Includes 11 Steam Achievements
Title: Transmissions: Element 120
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 16 Jun, 2016
Play Transmissions: Element 120
Free to Play
“When Transmissions ended, I cringed. I wanted more so, so badly.”“A new mod called Transmissions: Element 120 was recently released, showing what a single developer can do with two years and a whole lot of dedication.”“Transmissions actually contains some very creative and engaging sequences, reminiscent of the action, drama, and even horror that originally drew us all to the world of Half-Life.”
About This Game
Transmissions : Element 120 is a short single player experience set in the Half-Life Universe featuring a unique gravity defying weapon that allows you to jump buildings and sustain large falls. The story takes place at a mysterious date & location. Where are you? Why have you been sent?To help bring the Source Engine up to date several new features are included:Enhanced dynamic lightingIntegrated Source Shader Editor 0.5 for enhanced post processing & lightingImproved support for complex physics structuresSupport for super massive physics objectsImproved AI and situational awareness on multiple AI types
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:OS: Windows(R) 10/8/7 32/64-bit / Vista 32/64 / XPProcessor: Pentium 4 3.0GHzMemory: 2 GB RAMGraphics: Video card with 128 MB, Shader model 2.0. ATI X800, NVidia 6600 or betterDirectX: Version 8.1Storage: 4 GB available spaceSound Card: DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card
Recommended:OS: Windows(R) 10/8/7 32/64-bit / Vista 32/64 / XPProcessor: Intel core 2 duo 2.4GHzMemory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: Video Card Shader model 3.0. NVidia 7600, ATI X1600 or betterDirectX: Version 9.0cStorage: 4 GB available spaceSound Card: DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card
Minimum:OS: Ubuntu 12.04Processor: Dual core from Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHzMemory: 2 GB RAMGraphics: nVidia GeForce GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD (Graphic Drivers: nVidia 310, AMD 12.11), OpenGL 2.1Storage: 4 GB available spaceSound Card: OpenAL Compatible Sound Card
Copyright 2016 Shokunin StudiosTransmissions: Element 120 () / Note: This is not a Valve product. Valve has allowed the use of its IP and use of their content.
More like this
High Volume of Reviews Detected:
Overall Reviews:
Very Positive
(7,612 reviews)
Recent Reviews:
Very Positive
(126 reviews)
Review Type
All&(7,612)
Positive&(7,155)
Negative&(457)
Purchase Type
All&(7,612)
Steam Purchasers&(330)
Other&(7,282)
All Languages&(7,612)
Your Languages&(3,992)
Only Specific Range (Select on graph above)&nbsp
Exclude Specific Range (Select on graph above)&nbsp
Display As:
Most Helpful
Review Beta NEW!
When enabled, will sort reviews by new Helpfulness score. Read more about it in the .
Show graph &
Hide graph &
Review Helpfulness Beta Enabled
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
There are no more reviews that match the filters set above
Adjust the filters above to see other reviews
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websiteelement 120 怎么联机_百度知道
element 120 怎么联机
我有更好的答案
可以直接连接的!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。element 120开局怎么出去_百度知道
element 120开局怎么出去
我有更好的答案
可以直接连接的。如果觉得答案解决了你的问题,请采纳,有问题可继续追问如果觉得答案解决了你的问题,请采纳,有问题可继续追问
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。transmission element怎么通关_百度知道
transmission element怎么通关
我有更好的答案
transmission
英[trænsˈmɪʃn]
美[trænsˈmɪʃən, trænz-]
传送; 播送; (电台或电视) 信息; 传动装置;
[例句]Heterosexual contact is responsible for the bulk of HIV transmission.艾滋病病毒大半是经异性性接触传播的。[其他]
复数:transmissions 形近词: dimission dismission intromission
双语例句 柯林斯词典 英英释义 百度知道element
英[ˈelɪmənt]
美[ˈɛləmənt]
要素; [化] 元素; 原理; [电] 电阻丝;
[例句]The exchange of prisoners of war was one of the key elements of the UN's peace plan.交换战俘是联合国和平计划的一个重要部分。[其他]
复数:elements 形近词: elemene clement elememt
双语例句 柯林斯词典 英英释义 百度知道
采纳率:87%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
勃兰兑斯的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Transmissions - Element 120 mod for Half-Life 2
A short single player experience set in the Half-Life Universe featuring a unique gravity defying weapon that allows you to jump buildings and sustain large falls. The story takes place at a mysterious date & location after the events of Half-Life : Episode 2. Where are you? Why have you been sent?
TE120 is the result of over 2 years of nights & weekends creating custom levels, code, models, sounds, and more by a single developer.
To help bring the Source Engine up to date several new features are included:
Enhanced dynamic lighting
Integrated Source Shader Editor 0.5 for enhanced post processing & lighting
Improved support for complex physics structure
Support for super massive physics objects
Pre-processed AO
Improved AI and group behavior on multiple AI types
Hey everyone,
The steam version of TE120 is now available ! For a full list of what's new you can view my post on steam .
In short, I got some help and now there&s new music, linux support, achievements, small story & puzzle updates, and lots of polish. The biggest thing is you can install the game now by simply clicking install on . Enjoy!
Thanks! Mac & Linux Programmers? Update Soon. Greenlight!
Transmissions - Element 120 Now Available for Download!
Unfortunately, TE120 is not likely going to be available until tomorrow evening, my goal is 8PM PST. While you wait, the official trailer for TE120 is...
TE120 should be available for download later tonight or early tomorrow. My apologies for the short delay.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the
with no filter applied, to browse all available.
to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
« Previous
Release date
Released 2015
118 votes submitted.
Ratings closed.
this review contains spoilers
Highest Rated (11 agree)
If someone told me that this is Half-Life 2 : Episode 3 Demo i would believe him. Quality of lighting, level design, scripting, atmosphere, everything here is Valve quality level, if not even higher, this mod is simply amazing.
Mar 30 2015 by Gunship_Mark_II
Latest tweets from
still working? Any admins I can contact?
hasn't responded. Thanks!May 8 2016
Interested in beta testing the steam version of TE120? Go here for more info:
Jan 3 2016
It was awesome watching you two play my game. :)Apr 18 2015
Wow, extremely flattering article, but I must warn of spoilers. Thanks
, it was a delight to read.
Apr 7 2015
for the feature! Apr 6 2015
Front page of r/gaming! Incredible, thank you all so much. Apr 5 2015
Link to Transmissions - Element 120 by selecting a button and using the embed code provided
Last Update
1 year ago

我要回帖

更多关于 element ui怎么样 的文章

随机推荐