229MB/ 策略棋牌 /10
50MB/ 策略棋牌 /5.0
46MB/ 策略棋牌 /5.0
46MB/ 策略棋牌 /5.0
下载总览游戏礼包游戏截图视频演示猜你喜欢下载地址相关文章玩家评论
暗版是一款日系风格策略对战手游,游戏画面非常的,多种萌妹子满足大家的喜好,华丽的技能和大招全屏释放,和这些美少女开始奇幻的之旅哦。
暗影之诗汉化版游戏特点: 1、超的画面制作,十分震撼人心的; 2、多种人物可供选择,技能组合随心所欲; 3、场景十分华丽,打造全新的卡牌世界。
猜你喜欢卡牌pk男生精选魔幻
手机卡牌游戏是一种流行的角色扮演手游类型,卡牌手机游戏的特点是操作简单易上手,卡牌玩法十分丰富,解放双手体验在游戏战斗的乐趣。目前比较火爆的卡牌手游有《刀塔传奇...
专区开服开测
暂无下载地址,推荐游戏助手下载!
360手机游戏助手海量手游资源礼包!
手机扫描下载
游戏礼包推荐礼包
下载帮助网侠手机站软件均来自互联网, 如有侵犯您的版权, 请点击网站底部在线QQ进行联系。
1.网侠手机站所有软件和游戏都经过严格安装检测,保证不会有任何病毒木马等信息,请大家放心使用;
2.大家在安装软件的时候注意每个步骤,注意包含安装插件信息,推荐使用下载本站软件以获取最佳的下载速度。
3.如果您觉得网侠还不错, 以便下一次的访问.
4.网侠QQ群:应用软件交流群: 手机游戏交流:(满),加入二群:后使用我的收藏没有帐号?
所属分类: &
查看: 28|回复: 1
萌新提问,steam版shadowverse与其它服务器互通吗
发表于 3&天前
萌新提问,steam版shadowverse与其它服务器互通吗
点这里&&&&
发表于 3&天前
通,就继承码就可以了
指尖每日首次回帖可以赚5金币()收起回复展开回复
点这里&&&&
庆iOS首发限免开启 晒图即有千元京东卡!to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: Shadowverse
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 27 Oct, 2016
Play Shadowverse
Free To Play
About This Game
Shadowverse: the next evolution in collectible card games!
Welcome to the fierce battlegrounds of Shadowverse, Japan's #1 competitive card collecting game!
From the creators of Rage of Bahamut and RPG sensation Granblue Fantasy, Shadowverse features AAA artwork and unique game mechanics that make it the most visually and tactically rich CCG on the market.
o SUMMON 400+ cards, each lavishly illustrated with jaw-dropping fantasy art
o STRATEGIZE with innovative mechanics that guarantee thrilling battles
o MASTER seven character classes each with unique play styles and killer cards
o BATTLE real-time opponents from around the world, or enjoy the fully voiced story mode
Come join our fun-loving community and show us your Shadowverse style!
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo 2.4GHz/AMD A4-7300
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 7600GT (VRAM 256MB) or AMD Radeon HD 8470D
Storage: 2 GB available space
Additional Notes: Resolution:
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 320M
Storage: 2 GB available space
Additional Notes: Resolution:
(C) Cygames, Inc
More like this
Very Positive
(1,334 reviews)
Review Type
All&(1,334)
Positive&(1,171)
Negative&(163)
Purchase Type
All&(1,334)
Steam Purchasers&(1,334)
Key Activations&(0)
All Languages&(1,334)
Your Languages&(859)
Display As:
Most Helpful
859 reviews match the filters above
( Very Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
6 people found this review funny
Just to clarify. I almost got cancer reading the negativ reviews to this wonderful game. If you come from games like yugioh, Magic or even Hearthstone, you will have a real blast with this game. To clear up some of the negativ comments i red which are just untrue, I decided to write a review myself. 1. You cant play in fullscreen.
- Yes you can, just go to the ????ing settings and click on &Fullscreen& 2. You cant play the game with japanese voices while having english text.
- Yes you can, just google it god dammit. It isnt even that difficult. 3. You cant play the game in 60 fps.
- Yes you can, just go to the settings and choose &60 fps&. 4. The game is P2W
- No it isnt. It is true you need cardpacks to get new cards, but just by playing the game
you will get rewarded with countless of packs.
You will be rewarded for playing the game, regardles what you play, Ranking up, leveling up, achieving something.
Everything will be rewarded with something. You have 3 daylies a day which give more than one pack at some time.
Just by completing the storymode, you get about 20 packs. You dont have to pay a cent to get a good deck together. 5. You auto-lose if you go first, because the guy who gets second has 1 evo-point more and draws an extra card at turn 1.
- No, you actually need these as the second player to counter the first players push. The first player is always one turn
ahead and besieges you with stronger minions. As the second player you must somehow defend against that, so you
have one more evo-point ... no ????? big deal. 6. The game has no future, because the Devs dont care about it.
- Never read something so stupid. I actually am absolutely positivly surprised by the care the devs give to the
playerbase. They very regularily give free packs for special occasions. Additionally they just released
a new expansion and got this game from mobile only to steam. What the hell do you want more? If you dont like the anime style of the game, you cant be helped. I would just be sad for you to never have tried this awesome TCG (or CCG, because you cant actually trade) Hope some of you dont let you decieve by stupid people who cant even figure out how to fine the settings in this game.
Was this review helpful?
Pros:-Gorgeous artwork-Balanced mechanics-Excellent tutorial/single player mode-Cygames is extremely generous about free packs, updates, player concerns, etc-Huge variety in gameplay styles-Evolution mechanic is brilliantly done-FtP model is viable-Solid card game entry-Computer client works without issueCons:-FtP model takes forever-Aggressive decks dominate the multiplayer side of things-Aggressive decks tend to be cheaper than control style decks-Typical cringey anime tropes make an appearance-In game purchases seem just a little too priceyOverall: It's worth mentioning that my playtime here does not reflect the playtime I have on my phone.
That said, I can also vouch for the port - the computer version works every bit as well as the phone version.The game itself is a lot of fun.
The evolution mechanic is new and allows for so many possibilities in terms of deck building and strategizing, and games rarely feel entirely one-sided.
They have also managed to make going first roughly as balanced as going second, which is a huge issue in many card games.
Thus, Shadowverse really does feel like skill wins the game, assuming your deck is roughly on par with theirs.The single player gameplay really does a good job of giving new players a sense of how the game mechanics work while also giving rewards that help newer players get started.
The plot is intriguing enough that I'm eager to see what comes of the next single-player portion.All in all, it's fun.
The free to play route works, but takes a lot of time and patience, and starting out you'll likely get steamrolled by aggressive decks.
But if you enjoy CCGs, this is worth a look.
It's well made and fun, it feels balanced and interactive, and the developers seem to be more responsive and helpful than I've come to expect.
I feel they deserve a shot.Bottom Line: Worth trying - it's free, what do you have to lose?
Was this review helpful?
New player to Shadowverse, been playing Hearthstone for about a year and a half and I just wanted to jump in and say this game is bloody great! I love how the classes are completely unique from one another and love the tactics involved with classes like Havencraft and Bloodcraft.I used to be CRAZY into CCG's and TCG's (Played Yu-Gi-Oh as my first ever, and finally moved onto Magic soon after). My passion for TCG's and CCG's eventually died out after I'd grinded my heart and soul out on Hearthstone. Getting to high rank felt meaningless and Arena was a struggle as my Gold wasn't able to handle much more than a few a week. It has become more of a frustration rather than fun for me. Ladder was full of mindless decks which plays themselves and every opponent felt like they were bots, not human beings. F2P model of the HS makes the game infinitely grindy which forces you to pay to compete even at the lowest ranks. I was enjoying arena until it has become repetitive because of the dominant two or three classes so I quit.The game is extremely generous to you when you first start out, which really helps. Sure they give less gold compared to HS. But you only get one pr day. That is a bit of a vital difference. The score scheme plus the greater number of achievements are awesome. Which you are actually told about unlike Hearthstone where you basically have to go looking to sites to figure out what they want you to do. Plus daily log in bonus rewards. And finally. Arena tends to be more rewarding as well. So yes. I do see this game as a lot more generous than HS. Again. In just one week. I've gotten more than I've ever gotten in HS.You can also tell who came directly from Hearthstone and play exactly like Hearthstone as they play Swordcraft and just go face with everything no matter what like they are playing Zoo or Hunter lol. I just laugh and accept my free win as once turn 4 hits and my board fills with 3-4 big minions some with rush and then use evolve and destroy/banish spells to clear out all the junk and say hello to another win.So do I recommend it? Hell yes I do.
Was this review helpful?
Just have to say how amazing this game is.Shadowverse brings some new interesting changes to the formula that make it stand out. For example, there's the ability to Evolve one unit every few turns. Evolved units become much stronger and if evolved on the turn they are played, they can immediately attack. There are also Amulets, cards that can't attack or be attacked but have effects that last as long as they remain in play.This game has also great visuals and such beautiful music.So, if you enjoy CCGs and have been looking for something with a different feel than Hearthstone, you should check out Shadowverse.
Was this review helpful?
Here are my thoughts on the game as a long time Shadow Era & Hearthstone player:+Good aesthetics, even with the anime-styled card art.+Diverse & interesting mechanics.+The mechanics in-game are significantly less RNG dependent compared to Hearthstone.+Game is well-dubbed with English voices.+While it follows the same &pay-to-get-good-deck& scheme as other online CCG's, in-game currency (gold) is very easy to come by and the game gives you a ton of packs to start with, so you're generally not at a major disadvantage against players who've spent money unless you get extremely unlucky with pack draws.-Classes are currently imbalanced (Havencraft & Forestcraft dominate)-Music gets annoying after a while.-'Link to other service' quest that takes up a daily mission slot that can only be achieved if you have a mobile device or can run an emulator.-They needlessly censored one of the class characters for English players.+/-? Tons of waifusOverall a decent CCG. I'd definitely recommend it if you liked Hearthstone or other similar CCG's.
Was this review helpful?
アニメのアナログだんらん
Was this review helpful?
Very fun game and beautiful art.You get many cards from the start or by playing the story, so you can start building decent decks early.
Was this review helpful?
Who the hell is in charge of &translating& this game?
Was this review helpful?
50% of this game is copy of heartstone in terms of mechanic, but this game is so much better than heartstone pretty much in everything, in general marveouls arts won't leave you unsatisfied as well as sounds and effects. There is also storylline, which Heartstone don't have, with many characters with their own story. 9/10 in overal, even worth to invest some money in to project to support development.
Was this review helpful?
Shadowverse is a free-to-play gem that lets you be competitive quickly without having to throw your wallet at the screen.I installed this game on a whim and it has been sucking up a good portion of my free time since. It's very similar to Hearthstone in gameplay, but there is enough to set it apart. It is a strong game that stands on its own and has a lot of fun gameplay to offer for no financial investment.The basics: You have several different classes, each with their own unique characteristics. Forestcraft, for example, focuses on lettting you build up large amounts of cheap &fairy& cards that can be played in combination with other cards to overwhelm your opponent. Another example is Havencraft, which is based on playing &amulet& cards with powerful effects that trigger once a certain amount of rounds have passed. Each class offers unique gameplay and all are relatively easy to learn but take a bit of time to master.The mechanics of the game are very similar to Hearthstone and other CCGs: you gain &play points& each round, and how many points you have determine which cards you can play (think mana from Hearthstone). It is different from Hearthstone in a few important ways:-Gameplay is fast, and feels much faster-paced than Hearthstone. This is my opinion of course but when I went back to play HS after a few days of SV it felt painfully slow. The fact that the leaders (Heros) only have 20 health also adds to this. However, even with the faster pace there is a lot of room for strategic gameplay.-Deckbuilding is easy and beginner-friendly. While there are some popular decks that require certain legendary cards to function, you can easy build a competitive deck for the lower ranks with just the cards that the game gives you. The game is extremely generous with free cards packs and there are many ways to earn them without spending a dime. They frequently have giveaways too, and recently gave away 5 packs to all players just because the company reached a certain amount of twitter followers. There is currently a promotion to easily earn packs just by playing in the &take two& arena (which is a ton of fun!). You can of course spend money and buy cards, but it's not really necessary. You will amass a big collection just by playing the game.-The evolve mechanic is unique and allows for more strategic gameplay. Basically, you can have a card grow stronger and/or gain certain abilities by evolving it. Done at the right time this can be a complete gamechanger.The PC version of the game is a port of the mobile game, but it still looks fantastic and plays very smoothly. You can link the PC and mobile versions if you like to play on both.One final word of warning: this game is addictive. It's very easy to sink in hours and hours for &just one more round&.Bottom line: Fun, addictive, easy to jump into and learn but with lots of depth. Highly recommended.
Was this review helpful?
I find Shadowverse to be a very enjoyable alternative to Hearthstone, and I feel slight differences in gameplay are just enough to warrant a try. For being a pretty shameless clone of Hearthstone I am surprised at how decently polished it is.Pros:+Runs on any toaster, also can share accounts with mobile versions.+Much easier to get packs and gold than Hearthstone.+Nice art on the cards (although the art is recycled from the defunct Rage of Bahamut).+So far no crass greed in their free-to-play model. Everything that can be bought with cash can also be bought with in-game currency.+Loli necromancerNeutral:oThe evolution mechanic, 5 cards in play at a time, and lower amount of life compared to Hearthstone makes it more agressive, in my opinion.oInstead of a hero power for 2 mana like in Hearthstone, the characters have a sort of passive that are tied a little more into their card gimmicks.Cons:-Lack of cards at this point. Naturally, you'd expect them to release more in the future.-Single player story mode really just serves as a quick way to get some gold and practice in early on. The voice acted scenes
are underwhelming and kind of lame.-Player base isn't and probably will never be as large as Hearthstone, but on that note I'm surprised that Shadowverse has at least gotten a decent reception.So give Shadowverse a try if you like Hearthstone and want a change of scenery.
Good video game.
Only one point. They need add hotkey keyboard.
Well this game used to be fun, now its actually, no joke, feeling A TON like PAY TO WIN, and let me explain why.You can buy crystals with real money, then use them to buy card packs, which will possibly increase your chances of winning significantly since eventually you will get what I call &??????? cards&. These are the types of cards that turn the battles around crazy fast, in favour of your opponent. I have played several games recently, and about 90% of the time, it's the same &??????? cards/decks& from players who spend money on the game. These people probably literally type up into google &the best deck for *Insert class name here*& and spend money to get that ??????? deck.
Along with this I am hearing of this sort of reroll function that lets players restart their account, which A: Gives them the 40-ish free card packs that are given out to new players, and B: ????? on players who genuinely want to play against people of their skill level. Also, when you play in ranked and unranked matches, it's always the same crap, regardless of your actually multiplayer rating, you are always put against someone with an &???????, totally kickass deck& So I'm here playing the game the way it ought to be played, going the long route, Trying to logically deduce and slowly compose my deck of cards, without the help of anyone else, and I want to play for the sake of kicking the ??? of someone on a similar skill-level, and feeling that challenge, and the dominance over them with logic, kinda like if you were playing a chessgame. Instead I am being put up against the most rotten, skillless, moneyspending people, and it's not even all that fun to beat them occasionally, they are just annoying the whole way through, and the win isnt worth it, and I CANT, absolutely CANNOT, get enough gold , getting these few wins, to get very many cards, in order to get the cards to play against them. In the end, I have to play it the long long long route, grindfest to the max, in order to actually win, and feel that fun challenge-ablility.
Comparing to Hearthstone, being able to replace stock English voices with Japanese voice made me eargasm.
Love this game. Art, style, story and game mechanics all is excellent. More RNG in multiplayer battles, easier to start with all presents that you recieve in the beginning of your journey. Japan banzai!
If you like playing punchy well balanced TCGs whilst masturbating furiously to japanese cartoons, this is the game for you.Seriously, it's pretty good. At least as much care and attention has been put into the game itself, as it has into depicting the bewbs. And that's a lot of care and attention.
Much less pay to win than other card games.
Shadowverse is a good TCG similar to Hearthstone, but with better balancing, less BS cards, and actual tactics are required. The game's classes feel unique and all have a different playstyle, which I really like, as well as a unique &evolve& system, which basically allows you to power up one of your minions a certain amount of times during the match. However, there are a few balancing issues with a few of the classes ( Havencraft getting very strong minions on the first few turns, Runecraft being able to abuse spells the entire game, etc), but other than that, this game is very fun to play, and I will continue to enjoy playing this game.Final Verdict: 8/10
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 shadowversesteam 的文章

随机推荐