Homebrewmotor vehiclee sandbox 有人玩过吗

40 of 44 people (91%) found this review helpful10 people found this review funny
Recommended
Early Access Review
Due to life being life, I haven't had as much time to play this title as
I'd like to.
But I've played enough to realize that this game is downright awesome.
Sadly, for some reason, it has remained criminally underrated here on Steam.
It deserves far more attention and DEFINITELY does not deserve the negative ratings it has gotten recently.
Most of the negative reviews I've read stem from two general complaints, both of which are stupid, as I shall now explain...Stupid Complaint # 1 - &This game is tooo Harrd!
How doo I vehicle more?&Explanation: This is a physics and engineering sandbox game,
consisting essentially of two elements: a set of tools with which players and an environment in which they can observe and interact with those machines.
The more robust and detailed these two elements are, the more complex the software will be.
This is inevitable.
If you want the power and freedom to create fantastic, interesting machines, you MUST be willing to learn how to use the advanced tools required to do so.
There are plenty of avenues to learn how to play this game.
If you don't want to learn anything new - fine.
Go play Doom or Flappy Bird or whatever.
But don't blame this game for your laziness.Stupid Complaint # 2: &This game has bugs / incomplete features.
It's like they're charging us for EARLY ACCESS to their unfinished game!
WTF?!&Explanation:
Firstly, learn to read.
Second, use your newfound reading skill to acquire knowledge about products BEFORE you spend money on them.
This strategy will reduce the likelihood that you will purchase something you do not actually want, such as an early access copy of a game that is still under development.
If you review an early access game, you have to review it AS SUCH.
As of the writing of this review, there have been 71 announcements from the developers.
Seventy-fricking-one!
A little research will quickly show that the game is under active development and there is a great relationship between the devs and the community. This is pretty much all that can be asked of an early access title (and it's a hell of a lot more than you'll get from most games currently listed as early access).
If you don't like early access, don't buy it until it's finished.
But don't criticize the game for not being complete when it isn't claiming to be so. Ignoring the negative reviews based on the two stupid reasons I just debunked, you'll see that this game has gotten a lot of positive feedback.
And it clearly deserves it.
There are very quality few games in this genre.
I have scoured every corner of Steam, and I can name every one I found on one hand.
Kerbal Space Program, Space Engineers, From the Depths, and Homebrew Vehicle Sandbox - if you know of a single other title worthy of being on that list, I'd love to hear it.
In the meantime, if you like any one of those games, I suggest buying them all.
Between the four of them, you should have enough to keep you occupied for at least a decade or two.
Due to life being life, I haven't had as much time to play this title as
I'd like to.
But I've played enough to realize that this game is downright awesome.
Sadly, for some reason, it has remained criminally underrated here on Steam.
It deserves far more attention and DEFINITELY does not deserve the negative ratings it has gotten recently.
Most of the negative reviews I've read stem from two general complaints, both of which are stupid, as I shall now explain...
Stupid Complaint # 1 - &This game is tooo Harrd!
How doo I vehicle more?&
Explanation: This is a physics and engineering sandbox game,
consisting essentially of two elements: a set of tools with which players and an environment in which they can observe and interact with those machines.
The more robust and detailed these two elements are, the more complex the software will be.
This is inevitable.
If you want the power and freedom to create fantastic, interesting machines, you MUST be willing to learn how to use the advanced tools required to do so.
There are plenty of avenues to learn how to play this game.
If you don't want to learn anything new - fine.
Go play Doom or Flappy Bird or whatever.
But don't blame this game for your laziness.
Stupid Complaint # 2: &This game has bugs / incomplete features.
It's like they're charging us for EARLY ACCESS to their unfinished game!
Explanation:
Firstly, learn to read.
Second, use your newfound reading skill to acquire knowledge about products BEFORE you spend money on them.
This strategy will reduce the likelihood that you will purchase something you do not actually want, such as an early access copy of a game that is still under development.
If you review an early access game, you have to review it AS SUCH.
As of the writing of this review, there have been 71 announcements from the developers.
Seventy-fricking-one!
A little research will quickly show that the game is under active development and there is a great relationship between the devs and the community. This is pretty much all that can be asked of an early access title (and it's a hell of a lot more than you'll get from most games currently listed as early access).
If you don't like early access, don't buy it until it's finished.
But don't criticize the game for not being complete when it isn't claiming to be so.
Ignoring the negative reviews based on the two stupid reasons I just debunked, you'll see that this game has gotten a lot of positive feedback.
And it clearly deserves it.
There are very quality few games in this genre.
I have scoured every corner of Steam, and I can name every one I found on one hand.
Kerbal Space Program, Space Engineers, From the Depths, and Homebrew Vehicle Sandbox - if you know of a single other title worthy of being on that list, I'd love to hear it.
In the meantime, if you like any one of those games, I suggest buying them all.
Between the four of them, you should have enough to keep you occupied for at least a decade or two.
Did you receive this product for free or were otherwise compensated to write this review?
Do you recommend this game?
Save Changes
Was this review helpful?
View mobile websiteRemember me
in , , , , ,
One of the things that is unquestionably better about PC and console gaming than mobile gaming is save game management. If you have progress in a game you want to back up to ensure that it's never lost, you're in the golden era of data protection. Consoles give you a decent set of options to protect your games, even if you delete your games from your hard drive, and even supporting cloud saves in many cases. And on PC, you can always hunt down the save files on your hard drive, and Steam Cloud works pretty well!..
The internet is sometimes an exhaustingly terrible place, but one of its redeeming qualities (for our purposes, at least) is that it's made making video games easier than ever. Another tool of this democratization might be , a suite of interactive fiction tools developed by Inkle Studios. Inkle, you'll recall, are the dudes responsible for some of the best gamebooks on the App Store, like Socery! 2 [],
[], and most recently, Down Among the Dead Men []...
It seems like the longer you play Magic: The Gathering, the more massive your collection of cards inevitably grows, and the greater the urge is to somehow digitize it all becomes. Whether it's because you've got tens of thousands of dollars of cards you want record of for insurance purposes, a neurotic need to catalog everything, or maybe just to quickly view your mana curve in a deck, that itch is definitely there. The problem is, every other app I've tried that serves this purpose has involved loads of typing. It's just the nature of any data collection app, as the first step of analyzing any data is actual often irritating data entry...
Late last year the original AppShopper app was
due to some conflicts with Apple's ever-evolving app approval guidelines, but the companion app for our sister site is now back and better than ever. It's called AppShopper Social [], and it leverages the power of
with a friends list system so you can constantly stay up to date with what friends of yours are downloading, and things they want to download. Keep in mind, this is a totally different app, so if you've still got the O.G. AppShopper app on your phone, this new app won't conflict with that at all. The new version retains all the core wish list functionality, while adding loads of discovery potential for new and cool things
and there's even in-line reviews from various app/game review sites. ..
There are a ton of Magic: The Gathering utilities on the App Store to assist in playing the card game. I've always been partial to using a combination of TCG Buddy [] for game tracking and Orcish Librarian [] for checking card values. If the thought of dabbling in the third party Magic app market never appealed to you, you're in luck, as Wizards of the Coast just launched Magic: The Gathering Toolbox []...
We're taking a break from our regularly scheduled iOS game programming to get the word out about a really sweet rapid prototyping tool for the iPad released by , creators of Wheeler's Treasure [] and Pilot Winds []. It's called Codify [], and utilizing the
along with a ton of clever touch-based interface elements lets you quickly and easily throw together whatever game prototype you might be dreaming of...
If you're an online gamer that utilizes TeamSpeak to communicate to your guild, clan, tribe, improv group, or whatever else you might be doing that requires voice communication, here's some awesome news: An official TeamSpeak [] client has hit the App Store. The down side, if you'd even call it that, is it only works with TeamSpeak 3, giving you even more reason to upgrade to the new TeamSpeak software if you haven't already...
I've always thought the early Fallout games would work great on the iPad, (and to some extent they do, if you were able to download iDOS ) but like many ancient PC games, the Fallout IP is securely locked up in a twisted web of developers and publishers that have been bought and sold over the years. In the case of Fallout it was originally an Interplay project, which got rolled into Bethesda, which now is part of ZeniMax. There's even been some brutal legal drama as
has been duked out in courts. What I'm getting at, is I'm not holding my breath for an iOS Fallout anytime soon...
Believe it or not, E3 wasn't all big name developers and publishers, even though the insane show floor would make most believe otherwise. No, actually, it turns out that there were quite a few indie developers around enjoying the sights and sounds that I was able to catch up with. The first of which was the guys from , who had a few really rad things to show off...
If you are amongst the millions of iPhone owners who also happen to have PS3's, I've got the perfect app for you. Behold, PSN Status []. This free app will tell you both quickly and easily whether or not PSN is up. Sure, it would have been much more useful , but it will be handy to keep around if/when PSN goes down again...
Recently I embarked on a quest to see if there was a way I could stream my PC games to my iPad using the various remote desktop apps available on the App Store. Initially, this resulted in countless hours (and dollars) wasted, only to be disappointed time and time again. Some apps had no audio, others were nowhere near responsive enough, and some of them just flat out didn't work-- Then came Splashtop Remote Desktop [ /
I travel a ton, both for many of the conventions and events we cover on TouchArcade, as well as because staying in one place for too long is boring. Traveling a lot is liberating for many reasons, but mainly because you realize just how little of the stuff you own you actually need. Specifically, from a computing standpoint, I've got my entire infrastructure down to a single laptop bag which houses absolutely everything I need for TouchArcade and all other things I use my computer for...
In-game achievements are a super way for developers to add play incentive to games, and are something Microsoft got right early on with Xbox Live. Happily, thanks to the likes of OpenFeint, Plus+, and Apple's own Game Center, iOS gamers have been racking up achievements for some time now. And, while we've seen achievements land in titles outside of the Games category -- in Education, for example -- we were intrigued to hear of a new Photography app that boasts achievements for in-depth usage...
Now this is a curious development. According to the , Sony is on the verge of releasing an official PlayStation iPhone app. In the initial version, which is launching "very soon," players will be able to connect to PSN to see their trophies and see what their friends are doing. In addition, you'll be able to browse through game listings, get hardware information, see announcement, and then share those things via Twitter, Facebook, and Email. The free app is also going to be updated with "tons more features" in the future...
We first heard of Blizzard's plans to improve the functionality of the Mobile Armory [] app to include access to the auction house .
has all the details today on the recently released Remote Auction House functionality of the existing Mobile Armory app which currently only works for a small number of World of Warcraft servers as part of a beta test of the service...
We've repeatedly praised the iPhone SDK and its OS X frameworks for the paradigm shift in game quality they will bring to users of the iPhone, the smartest "smartphone" on the market.聽 There's simply no comparison between what's already been demonstrated on the iPhone and the kludgy, low resolution Java games that run on most cellphones and smartphones.聽 But hey, maybe it's a case of "the more, the merrier."聽 At least New Zeland firm Innaworks thinks so. They have announced , a technology built with the iPhone SDK that allows developers to "instantly" port standard Java mobile games to the iPhone and iPod touch with no code changes required...
StarStarStarStarNone
StarStarStarStarNone
StarStarStarStarNone
StarStarStarStarStar
StarStarStarStarStar
StarStarStarStarStar
Categories
Press Contact
We welcome news releases, previews, screenshots and video links for existing or upcoming iPhone and iPod Games. We can't promise a
personal reply but we do try to evaluate every title submitted. Please send press releases or general inquiries to .
Copyright 2014, , LLC.POPULAR DISCUSSIONS
RECENT ANNOUNCEMENTS
The Humble Elephantine BundleIt may be an elephant's name, but this Jumbo is all Humble! Pack your Steam trunk with a bundle of awesome games – including American Truck Simulator, Samorost 3, Human: Fall Flat, and more – for just peanuts.[]Note: The Humble Jumbo Bundle 9 launched on Tuesday, August 29 at 11 a.m. Pacific time.
It's totally almost Halloween, right?Spookiness has no season in our hearts! Our undead buddies Frank and Barry have put together a new bundle for your... horror. Grab a bowl of cereal and settle in with the nearest friendly zombie to enjoy a night of spoopy games![]
GROUP MEMBERS
Enter chat room
24 September, 2014
United States&
View mobile websiteHomebrew - Vehicle Sandbox
Developer Update - Shipunuv! And more changes
13 May, 2016
[]We've got quite a few things to adress, first of all we'd like to thank Natafish and Nailgun for their excessive amounts of help in updating our Wiki with everything in Homebrew14. These guys have done an absolutely amazing job of catagorizing and calculating everything. This couldn't have happened this quickly, without the work of these two fine gentleman. The wiki is as good as complete, it will always be a work-in-progress, as we'll always add in more parts, more tutorials, more changes, ... to the wiki. without further ado, []Also soon to be integrated in-game!We've also been hard at work on a new patch, including a ton of bug fixes, in-game and under-the-hood. First, some new parts! ShipunuvYou know what this means! You can finally weapon-ize your vehicles! We don't have the damage system in just yet though, so for now you can only fire a tracker with this beauty. We've opened up a lot of settings thoughIt will display the X, Y, and Z coordinate of the last bullet you fired.(And you can scale the barrel Length!) Cherokee wing setThis colourful wing-set is perferct for a smaller build-factor. Based on the Piper PA-28 Cherokee. Nene EngineThis little jet engine is powerful enough to send you flying, but small enough to fit in your smaller builds! It's about 1/8th as powerful as the vector thrust engine already in-game, and lacks an afterburner, but it packs a punch.Round BoxThis little box can round your input to any integer! using Round, Floor, or Ceiling.Memory BoxThis handy logic-box takes 3 inputs. 2 modes, and your output value.-Additive mode.-Number Input.-Save Input.-Clear Input.Additive mode simply adds the Number Input to the output, instead of setting the output to the Number Input.when the Save Input wire gets a 1, it will save the number input.When reset gets a 1, the output will revert back to a 0.You can use this to build a counter, store values for later usage, all kinds of crazy things!Bug Fixes / Other ChangesVibration on controllers fixed. Will now turn on/off all your motors instead of just one. New SequencerType called Select : This will make the sequencer act as the select box!Changed Selector from 0-based index to 1-based index. Inputting a 0 will not activate any output.Fixed issue with Combine box not clamping your values on some modes.Added Double Jump mechanic.File -& Exit has been renamed to File -& Exit and Save in builder.Fixed Jet engines only consuming fuel when using afterburner.Added Vehicle Volume Slider under Audio-Settings.Distance Sensor now detects far more (including your own vehicle's colliders) Batteries now output current Voltage left.Simple Gearbox and simple Transmission now output current RPM.Fixed Workshop uploader not setting the view-mode properly (public, private, friends-only) Fuel-Tank no longer has infinite fuel in-game.Fuel-tank has an &infinite fuel& check-mark in-builder. Lights can now Cast ShadowsAdded a method to cleanup empty folders when exiting a project.KG now shows 1 decimal number.Logic-Boxes no longer weigh 5KG but 0.5KGFixed propeller blades weighing 0KG in-game.Added &Override Joystick& option under Keybinds. This makes it able so you can force a certain controller on all vehicles you spawn. This is not a setting that is saved, so you'll need to reapply it if you relaunch Homebrew.Road shader has been changed.Small wing now weighs the appropriate weight. glider tail wings CoG has been fixed.F119 Jet Engine CoG has been fixed.Balloon now adds drag.Added &Help& menu in the builder to open our YouTube tutorial playlists.Noteblocks now have a max value of 5 (you can just give a value of 5 in the Play port!) Electric Engines can now go backwards by giving it a negative inputRe-introduced the Default Vehicles. Added Length types to distance sensor (like the navigator has) That about covers it, if there are any question, or issues, or bugs, be sure to let us know on the steam forums or discord and we'll get right on it! The CopyBugPaste Team.Additional Bugfixes/additionsTransistor now has a &triggerValue& this is the number at which it triggers (default 0.5) Shfit box now has a Reset Input (give it a value bigger then 0.5 and it will change the output back to 0.)Cycle box now has a Reset Input (give it a value bigger then 0.5 and it will change the output back to 0.)SU-wing fuel tank is no longer infinite in size.Bike-seat fuel tank is no longer infinite in size.Navigator now always supplies negative on both modes.Fixed major bug where parts ID wouldn't generate a new one with undo/redo.(should fix floating parts!)Drag box now stacks. X-15 wing flap orrientation fixed.
<span id="VotesUpCount_
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 vehicle blackbox dvr 的文章

随机推荐