Remember Me?
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tentacle God
[酸遁] 放浪都市
From the author of BARRAGE! and Ethereal LegioN
Comes a game with not-English title.
EDIT: Alright, think I got everything in the trial
You play as an engineer aboard some kind of giant ship, but otherwise a lot of the game is based on Fallout.
There's time/date system that dictates what NPCs do and might be important for triggering certain scenes.
You buy materials at SUPPLY shop and go fix broken things in the ship for money.
The robot chef can be used to heal you (or if you buy the pink cola, up your arousal bar)
The goggle lady can upgrade your engineering level (requires viewing certain scene to get the next upgrade, higher upgrade means you can fix bigger things = more money) or adds 'module' to your wrench (you can only equip one) that lets your attack do things like throwing multiple wrench, auto-aim or such.
There's 3 animations in the trial in total.
First is after clearing the tutorial.
The other 2 is being grabbed by enemies (1 for the fly, and technically 3 for 1-3 leeches)
La 29th June 2016 at .
Demon Girl
Re: [酸遁] 放浪都市
Wow so this time it's inspired by Fallout. What was Barrage's inspiration by the way? Halo?
Quick tip for anyone playing the demo. Pressing up repeatedly is how you get out from a hold.
Last edited by TNXC; 1st May 2016 at .
Reason: Trial tip
Tentacle God
Originally Posted by TNXC
Wow so this time it's inspired by Fallout. What was Barrage's inspiration by the way? Halo?
Initial levels by Halo, some of the extra level Earth Defense Force
Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
legion was skyrim i'm pretty sure.
Man, oh man...
If this game is suppose to be an h version of Fallout, it'll be so freaking sweet!
I never try trials, but I'm so hyped I'm gonna give it a spin
Edit* Where is the tutorial? How do you fix things?
Edit** Ok, you finish the tutorial, by buying the Lvl1 upgrade. Here's one important thing I found. If get beaten outside (only saw it outside), you'll lose 500 credits...
Take a brief pause and come by this
Last edited by M 1st May 2016 at .
Reason: Correction of credits lol..
Jungle Girl
This is going to be awesome
Tentacle God
Originally Posted by MajorKagami
Take a brief pause and come by this
Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
I swear that engine google-girl shopkeeper is actually Mei Hatsume from My Hero Academia.
What an unexpected cameo.
How do i trigger the animation with the leeches? They are just too docile.
Last edited by AGamerPassingBy; 1st May 2016 at .
Tentacle God
Originally Posted by AGamerPassingBy
How do i trigger the animation with the leeches? They are just too docile.
the leeches are at the end of outside map
the thing inside the ship are slugs and roaches
And the goggle girl name IS Hatsume, so most likely you're correct on that cameo.
La 1st May 2016 at .
Jungle Girl
Cant wait to see the full version!!
Jungle Girl
Just a heads up because it took me a while to realize this, but every time you sleep in your bed, the vault door in the vendor room opens up, and you can make a supply run and meet the leeches. Took me forever of just buying scrap and fixing something to realize that. Definitely worth the 50 caps cost of sleeping. Also, if you select the first option on the computer and see that fallout computer hacking screen, press X, and you can get a save screen. There's also a gallery that will show you the scene after reaching level one.
Jungle Girl
Originally Posted by Trin182
Just a heads up because it took me a while to realize this, but every time you sleep in your bed, the vault door in the vendor room opens up, and you can make a supply run and meet the leeches. Took me forever of just buying scrap and fixing something to realize that. Definitely worth the 50 caps cost of sleeping. Also, if you select the first option on the computer and see that fallout computer hacking screen, press X, and you can get a save screen. There's also a gallery that will show you the scene after reaching level one.
The vault door won't open for me. Did you do it at a specific time?
Tentacle Monster
Wow... better than I expected. Assuming the project doesn't run into any setbacks (Bethesda/Zenimax theoretically could try to cause issues as this is for profit and they aren't even being subtle about using names like RobCo), I may need to pick this one up.
Originally Posted by Black Thunder
The vault door won't open for me. Did you do it at a specific time?
For me, it seems to happen right after sleeping in the bed next to the computer after getting the first level. I've been out at night and in the day, so I don't think time's an issue.
Also of note, if you use the gallery to do the tutorial scene, you gain the 50 caps again while you also gain the materials to perform the repair.
EDIT: Figured it out. Repair a level 2 generator, then sleep. Door opens.
EDIT EDIT: Nope, not repeated after the first time. Also, apparently it won't let you become level three in the demo.
Last edited by Trin182; 1st May 2016 at .