steam上watch dog2 版本有中文版吗

&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
《看门狗(Watch Dogs)》PC版将采用Steam平台 简直大快人心
22:08:17 来源:游民星空[原创] 作者:petermatt 编辑:petermatt 浏览:loading
  育碧的uPlay一直被玩家诟病,不过根据零售商GAME的情报,《看门狗》将会采用Steam平台,令人感到愉悦。
  其实早些时候育碧就开始采用Steam了,比如《南方公园:真理之杖》,Steam的存储机制比uPlay稳定,加上《看门狗》有很多联机互动内容,所以Steam也是最佳选择。
  《看门狗》预定5月27日发布英文版,6月26日发售中文版,平台包括Xbox360,PS3,Xbox One,PS4,PC平台,Wii U版未知。
早先游戏截图:
更多相关资讯请关注:
友情提示:支持键盘左右键“← →”翻页
相关新闻:
游戏制作:育碧蒙特利尔
游戏发行:育碧
游戏平台:PC/Xbox360/XboxOne/PS3/PS4/WiiU
上市时间:
游戏特色:
--游民指数
我们对于《看门狗》是如何从原来版本缩水到正式发布版的都深有体会,近日,Danvsw发布了一个Mod合集,让这部作品能够还原当时惊艳的画面。
距离《看门狗》发售还有2个星期的时间,但是目前已经有玩家玩到这款大作了,还泄露了一些PS4游戏画面。
没有任何记录
综合热点资讯
单机游戏下载
| 最后的防线
游民星空联运游戏n卡有了watch dog的驱动,a卡呢_steam吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:848,312贴子:
n卡有了watch dog的驱动,a卡呢
别跟我说没有
以前270x玩gta5从来没问...
今天大革命出了,n卡也...
从上次更新不义之财后,...
简直不是一般的卡尤其是...
注册PayPal,与全球1.9亿PayPal买家一起畅想全球购物,轻松点击,安全支付,全新支付体验.PayPal更安全,更高效,买家保护计划,符合条件的退货可以获得全额运费赔付.
高分辨才有用1080p都没用
N卡专享抗锯齿,想要同效果需要开8X MSAA。
今天准备出14.6
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴社区昵称:davidmacintosh
看门狗1代有阉割版和非阉割版,后来在美区找了代购。
现在看到2代又有分区,求老司机指点下这次分区的依据是什么?直接在国区购买会是阉割的版本吗?
我记得1代分区时好像日区和国区在一起,俗称亚洲版,被阉割。这次和毛子区在一起,是不是纯粹只是低价,不阉割???
这次阉割不阉割不清楚,但锁语言,国区只有俄语和简体中文,我现在就怕语音只有俄语。。。。到时候旧金山里NPC操的都是一口流利的俄语。。。。
社区昵称:Aiden
我作为一个预购了1代义务警员实体盒装版的老司机,感觉有必要分享一点人生的经验:
你们有一个好,看了育碧的预告片就很快心动了,但是这想法图样图森破
因为预购的奖励他也是随时可以拿出来卖的,如果品质不佳,可能发行一个季度之内还有大的折扣
所以要买就买可以退款的版本
我作为一个预购了1代义务警员实体盒装版的老司机,感觉有必要分享一点人生的经验:
你们有一个好,看了育 ...
如果预购奖励真的能拿出来卖。。。。我绝对等打折75%
社区昵称:SealRose
全境封锁的预购奖励服装就拿出来卖了
本帖最后由 windell 于
19:02 编辑
这样的事情已经干过很多次了啊,为什么要相信育碧的承诺呢?这全境封锁就是这么干的啊。也就是一个月前的事情。当时预购的黄金版独占奖励现在就是个20块的DLC——
我一向是不惮以最坏的恶意来推测育碧的,只是他们的所作所为和光速自打脸行为,往往超过玩家忍受的限度。
当然了,如果对法国人的所谓浪漫情怀有很深的执念的话,买也不是不行,毕竟花的是自己的钱,别人说什么都没用的。
社区昵称:Ragnoark
我还来说几句:
育碧的预购奖励啊
一般都会在ubishop发布一个什么限量版
里面就是有预购奖励的啦
社区昵称:龙少爷的剑
本帖最后由 龙少爷的剑 于
19:07 编辑
预购育碧的游戏?
有没有人哪次预购育碧游戏等游戏出来之后一点不后悔的?
多年吃的经验,我就一句话总结:&&不忘喂屎人
预购育碧的游戏?
你这总结太精辟了
社区昵称:Kanwakyuudai
这次看门狗2分了三个subid一个俄罗斯中囯(只有俄语简体),一个东南亚(包括香港台湾,不确定所不锁语言),一个全球(欧美日等国家)
这次看门狗2分了三个subid一个俄罗斯中囯(只有俄语简体),一个东南亚(包括香港台湾,不确定所不锁语言), ...
我就怕语音都锁了。。。
预购育碧的游戏?
没有,最后悔一次是该死的刺客信条枭雄。。。我擦
社区昵称:龙少爷的剑
那你还是等吧。。枭雄和全境都这么干的
社区昵称:MockingBird
没有,最后悔一次是该死的刺客信条枭雄。。。我擦
瞬间50%OFF
社区昵称:Urakawa Minori
毕竟还有5个月,可以再等等
游戏应该是不会和҉谐。语音的话,现在每个sub都只有一个depot,以后肯定要加的,到时候比较就知道了。真要没有,也可以用替换大法
社区昵称:晒骚
本帖最后由 shenxufeng 于
20:20 编辑
社区昵称:至尊小夜猫
不着急买,先三大妈版走起,觉得好再买也不迟。我不推荐预购育碧的游戏,被坑了n回了。
社区昵称:Wiedzmin
不着急买,先三大妈版走起,觉得好再买也不迟。我不推荐预购育碧的游戏,被坑了n回了。
育碧现在出游戏应该都会有Denuvo加密了
社区昵称:davidmacintosh
看了楼上的回复……忽然忍住了剁手……
手机发不出表情……
是不是以后买游戏前都来发一帖可以省很多钱~~~
社区昵称:ohaiy0
看看有没有夏季打折
社区昵称:zzz8307
现在我看deport都只有一个,而且都是一样的。现在看不出来锁语言。但是将国区和俄区锁在一起嘛。。。。反正11月才出,不急就等等看吧
社区昵称:Aaron Zhou
育婊滚粗地球~
有这钱还不如拿来2k17~
社区昵称:Urakawa Minori
看了楼上的回复……忽然忍住了剁手……
手机发不出表情……
所谓预购 凭的就是信仰
没信仰为啥要预购,等打折多好。
社区昵称:Hey
所谓预购 凭的就是信仰
没信仰为啥要预购,等打折多好。
有了D加密之后 预购的目的就是为了第一时间能体验到缩水游戏啊
社区昵称:??????????东东
看了楼上的回复……忽然忍住了剁手……
手机发不出表情……
育碧游戏,如果你有你问题里的顾虑,就不建议你买。刺客信条 叛变 没中文,想要steam直接设置有中文的话,请找人代购韩区的steam礼物。
预购内容,别在乎。该来的还是来的。
然后就是还有5个月啊。做什么调整还是来得及啊。又不是已经发行的。
社区昵称:Hey
我就怕语音都锁了。。。
这种担心是没必要的。。
语音肯定还是英文配音
还是多担心一下画面的缩水情况吧
SteamCN 蒸汽动力 & Chinese Steam User Fan Site.
来浏览本站
10:28, PE: 0.365993s , QE: 272, Gzip On, Redis On.【求助】Steam上那个sleeping dog终极版 能不能打中文补丁呢_热血无赖吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:24,424贴子:
【求助】Steam上那个sleeping dog终极版 能不能打中文补丁呢
我是新人。。。想玩热血无赖的说。。。
怎么进入呢?怎么变成这...
我本来是玩Dota2的 现...
除了骑砍 除了求生 除了...
学生党看着款控制器好久...
挂机一个月得百万,你还蓝瘦香菇么?
我听别人说现在上的睡狗不是自带繁体中文的吗
游迅网下载
游侠上有的
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Requires 3rd-Party Account:&Uplay&(Supports Linking to Steam Account)
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Portuguese
Title: Watch_Dogs(TM)
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 26 Jun, 2014
metacritic
Purchases made in this region will only receive English, Japanese, Korean and Traditional Chinese subtitles with English audio.
Buy Watch_Dogs
Packages that include this game
Buy Watch_Dogs Complete
Includes 5 items:
Watch_Dogs - Access Granted Pack, Watch_Dogs - Bad Blood, Watch_Dogs - Conspiracy, Watch_Dogs(TM), Watch_Dogs(TM) - Season Pass
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
When we last checked , she’d been kicking around some new art concepts for the DedSec revolution. This month, she shares more about her background – where she came from, and where she’s going. In case you missed last month’s content, read it .
In her first post, Sitara’s got some thoughts on the melding of marketing and manipulation:
I know what marketing is. Everybody’s got something to sell, that’s life. But some of these “tech giants”, these hulking, bloated conglomerates? All they’re selling is a lie, and everybody’s stepping all over each other to buy in. Don’t do it. Open your eyes and you’ll be surprised what you see.
Recently I tried my hand at a take on Blume’s bullsh*t.
Too on-the-nose? Maybe. If you’ve got something better, give it a try. You can download the Blume logo here and remix it to your little heart’s content.
This next post features a throwback to one of Sitara’s earlier works from last month:
The finished piece from last month. What do you think?
Any of you working on a piece of DedSec art right now? I think these will add to you)
In her next post, Sitara talks about why she left Los Angeles for San Francisco:
Leaving L.A.
I used to live in LA. Didn’t know that, did ya? I’m an Angelina, born and bred. But then I moved north, to the San Fran Bay Area.
Don’t get me wrong, there’s a lot to love about LA. The real LA, not Hollywood. But I was looking for my people. Other geeks who cared more about the latest open source software to hit the hacker nodes than about the latest workout routine for a flat stomach. And yeah, I found that. I found friends, allies, brothers and sisters-in-arms. But I also found CEOs who found start-ups claiming that it’s all about the freedom to invent, but really, it’s just so they can sell them to bigger companies and get a dumptruck full of money.
I found brogrammers driving artists out of their lofts because they could pay more. That one’s completely ironic. You have these kids fresh out of college, getting jobs that pay them $60k minimum as a starting wage, who want to live in “authentic SF” where the artists live. But the artists don’t live there anymore. They can’t afford to. Because these kids are pushing them out.
I found tech giants greasing politicians’ palms for tax breaks and turning their heads the other way.
There’s a lot of good in the Bay Area, which is what makes it so infuriating watching all this shit happen. But then, that’s what DedSec’s for, right? Fighting back.
Sitara might use Nudle’s search engine, but she’s no fan of the tech company:
Let’s Talk About Gentrification, Baby
You can’t say the word “gentrification” without also saying “Nudle”.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I’ve heard that Nudle is fun to work for. That Nudle cares about the community (gag me). That the goddamn toilet seats at Nudle are heated (I s#*%^ you not—see what I did there?) That Nudle is the future!
Sure it is. It’s the future of those neighborhoods where families used to live. Where artists used to live. Where latinos and blacks used to live. Where the gay community used to live. Where rich little white boys live now. Nowhere near the actual Nudle offices, but that’s what the Nudle bus is for.
I have a friend who’s a Nudler. He gets paid well, but he sees it, too. He sees how Nudle and its fellow tech giants are crushing the local population. How San Francisco is becoming bland and generic. How Emeryville is becoming more expensive, forcing families to move further into Oakland. Crowding up the iron triangle even more than it was already. He’s also seen the streets of Silicon Valley fill with dude-bros who don’t give a damn about other people, so long as they have the latest smartphone.
He’s also seen what they do with their data. How they watch us, all of us. Even you. They track our internet footprints. They know before you do what’s going on in your life. Is convenience worth it?
In her next post, Sitara goes on an adventure with Josh and Wrench:
Short Bus
Got stuck behind the Nudle bus again. Ugh. Josh really, really wanted to go see the ENIAC exhibit at the Computer History Museum. He dragged me and Wrench with him. We decided to use Driver for the first time (it was surprisingly non-obnoxious, but I’m guessing it’s hit or miss depending on who you get).
Anyway. The museum’s down in Mountain View, so we had to take the 101 down. (Yes, I said “the” 101. I’m from LA. Sue me.)
We get stuck behind a Nudle bus that’s broken down just past the Dumbarton Bridge exit. So close, and yet so far. We’re sitting there on the freeway--which is like a parking lot and giving me flashbacks to the 405 in LA—for like an hour. There’s even one of those super-fast electric sports cars stuck right next to us. All I can think is screw this. Next time I’m taking CalTrain.
At least Wrench had fun flashing different emoticons at the other people stuck in traffic.
No!!! The Psychic Cleaners sign is gone! It was awesome. There was a cleaning business and a psychic in this one strip mall in Mountain View, and the shared sign was so perfect. I loved that sign! Always wanted to get a selfie with it. We stopped on our way back up from the museum to take a photo with the ScoutX app, and the sign was gone!
At least I can find pics of it when I search on Nudle. :-/
Sitara shares her thoughts about Congressman Thruss and !Nvite:
Mark Fucking Thruss
Mark Fucking Thruss has announced his intention to run for Congress. Again. How long has that dips*#^ been our congressman? Ugh! Have you seen this guy? Have you seen the way !Nvite is kissing his lily-white corrupt-congressman-a**? You know they’ll rig the election for him. Wonder what he’s promised them. Tax breaks? Ignoring labor laws? Privacy laws? Gotta be something big.
I will bet you they put their algorithms to work and figure out just how often to flash his face at you when you log in to !Nvite. They’ll figure out the optimum number of times you need to see his s*#^-eating grin before you’re ready to place your vote for him.
!Nvite is dangerous. They’re controlling the way people think. Manipulating people. Someone else has to see this, too? It’s not just me? Not just DedSec. Please tell me you guys see it!
For live updates and content from Sitara, you can follow her
directly (please note that it is in English only).
As always, feel free to create your own DedSec-inspired art and messages using our
and share them with us using hashtags #DedSecCreations or #JoinDedSec.
WATCH_DOGS(TM) COMPLETE EDITION
Experience Watch_Dogs - the phenomenon of 2014 - with the biggest edition ever!
As Aiden Pearce, a brilliant hacker, turn Chicago into the ultimate weapon in your quest for revenge.
In this Complete Edition, including the game + Season Pass, access a new game mode, weapons, outfits and missions and plays as T-Bone, the legendary hacker in a brand new campaign!
About This Game
All it takes is the swipe of a finger. We connect with friends. We buy the latest gadgets and gear. We find out what’s happening in the world. But with that same simple swipe, we cast an increasingly expansive shadow. With each connection, we leave a digital trail that tracks our every move and milestone, our every like and dislike. And it’s not just people. Today, all major cities are networked. Urban infrastructures are monitored and controlled by complex operating systems.
In Watch_Dogs, this system is called the Central Operating System (CTOS) – and it controls almost every piece of the city’s technology and holds key information on all of the city’s residents.
You play as Aiden Pearce, a brilliant hacker and former thug, whose criminal past led to a violent family tragedy.
Now on the hunt for those who hurt your family, you'll be able to monitor and hack all who surround you by manipulating everything connected to the city’s network. Access omnipresent security cameras, download personal information to locate a target, control traffic lights and public transportation to stop the enemy…and more.
Use the city of Chicago as your ultimate weapon and exact your own style of revenge.
HACK THE CITY
Watch_Dogs takes place in a fully simulated living city where, using your smartphone, you have real-time control over the city’s infrastructure.
Trap your enemy in a 30-car pileup by manipulating the traffic lights. Stop a train, and then board it to evade the authorities. Narrowly escape capture by quickly raising a drawbridge. Anything connected to the city’s CTOS can become your weapon.
STREET JUSTICE
Living in inner city Chicago where violence is best answered by violence, you have the skills to take the fight to the streets. Take down enemies by delivering devastating blows with your baton, or experience a shoot-out like never before with a physics simulation that rivals anything in the shooter category. Use a combination of shooting and hacking to gain advantage in any given situation.
The streets are designed for you to create your own plan of attack. Overall, you will have access to more than 30 traditional weapons.
HIGH OCTANE DRIVING
Ubisoft Montreal has partnered with studios such as Ubisoft Reflections, the acclaimed studio behind the award-winning Driver series to bring you a game bursting with horsepower. Get behind the wheel of more than 65 vehicles, each with state of the art physics and handling, and explore the massive city while completing missions.
EVERYTHING IS UNDER CONTROL
Disrupt, the all-new game engine dedicated to Watch_Dogs, uses advanced processing and graphics to deliver a stunning visual and an incredibly realistic experience. Disrupt gives you the power to affect the story, the city and the life of the population with your choices creating a ripple effect throughout the city.
DYNAMIC NAVIGATION
Watch_Dogs gives you the ability to not only use the city’s ctOS to your advantage, but the streets as well. In real-world Chicago, cut through buildings or climb to the rooftops to catch your target.
SEAMLESS MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE
Discover new levels of interaction, cooperation and confrontation between players thanks to a brand new multiplayer game system that links the single and multiplayer modes into one seamless experience. That means no menus, no loading screens, just instant open world multiplayer action.
STAY CONNECTED WITH A NEW WAY TO PLAY
Take your experience beyond the console with a groundbreaking, real-time, companion game. This innovative mobile platform allows players to connect and compete with friends, even when away from their home console. The Watch_Dogs companion game delivers revolutionary dual-screen gameplay that enables you to play from anywhere, at any time.
System Requirements
Minimum:
OS: Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1) or Windows 8 (Please note that we only support 64 bit OSs.)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 @ 2.66Ghz or AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0Ghz
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 11 graphics card with 1 GB Video RAM - Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon
HD 5770
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 25 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers
Additional Notes: Broadband connection and service required for multiplayer mode. Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: nVidia GeForce GTX460 or better, GT500, GT600, GT700
AMD Radeon HD5850 or better, HD6000, HD7000, R7 and R9 series Intel(R) Iris(TM) Pro HD 5200
Recommended:
OS: Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1) or Windows 8 (Please note that we only support 64 bit OSs.)
Processor: Eight core - Intel Core
i7- GHz or AMD FX-8350 X8 @ 4 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 11 graphics card with 2 GB Video RAM - Nvidia Geforce GTX 560 ti or AMD Radeon HD 7850
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 25 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers
Additional Notes: Broadband connection and service required for multiplayer mode. Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: nVidia GeForce GTX460 or better, GT500, GT600, GT700
AMD Radeon HD5850 or better, HD6000, HD7000, R7 and R9 series Intel(R) Iris(TM) Pro HD 5200
(C)2013 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Watch Dogs, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Very Positive
(942 reviews)
(18,475 reviews)
Review Type
All&(18,479)
Positive&(11,910)
Negative&(6,569)
Purchase Type
All&(18,479)
Steam Purchasers&(18,475)
Key Activations&(4)
All Languages&(18,479)
Your Languages&(8,843)
Display As:
Most Helpful
8,840 reviews match the filters above
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
There are no more reviews that match the filters set above
Adjust the filters above to see other reviews
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Watch_Dogs
Watch_Dogs Complete
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 watch wife and dog 的文章

随机推荐