Downloadable Content
This content requires the base game
on Steam in order to play.
Buy Mistfall
About This Content
Only the host needs to own this DLC.
1-4 Players | Ages 12 & Up
90-180 minutes
Mistfall is a fully cooperative adventure card game set in a dark fantasy realm of Valskyrr. As one to four heroes, each with their own deck of special abilities and equipment, you will go on dangerous quests to face the monstrous minions and sinister machinations of the nefarious Mists. Be vigilant, be fast, and be on your guard, and brave the perilous world of Mistfall.
Among 385 cards and the set of Tiles Included in this set you will find:
7 Heroes, each with their own player board, deck and set of advanced cards
22 Locations, each with their own special ability and stunning artwork
3 Enemy decks, with a total of over 100 Enemy cards
18 varied Encounters for Heroes to face on their way
4 Varied Quests, each with its own boss Enemy, board setup and objectives
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Integrated
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 2 GB available space
Minimum:
Minimum:
More like this
(11 reviews)
Review Type
Positive&(9)
Negative&(2)
Purchase Type
Steam Purchasers&(11)
Key Activations&(0)
All Languages&(11)
Your Languages&(11)
Display As:
Most Helpful
11 reviews match the filters above
( Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
It is a rule heavy game with a lot of things to remember.It took me around 6 hours total to learn the rules,I used Rahdo?s runthrough on youtube, its easy to find.The game has a lot going to it and is very hard.The most interesting mechanic to me was the deck building, which makes the game both harder and easier if you are lucky or unlucky.It functioned well with 1 player if you choose a character that plays better in that particular quest.For the introduction quest I suggest you try the healer class, lots of divine and flames.Haven?t tried with more players but im guessing 2-3 is perfect and that a 4th player is going to become a time consuming hell portal.Don?t buy this if you like quick games with a light ruleset.Buy this if you like to torture yourself with very hard difficulty games like Arkham or Eldritch horror.
Was this review helpful?
This is a faithful recreation of a tabletop game that had significant potential, but lots of problems.The layout is excellent. Rules tablets, grid/snap points, diagrams for setup right on the table, and every object moving in just the way you want it to. This module makes excellent use of a lot of the convenience features Tabletop Simulator provides. The only exception is that each hero's Basic and Advanced feats are all in one unorganized deck together, even though at the start of every game, you'll want to separate them.For better or for worse, the problems this module has are the same as those of the physical boardgame, namely, errata. So much major errata, you'll probably have to go to Google to set up your first game... and your second, and your third. Like the physical game, it feels like the &final& version of the rules was never playtested with the &final& version of the components, since there are several issues anyone paying attention could not fail to notice.Mistfall has major problems that could have been fixed in playtesting, or even in this digital version, but weren't. For a lighter game, this
for Mistfall, it takes an already heavy, complex experience, and makes it both confusing and contradictory. When you set up your hero, you'll find cards you start with that have prices on them - ones that you should have to buy. You'll find equipment that you can't use. When you set up a quest, you'll be told to use a tile that doesn't exist, or you'll have contradictory instructions on the quest summary card vs. the quest rulebook. Even though the tablet just links to the PDF on the creator's website, the quest rulebook is still uncorrected. The summary cards refer to at least one step that isn't in the rulebook. Want to know how it works? Go to Google.As I said, these are problems that also affect the physical version of the game, but that's what makes this DLC so disappointing. In a digital version of a game, it's easy to incorporate errata, but that simply hasn't been done. If it had, this would be an outright superior version of a boardgame that is plagued by unclear rules and incorrect components. Furthermore, it's clear that it's a problem of either lack of resources, or lack of motivation by NSKN Games, the publisher of the physical boardgame.Errataed PDFs of the rulebook and questbook aren't included in this module... because they don't exist.NSKN has put out images for errataed cards, but there are so many more incorrect cards than they've put out the images for... and even the corrections that do exist are not in this module.If you own the tabletop game and want to play with your friends online, buy this DLC.If you want a faithful, piece-by-piece recreation of the tabletop game, with Tabletop Simulator's convenience features added, buy this DLC.If you want a version of Mistfall that is actually playable without great errata-induced frustration, do not buy this DLC. Until rulebooks are updated, and complete component erratas are included, no such version exists.
Was this review helpful?
A reasonably challenging game from what I've played so far. It's quite rules-heavy and just getting the basics down and everything properly set up takes hours. That being said, if you've ever GMed a tabletop RPG like Pathfinder then learning this game should be no trouble for you.From my experience with it, I recommend it. It's well worth the price especially given that there are relatively few official options to play an RPG-like boardgame online with friends.
Was this review helpful?
Most of the problems with this DLC mentioned in previous negative reviews have been fixed. Furthermore it's been updated to have a really gorgeous 3d rendered background that really immerses you into the game. Recommended.
Was this review helpful?
It's really a great game once you take the time to learn the rules. Worthwhile even by playing by yourself. Only issue so far is that they haven't updated the cards with the ERRATA, with some fixes that are essential to void the most broken loop exploit in the game (*looks at Crow*).
Was this review helpful?
Good game and worth it.
Was this review helpful?
This is something like a role playing version of MTG. Quite rule-heavy. Painful to understand how things are going. But very interesting.
Was this review helpful?
Take sometime to get a hang of the rules, but once you do its a great board/cardgame.
Was this review helpful?
Very detailed and meticulous rules - not easy to learn quickly.
The game is slow-paced and methodical, and you have to learn how to exploit the rules in your favor to win.
This is a tough game, but also rewarding to play because it really makes you think about what you're doing.All the characters are interesting and have unique play styles, with the exception of the frost mage.
He's mostly reskin of the arcane mage with a few tweaks, and not a single enemy in the game is weak to frost.
Some characters are also far more difficult and complicated to play than others.Overall I had a positive experience, although I couldn't really convince anyone I know to play it.
Fortunately there are no hidden cards among players, and you can play with more than once character solo.
Was this review helpful?
5 people found this review funny
Can the rules and setup get any more complicated? My friend and I have been sitting here for half an hour, and still dont know what to do. All we have figured out is move two cards aside.Are video tutorials that hard to make?
Was this review helpful?
This is a great game! I pondered long and hard as to which DLC to buy for TTS. After reading reviews and watching vids all over the Internet, I fnally took the plunge on Mistfall. Boy am I glad I did! And I've only played it solo (albeit with 2 heroes minimum) so far.You will enjoy this game if you like deck builders and dungeon crawlers. It's mostly a strategic card battling game with a deck building element to simmulate your heroes leveling up. All the card interactions and Hero synergies are awesome (and I've only begun figuring them out).I sure hope they add the expansion Heart of the Mists when it's out of Kickstarter. Please, please, please. It would be a for sure buy for me!P.S. Don't be suprised if you get creamed on the Introductory Scenario, &Into the Mist&. It is by no means easy.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websiteto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
VR Support
HeadsetsInputPlay Area
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 27 Steam Achievements
Title: Tabletop Simulator
Genre: , , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 5 Jun, 2015
Buy Tabletop Simulator
Buy Tabletop Simulator 4-pack
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
17 October
Tabletop Simulator is 50% off on Steam for the week!
Additionally, our !
Sale ends on Monday, October 24th at 10am PST.
Here’s a quick patch as we’ll be heading to Seattle next week for Steam Dev Days.
Our latest DLC,
is now in Tabletop Simulator! Spirits of the Rice Paddy is a strategy game, where you must compete with fellow rice farmers to construct and tend rice paddies. Available now for $5.99.
We have also added some improvements to both global chat and scripting.
We’re always listening to your feedback, so be sure to always post your suggestions on our official
or in the .
DLC - Spirits of the Rice Paddy
has been released!
Now available for $5.99 with a 10% launch discount.
2-4 players, ages 13 and up.
Only the host needs to own the DLC.
Global Chat Improvements
Developer and Moderator tags added to Global Chat [DEV] & [MOD].
Developers now show up as red and Moderators are now orange.
The bot Berserk will show up as red but without any tags.
Fixed Global Chat mods/devs coloring not working consistently.
Scripting Improvements
Added setCustomObject() getCustomObject() assetbundle, image_secondary.
Added AssetBundle trigger and looping effects.
Improved the look of smaller scripting buttons to allow smaller sizes and reduced pixelations at further away zooming.
Fixed issue with scripting button at zero size not hiding for clients.
Improvements
Peek now works in searching, so you can see the front and backs of objects.
Improved icon indicators for Peek and Search for better tracking.
More hover over icons have been added to dice, RPG figurines, the clock and effects for AssetBundles.
Fixed issue with Broadcast messages getting stuck on screen if disabling the UI with F11.
Fixed issue with Viticulture DLC colors of textures being off.
Fixed text in tooltip for Automa cards in Viticulture DLC.
Fixed issue with AssetBundle physics material setting not working.
Fixed issue with Particle effects not triggering with TTSAssetBundleEffects.
Fixed issue with custom model flying up when removed from bags.
Fixed issue with Vector and Paint tool being seen in solid hidden zones at certain camera angles.
Stay up to date on development by following us on
“Tabletop Simulator makes me so happy!”
“The ingenuity that went into making this [Tabletop Simulator] is pretty impressive.”
“It’s just a really nice way to play and experiment with new board games.”
Now with VR Support!
Take your tabletop gaming to a whole new level in virtual reality with the HTC Vive! And what's more, both VR and non-VR players alike can play together in the same game room!
About This Game
Create your own original games, import custom assets, automate games with scripting, set up complete RPG dungeons, manipulate the physics, create hinges & joints, and of course flip the table when you are losing the game. All with an easy to use system integrated with Steam Workshop. You can do anything you want in Tabletop Simulator. The possibilities are endless!
Tabletop Simulator has it all. The base game includes 15 classics like Chess, Poker, Jigsaw Puzzles, Dominoes, and Mahjong. Additionally, there are thousands of community created content on the Workshop. If you’re the tabletop gaming type, we include an RPG Kit which has tilesets & furniture, as well as animated figurines that you can set up and battle with your friends, with even more options in the Chest. There’s even an option for Game Masters so they can control the table!
If you’re into creativity and prototyping, you can easily create your own games by importing images onto custom boards & tables, create custom decks, import 3D models, create scripts, and much more. You can choose to upload your creations on the Steam Workshop or share them privately with your friends.
Everyone can play Tabletop Simulator! Play a classic board game with grandma, have poker night with the guys, or start your epic RPG adventure with your crew. Play almost any tabletop game you can think of! Being a multiplayer-focused game, up to 10 players can play at any given time.
Our downloadable content (DLCs) are different from other games, as we partner with developers and publishers to bring their games into Tabletop Simulator. Each DLC is custom created with
high quality assets and
special themes that match their games. And best of all, only the host needs to own the DLC for everyone at the table to play.
Key Features:
Online sandbox with unlimited games to play how you want.
Multiplayer physics with objects that collide and interact just how you would expect.
Create your own mods easily with full Steam Workshop support and 3D model importing.
Take games to the next level with Lua scripting support.
Play just like pick up, rotate, shake, and throw any object.
Up to 10 people can play together on the same table.
Team system with voice and text chat.
Save & load individual objects and complete games.
Hotseat allows you to play locally on the same computer with your friends.
Browse the internet, listen to music, and watch videos in multiplayer, in-game on a tablet.
Perfect for RPGs - build your very own roleplaying dungeons with our modular tileset, RPG Kit, Multiple States and Tablet (useful for character sheets).
Great admin tools to enable or disable player permissions and to eliminate griefing in public games.
360° panoramic backgrounds that change the lighting and atmosphere.
Included games: Backgammon, Cards, Chess, Checkers, Chinese Checkers, Custom Board, Dice, Dominoes, Go, Jigsaw Puzzles, Mahjong, Pachisi, Piecepack, Poker, Reversi, RPG Kit, Sandbox, Solitaire, and Tablet.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Storage: 4 GB available space
Minimum:
Minimum:
More like this
Very Positive
(160 reviews)
Very Positive
(5,271 reviews)
Review Type
All&(5,455)
Positive&(5,108)
Negative&(347)
Purchase Type
All&(5,455)
Steam Purchasers&(5,271)
Key Activations&(184)
All Languages&(5,455)
Your Languages&(4,486)
Display As:
Most Helpful
4,323 reviews match the filters above
( Very Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Entered a server expecting to play Eels and Escalators, ended up being held at gunpoint while playing Chinese Checkers and listening to the USSR National Anthem. Shrek was also standing, watching, in the corner. 10/10 would be held at gunpoint for our Soviet motherland again.
Was this review helpful?
God this is amazing. Even if the app started sort of like a joke it has and still is steadily evolving into a serious platform for all your boardgame needs. There's still some clumsy things like handling multiple objects at a time, you will definitely need to skim the documentation to learn some control stuff
(doubly so if you want to get into the really advanced things) but with a solid foundation and the hard work of hundreds of modders there is no better way to have an incredible collection of boardgames right there in one place.True, at the moment each mod is incredibly vulnerable to being abandoned and lose assets as their web hosting fails but with any luck you will still find (or be able to make, even) versions of whatever game you might want to play. There's very little automation so rule keeping still falls square onto the player's hands in the vast majority of cases, for better or worse. Legality of each mod is a complicated thing, the community is not enormous so it can be a bit complicated finding new players for the more obscure games... but still, even with all the blemishes and all the fact is that there's nothing quite like Tabletop Sim out there.At least not yet.
Was this review helpful?
Now you can play boardgames even if you have no friends. Good fun.
Was this review helpful?
Literally got hundreds of dollars’ worth of board and card games for like $20. Oh and and an in-game tablet that let me write this review.
Was this review helpful?
As of 9/26/16 I've only had the game for a day, and have less than ten hours played. But the game is incredibly fun, I've played poker, blackjack, and so many RPGs I've never played before. All without playing with a single friend yet. All strangers. The community on the game is incredibly friendly, and welcoming.I plan to use this for my DnD games with friends, once they decide
to not be cheap and buy it..
Was this review helpful?
Product received for free
Do you love board games and/or card games but don't have any real life friends to play with?!Well then this is the game for you!You can play with all your imaginary friends or find some equally crazy people over the Internet to play with!Plus a nice bonus! You never have to worry about losing any little pieces of the game.Warning: Tabletop Simulator is not responsible for breaking your mind, soul, and keyboard.ENJOY!!!!
Was this review helpful?
As an avid Tabletop gamer, I adore this game.
The ability to test out games before I buy them in real life is really great, and the ability to play with friends across the world has been fantastic.
I cannot recommend this product enough.
Was this review helpful?
Tabletop Simulator is an amazing sandbox game... Nothing much more to say.. It's great to play with friends and all. Secret Hitler is the best.
Was this review helpful?
Finally a usefull simulator ! Bought this to play Zombicide with friends and it's just perfect. fliptable/10
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
Good game and still being updated.
Was this review helpful?
Not as good as having a real table and having your freinds sit across from you, but I guess it will do.I find it difficult to manage with the track pad on a laptop. I highly recommend a mouse or touch screen.My computer gets extremely hot when I run this and it makes me wonder about the efficiency of this program since there really isn't much going on in terms of calculations.I cannot say I recommend this, unless you actually are committing to it with a group of freinds which are willing to take the plunge with you.
trolling is glorious 10/10 would flip table again
Extremamente divertido, principalmente com aquele amigo loco igual você pra jogar um monte de coisas e ficar flipando a mesa HAUHAUHAA. 10/10
This game is so good, that i felt guilty after getting it on a sale, because i could've supported the creators so much!Friends told me its a waste of money and that i should play real board games instead (which I do love still) but why should i do that? Will they ever actually have the time to drive over to my place JUST to play board games? No! This game has the satisfaction of playing board games that you loved and probably will always love thanks to this game, and the best part is, you dont have to clean up after yourself! Cleaning up after a board game can be a pain and that's why some people are so hesitant to play actual board games.Oh yeah, and you can also play with those friends who moved away and they loved board games.I rate this game 9/10 and I'll even say this game is for everyone, because their has to be one type of boardgame a person loves.
Have friends?Do not know what to play?Want to get rid of them?Well this might be the game for you.You can play random board and card games from the workshop (Because honestly who buys dlc when you can just play another game).+1 If in d&d you seduce the enemy.Have no friends?Too bad don't buy this.
Good game, solid system with alright controls, needs some work, especially in the controller support/
This game is truly awesome, you can play almost anything in that, any kind of table game and stuff, pretty good xD
Good game, and works well for various game modes.
This game is very good with some friends.
Now, when I say good with friends, I mean basically unplayable without them.
Joining random games is hard to set up since the rules aren't enforced, everything is open.
You learn the rules of the games
with your friends and play and enforce them like you would in real life.
Most games have a tutorial when you join them, but if they don't there are videos for every game and the PDF files for the rulebook is just a google search away.
If you have a group of friends who can play board games without ????ing the table over everyone will have a blast!
This game has been amazing to play with my group of 6 and I even play if it's just me and one other.
Very good game, buy if you have friends who are interested in board games and mature enough to find the rules and play correctly.
Liverpool, United Kingdom (Great Britain)Level 16 Years of Service450 XPSend a Message More
Death or glory, becomes just another story.Currently OnlineBadges
164Inventory
Screenshots
7 The Hungry GTA-ers10 Members WarOwl's War Room70,980 Members The High Guys8 MembersFriends
7059 McFlightlessLast Online 26 hrs, 57 mins ago42 ZetIn-GameARK: Survival Evolved34 soartaIn-GameNBA 2K1733 DmC-sleVenLast Online 25 hrs, 43 mins ago31 Tlakhiz | 繁雑.In-GameSid Meier's Civilization VI23 KarmaLast Online 44 hrs, 24 mins agoFavorite Game Counter-Strike: Global Offensive1,434Hours played 154Achievements Global Sentinel500 XPAchievement Progress
154 of 167
+149 Screenshots 3
Artwork 1Recent Activity17.4 hours past 2 weeks101 hrs on recordlast played on 24 OctStreet Fighter VAchievement Progress
+240.3 hrs on recordlast played on 24 OctEscape the Game: Intro0.9 hrs on recordlast played on 24 OctAwkward Dimensions ReduxView All Recently Played | Wishlist | ReviewsComments
Subscribe to thread
(?) Add a comment the|.gh0st 12 Sep @ 7:47pm ????? out for harambe, you suckerinho TugeX 1 Jan @ 8:25pm Good player in csgo :)
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Tabletop Simulator
Tabletop Simulator 4-pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 卡坦岛2 的文章

随机推荐