嘟比嘟歌曲里有大话西游里面的歌曲这是什么歌

大话西游至尊宝抱着临死前的紫霞仙子的音乐是什么_百度知道当前位置: >
> 嘟比嘟比
正在播放:嘟比嘟比
播放出现故障,您需要更新!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
嘟比嘟比 歌词
歌手:DJ小雅
所属专辑:嘟比嘟比(单曲)
歌曲:嘟比嘟比 mp3
嘟比嘟比 DJ小雅歌词
歌词出处:5nd音乐网/ting/574454.html
Doo doo b doo be dooDoo doo b doo be dooDoo doo b doo be dooDoo doo b doo be dooDoo doo b doo be dooDoo doo b doo be dooDoo doo b doo be dooDoo doo b doo be dooSpace cowboy i just wanna flyRight up to the skySpace cowboy i just wanna fly to the skyI just wanna fly,doo doo be doo be dooRight up to the sky,doo doo be doo be dooI just wanna fly,doo doo be doo be dooTake me to the skyGrab your hat grab your coat yes were gonna take a rideTo end of the universe do u wanna rideWe will speed through the galaxyNever looking backNow let your travels beginJust release and relax, it s a new experiencePut your hand in the air as the engine starts to spinThere is no holding back, it s the perfect consequenceLets watch the magic beginSpace cowboy i just wanna flyRight up to the skySpacecowboy i just wanna fly to the skyI just wanna fly,doo doo be doo be dooRight up to the sky,doo doo be doo be dooI just wanna fly,doo doo be doo be dooTake me to the skyFree your heart free your mind, on this journey you will findSecret truth to unfold, if u really want to ridePress the gas, Step in gear,Now our rockets gonna flyLeave your troubles behindClose the door, turn the key if u wanna ride with meThere will be no escape once we reach the count of threePress your thumbs, let us run, yes it s gonna be a blastI see the stars in your eyesSpace cowboy i just wanna flyRight up to the skySpacecowboy i just wanna fly to the skyI just wanna fly,doo doo be doo be dooRight up to the sky,doo doo be doo be dooI just wanna fly,doo doo be doo be dooTake me to the skyAs we soar through the universeWe just fly, we just fly to skySo high to the skyDoo doo b doo be dooDoo doo b doo be dooDoo doo b doo be dooDoo doo b doo be dooSpace cowboy i just wanna flyRight up to the skySpace cowboy i just wanna fly to the skyI just wanna fly,doo doo be doo be dooRight up to the sky,doo doo be doo be dooSpace cowboy
发行时间:
发行时间:
发行时间:
发行时间:
发行时间:
发行时间:有一首歌的一段时“only you”,那个you拖的挺长的,好多综艺里面都有这个的。_百度知道百度知道 - 信息提示
知道宝贝找不到问题了&_&!!
该问题可能已经失效。
秒以后自动返回好象不是这首歌,请再想想
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
看看有没有
大家还关注