|  
|  
只需一步,快速开始
查看: 1751|回复: 19
外星人17已跪
主题帖子积分
中级玩家, 积分 176, 距离下一级还需 74 积分
880M+I7 4700MQ,1小时之前2K16全程60帧完了整整一年,进2K17之前把2K16删了,结果17给跪了,50帧上下,过半场掉到47帧左右,画面明显拖沓,观众已调到最低。。。
主题帖子积分
就发发游戏
贡献度5190
金元391406
看来外星人也不如传说那么厉害嘛
主题帖子积分
高级玩家, 积分 411, 距离下一级还需 189 积分
高级玩家, 积分 411, 距离下一级还需 189 积分
。& && && && && && && && && &
(7.05 KB, 下载次数: 4)
12:38 上传
主题帖子积分
30帧我就已经很满足了
主题帖子积分
但是很奇怪,玩17时,显卡和CPU发热量才70度,以前玩16的时候分分钟钟上80度!,天气热的时候直接90度!,温度低,帧数也低下来了??
主题帖子积分
中级玩家, 积分 230, 距离下一级还需 20 积分
没调到独显吗?外星人我不清楚,但是我第一次进游戏就没自动调度独显,用集显在跑的,自己重新设置了一下就好了,毫无卡顿,880M应该比我的965M好吧?
主题帖子积分
没调到独显吗?外星人我不清楚,但是我第一次进游戏就没自动调度独显,用集显在跑的,自己重新设置了一下就 ...
估计集显跑17也跑不到50帧吧。。。。。。
主题帖子积分
高级玩家, 积分 538, 距离下一级还需 62 积分
高级玩家, 积分 538, 距离下一级还需 62 积分
就是游戏优化的不好 等补丁吧
主题帖子积分
估计集显跑17也跑不到50帧吧。。。。。。
那就不知道了,我的机械革命配置应该不如你,I5+965M,各项参数都调到最高,除了有个超采样还是什么东西的,那个只调到1,帧数我也没看,反正我玩着是超级顺畅没有任何卡顿,不过我电脑散热极好,玩什么大型游戏都不到80度;
主题帖子积分
初级玩家, 积分 80, 距离下一级还需 20 积分
初级玩家, 积分 80, 距离下一级还需 20 积分
我Y410P玩的也挺好,的分辨率要求不高,默认设置也不卡,不过我感觉明显17的优化要比16好的多,再出几个补丁17也是一代神作。
主题帖子积分
中级玩家, 积分 157, 距离下一级还需 93 积分
中级玩家, 积分 157, 距离下一级还需 93 积分
等补丁吧,980m sli一样卡成狗
主题帖子积分
初级玩家, 积分 41, 距离下一级还需 59 积分
初级玩家, 积分 41, 距离下一级还需 59 积分
我的GT970,志强1231 V3,可以流畅运行
主题帖子积分
中级玩家, 积分 160, 距离下一级还需 90 积分
中级玩家, 积分 160, 距离下一级还需 90 积分
N卡自己优化去啊,我也是,优化后画质最佳无压力
主题帖子积分
中级玩家, 积分 103, 距离下一级还需 147 积分
中级玩家, 积分 103, 距离下一级还需 147 积分
980m。。。全开,2k视角,前场无压力,后场掉帧严重
主题帖子积分
初级玩家, 积分 68, 距离下一级还需 32 积分
初级玩家, 积分 68, 距离下一级还需 32 积分
我的配置玩16非常流畅,但是同样的参数设置用在17上分分钟卡出翔,难道要等N卡更新驱动么。。。。
主题帖子积分
超级玩家, 积分 604, 距离下一级还需 396 积分
超级玩家, 积分 604, 距离下一级还需 396 积分
我Y410P玩的也挺好,的分辨率要求不高,默认设置也不卡,不过我感觉明显17的优化要比16好的多,再 ...
确定Y410P 不卡?加内存条没?
主题帖子积分
新手玩家, 积分 4, 距离下一级还需 26 积分
新手玩家, 积分 4, 距离下一级还需 26 积分
我跟你一样的情况,也是外星人。 但是我发现我连电视,就一点也不卡,画面设置调到高。
切换回电脑屏幕 就必须要把分辨率调到1028 才不卡。
坐等补丁吧。毕竟正式版今天才发布。
我现在都是连着电视玩。
主题帖子积分
初级玩家, 积分 73, 距离下一级还需 27 积分
初级玩家, 积分 73, 距离下一级还需 27 积分
那就不知道了,我的机械革命配置应该不如你,I5+965M,各项参数都调到最高,除了有个超采样还是什么东西 ...
同机械,i7+965m,进比赛只有30多,卡成狗,求教怎么设置
主题帖子积分
游戏狂人, 积分 1150, 距离下一级还需 850 积分
游戏狂人, 积分 1150, 距离下一级还需 850 积分
980TI闪电,32G内存,4.5G的3770K配合SSD,4K分辨率,全最高,流畅!
主题帖子积分
新手玩家, 积分 24, 距离下一级还需 6 积分
新手玩家, 积分 24, 距离下一级还需 6 积分
I7+970M同样卡成狗,再不出补丁就只能回去玩16了
Powered byto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Simplified Chinese
Traditional Chinese
Includes 49 Steam Achievements
Title: NBA 2K17
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 20 Sep, 2016
Pre-Purchase NBA 2K17 Pre-Order
Pre-Purchase NBA 2K17 Legend Edition
Pre-Purchase NBA 2K17 Legend Edition Gold
Special Offer
Pre-Order NBA 2K17 Now to receive: 35,000 VC for NBA 2K16 (instant download) and Early Access (4 days before standard release)!
Pre-Purchase Offer
5,000 VC
‘92 Dream Team playable in Quick Game
Paul George USA Basketball Jersey
MyTEAM Bundle (3 packs with guaranteed Paul George Free Agent card)
Legend Gold Edition
The NBA 2K17 Legend Edition Gold includes-
Digital Content:
100,000 VC
Kobe #8 Mitchell & Ness Jersey
Kobe USA Basketball Jersey
Kobe hoodie
Nike Kobe shoe collection – 24 shoes in all
MyTEAM Gold Bundle (includes 5 packs w/guaranteed Kobe Free Agent card)
Note: Only one Legends Gold Edition Locker Code may be redeemed per MyNBA Account
Legend Edition
The NBA 2K17 Legend Edition includes-
Digital Content:
30,000 VC
Kobe #8 Mitchell & Ness Jersey
Kobe USA Basketball Jersey
Kobe hoodie
2K Kobe XI shoe
MyTEAM Legend Bundle (3 packs w/guaranteed Kobe Free Agent card)
Note: Only one Legends Edition Locker Code may be redeemed per MyNBA Account
About This Game
Following the record-breaking launch of NBA 2K16, the NBA 2K franchise continues to stake its claim as the most authentic sports video game with NBA 2K17. As the franchise that “all sports video games should aspire to be” (GamesRadar), NBA 2K17 will take the game to new heights and continue to blur the lines between video game and reality.
System Requirements
Minimum:
OS: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom(TM) II X4 805 @ 2.50 GHz or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GT 430 1GB / ATI(R) Radeon(TM) HD 6450 1GB or better
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 70 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0x compatible
Additional Notes: Dual- Additional Notes: Initial installation requires one-time internet connection for S software installations required (included with the game) include DirectX and Visual C++ Redistributable 2012
Recommended:
OS: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4430 @ 3 GHz / AMD FX-8370 @ 3.4 GHz or better
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GTX 770 2GB / ATI(R) Radeon(TM) R9 270 2GB or better
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 70 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Additional Notes: Dual-analog gamepad
Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. 2K, the 2K logo, and Take-Two Interactive Software are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. The NBA and NBA member team identifications are the intellectual property of NBA Properties, Inc. and the respective NBA member teams. (C) 2016 NBA Properties, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
More like this
(828 reviews)
Review Type
Positive&(505)
Negative&(393)
Purchase Type
Steam Purchasers&(828)
Key Activations&(70)
All Languages&(898)
Your Languages&(293)
Display As:
Most Helpful
245 reviews match the filters above
( Mostly Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
<div class="pre_release_review tooltip" data-tooltip-content="This reviewer last played/used NBA 2K17 on 20 September, which was before it was released.This review may not accurately reflect the state of the released version.">Pre-Release Review
Where can i get my pre-offer purchase. because i purchased the paul george nba 2k17.
<div class="pre_release_review tooltip" data-tooltip-content="This reviewer last played/used NBA 2K17 on 20 September, which was before it was released.This review may not accurately reflect the state of the released version.">Pre-Release Review
This game has really improved from the last game but i have one question, where's my vc? i pre-ordered the game but still haven't gotten my vc. That's my only complaint with the game so far.
how to buy VC coins in nba 2k17 career mode , every time i click to purchase vc my game fully exit to desktop ? any help please ?
I guess i'll give my two cents.
Since EA refuses to create any PC games, for NBA live or Madden I appreciate 2K continuing to release a PC version.
Overall I have found the game enjoyable and would recomend the game to any NBA fan.
I especially like playing the MyCareer game mode and have spent most of my time playing it.
This is the third time I've purchased an NBA game from 2K the last one being NBA 2k12.
My PC has windows 10 and a 1080GTX card I've seen a few minor graphical gliches as well as one crash but nothing major that would cause me to regret purchasing the game.If you are someone that hasn't purchased NBA 2k in a while like myself, you will most likely be disappointed when you discover the implementation of 'Virtual Currency' better know as VC.
VC is used to buy things in the game which at first doesnt sound to bad until you realize it's tied into upgrading your player's stats.
This is a common practice in free-2-play games that introduces pay walls to get people to pay for the game.
Bascially you're paying them 'not' to play the game to skip all the boring grinding game play.
Just like any other free-2-play game they've added a varitey of ways to get small amounts of VC for free in the game, but not enough unless you plan on playing for several hours. In Mycareer they introduced player practices that allow you to do a variety of things to help unlocking upgrades as well as give small increases in attributes.
This is the grind mode of the game that you will want to skip at some point once the newness wares off.
If you want to go back and create a new player to try out the different positions and skills sets offered in the game you'll be stuck with the same routines wanting to reach for your wallet to avoid playing this part of the game.
If this was a free-2-play game I wouldn't complain to much since this is how the development team gets paid for their work. However NBA 2k17 is not a free-2-play game why is VC tied to upgrading a players attributes for a game that I've already paid for?
Cosmetic content I can see, but player attributes?
It seems like a very shady buisness practice to suck more money out of players.
Even worse gives 2K incentive to add in boring grinding pay walls that no one wants to play.
VC is not cheap either if you want to start out fully upgraded expect to fork out another $50 dollars.
Product received for free
Does anybody know how to enter the product code? when i enter the game nothing pops up that lets me enter it, also i didnt recieve my 35,000 vc. Another problem is the game keeps shutting down by itself.
Very enjoyable game, alot smoother then previous titles and a very good, and unpredictable story for mycareer. My gm and my league has gotten updates to where the nba board meets and changes rules such as &goal tending is allowed& or &players cant enter the draft until theyre 21&, its unrealistic but its insanely fun. stamina depleats and it makes substitutes valuable unlike previous games, you will really feel the tiredness of the players in the 4th quarter as they slow down, become less agile and worse at ball handling. In other words nba fans have one of the best sports games to play, whether its creating your own team from scratch in my team, handling real teams in my gm, or becoming a legend in my career, its all fun no matter what game mode you play. If you watched an nba game in the pass 15 years this title is a must buy, see you on the courts.
???? 2k waste my money
Seriously? Almost everything needs VC, this is not a game, just a fxx shopping store!
25 people found this review funny
<div class="pre_release_review tooltip" data-tooltip-content="This reviewer last played/used NBA 2K17 on 19 September, which was before it was released.This review may not accurately reflect the state of the released version.">Pre-Release Review
WHy is 2k17 getting hate? I mean spike lee is gone so what else do you want lol
Was this review helpful?
So after 240 hours in 2k16 and 20 hours in this, I can really say it improved in almost every point. So I am just going to make a quick pro and con list:pro:-new handle system is easy to learn but hard to master (you can really create your own combos and make some nasty ankle breakers)-graphics and sound improved even more-AI improved by a big margin-Blacktop now has people watching you play, cheering etc-the soundtrack is once again amazing-playing as a team (for me personally) is way more fun in this part-the story and the cutscenes are amazing and they seem to never stop-endorsements are awesome (you can sign with a shoe company and get your own shoe for example)-the dynamic duo system is fun-the halftime/pause shows-you can rewind the whole game in instant replay now-much more which I fail to remember right now but those are enoughcons:-somewhat underated player ratings (Isiah Thomas, Dwyane Wade, Damian Lillard..)-already 90+ ovr players in mypark-it takes way to long imo to get a new upgrade from working out-some weird sound and animation bugs but they aren't a big contraAll in all I'd give this game a 9/10, it's so much fun and even more fun with friends. Everything looks and sounds so good that I just don't want to stop playing.
Was this review helpful?
*Chucks 2K16 in trash* K O B E
Was this review helpful?
<div class="pre_release_review tooltip" data-tooltip-content="This reviewer last played/used NBA 2K17 on 19 September, which was before it was released.This review may not accurately reflect the state of the released version.">Pre-Release Review
Not sure why it has so many bad reviews. It fixes a lot of the issues that 2K16 had and Spike Lee is gone.It runs at 75fps for me on a
on 1440p with everything but AA maxed out.Soundtrack is alright but gameplay has improved.Graphics are slightly better than last year and they added more animations.Buy this game. It is great.
Was this review helpful?
4 people found this review funny
Played it on ps4 and xbone and now PC. PC is the best version graphically and frame rate wise by far. Playing on a p monitor with g sync and a gtx 1080 and it is as smooth as silk. This game should be more popular if PC gamers weren't such elitists/nerdy. Get on it.
Was this review helpful?
Pretty good game so far. I've played about 6 hours now (some hours on PS4). I've really liked the game in general so far. The gameplay is much better than previous titles and the new animations are great. The MyCareer is sort of cringey (cringey as hell, actually), but it's decent. The game also runs as smooth as butter (i7-4790k and GTX 970), if you have performance problems you just have to update your drivers. All in all, I think it's a great game. I don't think it's worth the full 60$ but I definitely recommend the game.
Was this review helpful?
One of the best 2k so far
Was this review helpful?
I want Steve Nash!!!
Was this review helpful?
-& Go to community logos in myteam -& Harambe with a basketball10/10
Was this review helpful?
Gameplay:5% Quick Game with friends3% My Career2% Online90% Getting face scan to ????ing work
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
NBA 2K17 Pre-Order
NBA 2K17 Legend Edition
NBA 2K17 Legend Edition Gold
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 外星人980m超频 的文章

随机推荐