Control of a Quadrotor Mini-Helicopter via Full State Backstepping
&&四轴飞行器
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
加入VIP
还剩3页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢Amazon.com: RC Quadcopter Drone with 2 Batteries 2.0MP Camera Live Video Foldable Arms Pocket Mini Drone for Beginners 2.4G 6-Axis Headless Mode RTF Helicopter: Toys & Games
Page 1 of 1
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Don't see what you're looking for?
Product Description
Important Tips:
Take a 10 minute cool down break between flights. Charge the battery at a current input less than 0.5A to avoid damage to the USB charger. For best functionality,adjust the throttle slowly. Recommend for ages 14+.
Main Features:
6-axis gyro based on 4 channels to ensure a stable and fast flight.
Left hand control(MODE2) , ideal for pilots of all skill levels. One button take-off and land function makes it easy to control especially for beginners. Press the 3D flip button and push the right throttle to achieve the 3D flip. 3 speeds modes for pilots of all levels.
Higher speed increases stability in windy conditions. Equipped with LED Navigation lights and remote-control indicator light for night flights.
? FPV Camera & Live Video: Live video feed of your flight can be displayed on your Android or iOS device with the first-person view(FPV) Wi-Fi feature. Easily adjust the direction of the camera(2.0MP) to take high-quality videos and photos.
? Headless Mode: Optimized for proper functionality even when the drone is out of sight. The drone is oriented in relation to the pilot. When using headless mode, the forward direction is unrelated to nose direction.
? One Key Return Home:One key return home brings an nout of sight drone back to the user with the simple click of a button.
? Altitude Hold: Powerful air pressure altitude hold function allows you to release the throttle enabling the drone to hover while maintaining its current height.
? Equipped with LED Navigation lights and remote-control indicator light for night flights.
Packed in a box, compact and portable.
Package Content
1 x Quadcopter Drone with Camera 1 x Transmitter Remote Control 2 x Batteries 1 x Mobile Bracket 4 x Spare Blades 1 x USB Recharge Cable 1 x User Manual for Transmitter 1 x User Manual for App 1 x Screwdriver
User Friendly
All the functions are printed by the corresponding button on the remote control. User friendly to the beginners. Availabe to see real-time pictures with mobile phone holder
Specifications
Quadcopter Weight: 0.2lb (no need to register with FAA) Battery:3.7V 600mAh Li-Po battery
Charging Time: Approximately 60 minutes
Flying Time: 6-8 minutes Control Distance: Approximately 60-80 meters
Video Transmission Range: Approximately 30-40 meters Camera: 2.0MP, pixel.
APP: VS FPV
Support Phone Type: Android/iOS
Product details
Color: Black
Item Weight:
Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
ASIN: B075L81M4V
Item model number: FQ05
Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
Average Customer Review:
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#195,057 in Toys & Games ()
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please
Would you like to ?
Page 1 of 1REPORTVideo ContentThe video content is inappropriateThe video content is misleadingOther content-related feedbackAd ContentThe ad is too longThe ad does not playThe ad does not inform my purchaseOther ad-related feedbackTechnical IssuesThe video does not playThere is too much bufferingThe audio is poor or missingOther technical issueProductsVideo is unrelated to the productOther product-related feedbackReportReportReportReport
Page 1 of 1
Sponsored Products are advertisements for products sold by merchants on Amazon.com. When you click on a Sponsored Product ad, you will be taken to an Amazon detail page where you can learn more about the product and purchase it.
To learn more about Amazon Sponsored Products,
Share your thoughts with other customers
Read reviews that mention
Color: Black|Verified PurchaseThis drone is very cool. The drone is light but easy to maneuver around. It's light weight and its wings and legs fold into a compact size making it very portable to take anywhere. This drone is much easier to control than other drones I've flown in the past. This drone flies indoors and oudoors equally as well. The 3d Flips are fun on this drone.With foldable arm, small size, easy to carry.With altitude hold mode function provides stable flight.With wifi function can be connected APP, APK system to take pictures, video, real-time transmission through the phone camera image.With One key to return function makes it easily to find the way home.2.4GHz Technology Adopted for Anti-Interference.The quadcopter fuselage is made of high strength and resistant engineering plastics,lightweight and durable resistance.
Color: Brown|Verified PurchaseI wanted a mini drone to fly inside the house. My dog apparently does NOT like drones being flown in the house. Within 20 seconds of lift off. My 140 pound Bullmastiff smacked it out of the air and mauled it.The drone is made to withstand this sort of aerial attack it seems, since it came though with minimal damage. I had to replace one of the landing gear pieces and a propeller. This drone comes with extra parts, which makes for quick easy field repairs. After a quick rebuild, it flew again and was ready for action.... at work, among the cubicle dwellers where there are no drone hating dogs.
||Color: Black|Verified PurchaseWhen it comes to drones, you usually get what you pay for, but this little thing will happily surprise you if you've never owned a drone before. It's a great drone for first-time buyers, but don't expect much from the First-person view live video feed. The picture is low quality, and the camera view from your phone is not very smooth.The controls are responsive however, and it can move pretty fast. I recommend it more for its indoor entertainment value rather than outdoor use. Even the slightest gust of wind can send it flying into your neighbors yard, but as long as the wind is calm, it stays in the air and holds it altitude. The controls do take a little getting used too, and the instructions don't quite make it clear how to operate, but luckily, the drone is pretty sturdy. I've crashed it hard about 50 times since my purchase and it still works as well as it did when I bought it. (Just remember, the green lights mean front, and blue lights mean rear)You'll get about 7-10 minutes of flight time before the battery drains and it takes roughly 30 minutes to fully charge from a USB port, but it does come with an extra battery.
||Color: Red|Verified PurchaseThis is a great beginner droid.
It's really small but it's so much fun to fly.
I love that it comes with extra propellers and landing gear.
We had one similar to this one but a propeller broke off and we weren't able top use it again.
The droid takes some practice to get it up and going but my kids were proficient in no time.
I recommend a big open space inside or over grass or somewhere soft if you are planning on flying it outside.
Great fun toy for everyone!
||Color: Black|Verified PurchaseThis is a great drone for the price.Pros: It's pretty easy to fly.
It hovers in place making it easy for beginners.
The one touch take off is easy.
The first person view on my android phone works fairly well / it's pretty cool.
The picture is pretty good but it lags a bit. The drone comes with 2 batteries and they're pretty easy to charge.
The battery life is OK - about what I'd expect for the price - around 7 minutes.
The drone is actually a bit bigger than I thought it would be.
The remote control holds my smart phone in place fairly well.Cons: The drone and remote feel pretty cheap - but it has to be light to fly.
I don't think it will fall apart.
The app was a bit of a pain to find / set up.
The instructions are pretty horrible - very bad english. It's a bit hard to fly outdoors above 50 feet because the wind blows it around.
It's hard to watch the first person view on my phone while keeping the drone stable from any wind.Overall - this is a really good deal for the price.
It's a pretty cool toy.
||Color: Black|Verified PurchaseGot the product today, here is my first drone reviewGood features:1. 2 batteries included with 4 extra blades2. Built quality excellent, I have hit the blades against concrete walls several times and it's still not broken.3. For a small drone it flies very fast. Got 3 speed settings.Bad features :1. Battery only lasts about 5 mins2. Camera gets knocked off from its position if I crash against the wall, so I have to take apart the drone to realign it.3. There is a bit of lag on the live video from my apple phone even if the drone is right next to it. I still need to test this outside and at a distance.4. Does not hover and stay in one position even with using the trim feature,
I had to constantly move the right analogue stick to keep it steady.But overall, I love this small drone, for the price it is worth it. This is definitely the beginners drone.Highly recommended.
||Color: Black|Verified PurchaseI really like the compact package the folding arms allow for.
It is very stable and easy to fly compared to some other small drones I have. I found taking videos which require using a phone or tablet to be less user friendly than a quad which uses a micro sd card and allows the use of a standard remote control so you are not required to take your eyes off the drone while flying.
My biggest concern and the reason for two stars is NO BLADES are available to purchase.
Since it does not have blade guards and even a slight touch of a shrub or house plant will break or knock a blade off, this will sooner or later end the life of your
Amazon has these available from other sellers at about half as much so one solution might be just to buy another for blades and spare batteries.
Customer images
Pages with related products.
See and discover other items: , , , , , 
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.Amazon.com: TOZO Q2020 Drone RC Mini Quadcopter Altitude Hold Height Headless RTF 3D 6-Axis Gyro 4CH 2.4Ghz Helicopter Steady Super Easy Fly for Training [Black]: Toys & Games
Pages with related products.
See and discover other items: , , , , , 
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

我要回帖

更多关于 C.R.Z 的文章

随机推荐