英文名称:Sniper Elite 3
游戏类型:第三人称射击TPS
制作公司:Rebellion
发行公司:505 Games
游戏平台:PC PS3 XBOX360 PS4 XBOXONE
语言版本:中文
【游戏介绍】
  发行商505 Games旗下最新作《狙击精英3》是《狙击精英V2》的续作,登陆当代和次世代平台
  《狙击精英3(Sniper Elite 3)》将会更加注重开放式的沙盒游戏体验,游戏背景设置在二战时期的北非。游戏中,你将扮演美国OSS特工Karl Fairburne深入纳粹后方,在盟军和德军虎式坦克激战的时候为他们提供至关重要的狙击支援。
【游戏截图】
【游戏配置】
Intel Pentium D 3GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200
NVIDIA GeForce 8800 系列 / ATI Radeon HD
MB, DX 11)
18 GB 可用空间
Windows Vista SP2 / Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1
【游戏安装说明】开始游戏或者解压缩游戏时候注意关闭杀毒软件,防止误杀免DVD文件
1. 用WINRAR软件解压缩游戏到硬盘上
2. 开始游戏
文件总数:31,文件总大小:13.9GB
Sniper.Elite.3.PC.Incl.4.DLC.CHS.V2.0-ALI213 Sniper.Elite.3.PC.Incl.4.DLC.CHS.V2.0-ALI213.r00(500MB) Sniper.Elite.3.PC.Incl.4.DLC.CHS.V2.0-ALI213.r01(500MB) Sniper.Elite.3.PC.Incl.4.DLC.CHS.V2.0-ALI213.r02(500MB) Sniper.Elite.3.PC.Incl.4.DLC.CHS.V2.0-ALI213.r03(500MB) Sniper.Elite.3.PC.Incl.4.DLC.CHS.V2.0-ALI213.r04(500MB) Sniper.Elite.3.PC.Incl.4.DLC.CHS.V2.0-ALI213.r05(500MB) Sniper.Elite.3.PC.Incl.4.DLC.CHS.V2.0-ALI213.r06(500MB) Sniper.Elite.3.PC.Incl.4.DLC.CHS.V2.0-ALI213.r07(500MB) Sniper.Elite.3.PC.Incl.4.DLC.CHS.V2.0-ALI213.r08(500MB) Sniper.Elite.3.PC.Incl.4.DLC.CHS.V2.0-ALI213.r09(500MB) Sniper.Elite.3.PC.Incl.4.DLC.CHS.V2.0-ALI213.r10(500MB) Sniper.Elite.3.PC.Incl.4.DLC.CHS.V2.0-ALI213.r11(500MB) Sniper.Elite.3.PC.Incl.4.DLC.CHS.V2.0-ALI213.r12(500MB) Sniper.Elite.3.PC.Incl.4.DLC.CHS.V2.0-ALI213.r13(500MB) Sniper.Elite.3.PC.Incl.4.DLC.CHS.V2.0-ALI213.r14(500MB) Sniper.Elite.3.PC.Incl.4.DLC.CHS.V2.0-ALI213.r15(500MB) Sniper.Elite.3.PC.Incl.4.DLC.CHS.V2.0-ALI213.r16(500MB) Sniper.Elite.3.PC.Incl.4.DLC.CHS.V2.0-ALI213.r17(500MB) Sniper.Elite.3.PC.Incl.4.DLC.CHS.V2.0-ALI213.r18(500MB) Sniper.Elite.3.PC.Incl.4.DLC.CHS.V2.0-ALI213.r19(500MB) Sniper.Elite.3.PC.Incl.4.DLC.CHS.V2.0-ALI213.r20(500MB) Sniper.Elite.3.PC.Incl.4.DLC.CHS.V2.0-ALI213.r21(500MB) Sniper.Elite.3.PC.Incl.4.DLC.CHS.V2.0-ALI213.r22(500MB) Sniper.Elite.3.PC.Incl.4.DLC.CHS.V2.0-ALI213.r23(500MB) Sniper.Elite.3.PC.Incl.4.DLC.CHS.V2.0-ALI213.r24(500MB) Sniper.Elite.3.PC.Incl.4.DLC.CHS.V2.0-ALI213.r25(500MB) Sniper.Elite.3.PC.Incl.4.DLC.CHS.V2.0-ALI213.r26(500MB) Sniper.Elite.3.PC.Incl.4.DLC.CHS.V2.0-ALI213.r27(239.8MB) Sniper.Elite.3.PC.Incl.4.DLC.CHS.V2.0-ALI213.rar(500MB) 游侠网NETSHOW.exe(1MB) 游戏常见问题.txt(3KB)狙击精英3 3DM汉化补丁
v6.0在手机上看
/ 游戏补丁 /
/ 游戏补丁 /
/ 游戏补丁 /
/ 游戏补丁 /
3DM汉化补丁是游戏狙击精英3的一款3DM汉化补丁,玩家使用后可以把游戏中语言变为简体中文。
狙击精英3汉化补丁使用说明 1、解压缩; 2、复制到游戏目录运行;
狙击精英3汉化补丁更新日志 版本:v0.6 日期: 1:校对和润色文本 支持v1.10升级档和全部DLCs;
版本:v0.5 日期: 1:校对和润色文本 支持v1.08升级档和DLC(含最新的野兽之腹DLC);
更多狙击精英3内容,请进入专题:
狙击精英3 3DM汉化补丁
/ 31.76MB / 中文 / 1.83GB / 中文 / 76KB / 中文 / 7.65MB / 中文 / 0KB / 英文 / 852KB / 中文 / 33.30MB / 中文 / 12.76MB / 中文 / 4.83MB / 中文 / 5.12MB / 中文
本类推荐下载
下载帮助网侠软件站软件均来自互联网, 如有侵犯您的版权, 请点击网站底部在线QQ进行联系。
1.网侠软件站所有软件和游戏都经过严格安装检测,保证不会有任何病毒木马等信息,请大家放心使用;
2.大家在安装软件的时候注意每个步骤,注意包含安装插件信息,推荐使用下载本站软件以获取最佳的下载速度。
3.如果您觉得网侠还不错, 以便下一次的访问.
4.网侠QQ群:应用软件交流群: 手机游戏交流:to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Includes 77 Steam Achievements
Title: Sniper Elite 3
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 27 Jun, 2014
Buy Sniper Elite 3
Packages that include this game
Buy Sniper Elite 3 + Season Pass
Includes 2 items:
Sniper Elite 3, Sniper Elite 3 Season Pass
Buy Sniper Elite Trilogy
Includes 3 items:
Sniper Elite, Sniper Elite V2, Sniper Elite 3
Buy Sniper Elite 3 - Season Pass
Buy Rebellion Anthology
Includes 35 items:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
As part of Steam's 'Free Weekend' promotion, you can step into the boots of World War II sniper Karl Fairburne for FREE, taking part in both the single- and multiplayer sides of the game.
The free weekend runs from now until Sunday the 9th (9pm UK / 1pm PT / 4pm ET), and until Monday you can get 80% off the main game, 66% off the season pass and all DLC, and 75% off the entire Sniper Elite Trilogy in the
This is a great time to start practising your sniping skills, with Sniper Elite 4 hitting PC, PS4 and Xbox One on February 14th, 2017. Set in Italy 1943, it will offer the largest and most diverse environments ever seen in the series.
Sniper Elite 4 is available to
All pre-orders will receive the bonus campaign mission TARGET: F?HRER, and the Camouflage Rifles weapon skins pack for FREE.
You may have missed our livestream at EGX, but don't worry!
Join us on
tonight for an hour of Sniper Elite 4 co-op, with prizes to be won!
6pm UK / 1pm ET / 10am PT (2 hours from now)
“Immensely satisfying ... a smart, unexpectedly memorable experience.”
8.2/10 –
“Polished and refined, this is the best and most satisfying sniping that Rebellion has ever crafted. Sniper Elite 3 is the game I always wanted from this franchise”
8/10 –
“Sniper Elite 3 is just downright enjoyable.”
4/5 –
About This Game
Observe. Plan. Execute. ADAPT.
The latest chapter in the award-winning series, SNIPER ELITE 3 takes players to the unforgiving yet exotic terrain of North Africa in a savage conflict against Germany’s infamous Afrika Korps.
Stalk your targets through the twisting canyons, lush oases and ancient cities of the Western Desert in the deadly rush to sabotage a Nazi super-weapons programme that could end Allied resistance for good.
Use stealth, planning and execution to hunt your targets – whether human or machine. From signature long distance kills, to melee takedowns, distractions and explosive traps, you are as deadly up close as you are from afar.
It must end here. You are the turning point. Because one bullet can change history...
Award-winning gunplay – Experience celebrated rifle ballistics honed to perfection. Take account of distance, gravity, wind, even your heart rate for intensely satisfying third person combat.
Expansive new environments – Stalk huge multi-route levels with multiple primary and secondary objectives than can be tackled in any order. Never play the same way twice.
Real tactical choice – Adapt to any situation. Use stealth, distraction, traps and sound masking . If things go hot, use the new Relocate mechanic to slip into the shadows and start the hunt again on your own terms.
Revamped human X-Ray Kill cam – The acclaimed X-Ray kill-cam is back and bolder than ever, including a detailed muscle layers, 3D mesh particles and the complete human circulatory system.
New X-Ray vehicle takedowns – See vehicles disintegrate in intricate detail with X-Ray vehicle takedowns. Multi-stage destruction allows you to take out armoured cars, trucks and Tiger tanks piece-by-piece.
Tense adversarial multiplayer – Five unique modes of online competitive action. Earn Medals and Ribbons as you play. Gain XP across all game modes, customise your character, weapons and loadout. Become a true Sniper Elite!
Explosive co-op play – Play the entire campaign in two player online co-op, or put your teamwork to the ultimate test in two dedicated co-op modes, Overwatch and Survival.
Customise your experience – Veteran or Rookie, play your way. Turn off all assistance and turn up the AI, or customise the experience to your preferred playstyle. Tweak the regularity of X-Ray kill cams, or turn them off all together.
Supports Steam Big Picture Mode
Supports Stereoscopic 3D + Ultra Widescreen + Eyefinity screens
System Requirements
Minimum:
OS: Microsoft(R) Windows(R) Vista (Service Pack 2) or Windows(R) 7 (Service Pack 1) or Windows(R) 8 or Windows 8.1. Windows(R) XP is NOT supported.
Processor: Dual-core CPU with SSE3 (Intel(R) Pentium(R) D 3GHz / AMD Athlon(TM) 64 X2 4200) or better
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Microsoft(R) DirectX(R) 10.0 compatible graphics card with 256 MB of memory (NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) 8800 series / ATI Radeon(TM) HD 3870) or better
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 18 GB available space
Sound Card: Microsoft(R) DirectX(R) 10.0 compatible sound card or better
Additional Notes: Windows(R) XP is NOT supported. Ensure graphics and audio drivers are up to date.
(C)2014 Rebellion. The Rebellion name and logo and the Sniper Elite name and logo and the Sniper Elite Eagle are trademarks of Rebellion and may be registered trademarks in certain countries. All rights Reserved.
More like this
Mostly Positive
(1,224 reviews)
Very Positive
(8,410 reviews)
Review Type
All&(8,821)
Positive&(7,102)
Negative&(1,719)
Purchase Type
All&(8,821)
Steam Purchasers&(8,410)
Key Activations&(411)
All Languages&(8,821)
Your Languages&(3,739)
Display As:
Most Helpful
3,619 reviews match the filters above
( Mostly Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
13 people found this review funny
I have played all 3 Sniper Elite's in the series and was excited to learn they are working on a 4th. I have also played the Zombie versions of the game (which I didn't like NEAR as much). Overall, this is my favorite in the series and it seems as each release gets more and more polished than the last. While I play single player 99% of the time, I have dabbled in the co-op multiplayer and it is fun but I do wish it allowed multiple snipers instead of the sniper/spotter setup currently. I realize this is technically more correct, we, as players, want to play as the sniper and when we are playing as spotter it feels we are just playing nice until our turn.I really only have a few gripes with the game that I can think of right now. First: (And this is a big one) you can't set your elevation on your scope. Every person that shoots firearms knows you can set your &zero& on your scope so that it is &dead-on& at a certain distance. Then, you can hold over or under depending on whether the target it closer or further. Second: This whole series has suffered from what I refer to as the &trigger effect& where enemies don't appear, or certain things happen until you hit a certain trigger. Usually the trigger is reaching a certain place on the map, or killing a certain person, or percentage of enemies. While not as pronounced as it was on the 2nd in the series, nothing like carefully scouting your approach, then moving forward and hitting a trigger point, and have enemies all around you. Often, once I figured out where that trigger point was, I moved forward until I triggered it, then ran back to my sniper nest and clear a path. Third: Enemies in vehicles see WAY to well. If you have ever been in an armored vehicle or tank, you will know that visibility is NOT their strong point. They should have excellent defense and firepower like they do in real life and do in the game but shouldn't be able to see you near as well unless near an enemy patrol. Fourth: Inconsistant mechanics regarding long range shooting alarming enemies. I have played the game 250+ hours, and still can't determine whether an enemy will hear my shots at a given place or distance except around broken generators and such. Incidentally, it seems logical that if backfiring generators at your location mask your sounds, you should be able to shoot a generator near the enemy and make it back firing then you could shoot towards him even if you are not by a generator any longer. (does that make sense?)A few more &mentions& of other things about the game I wish were different. Why can't we jump in the game?I wish you could turn off the wind, without turning off elevation. It is harder to &feel& the wind in a game. I had some occasional issues with the game doing a red flicker when SLI was enabled. This was the only game that ever did that. Normally, just changing the resolution and restarting it fixed it. Ironically, I could alternate between two resolutions
AFTER the other one messed up. Every time you reload your side arm, it goes through the &chambering& animation. Just because you drop the magazine, and put in a full one, doesn't mean the chamber will be empty. Yes, there are a FEW firearms that the magazine is loaded from the top, usually with a &stripper clip& where you would potentially cycle it like that, but aside from the M1 Garand rifle and the Mauser C96 (which I don't remember any in the game), nothing should load like that. For a game that obviously desires for accuracy and realism, it seems like an odd oversight.Snipers don't fall for thrown rocks, no way to get them to move short of killing them.
Was this review helpful?
25 people found this review funny
I love this game. I've spent hour and hours playin the game
and just recently started playing the multiplayer game. so much fun.
Was this review helpful?
I've only played 2 and 3 to this point, and very much enjoyed the mechanics of 3 more.
I definitely enjoyed the classic feel of SE2, but the quick keys and other controls on this game made it very enjoyable.
The storyline was great, and I felt a little cheated once I finally made it through the end.
I was surprised how much easier the end of this game was compared to the end of SE2, but I also replayed the level so many times for the accomplishments I think I just memorized it :)
It's just that good! Enjoy, it's a keeper I'll play again.
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
I'd recommend this game to anyone who is looking for a fun, short sniper experience.Pro'sAwesome looking bullet camera, where you get to see how you hit your target including x-ray vision.Pretty action packedYou can't just camp and win. There's a system where you need to keep switching places after firing your rifle. It's really cool, but has some downsides to it.Really manages to set the tone with the whole desert theme they have going on. I look forward to what they can do with other themes in their future games of the series!A small detail worthy of praise: they didn't use swastikas, rather something they made up themselves. I thought that it was a good solution to not offend anyone and still create an authentic atmosphere (with the different icon showing up in various places).ConsEven on the hardest difficulty, this game proves little challenge. It really boils down to sniping someone, moving out of the 30 (or 50) meter range, and then moving back to get the next target. You have to move, because else the enemy &figures out& where you are because of sound. I really liked that (hence it's noted as a pro), but what I really disliked is that you could move back to exactly the same spot as before. It'd be a far greater challenge if you wouldn't be able to use the spot anymore where you last fired. They made the AI seem intelligent... but actually not once you figure out how it works.The sidequests during missons and unlockables mean too little to actually add to the game. There's a silent pistol (the welrod) that you get from the start, but all of the other pistols aren't silent so I ended up never switching pistols for example. At least give the other pistols their own special things too! I also would've loved some cool new outfits, perhaps even different characters (as this person is totally not worked out story-wise out it could've really been any john doe in the main role)Campaign mode is a little short. They really nailed the whole sniper feeling, but the game offers nothing more than that so it's over quickly. I would've liked it better if it wouldn't be all these missions leading up to killing one big guy (minor spoiler: not even with a sniper rifle, that's kind of.. odd wouldn't you say?). I really would've liked it better if each map would have one key figure of the enemy army with their own little backstory and base.The bullet camera for every. single. kill. After seeing it over a hundred times, I ended up turning it off as far as I could via the options. It's definitely cool and all but gets stale quickly if it's used so many times (literally for every single sniper rifle kill)The game often bugs out. This ranges from your screen freezing (but the game still plays, for example i can hear myself shooting), tabbing out by itself without being able to tab back in (also the game still plays), savegames loading a slightly different situation than before, the game just completely quitting to desktop, et cetera. I've played quite a few steam games now, but this one must've been the most buggy of them all. I've had at least one &game ending bug& happening per level.
Was this review helpful?
102 people found this review funny
Can shoot Hitler's nuts with potato laptop in 30+fps 11/10
Was this review helpful?
nice graphics, some bugs though. overall experience
is amazing
Was this review helpful?
Do Sniper 1 pro V2 teve uma enorme evolu??o. Agora do V2 pra este, muito pouco.Mesmas armas, sons, controles/movimenta??o. Claro, gráficos melhores... afinal, alguma coisa tinha que mudar né.Algumas armas básicas, outras por dlc... e skins somente dlc. DLCs caras pra ?????? e que raramente ganham promo.E já to vendo que o Sniper 4 vai pelo mesmo caminho.Enfim, se tu gostou dos primeiros... e tb joga os nazi zombie, pegue na promo.
Was this review helpful?
I will definitely recommend this game to other players. We've had a great co-op experience so far.
Was this review helpful?
Fantastic game, love it.
The kill-cams are graphic, but often very entertaining.
My favourite FPS by far.
Can't wait for SE4!
Was this review helpful?
Product received for free
Was this review helpful?
A decent Sniping game, With a good overall graphics and gameplay system.If you want spending 3-4 hour shooting heads of your enemy.This one is for you.
This game is epic, Story, Graphics, Gameplay & optimization at it's best, after a long time i have played such a polished game, intense stealth elements enriches the game more, it's worth the money along with the content rich Season Pass with 4 terrific missions that takes this game to a different level, overall a memorable experience , eagerly waiting for Sniper Elite: Italia. :)
I'm not a career gamer and I'm new to Steam. I thoroughly enjoyed the play mechanics. I love the more difficult settings where ballistic behaviour is a bit more erratic. I felt like the story could have been a little bit longer, but that's probably due to there being a significant online component. Great game, fun, and seeing guts explode in slow motion will never put me off. Thanks to the developers and everyone else who made this game happen. It was a good time.
I have not played yet Sniper Elite 1&2I saw a limited time for free play So I installed and played without thinking twice, I bought itAfter this game I will play the Sniper Elite 1&2Greats:GraphicsThe slow mo very goodRun perfectlyThe game is not easyBad:Some bugs, but they not bother.I enjoyed every minute of this game :D(Sorry for my English)
&Sniper Elite 3& is everything great about &2,& but in much greater quantity and turned up to 11.In its predecessor, you could get a tiny bit claustrophobic. Even though the levels were &open,& you could still get the feeling that you were being herded from tactical arena to tactical arena.With &3,& you have much more room, and many more viable paths. This game is much more about what I would call the &total mission.& The previous entry in the series was (almost) all about the weapon handling. It was a technical shooter with stealth elements - basically, a single-mechanic exercise. (A really good one.)This offering, on the other hand, ups the ante by being a game that succeeds with being really good at two things: First, it's a really well built stealth infiltration game. Second, all the technical shooting elements are still there. This creates a much more expansive experience, where the world reacts to you in a way that feels natural and generally uncontrived, and where your imagination has free range to help you keep the enemies guessing.(And, a big bit of kudos goes to the developers for creating, shall we say, &target rich& environments where you can still feel invested in every shot and relocation. Excellent work, that.)Yes, there are a few little glitches. Every so often, I would get into a situation where the aim indicator showed my shot as being blocked, but I couldn't figure out why. Then, when prone in a sniper nest, the aim indicator would show a valid shot...but, no, actually, my rifle was clipping through geometry and the round was immediately deflected.Another thing to be aware of is that &3& doesn't do as much hand-holding as other games. It's not completely opaque by any means, but you are expected to be able to figure out the basics on your own. If you're not familiar with some of &Sniper Elite's& conventions,
I image that you may be a bit bewildered at first.Following along with the above, the loadouts and rifle customizations are a bit of a rough spot. They present a great number of options to you, but at the beginning of the game most of those choices are locked off. The exact requirements for each unlock are never made particularly clear, and as such, there was a scope customization that I wanted but was never able to get.But those aren't major issues in the end.I was looking forward to playing &Sniper Elite 3,& and I was not disappointed in any way. It's a very, very worthy successor to &2,& and I would call it a must play for fans of this kind of game.
Good Game with a nice stealth element.
I'm looking forward to playing the next instalment
Product received for free
awsome game but veryvery expensive
i like it very much, if you like snipers this is the game for you, depends wich game mode you are playing but generaly you
have to learn to be pacient , some times takes a while to find some one to kill ,well i think thats good and makes it even more realistic
and aim for the testicles
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Sniper Elite 3
Sniper Elite 3 + Season Pass
Sniper Elite Trilogy
Sniper Elite 3 - Season Pass
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 sniperelite3修改器 的文章

随机推荐