasn’t even enough to get the woodshed. What right does he have to get a premium room!?” [TLN: One liang is an ancient Chinese measurement of weight. One liang = 50 grams, so a thousand liang = 50 kilograms].“Even if it’s the Spirit Blade Sect, there should be fairness right?”“Proprietress, give us an explanation!”Hearing the reception hall erupt into chaos, the proprietress’s businesslike smile instantly became cold, “What are you all yelling for? If you don’t want to lodge here, then piss off! You think I want to wait on you pieces of trash?”评论
The proprietress’ outburst fanned the flames even more. Seeing that a riot was about to happen, a kind-hearted local who was passing by pointed at the inn’s sign, “All you foreigners, if you’re not blind, come out here and look carefully.”Some people ran out and circled around the inn’s sign. Next to the words “Ru Family Inn” was the signature of the man who had deigned to write the sign. The man’s name was Feng Yin.Feng Yin- just the name alone meant absolutely nothing. However, if the word “Immortal” was added to it, then it became the name of the most supreme expert in the entire Xiuxian world.How powerful was he? Living at the peak of the tall Spirit Blade Mountain, as the head elder of the Sect, Immortal Feng Yin was truly powerful.Seeing that the inn was under the Spirit Blade Sect head elder’s protection, the various sons and daughters of nobility and royalty promptly calmed down, their faces ashen. They were unable to make a single sound.Despite this, they were unable to quell the furious flames in their hearts, and stared towards the youth’s back. The youth, as if feeling the gazes on his back, turned around. His features were clean-cut and handsome, with an aura that transcended those of ordinary people. His long silk robe which covered his whole body did not look luxurious in the least. And yet, he looked clean and refined, not looking much different from the people around him.The youth looked around. Seeing that there was something wrong with the atmosphere, he gently coughed.“The situation’s different to what it looks like.”He paused, then continued to speak, “There’s no adultery between the proprietress and myself.”As soon as he had said this, a thought flashed across every person’s mind, “Could it be that there is adultery between this guy and the proprietress!?” However, hearing this, the many nobles and royals slightly calmed down. If there was adultery between the two, there was nothing that could be done.On the other hand, the proprietress’ cheeks became extremely red, and looked as if she was going to explode like a volcano and slaughter everyone.Luckily, the youth suddenly changed the topic, “Since the Spirit River Town is hosting many guests for the upcoming Celestial Gathering, there are many events where you can win prizes. One of the prizes was a Ru Family Inn premium room voucher.”The proprietress confirmed this, “It’s just like that. He came in with a premium room voucher, fair and square, so you trash should all shut up.”The people in the reception hall gradually quietened down. However, some people still were not convinced.“The events and prizes in Spirit River Town were all written clearly on the flyers given out at the Town entrance, and I looked over mine carefully. It never mentioned a premium room voucher.”Another person chimed in, “The prizes listed on there have all been won by most people. Apart from some special statues or talismans, everyone knows about all the prizes, but we’ve never heard of a premium room voucher before. There are over a hundred people in the reception hall, so why was it that only he has one?” The proprietress didn’t even bother to answer this question. Her head tilted, her face revealed a contemptuous smile.However, the youth patiently explained, “Because this was a secret prize that would not be publicly given out.”One of the Princes gave a cold laugh, “Then tell us, how does one get this voucher?”“Oh, the process is like this. First, you have to talk to the elderly gentleman at the Town’s entrance who was giving out flyers. He will tell you the story of the Town, as well as some information about facilities, such as motels, inns, stores, etc… You need to patiently listen, after which you can proceed onto the next step.”Hearing this, some of the royals and nobles stared, dumbfounded. The old man with no teeth at the Town’s entrance spoke incredibly slowly in a boring tone, and even repeated himself over and over again. Just the Town’s gates took an entire hour to talk about. Who had the time to listen to his entire story?!However, with so many people present, there were bound to be a few who had persisted.“I finished listening to him as well.”The crowd of people looked over and some people drew a breath of cold air. It was because the speaker was the Second Prince of the Cloud Mountain Empire in the Cloud Region, Hai Yun Fan.The Cloud Mountain Empire was one of the one or two most powerful forces in the Nine Regions, and Hai Yun Fan was the most prominent out of the Emperor’s many children. When he was 10, the masses already believed that one day he would replace his elder brother as the heir to the throne.Who knew that the Second Prince had given up an entire Empire to seek the Immortal path!Hai Yun Fan’s expression did not change, “I finished listening to the old man’s story, but there was no next step.”The youth smiled, “Why would he just tell you the next step? It required you to find out for yourself. After telling the entire story, the elderly man coughed a few times, and said he was thirsty. At that time, you need to give him water to drink.”Surprisingly, Hai Yun Fan shook his head, “At that time, I also gave him water.”The youth continued, “Then the elderly man would say that after drinking the water, he became hungry.”“That’s right, so I gave him some of the food we had.” Hai Yun Fan replied.The youth replied, “He said thank you, but obviously he did not look very happy while eating.”Hai Yun Fan frowned, “… and then?”“After that, you need to ask, why do you not seem happy? The elderly man will say that it’s not because he’s not happy, but rather, it’s because he suddenly thought of the Eastern Willow Diary’s thousand layer cake.”“Then… you bought him the cake? And he gave you the voucher?”“Do you really think it would be that simple? After going to the Eastern Willow Diary’s dessert store, the store owner will tell you that all of the thousand layer cakes have been sold out. If you continue to ask him about it, you would find out that the Teahouse’s owner bought ten of them. After going to the Teahouse, you’ll find out that the owner is currently playing chess with a guest. At that time, you shouldn’t bother him by asking for a thousand layer cake. Instead, you need to secretly help him to win. Afterwards, he’ll give you a thousand layer cake for free. In exchange for giving him the thousand layer cake, the elderly man will give you a recommendation letter. By giving the recommendation letter to the Town Mayor, he will ask you to collect some materials for him… then you need to go to the Tailor’s shop… after that, you have to go outside the Town… and then… after that… finally, you give the bronze ring to the elderly man at the Town’s entrance, and he’ll give you the premium room voucher.”……
不贴了,貌似上个月开始更新的,现在更新到第二章完成
文档翻译,年终钜惠!注册就送268元体验金!
貌似漫画已经有人翻译成英语了
我觉得大部分人还是想知道评论
哪里有啊楼主?
评论吗,其实大部分都是支持翻译,希望快点翻下一个章节。其实第一章哪里能看出那么多东西,肯定都是赞并说我想继续追的,没有人看到第一章就说烂吧。现在只翻译了序章+前两章
妈妈再也不用担心我的英语了
估计华裔会读的进吧,白人可能文化问题看一眼都头痛,就像我们几乎不会去读的著作
军皇山的翻译,royal soldier sect 皇军……
前几天查过了,外国人气最高当属盘龙,已经翻译完了
不是血染卫生棉写的么?
太上老君——太君——
mark,另外你复制原文反而评论用图片,谁要看英文版评论才是重点好么。。。
他们正式的网站有几个。迟早也要步大轻国后尘
已马,主要更新评论好了,日语的多少连蒙带猜能懂一点,英语基本抓瞎
翻译得还挺好的,又有读一遍的动力
只看懂了i like this
国外哪懂那些梗