unity5里下unity创建gameobjectt里的cloth怎么没有了

unity3d - Unity 5 two-sided cloth plane - Stack Overflow
to customize your list.
Join the Stack Overflow Community
Stack Overflow is a community of 6.4 million programmers, just like you, helping each other.
J it only takes a minute:
I'm trying to make some curtains for a game with the cloth component in Unity 5, with the new Standard shader. If I make them with a plane I can only see one side of it (obviously), and if I try to make the curtains with a thin cube it looks really buggy and it doesn't behave like a plane would.
Any help would be appreciated.
16.3k84864
There's a few ways you can approach this.
1, You can create a two sided plane in any of the 3D graphic programs (Maya, Blender... etc.) then import that into your scene.
2, You can use a two sided shader.
3, You can use two different plane objects parented together and work on the parent object later. [I don't really recommend this but it can certainly work as well...]
Some of the particle shaders are rendering both sides like the "Particles/Alpha Blended" but if that's not good for you then you can also make two-sided versions of other shaders by duplicating your selected shader into your assets and setting it's
Note: Setting the culling to off may not work for lit shaders and you may have to invert the normals too however that's heavy on performance. It's better to use another method in that case.
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled

我要回帖

更多关于 unity获取gameobject 的文章

随机推荐