两个steam游戏下不下来上一个号 我这个号先上的 另外一个stean在上这个号会把我挤下来吗? ?

能不能两台电脑同时一个登录steam账号?_steam吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:753,699贴子:
能不能两台电脑同时一个登录steam账号?
一台玩一个,另外一台玩另一个游戏
微软官方新闻稿里写着今...
没有中国啊我擦
准备1月份买个PS4,听...
下载了3DM汉化的《蝙蝠...
看这系统需求难道要全...
最近很多PC版购买的朋友...
如果我的电脑可以玩的话...
装好之后立马起飞
正版授权奇迹3D页游,震撼开启!原汁原味还原奇迹,重铸经典辉煌!
不可以,一台登陆过断网用离线模式,另一台再上线可以,不过离线的只能玩单机
不能同时在线,但可能可以一个在线一个离线
额我想两台都玩多人游戏的
一个是手机就行
这样的话游民星空岂不是可以买个steam complete pack然后账号共享出来。天天宣称全站正版~
我也想到了个问题,一台电脑能不能通过某种手段同时登陆两个steam账号
7级水,看到这等级和这问题,我不经也想水一下了
当然不可以
steam,京东电脑专业品质,全线大牌,优惠不停,时尚商务人士之选!steam,网上购物就选JD,正品行货 精致服务.
家庭共享即可
家庭共享也不能同时玩一个游戏
家庭共享玩一个帐号库内的游戏可以
但不是同时登入一个号
一个账号不管你什么办法,同时只能一个人玩游戏
难道是想挂卡牌???一个在游戏..一个挂卡牌??是这个意思嘛??
可以的话 不用赚了
QQ都不能同时异地登陆,想啥呢!楼主你又机智了
楼主你想多了…这样的话v社少赚多少钱…最多只能家庭共享
可以通过家庭共享来解决,再申请一个ID...找G胖申请家庭共享Beta...成功后需要共享库者去目标电脑正常登陆一次并设置共享(好像是一个月有效还是2周来着,,,),,,然后登陆新ID就可以享用老ID里你不在玩的游戏了(不清楚能不能同时玩一个游戏,没试过)
christen 日上午1:24Family Sharing FAQ
最新发现 同一个steam账号是可以在局域网里面的电脑同时登录多个的 能玩不同的游戏 如果其中一台的游戏另外一台没有 还可以stream from另外一台
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴求解!! 为什么我的steam不能使用自定义头像! 我一上传头像就告诉我这个头像不行 超过200K_百度知道& NBA2K15Steam平台序列号用法
NBA2K15Steam平台序列号用法
时间:  来源:互联网  阅读次数:2963  小编:  我要分享:
《NBA 2K15》是《NBA 2K》系列的第15代作品。本作新加入了一个新功能和一个新模式。还有大量的新动作,细节上更接近真实,球员还会和现场球迷进行大量互动,球员和球员之间,大牌与大牌之间也有许多随机事件发生,让2k世界更有戏剧性和娱乐性,比如球场暴力事件。球迷突发事件等等。新功能更是吸引眼球,根据2k15的开发小组负责人介绍新功能是一个智能战术系统,可以根据玩家在场上的习惯智能跑位,不会像以前那样死板战术安排。
今早登陆steam就发现序列号已经发过来了,给steam小伙伴说下用法。
steam发的序列号不需要登录网站,首先打开steam库,找到《NBA 2K15》,然后看到右边有序列号,点击,会出现你的序列号,如图:
记住这个序列号,然后进游戏。找到选项 - 储物柜代码,然后将上面的序列号输进去。输入无误确认后就可以得到预购的礼包了。
由于MT模式一直进不去,所以...很蛋疼...有木有小伙伴和我一样的...
关注IT新闻资讯,了解最新的IT动态,扫描&&二维码&&
好特网,阅读的好地方!
诛仙手游宝石拆分合成条件揭秘,诛仙手游宝石怎么合成?诛仙手游宝石怎么拆分?下面跟小编一…
阴阳师御魂第十层怎么过?御魂副本八岐大蛇第十层通关阵容搭配攻略带给大家,本篇是偏向黑…
好特网精选
大家都在看什么
网友在21分钟点赞了
网友在42分钟点赞了
网友在1小时点赞了
网友在1小时点赞了
网友在2小时点赞了
大小:0 Bytes
大小:6.43 MB
大小:36.03 MB
大小:30.43 MB
大小:41.5 MB
大小:11.75 MB
大小:80.5 MB
大小:137.9 MB
大小:46.97 MB
大小:127.4 MB
大小:90.9 MB
扫一扫二维码进入好特网手机版本!to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Title: Steam Controller
Manufacturer:
Coming Soon
Recent updates
Today's Steam Client Beta includes a set of features centered around two new configurations available for the controller.
First, the ability to reconfigure the controller for Steam itself is an often requested feature.
The new Big Picture Configuration allows users to do just that.
Inputs can be rearranged or added in the various sections of Big Picture including the main interface, the web browser, and the on-screen keyboard.
In addition, Big Picture can also now be navigated using a cursor based interface via the trackpads and gyro.
Second, there is a new configuration available globally - the Steam Button Chord configuration.
This allows for a global, immediately accessible set of actions and hotkeys while holding the Steam Button.
Existing On-Screen Keyboard and Screenshot combinations are included by default as well as mouse, alt-tab, magnifier, controller power-off, and media control functionality.
This chording combination is available at any time, whether in Big Picture, in game, or on the desktop.
Like game profiles, these configurations can be saved and shared with the community.
In addition a variety of new controller actions such as controller and host power options, screen magnifier (where supported), and Steam Music bindings have been added as bindable functions available in all configurations.
Deus Ex : Mankind Divided released recently and plays great with the Steam Controller.
For a limited time get 40% off a Steam Controller when purchased along with
We're continually listening to your feedback and looking to improve upon the Steam Controller.
We welcome you feedback on what you like and what we could be doing better.
Next up we'll be looking at how community configurations are ranked and presented to users so the best configurations for you are easier to find.
The latest Steam Beta Client update includes a new feature for the Steam Controller called Activators.
Activators sit between inputs (such as a button on the controller) and binding outputs (such as a keypress).
They control how the input is turned into output and provide a number of settings to control this.
Some simple examples are long press, double press, binding cycling, toggles, and delays.
There is no limit to the number of activators that can be placed on a single input, so a button can have a normal press, a long press, and a double tap on a single button, each firing off different actions in a game.
Each activator can have its own haptic settings as well.
Here's a few simple ways that activators can make your existing configurations better :
You can use a Start Press activator and a Release Press activator to turn a toggle crouch into a hold crouch. Conversely, the toggle option will allow you to turn any action, such as a hold crouch, into a toggle.
Turbo can be set on Activators, meaning any button can have customized rapid fire.
This can be combined with multiple activators, so single press for single fire, while a long press will engage turbo mode.
Use a Start Press Activator to switch to a new action set, with a Release Press on the same button to switch back to the original set. Using this technique Action Sets can act like an entire-controller mode shift.
Also included in this update is the ability to copy any existing Action Set into the new set, making customization a lot faster.
Mode Shifts now also use Activators, so a mode-shift can be toggled on and off without continuously holding a button.
Activators can also cycle through a set of bindings.
Put Stand, Crouch, and Prone on a single button and cycle through them with each press.
This update also includes better visualizations for settings such as deadzones, with more coming soon.
Note that due to the nature of this change, configurations that are altered under the new setup are not backwards compatible, so modified configurations made in the beta client will not be visible to the stable client.
Product and Warranty Information
For further information regarding the product and related warranty, please click below:
See all accessories
About This Hardware
Experience a new level of precise control for your favorite games. The Steam Controller lets you play your entire collection of Steam games on your TV—even the ones designed without controller support in mind. The Steam Controller features dual trackpads, HD haptic feedback, dual-stage triggers, back grip buttons, and fully-customizable control schemes. Find your favorite mappings in the Steam Community, or create and share your own.
We’ve improved upon the resolution and fidelity of input that’s possible with traditional gamepads. Built with high-precision input technologies and focused on low-latency, wireless performance, the Steam controller enables you to experience your games in powerful new ways.
The Steam Controller‘s dual trackpads enable the high-fidelity input required for precise PC gaming in the living room. Allowing for 1:1 absolute position input via virtual controls like a trackball, adaptive centering joystick, or steering wheel, these surfaces can be programmed to serve up whatever a game needs.
Haptic force actuators on both sides of the controller deliver precise, high fidelity vibrations measured in microseconds. Feel the spin of a virtual trackball, the click of a scroll wheel, or the shot of a rifle. Every input, from the triggers to the trackpads, can offer haptic feedback to your fingertips, delivering vital, high-bandwidth, tactile feedback about speed, boundaries, thresholds, textures, or actions.
With a satisfying digital click at the end of the trigger pull, dual-stage triggers can be used as analog, digital, or both types of input at the same time. Put your iron-sights on the sweep-in, and then fire with the reliable feel of a tactile switch, all on the same trigger.
Each of the Steam Controller’s input zones and buttons has been positioned based on frequency of use, required precision, and ergonomic comfort.
Hardware Specifications
Dual trackpads
HD haptics
Analog stick
Dual-stage triggers, each with 10° of travel, a magnetic flux sensor, and a tactile switch
Gyroscope and accelerometer sensors enabling tilt-to-steer racing wheel functionality and other motion-controlled input
Configurable controls
Local multiplayer capability, as supported by games
Wired or wireless (dual mode)
USB 2.0 via Micro USB port (cable included)
Estimated 5 meters of wireless communications range. Actual results may vary.
Provides up to 80 hours of standard game play using the included AA batteries during preliminary testing. Battery life will vary based on usage and other factors, such as type of batteries used.
Steam Controller
2 AA batteries
USB wireless pairing dongle
Dongle extension dock included
or other computer capable of running Steam , in order to view, edit, save, and share Steam Controller mappings.
Mac users must be running OS X 10.8 or newer to use the Steam Controller
More like this
Mostly Positive
(328 reviews)
Very Positive
(8,488 reviews)
Review Type
All&(8,488)
Positive&(6,885)
Negative&(1,603)
Purchase Type
All&(8,488)
Steam Purchasers&(8,488)
Key Activations&(0)
All Languages&(8,488)
Your Languages&(6,306)
Display As:
Most Helpful
6,306 reviews match the filters above
( Mostly Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
439 people found this review funny
Simple Review:I gave one to my 8 year old daughter, who up till now did all her PC gaming with an XBOX 360 controller. Her initial response was, &It's kind of big&. We spent a day playing through all her favorite games (Castle Crashers, Dungeon Siege 3, Grow Home, Goat Simulator, and Risk of Rain) and no matter what kind of game it was she was able to play effortlessly with the Steam Controller. She even managed the 3D games better than what the dual analog sticks allowed her before.At the end of it all she now prefers the Steam Controllers. I like them a lot, but I was worried they'd be too big of a jump (with the touchpads) for her but she needed no instruction and picked them up intuitively. +1 to smart design that even an elementary school child can grasp and understand.
Was this review helpful?
106 people found this review funny
[EDIT: For my european mates, as I've been asked that a lot: It shipped from NL by GLS with tracking-number. So no worries]Niiice!I'm usually not a controller-freak, as most games that I favor play waybetter with mouse/kb than with a controller. But sometimes it's just way more comfy.Then I saw this little gem, noticed TOUCH-PADS instead of thumb-wheels and didnot hesitate much nor read anything prior and just ordered one.Is it the missing link or an overpriced useless gadget?On a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is a diabolic laughter and 10 is an instantdisposal of my mouse and keyboard, it's a solid 7-8. Great idea, much love for details and close to a really solid new type of controller.The good (what to love): Gain precision without loosing comfort TONS of configuration options. Really a damn lot to tinker it to your preference The tactile feedback is awesome. Using the touch-pad like a trackball REALLY feels like a trackball. You have to feel it to &see& what I mean. Oh and all buttons have tactile feedback too. Oh and all feedbacks are configurable too. Wireless OR wired. Your choice. Gyroscope. What a nice addition. Steer your car by tilting it, just like you do with your mobile. Firmware is update-able Too lazy to configure it? Choose some pre-mades by Steam or from a bag of community-created. Nice feature! The touch-pads are quite responsive and really usable The on-screen-keyboard used with dual touch-pads is kinda great. Takes some time but at least you've never typed faster from your couch (without a keyboard) The two added big buttons on the rear are GREAT and every other controller should have them too! Easy to press but not too soft so you're never hitting them accidentally The two triggers have a soft-pull (like usual) AND a full-pull feature (that means: It's basically two buttons in one) The thumb-wheel is even tighter than from the XBOX One (Good or bad, that's subjective I guess) Uses two AA-Batteries. Easy to replace and better than an integrated accu. It's kinda useless, but you can enable a HUD ingame that shows you what you're doing (like your thumbs position on the touch-pad etc.) You can totally configure everything with only the controller itself, it's completly integrated with &BigPicture&, no mouse neededThe bad (not good, but no show-stopper): Only configurable in &BigPictureMode&? Come on, that's kinda dumb and took me like an hour to find out (I didn't RTFM!) Only natively works with Steam games? Come on, that's not nice. (But there's a workaround
for Linux though) (Problem will be fixed, see comments)(Problem not really fixed (see comments). It got the same overly bright LED-Logo like the XBOX. Why? Just WHY? In a darker room it's simply annoying.(See comments, problem solved) The triggers only have like half of the range of the XBOX One controller. A bit too short for my taste, but others may even like itThe ugly (what to hate, may kill the fun): Using TWO controllers (like XBOX and Steam) is not possible. Local multi-player would not be possible (seems it's possible (see comments), guess I just tested the wrong games) It can be horribly problematic with games that do NOT allow simultaneous usage of mouse/keyboard AND the controller It...feels...cheap. The XBOX One controller is a lot cheaper but feels WAY more valuable and of a much higher quality. The Steam controller just looks and feels like it came out of a Kinder Surprise. Recommended?For anyone who likes controllers and may adapt to a &new& one that does a lot of things differently: Yes.For those who would never switch a controller because A/Y were swapped or something minor like that? Better not.For people who always missed the ability to tinker and adapt hundreds of values to their controller to make it THEIRS: YESYESYES.This thing is even totally fulfilling as a HTPC-Remote :-)Is it the missing link? Yesno. Kinda. It's very close and could use some tweaks. But one does really need to adapt to it. It's not just &another& controller and they didn't just swap 2 buttons. It's really different. But better.I'm quite sure that If you invest enough time to adjust its settings AND invest enough time to adapt to it you may really master even a competitive FPS against mouse+keyboard players. Something that's totally unthinkable of by using &normal& controllers (except maybe you're a controller-god playing against m+k-newbies)I really like the way Steam wants to go here, and I'm not easily impressed. This thing has a lot of innovation and some really nice details (talk about the tactile feedback!). Well, except the price. But considering your alternatives are more or less ZERO...
Was this review helpful?
2,811 people found this review funny
Do you like controllers?Do you hate having to sacrafice bindings in order to get the most important ones to fit onto your gamepad?Do you wish the thumbstick wasn't so ham-fisted and inaccurate?Do you like buttons?Like a hundred seperate programable buttons?Do you wish your 360 controller had a little more &umph&?Is black your favorite color?Do you have a computer?Do like like video games?Are you on steam?Are you looking through reviews cause you're not sure whether to buy it or not but you could be persuaded? Do you like things?Do you have a pulse?Do you exist?What happens after we die?Is this all that life is?Are we just waiting for the day our lives end?Is there a meaning to any of this?!I don't want to die.I'm scared.If you answered yes to any of these questions, this controller is for you. A+ Most existential controller out there
Was this review helpful?
93 people found this review funny
My experience so far:Playing FPS games:With Kb/M - 10/10With Steam Controller - 8/10With X360 Controller - 5/10Playing Typical Kb/M games that require mouse cursor movement (Torchlight 2 for example):With Kb/M - 10/10With Steam Controller - 7/10With X360 controller (using joy2key or controller companion) - 3/10Playing Full gamepad support games (Such as racing or platformers):With Kb/M - 2/10With Steam Controller - 10/10With X360 Controller - 10/10All in All - The Steam controller is the best single option for PC gaming. However if you want to play online competitive games like CS:Go or LoL, you better keep your gaming mouse on hand as you would have no chance without it. If you're a laptop or couch gamer with no regular desk to play at, the Steam controller is a 10/10 must have item. That's what makes us lucky as pc gamers though. Not only do we have these 3 options to play with, but we can even have them all plugged in simultaneously so you can just grab it as you need it.
Was this review helpful?
117 people found this review funny
Sure, it's different.Sure, it takes some getting-used-to.Sure, it lacks a d-pad* and rumble support**.But this thing is literally a game-changer. I can play mouse-driven games, such as Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition, Pillars of Eternity, Card City Nights and the like, from the comfort of my couch. I can play FPS games with much more precise aiming thanks to a combination of trackpad and gyroscope aiming. I can remap games to play exactly how I want, even games that didn't include any gamepad support whatsoever - no need for external third-party software such as AntiMicro - and I can manage those configurations WITH the gamepad! I can also share my configurations with the Steam community easily, and they're applied automatically by Steam on the fly. Oh yeah, and it all works identically and seamlessly on Linux, Windows, and OSX.Valve have pushed out several firmware updates for the Controller, as well as many beta Steam client updates which not only fixed some bugs, but also added, expanded, and improved upon the ways we can configure this thing. They're listening to our feedback emails, as I've seen several additions which I specifically requested, myself. Even how it is now, it's virtually infinitely configurable, and once you get used to creating and tweaking configs, you'll figure out what you like and become a pro at setting up configs for your favorite games in no time.Battery life seems to be quite good. The included batteries endured daily use from the day my Controller arrived on October 16th, until I finally had to replace them on the morning of November 16th. It doesn't compete with my Logitech F710 experience, but I still can't complain about that, considering what I typically got out of my DualShock 3.This is only the first retail iteration, but I think they nailed it. I now have no need for any of the other gamepads I've invested in over the years, and I no longer need a keyboard or mouse for the games that don't support gamepads natively.Thank you, Valve!Sincerely,A long-time gamepad user who has longed for something better.PS: now you gotta figure out a way to make fonts readable in all games in a ten-foot setup.* - seriously, STOP calling the left trackpad a d-pad. IT'S NOT A D-PAD! It's a trackpad! It's far more useful than a d-pad will ever be, and touch-to-move is the best thing since sliced analog stick.** - each trackpad has haptic feedback, but this is not yet being used in any games that I'm aware of to emulate traditional rumble support or anything of the like. And really, do you even care about rumble support? A lot of games don't support that anyhow, and it's not like you get it in your standard keyboard and mouse either.
Was this review helpful?
24 people found this review funny
This is awsome for my boy who is 5 as he is really into gaming like myself, unfortunately i have a broken neck and can only do basic gaming but this steam controller along with my mouth controller make it brilliant for my son & I to enjoy a good relationship through gaming as the controller emulates mouse and keyboard as well as your normal controller needs.Thanks steam it's most likely that i'll purchase several of these for backup as nothing lasts forever.Happy gaming.Peace.
Was this review helpful?
28 people found this review funny
The Steam controller is Valve's attempt at cornering the hardware gaming market.I've owned a lot of controllers in my life. The Steam controller is by far the most different out of any I've used. It's to the point where I'd recommend you suspend your impression of what a controller should feel like when using it.My first impression of the device was very mixed. The build quality left something to be desired compared to the 360/PS4 controllers, the touchpads were very awkward and I was put off by how some games require configuration before it can be adequately used.However after using it for a little while I noticed my thought process going into it was the complete opposite of what the controller is geared toward using. It functions like a hybrid of a gamepad and a mouse. When I stopped using the right touchpad like it was supposed to be a joystick, and viewed it more like a series of buttons I moved my thumb over, I noticed my accuracy shot way up. It's a piece of hardware that grows on you very slowly and needs a little patience before it can be used effectively. It's not a perfect controller, and not one I'd recommend lightly. It takes a lot of getting used to and isn't perfect for all types of games. However it has been an adventure getting used to it and figuring out it's little quirks, and I do salute Valve for trying something new rather than sticking to the current mold.
Was this review helpful?
So Valve has a lot of guts. Not exactly the squishy, immacuately rendered kind we've seen in Half-Life and Team Fortress 2 and such, but rather brave type of guts to create this strange sensation of a controller. I mean, two trackpads? One thumbstick? Face buttons below the trackpads instead of above them?! What kind of insanity is this?Well, that's Valve for you, and it's that kind of insanity that leads to breakthrough innovations in how we can engage ourselves in our games.Before I get in-depth on this odd hunk of seemingly cheap plastic itself, what needs to be discussed is the purpose and experience a controller is supposed to provide.The controller is the gamer's gateway into the world they're about to play. It's the controls to a ship, the steering wheel to a race car, the command center of a battlefield or the hilt of a firearm, and it's the tool that connects us to characters and the game's mechanics. Through limited inputs it has to be able to get us to perform a number of actions in the world it's connecting us to and feel as immersive as possible without getting in the way with wonky placements of buttons or sticks to distract us from our play. Seemless and natural are two of several absolutely fundamental checks a controller has to pass to enable gamers to become engaged and immersed in their game worlds.Over the years, two formulas were gradually perfected, which were the precision of a mouse, and the accessibility of a controller. Up until now these were always kept seperate and mastered in their respective environments, and were both unique distinctions. However, this also created a large gap that kept the two worlds apart.This is where the Steam Controller comes in.This thing is both a marriage and a divorce from conventional controllers used today. To elaborate on the former analogy, the controller borrows concepts from Microsoft's 360 controller design and the PS4's DualShock 3 and 4. From Microsoft it borrows the face buttons X, Y, A, and B (right down the color scheme and button placements), the middle start/select and Home-type buttons, and the placement of the triggers. From Sony it borrows the Gyroscopic controls and the PS4's touch-pad, as well as the lower placement of the one control stick it has.Beyond that is where the controller destroys every fundamental controller desig by removing the right analog stick.*dun dun duuuuuuuun*Before we call blasphemy on Valve, however, this drastic change yields some even more drastic results in how a player interacts with their gaming space. It even changes the casual non-gaming space in surprising ways as well.The difference can be seen clearly when booting up an FPS. Normally with a right stick, you'd be fighting with nudging the controller just enough to line it up with a target without going too far, and often required orienting your character to further line up the shot when there wasn't aim assistance.With the Steam Controller, the sensation is less like a shoddy claw machine and more like the natural turning and tilting of your head when you want to look at something.Your thumb would slowly glide and stop exactly where you want to be looking without any additional fiddling, nudging, tapping, or additional inputs. Then when you add on the haptics, it creates a strange yet subtly satisfying vibrating sensation in the trackpad when each very tiny little &tap& under your thumb was a half-second toward your perfect headshot.Making those headshots gets alarmingly easier too, without having to micromanage your thumb on various keys, thanks to the inclusion of extra commands where your hands would already be positioned. The back buttons are two great examples, as your fingers are already wrapped around the controller. So being able to do a subtle squeeze to reload your weapon, for example, or jump or any other command that'd normally require you to pry your thumb away from your movement key would be mitigated thanks to these buttons. The two-stage triggers also help with this, as you can assign a command to when you're lightly holding a trigger, and then pulling them all the way. And don't worry about accidently hitting the half-pull command all the time, as you can adjust when and how the command would register or be skipped if you attempt to pull a hair-trigger.Another surprising bonus is the versatility of the left trackpad. The functionality can be changed in a variety of ways, from acting as a traditional D-pad, to a secondary button pad, trackpad, or even pull up a small touch-screen menu for weapon swapping, macro commands, or other useful functions. The same can be applied to the right trackpad as well.Yet with all these customization and control possibilities lies the Controller' its' very high learning curve.When you first start, whether you attempt to play a game for the first time with remapped or community-created controls, or try to make your own controls for the first time, it will make you want to hurl the black dongle out the window and demand a refund from your chosen retailer for banking on a seemingly dumb gimmick. The controller will feel uncomfortable, the placement of the buttons will feel cramped, using the trackpad will feel imprecise at first, and there's too much set-up just to jump into the action (since the gamepad uses seperate settings than the game).The truth is that the controller is like breaking in a horse. Whether you're experienced with handling controllers or not, you're going to have a hard time taming it and getting it to do what you want. But once you break it in, care for it, and learn how it works, you might discover an incredible companion to experience games with... assuming you like to play video games with horses, that is.Other little quirks can make getting used to the controller even more challenging. One such example is not having a real sense of the center of the right trackpad during play, as trying to find a &resting position& for your thumb without any kind of physical guide can cause first-person games to be unintentionally floaty with the camera, just to name one scenario. Without extensive time and fiddling with &dead zones,& this can either frustrate your inner sniper or add to the &natural head turning sensation& when playing an exploration-based game. Again though, your mileage may vary depending on the game. Typing using the trackpads as virtual fingers for a virtual keyboard with using the triggers to hit each key is also a strange sensation when typing to friends or in type boxes in games as well.By this point though, we're getting too deep into the nitty and picky, let's get down to the brass tax of whether or not this piece of seemingly cheap plastic is worth your time, patience, and ultimately, your money.This controller doesn't excel over the mouse's precision and keyboard's versatility, and it's slightly less comfortable, cheaper, and ergonomic compared to traditional controllers, and may even feel a bit too compact and overcomplicated at times. But where it may serve as a jack of all trades to connect the best of both worlds, it certainly accomplishes its' goal and is more than just a gimmick or a novelty. It's a way to
play your Steam games from the comfort of your couch, or bed, or equally more comfortable furniture that may or may not be your swiveling office chair, regardless of being gamepad-native or not. It does that, and it does it very well, and with time, it could definitely become an essential part of your Steam experience. And so, to enjoy the Steam Controller is to sign a contract. That contr open your mind, try new things, have patience, but have a good time. If you accept and dedicate time to this controller, then you may find couch or bed-based Steam-gaming may actually be the greatest far-fetched concept ever.
Was this review helpful?
1,468 people found this review funny
this is the best big black thing i have ever held in my hands
Was this review helpful?
19 people found this review funny
I wish I could recommend this controller, because, for the most part, it holds its promises: amazing customization options, trackpads which are much better than sticks to control aiming and camera movement and additional buttons so useful you wonder why it took so long to put button there. This pad won't replace keyboard and mouse for FPS, but for most freecam action games, it becomes a much better option than Microsoft and Sony's gamepads once you get used to it.Why do I not recommend it, then? Because the build quality is amazingly low. This pad feels cheap, and that because it is, nowhere near the robustness and build quality of Sony and Microsoft's controllers.On my model, the plug is so weak that after a few months, it would regularly lose connection (and I tested with several cables, it comes from the plug itself), until I had to switch to wireless to avoid the gamepad randomly disconnecting mid-game.That's when I discovered that while average batteries fit just fine in it, rechargeable batteries, which are just a tiny bit bigger than the others, fit so tightly that I cannot remove them without using a flat-headed screwdriver! You can imagine what kind of damage it could do after a while. (and I used Duracell batteries, not a random lowcost brand)Still, all of this was not enough not to recommend it in my book, but today, for no apparent reason, the button right by the right trigger decided to just die on me.I suspect that there was an issue with it from day one, as, when I tested the Steam Controller with Resident Evil 6, this button just couldn't stay activated. It worked well on the dozens of other games I had tested though, so I blamed it on the compatibility with the game at the time.Now, I will see how Valve handles warranty. And if I do get another controller, how it fares compared to this one.TL;DR: This gamepad is great, but poorly built, and I simply can't recommend it when it is so much shoddier than what the competition provides. Review might change if I manage to get a new one and it proves to fare better.
Was this review helpful?
This thing is a game-changer. Literally! XD
learning curve but its a amazing controller
It wibrates, my wife lkes that
I'll give an honest review on the Steam Controller.Firstly I personally got mine by going into the game store itself & buying it, the total price was $47 with taxes.I must say that the steam controller has a sleek and interesting looking design, something new and exhilirating to try. That being said the steam controller has Good & Bad just like anything else.Lets start with the good:1.The steam controller has a nice design, its easy to use.2.lots of area for customization for mapping the buttons on the controller, there are 2 extra buttons at the back of the controller, and with the extra clicks on the two touch pads and analog you can surely do alot of key mapping.3. Nice extra features such as &Turning on Sound& & &Turning off sound& for when Start/Shutoff the controller, mine is currently set to a Portal Theme.4. The touchpad is smooth & easy to use for the desktop5. The Steam icon Button is nice & directly opens steam big picture If that's what you want to open steam in. (Sadly it doesn't boot up steam itself)6. Keymapping made easy as you can use Community Controller mapping (Kinda like a workshop for buttons)6.Generally easy to use for some games.Cons:1.The controller's plastic itself seems a bit cheap2.The layout of the controller takes some time to get use to ( Ex. Y,X,A,B Buttons are at bottom instead of top right like a normal controller)3. This controller is no good for a fast paced shooter game4. The default mapping doesn't always work the best for all games5. Requires 2 AA Batteries in order to play wirelessly (You can play wired with the USB Connect that comes with it)I'll be quite frankly honest, I don't use this controller much. I would much rather use my Xbox 360 Wireless PC Controller as it is more simple & comfortable to use for any game. I occasionally use my steam controller for games like Castle Crashers, Trine, RPG Games, Resident Evil etc... you know what I'm trying to get at.Ultimately is this worth purchasing?, my personal opinion is no. The controller has alot more room for improvement as what it currently offers is a bit &Iffy& per say, and its not something
that feels natural like a normal Xbox or PS Controller.Is it fun to use?, yes. It is interesting & nice?, yes.But at the end of the day, I would much rather use an Xbox or PS controller for my PC Gaming. When I do decide to use a controller for PC Gaming, as it's just generally more natural, comfortable & easier to use.
Finally a controller that i can work with. All time mouse keyboard user, now Steam controller fan :D
it feels very good
PRO-The ControllerCON-Steam Big Picture
I got this primarily to play Rocket League, and it's very solid for that game.
I really like the feel of the triggers. I find everything to be a little loud.
The trigger like things that are part of the batter cover though kind of feel like you are going to break them off.
Compared to my old 360 wired controllers it feels a little less substantial, but it's more tactile and I am sure I will get used to this.
I really don't like being forced into Big Picture on a desktop though. Overall, probably 7/10.
The controller is sooooooo great! And works great! I strongly recomend it for people used to console gaming! It has awesome conection! the only thing i don't like is it does not connect by wireless or bluetooth but by dongle, (The little chip thingy) And i lost mine and the replacements are pricey to be careful with it! but otherwise 10 out of 10 guys! GREAT JOB VALVE!
Not a bad controller. Definately very usable for games that don't have controller support and very good for those who don't want to tweak with external controller input applications. Chances are, if you play a game and don't want to fiddle with controller inputs first thing, somebody else probably already made a config for that game!The thumb trackpad is definately the most interesting/controversial aspect of the device. It does give more accuracy for FPS games, but I would never use it over a traditional keyboard and mouse in multiplayer games like CS:GO or Overwatch (yes, you can even use it on non steam games in your library.) The battery life is very good, never had to switch out the batteries ever since I got it back in June. It takes a lot of getting used it, or you could just set it to behave like an analog stick as opposed to a trackpas.I do recommend this product. HOWEVER, do not get it for $50, wait for it to be $35. And don't get it through steam unless you cashed out on the market from games like TF2 or CS:GO, since there's an additional shipping cost. Your best bet is to keep an eye out on amazon or gamestop for a $35 one. And I don't recommend this as your sole controller either if you want one for stuff like sidescrollers or racing games. If your budget is tight, go for something else and look at this when you have more cash.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 steancn 的文章

随机推荐