warmode没人为什么看不清

为什么我在steam搜不到WARMODE_steam吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:723,516贴子:
为什么我在steam搜不到WARMODE
一楼喂百度。
难道被移除了 g胖大法好
昨天入手的,一直刷新也...
同学准备玩dota2 下了个...
求助大神啊,账号密码,...
如题 med镇
为什么没有购买选项,只...
最基本的都没有...........
上午看到一堆这种类似...
我搜索了没有任何信息啊...
这买一个略肉疼啊,打折...
也可以百度,你说是不是
大概是锁区
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: WARMODE
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 25 Aug, 2015
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&We want to let you play our game as soon as possible, that is the main reason why we are going for Early Access.
We plan to implement multiple game modes and add massive amount of content to our game. We hope that with your help we will be able to increase quality of our game and achieve interesting and balanced gameplay.
We hope that cooperation with Steam Community will help us to make interesting and hottest product.&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&6 - 12 months aprox.&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&More content, higher quality and overall stability of our game&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&Fully playable and operational game&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&No, there will be NO difference. Our game will always be F2P (free to play)&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&We actively monitor comments and posts about our game in different groups. We also plan to let players to create their own content for our game.&
Play WARMODE
Free to Play
Recent updates
Warmode has subjected significant changes.
GAME SETTINGS
& Text buy menu - Allows you to switch the equipment purchase menu in text mode
& Dynamic scope - You can turn off the visual extension of sight
CONTROL SETTINGS
The keys can be changed in game settings
& Sneak [C] - slow silent walk mode
& Throw Weapon [V] - Throw away gun (bomb) on the map
& Purchase of ammunition [B ] - Menu Quick purchase ammunition
Besides the fact that weapons can be disposed of, it also falls on the card when the player's death. Weapons thrown only store content without ammunition. When a player dies weapons falls along with the entire contents of the store and ammunition.
Change the name of the game modes:
& DEATHMATCH - instead of SKIRMISH
& CONFRONTATION - instead of ELIMINATION
A new game mode is a DETONATION. In fact, it is a classic mode with bomb in Counter-Strike. Playing against a team as a team in the confrontation mode.
The bomb in the early rounds randomly given one of the Merc team players. The player, who issued a bomb, see in the lower right corner of the C4 icon screen. Also, the icon is marked on the radar bomb - Merc see who carries the bomb, or where it is on the map, Warcorp only see a bomb on the map and only a short distance. The installation of the bomb this team has 3 minutes. After a bomb laid in WARCORP team has 40 seconds to its clearance.
In this mode, enter a new item DefuseKit inventory. Without him on the clearance of the bomb takes 10 seconds with him 2 times less. Its cost is - $ 200. The presence DefuseKit inventory indicates an icon in the form of wire cutters in the bottom right corner of the screen. If a player is killed, the DefuseKit falls on a map, and it can pick up an ally.
Also, new maps have been created for this mode.
Introduced Freezetime (time for procurement in the early rounds) and Friendlyfire (shooting on their own, 50% less damage).
Basic parameters Warmode modes:
DEATHMATCH
Startmoney (Start money) - $ 2000
Freezetime - 0 sec
Friendlyfire - no
Rate (Rate) - 1X
CONFRONTATION
Startmoney - $ 800
Freezetime - 5 seconds
Friendlyfire - have
Rate - 10X
DETONATION
Startmoney - $ 800
Freezetime - 5 seconds
Friendlyfire - have
Rate - 10X
Armor is now divided into two types:
& Body armor - the cost of $ 650.
& Body armor with helmet - costs $ 1,000.
Simple body armor protects the stomach and chest, and a vest with a helmet and head, respectively, more. Protection from damage will be the same at 1% or 100% of the vest, and is completely absent at 0%.
Introduced two more types of grenades - stun and smoke.
Their cost is set as follows:
Fragmentation grenade (FG) - $ 300
Stun grenades (FB) - $ 300
Smoke Grenade (SG) - $ 200
Power reduced fragmentation grenades to strike the right balance in the game.
In the lower right corner of the screen icons to inform and grenades available in inventory. If you bought a pomegranate, it is highlighted in orange. Selected pomegranate is indicated in white, it will inform the player on what is a grenade thrown at the &fast throw grenades& (key [G] by default).
Added grenade slot, selected with the number key [4]. Pressing it again switches between the type of grenades.
Holding the grenade in his hand, you can hold down the left mouse button. This will break the check, and the pomegranate will not be thrown as long as the left mouse button is pressed.
Fixed squat. Now the player normally quick squats. Another innovation - can be, crouching, to plant another player, so that he could jump onto the highest object.
The speed of movement of the player depends on the type of weapon - a knife / grenade / gun faster with a sniper rifle / machine gun slower.
Revised system of economy.
For the murder weapon with different given different reward.
The money in the first round - $ 800
The maximum possible amount - $ 15,000
Money for MERC win the round
Installing the bomb (set) - $ 300
Win a round without inserting bombs - 3,250 $
Bomb attack - $ 3500
Losers round, but the bomb was placed - $ 800
WARCORP money for the win a round
Out of the round or win in the round without inserting bombs - 3,250 $
Demining bombs - $ 3500 + $ 300 (Defuse).
Defeat in several rounds in a row (plus $ 500 for each additional)
1st round of a lost = $ 1400
2nd round of a lost = $ 1900
3rd round of a lost = $ 2,400
4th round of a lost = $ 2900
5th and subsequent rounds losing = $ 3400
Introduced system administration ban players for cheating and other unfair methods of obtaining advantage over other players, including a possible lifetime ban and account. Cheater can be banned without warning, immediately or some time after the meet specific list of players.
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
About This Game
Free to play shooter about the confrontation of two irreconcilable sides, represented by the government military housings and the armed hirelings. Try your hand at virtual battles with off-scale dynamics and hurricane gameplay in the spirit of the classical shooters.
In the game are available a wide range of maps and several modes. Level system allows player to open achievements, weapons, stickers and more.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: x86
Memory: 1024 MB RAM
DirectX: Version 9.0
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 512 MB available space
More like this
(364 reviews)
(10,066 reviews)
Review Type
All&(10,066)
Positive&(6,311)
Negative&(3,755)
Purchase Type
All&(10,066)
Steam Purchasers&(10,066)
Key Activations&(0)
All Languages&(10,066)
Your Languages&(4,608)
Display As:
Most Helpful
4,608 reviews match the filters above
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Early Access Review
It's good for you if you don't want or don't have money to by CS:GO . It's fun .
Early Access Review
Right now, the game is very buggypros:-free-easy to learn guns- runs okcons:-OP GUNS-lots of hackers-websites giving out hacks (
)-glitchy knives and players-questionable recoilI cant reccomend this game right now but it has potential
Early Access Review
Literally one of the worst games I've ever played, the weapons are unbalanced, the menu glitches, I literally shot someone in the head about 20 times yet the didn't ????ing die, etc.This game sucks.
Early Access Review
Might use the same engine as CS:GO....... But there's no Russians.
Early Access Review
I remember when I first installed this game. I was pretty excited when looking at the video and photo gameplay footage. So I thought, &why not, it's free.& And i proceeded to install. My first few hours were dedicated to figuring out how to play and such, ! quite enjoyed it and said to myself &Hey, that's pretty good.& Up until the point when it became an addiction... I remember coming home from school and being all excited to play Warmode. It was rather nice. Was. I soon realised the amount of russians, hackers, and straight up idiots there were on the servers. Instantly I regretted my decision of playing this game. But I continued. I needed those new skins and weapons. But suddenly, one day, the servers crashed. I was very dissapointed. I was frantic. Everyday I would come home in the afternoon in the hopes of the servers being up and running again. But they never were. No sooner did the servers go down, I found out about a game called 'Counterstrike' which looked awfully familiar to Warmode. &Well, let's give this game a shot&-I said. And I never went back to Warmode again. The End.But it still haunts me to this day. It lurks in my Steam Game Library. I know it's out there. Those pointless hours spent. Please pray. 1 like = 1 peperroni.
Early Access Review
Game is nice,I don't know why,but it's nice
Early Access Review
It's CSGO with more Russians and Cheap Skins and everybody is a slivergg/10 would spawn camp again(Also Servers only have people online around the time school ends so 2-8pm anything past or under you have a better time finding a lobby on Advanced Warfare Zombie Co-op)
Early Access Review
the game is really awsome although i think there should be some stuff like masks and badges to be unlocked not only bought and the game is kind of glitchy and people die kind of slow other wise the game is good
Early Access Review
This game is full of cheaters!!!
Early Access Review
gutter trash
Early Access Review
This game is charging $640 USD to unban you if you were banned.Also,the reddit post is not mine.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
You banned! Unban cost - $640Also, ?????? game.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
I want my free back.
Was this review helpful?
43 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
the servers are more dead than bin laden
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
How to have fun in warmode:1. Buy counterstrike2. play counterstrike
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
You can't even play this game. Why is this even on Steam?
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
i want to play the game but i can,t find a srever i refresh no srevers wtf :[
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
...............…………………………._,,,,,,,,,_…………………….…………...,,--~*'—…….'\………….…………………… (,,-~~--,,,_….,/i…….…………………….,,,-^&— : : : : :,-—&—/'……………………,,,,,-^&— : : : : : : : '\,,,,,,-&**———'^^~-,,,,,,----~^*'&— : : : : : : : : : :,-&.:.:.:.:.,,-^& : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :,,-&:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: : : : : : : : : : ,,,-^—.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.:. : : : : : : : ,,,,,-^—:.' : : '\ : : : : : : : ;,,,,,-~&—:.:.:: :&-,,&&***/*'i,'~:.': : : : :&-,, : : :&\.:.:.: : : : :& : : : : \,:.: : : : : : : : : : : : 'I : : : : : : :, : : : : : :/&-,,_::::_,,-*__,,,,~&.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Hackers everywhere,barely enough time in game to get cash to get guns,sway of the mouse is horrid,overall this game needs major improvements
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
we need to build a wall
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website【求助】为什么我的Warmode每次窗口化了之后就没有了用户名之类_warmode吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:151贴子:
【求助】为什么我的Warmode每次窗口化了之后就没有了用户名之类
没有了用户名之后重开游戏,他又说我这个账号已经登录了,LZ求助中······
看看我的游戏!酷炫叼,...
玩gta5时为了方便切换 ...
自己看图 连续3次更新的...
怎么窗口化的
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: WARMODE
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 25 Aug, 2015
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&We want to let you play our game as soon as possible, that is the main reason why we are going for Early Access.
We plan to implement multiple game modes and add massive amount of content to our game. We hope that with your help we will be able to increase quality of our game and achieve interesting and balanced gameplay.
We hope that cooperation with Steam Community will help us to make interesting and hottest product.&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&6 - 12 months aprox.&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&More content, higher quality and overall stability of our game&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&Fully playable and operational game&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&No, there will be NO difference. Our game will always be F2P (free to play)&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&We actively monitor comments and posts about our game in different groups. We also plan to let players to create their own content for our game.&
Play WARMODE
Free to Play
Recent updates
Warmode has subjected significant changes.
GAME SETTINGS
& Text buy menu - Allows you to switch the equipment purchase menu in text mode
& Dynamic scope - You can turn off the visual extension of sight
CONTROL SETTINGS
The keys can be changed in game settings
& Sneak [C] - slow silent walk mode
& Throw Weapon [V] - Throw away gun (bomb) on the map
& Purchase of ammunition [B ] - Menu Quick purchase ammunition
Besides the fact that weapons can be disposed of, it also falls on the card when the player's death. Weapons thrown only store content without ammunition. When a player dies weapons falls along with the entire contents of the store and ammunition.
Change the name of the game modes:
& DEATHMATCH - instead of SKIRMISH
& CONFRONTATION - instead of ELIMINATION
A new game mode is a DETONATION. In fact, it is a classic mode with bomb in Counter-Strike. Playing against a team as a team in the confrontation mode.
The bomb in the early rounds randomly given one of the Merc team players. The player, who issued a bomb, see in the lower right corner of the C4 icon screen. Also, the icon is marked on the radar bomb - Merc see who carries the bomb, or where it is on the map, Warcorp only see a bomb on the map and only a short distance. The installation of the bomb this team has 3 minutes. After a bomb laid in WARCORP team has 40 seconds to its clearance.
In this mode, enter a new item DefuseKit inventory. Without him on the clearance of the bomb takes 10 seconds with him 2 times less. Its cost is - $ 200. The presence DefuseKit inventory indicates an icon in the form of wire cutters in the bottom right corner of the screen. If a player is killed, the DefuseKit falls on a map, and it can pick up an ally.
Also, new maps have been created for this mode.
Introduced Freezetime (time for procurement in the early rounds) and Friendlyfire (shooting on their own, 50% less damage).
Basic parameters Warmode modes:
DEATHMATCH
Startmoney (Start money) - $ 2000
Freezetime - 0 sec
Friendlyfire - no
Rate (Rate) - 1X
CONFRONTATION
Startmoney - $ 800
Freezetime - 5 seconds
Friendlyfire - have
Rate - 10X
DETONATION
Startmoney - $ 800
Freezetime - 5 seconds
Friendlyfire - have
Rate - 10X
Armor is now divided into two types:
& Body armor - the cost of $ 650.
& Body armor with helmet - costs $ 1,000.
Simple body armor protects the stomach and chest, and a vest with a helmet and head, respectively, more. Protection from damage will be the same at 1% or 100% of the vest, and is completely absent at 0%.
Introduced two more types of grenades - stun and smoke.
Their cost is set as follows:
Fragmentation grenade (FG) - $ 300
Stun grenades (FB) - $ 300
Smoke Grenade (SG) - $ 200
Power reduced fragmentation grenades to strike the right balance in the game.
In the lower right corner of the screen icons to inform and grenades available in inventory. If you bought a pomegranate, it is highlighted in orange. Selected pomegranate is indicated in white, it will inform the player on what is a grenade thrown at the &fast throw grenades& (key [G] by default).
Added grenade slot, selected with the number key [4]. Pressing it again switches between the type of grenades.
Holding the grenade in his hand, you can hold down the left mouse button. This will break the check, and the pomegranate will not be thrown as long as the left mouse button is pressed.
Fixed squat. Now the player normally quick squats. Another innovation - can be, crouching, to plant another player, so that he could jump onto the highest object.
The speed of movement of the player depends on the type of weapon - a knife / grenade / gun faster with a sniper rifle / machine gun slower.
Revised system of economy.
For the murder weapon with different given different reward.
The money in the first round - $ 800
The maximum possible amount - $ 15,000
Money for MERC win the round
Installing the bomb (set) - $ 300
Win a round without inserting bombs - 3,250 $
Bomb attack - $ 3500
Losers round, but the bomb was placed - $ 800
WARCORP money for the win a round
Out of the round or win in the round without inserting bombs - 3,250 $
Demining bombs - $ 3500 + $ 300 (Defuse).
Defeat in several rounds in a row (plus $ 500 for each additional)
1st round of a lost = $ 1400
2nd round of a lost = $ 1900
3rd round of a lost = $ 2,400
4th round of a lost = $ 2900
5th and subsequent rounds losing = $ 3400
Introduced system administration ban players for cheating and other unfair methods of obtaining advantage over other players, including a possible lifetime ban and account. Cheater can be banned without warning, immediately or some time after the meet specific list of players.
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
About This Game
Free to play shooter about the confrontation of two irreconcilable sides, represented by the government military housings and the armed hirelings. Try your hand at virtual battles with off-scale dynamics and hurricane gameplay in the spirit of the classical shooters.
In the game are available a wide range of maps and several modes. Level system allows player to open achievements, weapons, stickers and more.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: x86
Memory: 1024 MB RAM
DirectX: Version 9.0
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 512 MB available space
More like this
(364 reviews)
(10,066 reviews)
Review Type
All&(10,066)
Positive&(6,311)
Negative&(3,755)
Purchase Type
All&(10,066)
Steam Purchasers&(10,066)
Key Activations&(0)
All Languages&(10,066)
Your Languages&(4,608)
Display As:
Most Helpful
4,608 reviews match the filters above
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Early Access Review
It's good for you if you don't want or don't have money to by CS:GO . It's fun .
Early Access Review
Right now, the game is very buggypros:-free-easy to learn guns- runs okcons:-OP GUNS-lots of hackers-websites giving out hacks (
)-glitchy knives and players-questionable recoilI cant reccomend this game right now but it has potential
Early Access Review
Literally one of the worst games I've ever played, the weapons are unbalanced, the menu glitches, I literally shot someone in the head about 20 times yet the didn't ????ing die, etc.This game sucks.
Early Access Review
Might use the same engine as CS:GO....... But there's no Russians.
Early Access Review
I remember when I first installed this game. I was pretty excited when looking at the video and photo gameplay footage. So I thought, &why not, it's free.& And i proceeded to install. My first few hours were dedicated to figuring out how to play and such, ! quite enjoyed it and said to myself &Hey, that's pretty good.& Up until the point when it became an addiction... I remember coming home from school and being all excited to play Warmode. It was rather nice. Was. I soon realised the amount of russians, hackers, and straight up idiots there were on the servers. Instantly I regretted my decision of playing this game. But I continued. I needed those new skins and weapons. But suddenly, one day, the servers crashed. I was very dissapointed. I was frantic. Everyday I would come home in the afternoon in the hopes of the servers being up and running again. But they never were. No sooner did the servers go down, I found out about a game called 'Counterstrike' which looked awfully familiar to Warmode. &Well, let's give this game a shot&-I said. And I never went back to Warmode again. The End.But it still haunts me to this day. It lurks in my Steam Game Library. I know it's out there. Those pointless hours spent. Please pray. 1 like = 1 peperroni.
Early Access Review
Game is nice,I don't know why,but it's nice
Early Access Review
It's CSGO with more Russians and Cheap Skins and everybody is a slivergg/10 would spawn camp again(Also Servers only have people online around the time school ends so 2-8pm anything past or under you have a better time finding a lobby on Advanced Warfare Zombie Co-op)
Early Access Review
the game is really awsome although i think there should be some stuff like masks and badges to be unlocked not only bought and the game is kind of glitchy and people die kind of slow other wise the game is good
Early Access Review
This game is full of cheaters!!!
Early Access Review
gutter trash
Early Access Review
This game is charging $640 USD to unban you if you were banned.Also,the reddit post is not mine.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
You banned! Unban cost - $640Also, ?????? game.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
I want my free back.
Was this review helpful?
43 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
the servers are more dead than bin laden
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
How to have fun in warmode:1. Buy counterstrike2. play counterstrike
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
You can't even play this game. Why is this even on Steam?
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
i want to play the game but i can,t find a srever i refresh no srevers wtf :[
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
...............…………………………._,,,,,,,,,_…………………….…………...,,--~*'—…….'\………….…………………… (,,-~~--,,,_….,/i…….…………………….,,,-^&— : : : : :,-—&—/'……………………,,,,,-^&— : : : : : : : '\,,,,,,-&**———'^^~-,,,,,,----~^*'&— : : : : : : : : : :,-&.:.:.:.:.,,-^& : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :,,-&:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: : : : : : : : : : ,,,-^—.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.:. : : : : : : : ,,,,,-^—:.' : : '\ : : : : : : : ;,,,,,-~&—:.:.:: :&-,,&&***/*'i,'~:.': : : : :&-,, : : :&\.:.:.: : : : :& : : : : \,:.: : : : : : : : : : : : 'I : : : : : : :, : : : : : :/&-,,_::::_,,-*__,,,,~&.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Hackers everywhere,barely enough time in game to get cash to get guns,sway of the mouse is horrid,overall this game needs major improvements
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
we need to build a wall
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 warmode下载 的文章

随机推荐