Pull My Tonguegta5线上攻略新手教程程攻略

用生命吃爆米花《贪吃舌》(Pull My Tongue)2月上架
14:07来源:游戏多作者:蓝宝石的骑士责任编辑:蓝宝石的骑士
内容简介:
用生命吃爆米花《贪吃舌》(Pull My Tongue)2月上架
  知名游戏开发商Noodlecake Games近日终于公布了其开发的最新休闲游戏《贪吃舌》(Pull My
Tongue),游戏预计于2月4日上架iOS平台。  游戏从玩法方面看与割绳子有几分相似,这次小青蛙和绳子变成了贪吃的变色龙和它的舌头,为了能吃到最爱的爆米花,它也是蛮拼的,不小心被电击一下也是够悲惨。  舌头的长度有限,如何才能选择一个合适线路就需要玩家们费心考虑一番了。另外,游戏关卡中还会出现小星星,玩家在吃掉爆米花的同时也要考虑将更多的星星收入囊中,这样才能为本关带来更高奖励。  游戏为玩家准备了5个不同的场景和90个关卡,熟悉割绳子的玩家上手应该非常容易,不过如何规划舌头的行走路线还是见仁见智了。
游戏多发布此文仅为传递信息,不代表游戏多认同其观点或证实其描述。
天天抽抽抽(限10次)
剩余:500/500
游币礼包(6.28)
剩余:500/500
皮肤礼包(6.28)
剩余:100/100
天天648(6.27)
剩余:0/1000
达摩活动抽奖
剩余:57/90Pull My Tongue on the App Store
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To buy and download Pull My Tongue by Noodlecake Studios Inc, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Pull My Tongue
By Noodlecake Studios Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Meet Greg. A hungry little chameleon that loves popcorn! Help feed Greg by pulling his tongue through a series of fun puzzles that include, zappers, spikes, chewing gum, balloons and more!Key Features:- 5 worlds with 90 levels- Cute and cuddly character- Deliciously unique tongue physics (yes there is such a thing)- Never before seen gameplay and puzzlesPlease note that In App Purchases are entirely optional and in no way required to complete the game! Enjoy!
What's New in Version 1.3.2
Gregs’ still hungry for popcorn but some nasty spiders are getting in the way! Help him stretch his tongue around 18 new levels and avoid those creepy crawlers.- 18 Fun New Levels- Enhanced Tongue Stretching - Added More Butter to PopcornVersion 1.3.1 - Fixed World 6 Unlocking BugVersion 1.3.1 - Fixed World 4 Level 14 Bug - Tweaked World 3 Level 9
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
A Good Challenge!
It took me about a month of playing on and off to complete all the levels with all 3 stars and all medals. I'm not bragging, but the only time I used a hint was to get the &Just a little peek& achievement. Hours of fun....lots of different animations for Greg. He's a pretty tolerant chameleon considering all the abuse he's put through just for some popcorn!!
A great time waster
You only need a few minutes to learn the concepts of this game. But once you pick it up you will find it forces you to think in many different ways. Thank you for a game that can be played in as little as a minute or keep you going for hours.
Fun game... Incomplete update
This game is similar to Cut the Rope & Where's my Water... So it is fun & I enjoy it.
I wish the recent update actually happen though... I think it's level 14 in section 6 that still doesn't have the toggle buttons needed to get the medal and there are no new levels (&18 new levels&)...Other than that, it's a fun game.
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad$0.99Category: Version: 1.3.2Size: 257 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: Noodlecake Studios IncInfrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy ViolenceCompatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
4.07143&&&&&168 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&560 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Tiny Pack of Solutions$0.99Medium Pack of Solutions$1.99Large Pack of Solutions$4.99Unlock All Worlds$7.99World 3$1.99World 2$1.99World 4$1.99World 5 Unlock$1.99Chefs Hat$0.99World 6 Unlock$1.99
More by Noodlecake Studios Inc
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.> Pull My Tongue & Tooth Crazy Clumsy Little Dentist - Zoo Animals Teeth Hospital
请选择您要上传的头像图片,完成后关闭此弹框即可。
&&&&您所提交的评论已被保存,登录后即可发表
&&&&您已经选择过了。
应用大小:29.1 MB
类别:游戏
当前版本:2.1
语言:英语
运行环境:需要 iOS 6.0 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad 和 iPod touch 兼容。
下载此APP的用户也下载
简介:If you are a fan of Dentist Office - Little ...
Pull My Tongue & Tooth Crazy Clumsy Little Dentist - Zoo Animals Teeth Hospital应用说明
If you are a fan of Dentist Office - Little Doctor Salon Simulator for Kids, Dentist Mania: Doctor X Crazy Clinic, Dentist Office Kids, Dentist fear and pull my tongue games you will definitely enjoy this game more. Give it a try :)Have you ever wanted to be an animal dentist? Well now you can! Figure out what's wr teeth and then treat them. There are thousands of possibilities!Work in Crazy Clumsy Little Dentist Office and take care of your favorite little Pets and zoo animals and your family and friends too!!Don't get too crazy and too clumsy, these zoo animals need there teeth cleaned... badly!Enjoy Pull My Tongue & Tooth Crazy Clumsy Little Dentist - Zoo Animals Teeth Hospital game with Classic and Zen Mode which is time based dentist game with great caution, as it is completely and totally absorbing. Hours will be lost, work neglected and friends upset at the amount of time you spend with Pull My Tongue & Tooth Crazy Clumsy Little Dentist - Zoo Animals Teeth Hospital.People hate to visit the crazy clumsy little dentist, but they love to be a
doctor especially a dentist. This game is for some one who love to be crazy clumsy little dentist dr and want to take care of their patients.Pull My Tongue & Tooth Crazy Clumsy Little Dentist - Zoo Animals Teeth Hospital game is an addictive free game for kids, toddlers and preschool girls and boys and is completely and totally absorbing.Enjoy playing with zoo animals' teeth and your friends and family' teeth too. Increase your skills in manipulating all possible teethHave soooo much fun playing this Pull My Tongue & Tooth Crazy Clumsy Little Dentist - Zoo Animals Teeth Hospital game!7d6db3ae0b
| | | | | | |
| | | | | | | |
|||||||||||||||
iTunes分类排行榜
||||||||||||||||||
京公网安备98
苹果园为iOS用户提供和下载,最新的、、、等,分享最权威的资讯、、及解决办法,拥有最火爆的,苹果园一家专注解决iOS所求的网站。
10:44:47.505---- 10:44:47.505----0Pull My Tongue
Pull My Tongue
Just like Imago – Puzzle Game, Pull My Tongue is a puzzle app, where you will have to find the right way to pull the tongue of a chameleon in order to cover all points of interest. The main goal is not only to complete all the levels the game gives you (and trust us, they are many) but also to keep the tongue as short as possible – after all a chameleon’s tongue is not a thousand kilometers long.
Each of the game levels puts several points of interest on the display of your Android device so it is up to you to find the best way to touch all points with the chameleon’s tongue. There are many ways you can do this so the game does not limit you to one correct way, which is nice. A bit later, however, things will get tougher as there will be obstacles in your way such as rotating blades. If you touch one of them, you do not die, but you have to try again and again until you find the right way. If you can’t, the game can give you hints, which is helpful.
Pull My Tongue will not surprise you in the graphics and sound departments so expect 2D graphics (but they are very colorful and very nice) and nice sound effects – something that pretty much every other puzzle game can give you. So no unpleasant surprises here – we cannot be disappointed with what Pull My Tongue gives you.
All in all Pull My Tongue is a really fun puzzle game that offers you addictive gameplay and many ways to complete a level. The game is also simple so you can jump right into the action with no problems at all. In addition the app is free as usual, so what is not to like here?
Pull My Tongue is
on Google Play. Have fun with this game!
Related posts
Daily News
Cereplast, Inc., designer and manufacturer of proprietary bio-based, sustainable plastic resins, and Oculus3D, a company focused on film-based 3D projection technology, announced that Oculus3D
will introduce the world’s first biodegradable/compostable 3D glasses as part of the OculR 3D viewing...
The COOLPIX P7000 is a ultimate compact camera which was introduced by Nikon today.
The ten megapixel Nikon COOLPIX P7000 comes equipped with a large 1/1.7" CCD sensor combined with a 7.1x Wide Angle Optical Zoom-NIKKOR ED Glass Lens, offering superior image quality in vivid color. The new...
Daily News
For the need of laptops owners, who is often on the road, Thermaltake announced its latest addition to “Toughpower” line of universal laptop and mobile device adapter - the Toughpower Ultra Slim 95W.
The slim and lightweight power adapter has dimensions of 17.1mm(H) x 145mm(D) x 71mm(W)...
Leave a comment
Registration

我要回帖

更多关于 payday2新手教程攻略 的文章

随机推荐