奥拉星暗翼女神的太阳之神和光明之神是谁

您当前的位置:>>>正文
奥拉星神天启四皇谁最厉害 神天启四皇哪个最好
作者:4399哄哄    来源:    时间:16-04-28
神天启四皇回归,在4月29日-5月5日期间,可在线免费任领一只神&天启四皇!在线瞬升100级,还有专属金装免费领哦!
那么很多小奥拉纠结的毛病又要开始犯了,到底要选哪一只四皇呢?
四皇每个都有各自的不同点,首先系别上不同,所克制的系别也不一样,所以不好下定义说谁最好,但是最近神龙皇辉斗的出镜率最高,相信大家都比较想要这只,神龙皇辉斗是这四只里巅峰战斗力最高的一只了,优点是上升属性快、伤害高、能提全属性哦!
当然啦,这个仅供参考。我们还是来投票看看谁最受欢迎吧~帮帮还在纠结的小奥拉。
PS:只想看看结果的奥拉们可以投第五项哦,避免数据的不准确~
天启四皇资料
共234条评论,有2324人参与,【光明】兔神,我再也不得罪你了_奥拉星吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:86,360贴子:
【光明】兔神,我再也不得罪你了
我马上就要赢了,竟然被兔神的神技的进化版真.手刃打给秒了
随后会放制作过程
先告诉槽友们一个好消息...
一个爱漂亮又很懒的女孩...
【艾迪】大憋茜 【地区...
楼主最爱的玫瑰镇楼
一楼预祝林更新在接下来...
欢迎各位加入美白吧,在...
我先试试会不会被吸。
【艾迪】earth夏振清 【...
吃饭的时候请勿靠近 没人啊
解读热点,就来百闻不如...
幼儿园老师的日常!
60亿影帝带队,让你一路到摸金到手软!
?   --啦啦啦,我是暖
朵神神技用你说
冥夜的固化形态真是丧心病狂。。      “自己表演出来的东西,受众不明,你可以不改,因为艺术是要有个人坚持,但如果说受众是「无知」去合理化自己的「迂腐」,这种艺术永远不会受人敬重。”
那萌宠简直是小伙伴啊,不知有多少次我死了,它真·手刃打秒杀那俩
今天被手刃打秒杀六次的我默默路过
这是哪里?
本来用银魂被黑炎龙啪啪啪死了不过最后我赢了【呵呵呵你懂的】
好的话剧,坚决不能错过,价格也很重要!
With his wife of five years so that the bitch dances to Guaipao. For friends to fight, detained for 15 days, after which I am a man lose out medical bills. The right to own subordinates channeling resigned. House did not, rent a haunted house every night, thin wall, every night listening to next door called c, and the sound is still a man. Bought a Chihuahua raised in February and found a husky. Online beat a girl, know that this is a meeting of divorce, her son was a year younger than me, kill me now every day, saying it was for me from, I go, you got divorced two years before they know me, you have a non-Ah said a woman's hunch. Night drunk to 1912, and then woke up to see a man in a hotel, and now do not know so that did not let him give ...... Funny dog at home, let sit Ah, Ah roll, so roll Ah, Ah inverted. Hungry to bite my clothes, never eat dog food at night while I was asleep, and he stole the fridge to eat garlic. Ah in the end I say you are not dogs, pulling you slip on the street, would like to take you strike a girl, you'll trace the TM lady behind the ass, he saw beautiful touch you, you shit. You say you are not bt. Want to play point night romantic, candlelit dinner for ourselves to do, the results of the quilt lighted. My mother thought I had wanted to z burn, give me mental hospital for two days. Really lonely, spent a large upper eyelid 5 to buy a goldfish, and then bought it bulging belly motionless in the water. I always thought it was dead, there are days in urine complete urine, easily thrown in the toilet, this grandson swim in the urine is called a joy, ah, I really hate to give it the red pit where to start to remove urine from coming. The results hands started peeling, up to now not good. Eat eat fried bread beer cap, ate ravioli eat toenails. Buses are doing door clip head, Da Cangying hand shot on a nail, no buying stocks rose too, to burn incense to the White Cloud Temple, take the phone off the box does not merit it. I'm out the door a monk said that rich, is now walking back the word, a pleasure to spend 570 dollars to buy him a jade amulet, let me every day with his mouth, and one day my buddy came to say how green tongue, I Jade took a look turned out to be a large glass, buddy said: Have you seen Taoist monks do there? I think also, grandson would lie to you lie to me, let me also his mother every day, non-dangling, now a mother tongue other people thought I was his gall broken, you say that girl can talk to me. Nightmares every day, not being slaughtered, is to allow the animal to j. Want to be honest at home watching TV, tm Taiwan and Taiwan play "struggle" around a dozen beautiful women turn called Lu Tao, love a very tough battle, TM big house, big beauty girl, there are dozens of million Big Daddy. Pro Ah you said: this is not what I want. And my peers are so live ah, another station to: Sando came a yell every day to do something meaningful, not all of it mind yesterday, today, a large spy on anti-drug traffickers to Myanmar collapse, possible? More than three, I tell you, My name big chicken child, I was iron girl group, you believe it? TM really want a TV smashed. Alumni want to find touch on two people to eat the rest of the girl, I married the whole primary woman, plus high school college classes, the result will not let me through, saying that would be what I go to school bad boy, I TM
都说了遇到有手刃打的亚比要先祭拜朵神
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴时间: 08:27&&&&
悬赏:0&&&&
其他回答 共9条
  天焰菲尔好
  谁给我个有天焰菲尔的号
  都可以练
  天焰非尔
  都要练,都是王者
  你喜欢打boss就练菲尔吧,但是pk修罗更厉害,用的好可以杀太一。。