从前看过一个版本的蓝精灵3免费收看,怎么也找不到

【求助】蓝精灵所有任务英文翻译【蓝精灵村吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:18,129贴子:
【求助】蓝精灵所有任务英文翻译
小弟原来玩过一次
也找到过从1级到最后任务的英文翻译帖子
后来重新玩了一边 在找那个帖子就找不到了
求各位大神帮助
现在我只有一部分的等级任务翻译(24-39级) 不全希望这点对有的朋友有帮助 (由于字数太多分段发,看不懂的回复我)
24级Papa: Here’s Riddle 2:爸爸:这里是谜语2:Papa: This is a room that has no floor, no wall, no windows and also no door.What is it?爸爸:有那么一个room(房间), 没有地板没有墙,没有门也没有窗。这是什么?Papa: Hint: It’s a placeable item爸爸:提示:这是一个可以放置的物件。任务名称
PAPA SMURF’S SECOND RIDDLE
This is a room that has no floor, no wall, no
windows and also no door. What is it?
Place the item mentioned
in the riddle.
That was a tough one! “Mushroom”..
I never would have thought of it myself, hehe.
蓝爸爸的第二个谜语
有那么一个room(房间), 没有地板没有墙,没有门也没有窗。这是什么?
放置谜语中提到的东西。
真够难的!“蘑菇(Mushroom)”我自己还从来没想到呢,嘿嘿。
Gargamel: I need to find that Smurf Village, or I’ll go mad!:我得找到那个蓝精灵村庄,不然我会发疯哒!Gargamel: I’ll build a flying machine and fly overhead- they’ll never think towatch the skies! Bahaha!:我要造一架飞机,从头顶飞过去——他们肯定想不到要往天上看!吧哈哈!Azrael: Mrahaha阿兹猫:喵哈哈Brainy: Papa Smurf! Papa Smurf! Everything’s going all blurry… my glasses don’tseem to work anymore!聪聪:蓝爸爸!蓝爸爸!一切都变得模糊起来……我的眼镜似乎一点不好使了!Papa: Hmm… You’ve been doing for too much reading, Brainy. And you need to getmore vitamins!爸爸:嗯……你看书看多了吧,聪聪。你需要补充点维他命了!Brainy: All Smurfs could do with some more carrots in their diet to improvetheir eyesight.聪聪:所有的蓝精灵都可以在他们的日常饮食中多些胡萝卜以提高他们的视力。任务名称
PLANT SOME CARROTS
Let’s plant some carrots
so the Smurfs can see better.
Grow and harvest some
Good job! Now the Smurfs
can see the beautiful world around them.
种一些胡萝卜
让我们种一些胡萝卜,这样蓝精灵们可以看得清楚一些。
种植并收获一些胡萝卜。
干得不错!现在蓝精灵们可以看到他们周围这美丽的世界了。
Little Smurf A: It’s a bird!小精灵A:这是个小鸟!Little Smurf B: No, it’s a plane!小精灵B:不对,这是架飞机!Little Smurf A: It’s… It’s…Gargamel??小精灵A:这是……这是……??
热销好货「天猫618」大牌尖货,限量特惠折上折,购物满就返红包,多买多得,不可错过!「天猫618」理想生活狂欢季,&嗨&购大品牌!
Papa: Oh dear. Quickly my little Smurf- hide ! I’ll cast a temporary invisibilityspell… it’s a good thing we improved our eyesight!爸爸:噢天呐。赶快我的小精灵——躲起来!我要施展个临时隐形魔法……提高了我们的视力真是一件好事!Papa: Well Grouchy, it seems that no jobs in thevillage have been a..err.. good fit. So you’ll help me in my lab.爸爸:好吧厌厌,好像你在村子里没有……呃……合适的工作啊。那么你到实验室来给我帮忙吧。Brainy: But Papa Smurf, I thought I was your apprentice!聪聪:但是蓝爸爸,我以为我才是你的学徒!Papa: And you still are, Brainy. I just want to give Grouchy something to do.爸爸:你仍然是啊,聪聪。我只是想给厌厌找点事情做。Papa: Hmm… should I use the blue potion or the purple potion… which do youthink, Brainy?爸爸:嗯……我是用蓝药水好呢还是紫药水好……你怎么看,聪聪?Brainy: Oh Papa Smurf, they’re both good. I’m sure whichever one you choosewill work great.聪聪:哦蓝爸爸,都很好啊。我肯定你选择哪一个都不错。Papa: I like that my little Smurfs are polite, but I need them to be open once ina while!爸爸:我的小蓝精灵们都很有礼貌,这我很满意,但我需要他们有时候能够放开一些!Grouchy: I HATE polite!厌厌:我讨厌礼貌!Papa: What do you think, Grouchy?爸爸:你怎么认为的,厌厌?Grouchy: I think…I think... you should use the purple potions. They’re too hardto mix!厌厌:我认为……我认为……你应该用紫药水。它们太难调制了。Papa: Thank you Grouchy! A little honesty goes a long way! Hehe.爸爸:谢谢你厌厌!一点点诚实却大有帮助!嘿嘿。任务名称
MIX A PURPLE
I HATE blue
potions! Let’s mix a purple one.
Mix a purple
helping Papa Smurf!
调制一瓶紫药水
我讨厌蓝药水!我们来调制一瓶紫的吧。
配制一瓶紫药水。
我喜欢给蓝爸爸帮忙!
Papa: From here on in Grouchy Smurf, your job in the village is to be honest.Just tell it like it is.爸爸:从这开始,厌厌,你在这个村子里的工作就是诚实。是什么就说什么。Grouchy: I HATE telling!厌厌:我讨厌告诉!Papa: That’s the spirit.爸爸:这就是精神所在。Clumsy: Oh boy, look at all these exotic plants andanimals! I wonder what this mushroom thing is… whoops.笨笨:噢,好家伙,看看这些奇特的植物和动物吧!我想知道这个蘑菇型的东西是……哎呦。Little Smurf: Do you smell something?小精灵:你闻到什么味道了吗?Handy: What on earth is that smell?灵灵:这到底是什么味道?Greedy: I think it smells like.. fresh-baked bread.婪婪:闻起来好像……刚出炉的面包。Handy: Really? I think it smells like sawdust. Or possibly axle grease.灵灵:真的?我怎么闻起来像是锯末。或者也有可能是车轴润滑剂。Papa: I think it smells like trouble- if we don’t get rid of this smell soon,Gargamel might find us! He’d only have to follow his nose!
爸爸:我闻起来像是麻烦-如果我们不快点除掉这种味道,格格巫可能会发现我们!他只要用鼻子就能找到。Clumsy: Gee, I’m sorry Papa Smurf. I tripped over some kind of mushroom justoutside the village.笨笨:咦,对不起蓝爸爸。我被村子外面的类似蘑菇的东西绊倒了。Papa: Well, I know you didn’t mean to, Clumsy. But you’re got us in a real fix!爸爸:好啦,我知道你不是故意的,笨笨。但你真的使我们陷入困境了!Clumsy: What if we tried to cover up the smell by planting some flowers?笨笨:你说我们种一些鲜花来掩盖这种味道怎么样?Papa: That’s brilliant, Clumsy!爸爸:你真聪明,笨笨!任务名称
HARVEST SOME
harvest some smurfy flowers, maybe it’ll cover up the smell.
Roses, Daisies or Chrysanthemums in a flower box.
flowers sure smell smurfy!
收获一些鲜花
如果我们收获一些蓝蓝的鲜花,或许能够掩盖这种味道。
在花圃中收获玫瑰、雏菊或菊花。
这些鲜花闻起来确实很蓝啊!
Papa: It worked! The smell is gone!爸爸:搞定!这个味道祛除了!Clumsy: Whew!笨笨:咻!Papa: Good to see you back,Alchemist!爸爸:很高兴看到你回来,炼炼!Alchemist: Can I be your apprentice, Papa Smurf?炼炼:我能做你的学徒吗,蓝爸爸?Papa: Well, err, I think I…爸爸:嗯,呃,我想我……Brainy: But Papa Smurf, I’M your apprentice, every Smurf knows that!聪聪:但是蓝爸爸,我是你的学徒,所有的蓝精灵都知道!Papa: Now Brainy, I’m sure I can accommodate a young Smurf who’s so…err… eagerto learn chemistry. Besides, it’s probably safer for the rest of us, heh heh.爸爸:现在,聪聪,我肯定我可以接纳一个非常……呃……渴望学习化学的年轻蓝精灵。再说,这样或许对于我们的其他精灵都会安全一些,嘿嘿。Alchemist: Thank you, Papa Smurf!炼炼:谢谢你,蓝爸爸!Papa: But first, it’s going to get a little crowed in my hut- let’s upgrade it.爸爸:但是首先,我的小房子貌似有点拥挤了——我们把它升级一下吧。任务名称
UPGRADE PAPA’S
We’d better
upgrade Papa Smurf’s house so I can mix potions!
Upgrade Papa
Smurf’s house.
Smurftastic!
Now I can help Papa Smurf mix potions!
升级爸爸的房子
我们最好升级一下蓝爸爸的房子,这样我才能配制药水!
升级蓝爸爸的房子。
蓝极了!现在我可以帮助蓝爸爸配制药水了!
Papa: Perfect! Now I can keep an eye on our precocious potion mixer.爸爸:真是完美!现在我可以盯着点我们早熟的药剂调配师了。Alchemist: Oh boy! I can’t wait to start smurfing potions!炼炼:噢,好家伙!我等不及要开始蓝制药水了!Papa: Now Alchemist, if you want to smurf the fine art of potion mixing, youmust follow my instructions exactly.爸爸:现在,炼炼,如果你想要蓝到药水配制的艺术的话,你必须严格遵守我的指导。Alchemist: Yes, Papa Smurf!炼炼:收到,蓝爸爸!Papa: Alright, now I want you to mix a yellow potion.爸爸:好了,现在我希望你来配制一瓶黄色的药水。Alchemist: I’ll try, Papa Smurf!炼炼:我试一下,蓝爸爸!任务名称
MIX A YELLOW
Papa Smurf
wants me to mix a yellow potion.
Mix a yellow
Yay! I did
配制一瓶黄色的药水
蓝爸爸希望我配制一瓶黄色的药水。
配制一瓶黄药水。
耶!我做到啦!
Papa: Good work!爸爸:干得好!Farmer: Papa Smurf! Papa Smurf! Can you smurf me some help with my fertilizermixture?农农:蓝爸爸!蓝爸爸!你能不能帮我蓝一下我的混合肥料?Papa: Of course, Farmer. Stay right here, Alchemist, I’ll be back shortly.爸爸:当然可以,农农。站在这别动,炼炼,我一会就回来。Brainy: That’s a very nice yellow potion Alchemist, but don’t you think itwould be better with a bit of rosemary?聪聪:这是瓶很棒的黄药水啊,炼炼,但你会不会觉得加一点点迷迭香会更好一些?Alchemist: Hmm…I don’t know. I should probably ask Papa Smurf first. Oh, I’msure it wouldn’t hurt…炼炼:嗯……我不知道。或许我应该先问问蓝爸爸。噢,我敢肯定它不会伤到……Brainy(炸): I smurfed this on myself…聪聪:我把我自己蓝到了……
25Papa: Now for Riddle 3:爸爸:现在是谜语3:Papa: Many foods can make me strong, but give me water and I won’t live long. Whatam I?爸爸:有很多食物可以使我强壮,但如果给我点水,我就活不长。我是啥?Papa: Hint: It’s a placeable item.爸爸:提示:这是一个可以放置的物件。任务名称
PAPA SMURF’S THIRD RIDDLE
foods can make me strong, but give me water and I won’t live long. What am I?
Place the item mentioned
in the riddle.
A fire! Well now, who knew
I had such clever Smurfs?
蓝爸爸第三个谜语
有很多食物可以使我强壮,但如果给我点水,我就活不长。我是啥?
放置谜语中提到的东西。
火焰!好了现在,谁知道我有这么聪明的蓝精灵呢?
Papa: A fire! Well now, who knew I had such clever Smurfs?爸爸:火焰!好了现在,谁知道我有这么聪明的蓝精灵呢?Brainy: I did, Papa Smurf! I knew it all the time!聪聪:我知道啊,蓝爸爸!我一直都知道的!Papa: Well, my little Smurfs.. I’m very proud of how you’ve built up thevillage!爸爸:好的,我的小蓝精灵们……我对你们建造的村庄感到非常的自豪!Papa: Now it’s time to do my part and finish casting my cloaking spell!爸爸:现在,轮到我出马了,我要完成我的隐匿咒语!Papa: Delenit qui Feugait sit aliquip minim aliquam! Cover this village andkeep it hidden!爸爸:呆立尼特奎费志特斯特阿里亏普米尼目阿里亏目!把村庄隐蔽起来吧!Gargamel: Drat! It’s become even more difficult to find their blasted village! ButI’ll get them someday! Bwahahahaha!格格巫:靠!现在变得更加难以找到他们该死的村庄了!但我总有一天会找到他们的!巴哇哈哈哈哈!Azrael: Hahaha!阿兹猫:哈哈哈!Little Smurf A: A local farmer wants us to help him, but he says he needs some “maize”-what’s maize?小精灵A: 当地的一个农夫想让我们帮助他,但他说他需要一些“棒子”——棒子是啥玩意?Little Smurf B: Smurfed if I know. Should we ask Papa Smurf?小精灵B:我蓝不出来。我们应该问问蓝爸爸?Little Smurf A: Papa Smurf’s busy in his lab and can’t be disturbed. Can weguess?小精灵A:蓝爸爸在他的实验室里忙着,我们不能打扰。我们猜猜?Little Smurf B: I think we should guess.小精灵B:我觉得我们应该猜猜。任务名称
GROW A CROP OF MAIZE
Hehe, my little Smurfs
have much to learn. Looks like they need help figuring out what “maize”is. It
is indeed one of our crops. Do you know which one?
Grow and harvest maize.
Correct! “maize” is
another word for “corn.”
种一株叫棒子的庄稼
嘿嘿,我的小蓝精灵们还有很多要学的。看来他们需要帮助理解来“棒子”是什么东西。它确实是我们的一种庄稼。你知道是哪种吗?
种植并收获棒子。
正确!“棒子”就是“玉米”的另外一种说法。
Papa: You know what I’ve realized, Grouchy? I don’t think you’ve evercelebrated your birthday.爸爸:你知道我意识到什么了吗,厌厌?我认为你还没有庆祝过你的生日吧。Grouchy: I HATE celebrating.厌厌:我讨厌庆祝。Papa: I know, but every Smurf needs a birthday party!爸爸:我知道,但每个蓝精灵都需要一个生日派对啊!Little Smurf A: Aren’t we all the same age?小精灵A:我们不是都一样大吗?Little Smurf B: Shhh! I think Papa Smurf’s trying to cheer up Grouchy…小精灵B:嘘!我觉得蓝爸爸是要给厌厌打打气……Papa: Let’s start by baking him a cherry cake!爸爸:我们先给他烤一个樱桃蛋糕吧!任务名称
BIRTHDAY GROUCHY
birthday! But Papa Smurf wants me to have a cherry cake…
cherry cake.
when my birthday is over!
祝厌厌生日快乐
我讨厌生日!但蓝爸爸想让我拥有一个樱桃蛋糕……
烤个樱桃蛋糕。
我讨厌我的生日就这么结束了!
Papa: What a wonderful cake! What do you think Grouchy?爸爸:多么美妙的蛋糕啊!你觉得怎么样,厌厌?Grouchy: *munch munch* I HADE clakes! *munch munch*厌厌:*大声嚼大声嚼 * 我捣厌弹糕!*大声嚼大声嚼*Clumsy: I sure do miss the rock collection that Ihad back at the old village!笨笨:我真的好想念从前在旧村子时收集的石头!Miner: Oh Clumsy, my boy, I can help you out with that one! You’re welcome towhatever rocks you take a shine to from my mine.矿矿:噢笨笨,我的小家伙,我在这点上可以帮你啊!欢迎你到我的矿场来选择任何你喜欢的石头。Clumsy: Really? That’s real smurfy of you, Miner. I’m going to start lookingright away!笨笨:真的?你真是蓝透了啊,矿矿。我现在就去看看!任务名称
PLAY MINER’S
Let’s see
what rocks Miner Smurf has.
Play Miner
Smurf’s mini-game.
have some real nice rocks for my collection now!
玩矿矿的迷你游戏
看看矿矿都有些什么石头。
玩蓝矿矿的迷你游戏。
咯哩!这下我收藏了一些真的是非常好的石头啦!
Papa(to farmer): I am smurfing myself silly tryingto keep an eye on both Brainy and Alchemist. I’d better keep Alchemist busywhile I try to work on my own spells.爸爸:我蓝到我自己想同时盯着聪聪和炼炼可真是太傻了!在我要专注于我自己的咒语时,我最好让炼炼忙得不可开交。Alchemist: Ah! Another wonderful day for mixing potions! I wonder what chemicalwonders I’ll discover today?炼炼:啊!又是一个配制药水的好天气啊!我想知道我今天将会发现什么化学奇迹?Papa: Here Alchemist, take this potion recipe and go gather some ingredientsfor it.爸爸:来,炼炼,拿着这个药水配方,去收集些原料来。Alchemist: Thanks Papa Smurf! Let’s see… the first thing on the list is…acorns!炼炼:谢谢蓝爸爸!我看看……这清单上的第一件东西是……橡果!任务名称
SHRUB OF ACORNS
harvest a shrub of acorns for Papa Smurf.
shrub of acorns
Great! I’m
partway to creating a potion!
收获一丛橡果
让我们为蓝爸爸收集一丛橡果。
收获一丛橡果。
真棒!我间接地创造了一瓶药水!
26Little Smurf: Papa Smurf! Papa Smurf! We need yourhelp!小精灵:蓝爸爸!蓝爸爸!我们需要你的帮助!Papa: *sniff* *sniff* Yes, my little Smurf, I’ll get to it shortly.爸爸:*用鼻吸* *用鼻吸* 来了,我的小蓝精灵,我这就来。Little Smurf: What’s wrong Papa Smurf?小精灵:你怎么了蓝爸爸?Papa: I was just thinking about my prized pet snail, Kevin. I lost him when wefled our old village.爸爸:我正在思念我的宝贝宠物蜗牛,凯文。在我们逃离我们的旧村庄时,我把他弄丢了。Papa: Did you knowI had him for over 200 years?爸爸:你知道吗?他已经伴随我200多年了。Little Smurf: Really? Wow!小精灵:真的吗?哇哦!Papa: He was my pet from the time I was just a little smurfling.爸爸:当我还是一个小小蓝精灵的时候,他就是我的宠物了。Little Smurf: Hey Papa Smurf- maybe we can find you a new snail?小精灵:嘿,蓝爸爸——或许我们可以为你找一只新蜗牛呢?Papa: Could you? That would be wonderful! I miss Kevin, but it sure would benice to have a snail around again.爸爸:你们能吗?那将会是多么好啊!我想念凯文,不过如果能再有一只蜗牛伴随左右的话,也一定会很好的。 任务名称
BUY A SNAIL
Let’s buy a pet snail for
the village.
Buy a snail.
Thank you so much! I’m
very fond of snails.
买一只蜗牛
我让们给村庄买一只宠物蜗牛。
买一只蜗牛。
非常感谢!我可喜欢蜗牛了。
Brainy: Oh no! I can hear Gargamel coming- I’d better tell Papa Smurf…but he’snot here! I’ll try to head him off!聪聪:噢,不!我能听到格格巫来了——我最好告诉蓝爸爸……但他不在这里!我要试试阻止他!Gargamel: Aha! A Smurf! I must be close to the village!格格巫:啊哈!一个蓝精灵!我一定离村庄很近了!Brainy: I’m sorry, but that logic just doesn’t work.聪聪:很抱歉,但你这种逻辑根本行不通。Gargamel: It doesn’t?格格巫:行不通?Brainy: No no…you see, any Smurf expert will tell you that deep-thinking Smurfslike me must seek peace and quiet away from the bustling village.聪聪:是行不通……你懂得,任何一个像我这样思想深刻的蓝精灵,都必须要离开熙熙攘攘的村庄去找寻和平与安宁。Gargamel: I see. Well I’ll just have to settle for Smurf stew!格格巫:我懂了。好,那么我就为蓝精灵支个锅吧!Brainy: Oh no no no. All the thinking I do has made me bitter tasting! You needto add one of those berries behind you…聪聪:哦不不不。我所有的思维活动让我尝起来发苦!你需要加点你身后的梅子……Gargamel: Very well…格格巫:非常好……Gargamel: Confound it! He’s escaped!格格巫:我靠他! 让他跑路了!Gargamel: Those wretched little Smurfs are alwaysso happy. It’s disgusting!格格巫:那些无耻的小蓝精灵们一直都那么幸福。真TMD的恶心!Azrael: Mrrrowl!阿兹猫:喵唔!Gargamel: But maybe I can use it to my advantage…I wonder how the Smurfs would fearif I cast a cloud of discontent over their forest!
格格巫:但是,或许我可以利用这一点……如果我在他们的森林上方施展一朵坏情绪之云的话,我想知道蓝精灵们会怎么恐惧!Gargamel: Every good mood will be turned to bad! They’ll worry themselves sick!Ahahaha!格格巫:任何的好心情都将变差!他们会担心自己生病了的!啊哈哈哈!Azrael: Mrahaha!阿兹猫:喵哈哈哈!Little Smurf A: Why did it get so dark all of a sudden?小精灵A:为什么突然之间变得这么暗?Little Smurf B: I don’t know… but I suddenly feel…like you’re annoying me!小精灵B:我不知道……但我突然感觉……你真是令我讨厌!Little Smurf A: Well YOU’RE annoying ME!小精灵A:噢,是你令我讨厌!Papa: What on earth is going on? Stop it! Oh, I HATE it when my Smurfs fight! Ican’t take this anymore! I’m going back in my lab!爸爸:这到底是干嘛?给我停下!哦,我讨厌我的蓝精灵们打架!我再也受不了了!我回我的实验室去!Grouchy: I HATE fighting!
Come back! IHATE being the only one not acting weird! But what can I do? I don’t know what will break the spell!厌厌:我讨厌打架!回来!我讨厌只有我一个人不是反常的!但我能做点什么呢?我不知道怎么破解这个魔法!Papa: Well don’t look at me! I’m tired of fixing all these problems! I can’teven get this red potion to mix!爸爸:嗳,别看我!我厌倦了总是给你们擦屁股!我甚至连红药水也不能调配了!Grouchy: I HATE mixing!厌厌:我讨厌调配Papa: Me too!爸爸:我也是!Grouchy: But if it’ll help, I’ll mix it for you.厌厌:但是如果能帮得上忙的话,我会为你调配的。任务名称
when the other Smurfs are grouchier than me!
I HATE being
the generous one!
配制一瓶红药水
我讨厌其他的蓝精灵比我更坏脾气!
配制一瓶红药水。
我讨厌我成了慷慨的人!
Papa: Thank you! Hey, I’m not grouchy anymore…爸爸:谢谢你!嘿,我不再有坏脾气了……Grouchy: No, I am.厌厌:不,我有。Papa: Hehe. I guess the spell was broken by an act of kindness. You weren’taffected by the spell because you’re already…err…爸爸:嘿嘿。我猜这个魔法被友善所打破了。你没有受魔法的影响,因为你已经是……呃……Grouchy: Grouchy?厌厌:坏脾气?Papa: Yes.爸爸:是的。Gargamel: There has to be SOME way to get thosesmurfs from their village into my stew pot!格格巫:一定有一些方法能把那些蓝精灵从他们的村庄弄到我的炖锅里!Azrael: Raawr!阿兹猫:喵嗷!Gargamel: But wait! What if I cook them in their own homes? I’ll turn up theheat on the entire forest and feast on roast Smurf!格格巫:不过等等!如果我在他们自己的家里把他们煮了会怎样?我要把整个森林的热量提高,来个烤蓝精灵宴席!Greedy: It’s getting awfully hot around here! I’m smurfing buckets!婪婪:这里真是热死了啊!我蓝死一场大雨了!Papa: Whew! This looks like the work of Gargamel!爸爸:咻!看起来是格格巫干的!
Greedy: What should we do?婪婪:我们应该做什么?Papa: I need to create a counter-spell, but we’ve got to find a way to keepcool in the meantime.爸爸:我需要创造一个回击咒语,但我们同时要找个方法保持凉爽。Clumsy: I know one thing I always like on a hot day is a good’ol drink ofsmurfberry juice! That always sets me right!笨笨:我知道在天气热时,我一直喜欢的东西,那就是喝一杯精灵果汁!它总是能让我好起来!Papa: Good idea! Let’s get a big batch of it.爸爸:好主意!让我们弄一大批来。任务名称
We can cool
off with some smurfy juice!
Add a keg to
the village.
Smurfberry
juice sure is delicious!
加一个小桶
一些精灵果汁可以让我们保持凉爽!
加一个小桶到村子里。
精灵果汁确实是非常可口啊!
Papa: Perfect! My little Smurfs can keep cool while I cast a spell to chillGargamel out!爸爸:完美!我的小蓝精灵可以在我施展魔法把格格巫冷静下来时保持凉爽了!Alchemist:NOW can you teach me to mix a potion, Papa Smurf?炼炼:现在你可以教我配制药水了吗,蓝爸爸?Papa: Certainly,
but first, we need moreingredients…爸爸:当然,但是首先,我们还需要一些原料……Alchemist: MORE ingredients? Sheesh. I mean, sure thing Papa Smurf!炼炼:还要原料?不会吧,我是说,当然可以了蓝爸爸!Papa: Yes, my little Smurf. Go harvest some pears!爸爸:是的,我的小蓝精灵。去收获些梨吧!任务名称
SHRUB OF PEARS
harvest some pears for Papa Smurf.
shrub of pears.
Whew! I hope
Papa Smurf will teach me some potion-mixing soon- gathering ingredients is
exhausting!
收获一些梨
收获一些梨给蓝爸爸
收获一些梨。
咻!我希望蓝爸爸能尽快教我调配药水——收集原料真是累死人了!
27Gargamel: I’mso hungry! If only I had a single, solitary morsel…a sing Smurf!格格巫:我饿死了!我只要有一个,唯一的一丁点……蓝精灵!Greedy: Ah, It’s that time again- time to make a present for the king!婪婪:啊,又到那个时候了——到给国王做礼物的时间了!Papa: What have you got for us this time Greedy?爸爸:这次你准备了什么,婪婪?Greedy: This time, I plan on constructing my greatest masterpiece- a Smurf sculpturemade entirely out of blueberries! But I’ll need a lot of them!婪婪:这次,我计划建造我最伟大的杰作——全部用蓝莓做的蓝精灵雕像!但我需要好多好多的蓝莓!Papa: How many??爸爸:多少?Greedy: I’m going to need 100 crops of blueberries!婪婪:我需要100株的蓝莓!任务名称
GROW 100 CROPS OF
BULEBERRIES
Let’s plant 100 crops of blueberries
so Greedy can create his sculpture. Good thing blueberries grow fast, hehe.
Grow and harvest 100 crops
of blueberries.
Fantastic! Greedy’s going
to get right to work on his sculpture- I’m sure it’ll take a while.
收获100株蓝莓
让我们种植100株蓝莓,让婪婪创作他的雕像。幸好蓝莓长的快,嘿嘿。
种植并收获100株蓝莓。
好极了!婪婪可以去做他的雕像了。我肯定这要花不少时间。
Greedy: Alright,time to transport this sculpture to the King. Nowremember, it’s very delicate, so be careful.婪婪:好了,是时候把雕像运给国王了。现在,记着,这可是很易碎的,你要小心点。Little Smurf: Don’t worry, I’ll be careful!小精灵:不用担心,我会小心的!任务名称
DELIVER THE SCULPTURE
Send a smurf out of the
village for 3 hours to deliver the sculpture to the palace.
The king should have
Greedy’s unique blueberry sculpture by now…I hope there wasn’t any trouble
delivering it.
花3个小时派一个蓝精灵出村子,把雕像送到王宫。
国王现在应该收到婪婪独一无二的蓝莓雕像了……我希望在运送时没出什么乱子。
Little Smurf: Yipe! Gargamel’s coming! I’d better hide behind this rock!小精灵:呀!格格巫来了!我最好躲在这个石头的后面!Gargamel: Aha! A Smurf! And he’s paralyzed with fear!格格巫:啊哈!一个蓝精灵!而且他被吓呆了!Little Smurf: Uh oh…小精灵:啊 哦……Gargamel: Got you! *squish* Yuck! What is this? Blueberry? Foiled again! Well,at least I can eat these blueberries while I’m here…格格巫:抓住你啦!*嘎吱声* 啐!这是什么? 蓝莓?又失败了! 好吧,至少我在这儿的时候我可以吃了这些蓝莓……Azrael: Rrrowwwl!阿兹猫:喵嗷嗷!Gargamel: Alright, alright you can have some too!
格格巫:好吧,好吧你也可以吃一些!Grouchy: Oww! I HATE thorns…厌厌:噢噢!我讨厌刺……Handy: Come back here, Grouchy. I need you to sit still so I can pull it out!灵灵:回到这里来,厌厌。你老实坐下来我才可以给你拨出来!Papa: What seems to be the commotion?爸爸:出什么乱子了?Handy: Grouchy’s got a thorn in his finger. I can pull it out, but…灵灵:厌厌手指上扎了个刺。我可以给他拨出来,但……Grouchy: I HATE pulling!厌厌:我讨厌拨!Handy: You get the idea.灵灵:你明白了吧。Papa: Grouchy, how about I distract you with a word game? Listen carefully.爸爸:厌厌,我给你出个单词游戏来让你转移注意力怎么样?仔细听。Papa: Silly squirrel likes barrels, but not buckets.爸爸:呆松鼠喜欢桶(Barrels),但不喜欢桶(Buckets)。Papa: Silly Squirrel likes wood, but not rock.爸爸:呆松鼠喜欢木头(Wood),但不喜欢石头(Rock)。Papa: Silly Squirrel likes fall, but not winter.爸爸:呆送死喜欢秋天(Fall),但不喜欢冬天(winter)。Papa: So here’s my question: which does Silly Squirrel like- flowers or grass?爸爸:我们的问题是:呆松鼠喜欢什么——花(flowers)还是草(grass)Grouchy: Uhhh…厌厌:呃……任务名称
FLOWERS OR GRASS
when I don’t know the answer… plant either flowers or grass, to see if you’re
flowers or grass in the village.
I’m going to
think about it for a while longer…
种花或者草
我讨厌我不知道答案……种些花或者草,看看你有没答对。
在村子里种花或种草(种花种草结果一样)。
我要多想想了……
Papa: Grass was the correct answer. Did you figure it out?爸爸:正确答案是草。你想到了吗?Handy: I didn’t, but I got the thorn out!灵灵:我,没有,但我把刺拨出来了!Grouchy: I’m going to think about it for a while longer…厌厌:我要多想一会了……(barrels、wood、fall、grass都有叠字母。)Clumsy: Oh boy! I sure do have a lot of rocks in mycollection now! ButI got nowhere to put them. I wish there was some smurfything I could use’em for!笨笨:噢,好家伙!我确定我现在收集了很多石头了!但我没地方放了。我希望能有什么蓝的东西能用一下这些石头!Handy: These dirt pathways just aren’t smurfing it any more. I need somematerial for better ones.灵灵:这些脏兮兮的路实在是不再蓝了。我需要一些材料来铺些更好的。Clumsy: Hmm…笨笨:嗯……任务名称
ADD 3 STONE
I’m gonna
donate some of my rocks to Handy!
Add 3 stone
pathways to the village.
pathways sure look Smurfy!
增加3条石子路
我要捐助一些我的石头给灵灵!
增加3条石子路到村子里。
那些新路确定看起来很蓝!
Alchemist: Let’s see…what’s next on this recipe list?Lettuce!炼炼:我来看看……配方清单的下一个物品是?生菜!任务名称
HARVEST 20
CROPS OF LETTUCE
harvest 20 crops of lettuce.
Harvest 20
crops of lettuce.
Alright! Let’s
get started on some potions!
收获20株生菜
让我们收获20株生菜。
收获20株生菜。
好了!让我们开始专注于药水吧!
28Handy: PapaSmurf! Papa Smurf! I’ve got a new invention.灵灵:蓝爸爸!蓝爸爸!我发明了个新东西。Brainy: Me too, Papa Smurf.聪聪:我也是,蓝爸爸。Papa: My my, my little Smurfs are clever!爸爸:我的我的,我的小精灵们真是聪明!Brainy: Clearly nothing can surpass my brilliant invention, which will surely revolutionizeSmurf living for days to come!聪聪:很明显,没有任何东西能超越我才华横溢的的发明,这将对蓝精灵今后的生活产生**性的影响!Handy: Well okey, if you say so Brainy. What’s your invention?灵灵:好吧OK,如果你这么说的话,聪聪。你的发明是什么?Brainy: It’s a time machine.聪聪:是时间机器。Handy: A time machine?!灵灵:时间机器?!Brainy: Yes, it tells time! See, all you have to do is shine the sun on it andthe shadow points to what time it is!聪聪:是的,它能告诉你时间!看,你所要做的就是,让太阳光照到它上面,而影子指出的就是时间!Little Smurf: Brilliant!小精灵:真不错!Handy: Actually ,it’s just a sundial. They’ve existed for hundreds of years.灵灵:实际上,这仅仅是一个日晷。它们已经存在了好几百年了。Little Smurf: Oh…小精灵:噢……Brainy: Well, can I help it if I think the same way as scholars before me?聪聪:哦,如果我与前贤们想的一样的话,那我有什么办法?Papa: Err…let’s see what Handy invented.爸爸:呃……我们来看看灵灵发明了什么。Handy: I’ve invented a machine that lets you capture images and save them onpieces of parchment.灵灵:我发明了一部机器,能让你捕获到图像,并把他们记录到羊皮纸上。Little Smurf: Brilliant!小精灵:真不错!Brainy: Wait a minute, don’t paintings already exist?聪聪:等等,难道绘画不是已经存在了?Handy: They do, but these images are instant, and very detailed.灵灵:是的,但这些图像是即时的,并且非常地详尽。Brainy: I’ll believe it when I see it!聪聪:我看到了才会相信!Papa: Well then, let’s try it out! Try taking an image of the village.爸爸:那么好吧,我们来试一下!试着拍一张村庄的图像。任务名称
TAKE A PHOTO OF THE
Let’s take a photo of the
Tap the camera icon in the
build menu, and then tap it again when you’ve framed the perfect photo!
Wonderful! Now we have a
record of our thriving village!
给村庄照个相
让我们给村庄照个相。
在建造菜单里点照相机图标,当你框出你完美的照片时,再次点击它!
太精彩了!现在对我们繁荣的村庄有一个记录了。
Brainy: Oh no! I just walked under your ladder, Handy!聪聪:哦不!我刚好在你的梯子下面经过了,灵灵!Handy: So?灵灵:那又怎样?Brainy: That’s bad luck! I can’t bring bad luck on the village, that might meanGargamel!聪聪:这会带来厄运!我不能给村庄带来厄运,那可能意味着格格巫!Handy: Oh Brainy, that’s just an old Smurf’s tale.灵灵:噢聪聪,那只不过是一个古老的蓝精灵传说罢了。
Brainy: Well, I need some good luck just in case, and I need it quick!聪聪:不管怎样,为防止万一,我需要一些好运气,而且要尽快!Papa: Well, uh… how about a butterfly? Butterflies are good luck…爸爸:好吧,呃……一个蝴蝶怎样?蝴蝶代表着好运……Brainy: Thanks Papa Smurf! I knew you’d come through!聪聪:谢谢蓝爸爸!我就知道你搞的定!Handy: You don’t really believe that, do you Papa Smurf?灵灵:你不是真的相信吧,对么蓝爸爸?Papa: Hehe, sometimes a Smurf’s imagination is just as powerful as any magic. Let’sgive Brainy a butterfly.爸爸:嘿嘿,有时候一个蓝精灵的想象力跟任何的魔法一样强有力。我们给聪聪弄个蝴蝶吧。任务名称
BUY A BUTTERFLY
Let’s give Brainy a
Buy a butterfly
Good job! It may or may
not bring good luck, but it sure is lovely to look at, isn’t it?
我们给聪聪弄个蝴蝶吧
买一只蝴蝶
干得好!它或许能也或许不能带来好运,但它确实很可爱,是吧?
Grouchy: Papa Smurf, I HATE this word game! I still don’t get it!厌厌:蓝爸爸,我讨厌这个单词游戏!我还是没有弄明白!Papa: Grouchy! I never thought you were so interested in the word puzzles. Hereare some more clues: Silly Squirrel likes trees, but not the forest. SillySquirrel likes pools, but not water. Silly Squirrel likes carrots, but notcorn.爸爸:厌厌!我从没想过你回这么热衷于单词游戏。给你一些更多的线索吧:呆松鼠喜欢树(trees),但不喜欢森林(forest)。呆松鼠喜欢游泳池(Pools),但不喜欢水(Water)。呆松鼠喜欢胡萝卜(Carrots),但不喜欢玉米(Corn)。Grouchy: Hmm…厌厌:嗯……Grouchy: Does Silly Squirrel like snails, or butterflies?厌厌:呆松鼠喜欢蜗牛还是蝴蝶?Grouchy: I HATE IT when I don’t know the answer…厌厌:我讨厌我不知道答案……任务名称
SNAIL OR BUTTERFLY
when I don’t know the answer… place either a snail or a butterfly, to see if
you’re right.
snail or a butterfly.
I LIKE word
放置一个蜗牛或者蝴蝶
我讨厌我不知道答案……放一个蜗牛或者蝴蝶,看看对不。
买一只蜗牛或一只蝴蝶。
我喜欢单词游戏!
Papa: Butterfly was the correct answer! Did you figure it out, Grouchy?爸爸:正确答案是蝴蝶!你弄明白了吗,厌厌?Grouchy: It’s things with double letters, Papa Smurf!厌厌:是有着双字母的东西吧,蓝爸爸!Papa: Correct!爸爸:正确!Grouchy: I LIKE word games!厌厌:我喜欢单词游戏!Handy: Thanks for helping me out with myimprovements to the village, Clumsy!灵灵:感谢你帮我改进村庄,笨笨!
Clumsy: I’m always glad to smurf a helping hand!笨笨:我一直以蓝以援手为乐!Handy: Good. I was wondering if you could fetch me some house paint. I’mrunning out of purple. I’m busy at my workbench, but if you could do that, it’dbe smurfy.灵灵:很好。我想知道你能否给我弄点房子的涂料。我的紫色快用光了。我正忙于我的工作台,但如果你能帮我的话,将会很蓝的。Clumsy: You can count on me, Handy!笨笨:包在我身上了,灵灵!Clumsy: Now, what color was it that he wanted? Was it green? Pink? Golly, I’veforgotten already!笨笨:现在,他想要什么颜色来着?是绿色吗?粉色?咯哩,我给忘了!任务名称
ADD A FLAG
remember what color I need!
Add the right
color of flag to the village.
Purple! That’s
right! Thanks, that was a close one!
添加一个旗子
我不记得我需要什么颜色的了!
添加一个正确颜色的旗子到村子。
紫色!是的!谢谢,这个最接近了!
Alchemist: Okay I’ve got the ingredients. What do I do now Papa Smurf?炼炼:OK了,我已经弄到原料了。我现在应该做什么了蓝爸爸?Papa: Take these and go mix a green potion.爸爸:拿着这个,配制一瓶绿色的药水。任务名称
MIX A GREEN
Let’s mix a
green potion for Papa Smurf.
Mix a green
smurfy potion! What’s it called?
配制一瓶绿药水
让我们为蓝爸爸配制一瓶绿药水。
配制一瓶绿药水。
这真是好蓝的药水啊!它叫什么呢?
Papa: Hehe, juice! I feel that it’s always best to start with the basics!爸爸:嘿嘿,果汁!我感觉从基础做起一直是最好的!
29Papa: Alrightmy little Smurfs, time for the annual Smurftastic spicy food cook-off!爸爸:好了我的小精灵们,每年一度的香蓝了的烹饪比赛时间到啦!Little Smurf A: I don’t know why we keep having these- Greedy always wins!小精灵A:我不知道我们为什么一直要搞这个——婪婪永远都是赢家!Little Smurf B: Well, the food is tasty anyway!小精灵B:呃,不管怎么说,食物还是不错的!Papa: This year’s contenders are Greedy Smurf and Timber Smurf!爸爸:今年的冠军争夺者是蓝婪婪和蓝木木!Papa: Greedy will be introducing a brand new salsa recipe and Timber will becooking up a traditional batch of lumberjack chili.爸爸:婪婪将介绍一种全新的沙拉配方,木木将烹饪一道传统的伐木工红辣椒。Papa: Are the contestants ready?爸爸:竞争者们准备好了吗?Greedy: I’ve got my recipe handy, but I’ll need some ingredients first! Thissalsa calls for tomatoes.婪婪:我手头倒是有配方,但我首先需要一些原料!这个沙拉需要番茄。Papa: Alright, let’s plant some tomatoes.爸爸:那好吧,让我们种一些番茄。任务名称
HARVEST TOMATOES
Let’s plant a crop of
tomatoes for Greedy’s salsa.
Plant tomatoes.
Thanks! I can’t wait to
taste Greedy’s salsa!
让我们为婪婪的沙拉种植一株番茄
种植番茄。
谢谢!我已经等不及要尝尝婪婪的沙拉啦!
Greedy: Fantastic! I’m done with my salsa. Papa Smurf, would you like to do thehonours?婪婪:妙极了!我已经做好沙拉了。蓝爸爸尽一下主人之谊吧?Papa: I’d love to! *slurp* This salsa is delicious, Greedy!爸爸:我很愿意!*出声地吃* 这个沙拉真是美味,婪婪!Papa: Alright, time to sample of some of Timber Smurf’s mysterious lumberjackChili! *slurp* Mmm, tastes good. Oh dear. Oh dear ohdear oh dear…爸爸:好了,是时候试试蓝木木的神秘伐木工红辣椒啦!*出声地吃*嗯,味道不错。哦天呐。哦天呐哦天呐哦天呐……Timber: What’s wrong, Papa Smurf?木木:有什么问题吗,蓝爸爸?Papa: I, um, need a drink of water… quick! Can somebody fetch a bucket?爸爸:我,呃,需要喝水……快点! 有没有人能给我一桶水?任务名称
BUY A BUCKET
I’ll need a bucket so I
can get some water before my mouth catches fire!
Buy a bucket.
Thank Smurfs! I thought I
was never going to feel my tongue again!
我需要一个水桶来接点水,在我的嘴巴着火之前!
买个水桶。
感谢蓝精灵!我以为我再也不能感觉我的舌头了!
Brainy: So who wins the cook-off, Papa Smurf?聪聪:那么,谁在烹饪比赛中获胜了呢,蓝爸爸?Papa: Given the incredible amount of thought and…err…flavor…that went into eachof these dishes, I pronounce it a tie!
爸爸:在经过数不尽的思考后,呃……两道菜都富有……风味,我宣布打个平手!Timber: Well, that’s smurfy! It’s the favored recipe of lumberjacks everywhere!木木:好啊,这是挺蓝的!各处的伐木工都喜欢这个配方!Greedy: Good to see other Smurfs enjoying the culinary arts.婪婪:很高兴看到有其他的蓝精灵喜欢厨艺。Timber: Would you like a bowl of chili, Greedy?木木:你要不要来一碗辣椒啊,婪婪?Greedy: I’d love some! Just as soon as I borrow that bucket, hehe.婪婪:我很乐意啊!不过我得去借个水桶先,嘿嘿。Handy: Papa Smurf! I don’t think Brainy can help mewith my work anymore- he keeps hitting my hand with the hammer!灵灵:蓝爸爸!我觉得聪聪不能再给我帮忙了——他总拿锤子敲我的手!Brainy: Can I help it if I’m not made for manual labor?聪聪:我不是从事体力劳动的好不好?Handy: With all the smurfing of new buildings going on around here though, Ineed extra pairs of hands.灵灵:如果要让新的建筑蓝地而起的话,我需要另外一双手。Papa: Hehe. Brainy, I think maybe you ought to retire from construction. I’llask Grouchy to lend a hand instead.爸爸:嘿嘿,聪聪,我认为或许你应该从建筑业退休了。我换厌厌帮忙。Handy: Grouchy? Well… okay, if you say so, Papa Smurf.灵灵:厌厌?噢……好吧,如果你这么说的话,蓝爸爸。Handy: Okay Grouchy, I hold the pegs and you pound them in. Got it?灵灵:好了厌厌,我扶着木桩,你来敲。明白了吗?Grouchy: Yes.厌厌:明白。Handy: Don’t hit my hand, okay?灵灵:可别敲我的手啊,OK?Grouchy: I HATE hitting hands!厌厌:我讨厌敲手!Handy: Me too! Let’s get to work!灵灵:我也是!来,干活了!任务名称
HAMMER THREE
replacing brainy! Let’s help Handy by hammering three pegs.
Hammer three
pegs in Handy’s Mini-game
敲三个木桩
我讨厌取代聪聪!来帮灵灵敲三个木桩吧。
在灵灵的迷你游戏中敲三个木桩。
我讨厌受伤!
Handy: Great work, Grouchy! And I didn’t get any bruises!灵灵:做得太好了,厌厌!我一点也没有受伤!Grouchy: I HATE bruises.厌厌:我讨厌受伤。Handy: Me too!灵灵:我也是!Brainy: Now Clumsy, as my newly-hired intern, Ineed you to get a portrait of me for the front cover of my new book.聪聪:来,笨笨,你作为我新聘的实习生,我需要你给我弄幅肖像,作为我新书的封面。Clumsy: Sure thing Brainy! Uh… how do I do that?笨笨:当然了,聪聪!呃……我应该怎么做?Brainy: Ask Handy Smurf if you can borrow his whatchamacallit that takesinstant portraits.聪聪:你去问问蓝灵灵能不能把他的能瞬间照相的所谓的什么东西借来。Jokey: Hey Clumsy, I can help you get a portrait of Brainy!乐乐:嘿,笨笨,我可以帮你弄幅聪聪的肖像!Clumsy: Really?笨笨:真的?Jokey: If you want a really GOOD looking portrait, go see Vanity Smurf.
乐乐:如果你想要幅真正好看的肖像,去找蓝浮浮吧。Clumsy: Gee thanks, Jokey!笨笨:咯,谢谢,乐乐!任务名称
USE VANITY’S
PHOTO STUDIO
going to help me make a portrait of Brainy.
Use Vanity
Smurf’s photo Studio
That’s not
Brainy, but it sure is a funny picture!
使用蓝浮浮的照相馆
浮浮要帮我制作一幅聪聪的肖像。
使用蓝浮浮的照相馆。
这不是聪聪,但这肯定是一幅搞笑的照片!
Brainy: What in Smurfdom IS this? It doesn’t look a thinglike me!聪聪:这是蓝精灵界里的什么玩意啊?这根本不像是我吧!Jokey: No, but it sure is funny! Ahyuck!乐乐:是不像,但确实是搞笑!啊呸!Gargamel: Where’s my potion book?! I can’t believe I’velost it!格格巫:我的药剂书哪里去了?!我真不敢相信我弄丢了它!Azrael: Mrow?阿兹猫:喵?Gargamel: This is all your fault, Azrael! You should’ve been paying attention!格格巫:全是你的错,阿兹猫!你应该注点意!Azrael: Mraaaawwl!阿兹猫:喵哇哇哦!Alchemist: Hey, a book! This is just the thing I need! Now I can try all sortsof potions!炼炼:嘿,一本书!正是我需要的!现在我可以尝试所有类型的药水了!Alchemist: I, Alchemist Smurf, will guide this book of potions back to PapaSmurf and make sure it doesn’t fall into the wrong hands!炼炼:我,蓝炼炼,将把这本书送到蓝爸爸那里,以确保不能落到坏人之手!Alchemist: Oh Papa Smurf! Anybody home? Guess he’s not here…I can’t resist-surely one little peek won’t hurt?炼炼:哦,蓝爸爸!有人在吗?可能他不在……我忍不住偷偷看一下不会造成什么伤害吧?Alchemist: Hmm…let’s see. A…com… bust…shun…potion. That sounds pretty harmless!炼炼:恩……我来看看。一种躲避。。。燃。。。烧。。。药水。看起来是无害的啊!任务名称
MIX AN ORANGE
Let’s mix an
orange potion.
orange potion.
Great! I’ll
have to get somebody to try it…
配制橙色药水
我们来配制一瓶橙色药水。
配制一瓶橙色药水。
太好了!我找个人来试一下……
30Papa: It’sawfully nice of you to help me clean my lab, Brainy.爸爸:能帮我清扫我的实验室,你真是太好了啊,聪聪。Brainy: Oh, it’s my pleasure Papa Smurf! After all, I AM your one and onlyapprentice! Hey, what’s this thing Papa Smurf?聪聪:哦,我很荣幸蓝爸爸!毕竟,我是你绝无仅有学徒啊!嘿,这是什么东西,蓝爸爸?Papa: Oooh, that’s a lantern. Many years ago, when you were all just smurflings, we used tohave an annual Firefly Festival. Each lantern we hung, we made a wish.爸爸,唔呼,这是个灯笼。很久很久以前,当你们还都是小小蓝精灵的时候,我们有每年一度的灯火飞舞节。每挂一个灯笼,我们就许一个愿。Brainy: We should have another one!聪聪:我们应该再弄一次啊!Papa: That’s a wonderful idea, Brainy!爸爸:这真是一个不错主意,聪聪!Brainy: That’s why I’m your apprentice!聪聪:不然我怎么是你的学徒呢!Papa: Handy, can you make us some lanterns?爸爸:灵灵,你能给我们做一些灯笼吗?Handy: I sure can! I remember the lantern Festival. I think I even remember thesong-灵灵:我当然可以!我记得灯笼节。我甚至能想起那首歌-Handy: Lanterns green and pink and blue, I hang for wishes old and new. Afriendly wish, left burning bright, is answered by the morning’s light!灵灵:灯笼绿,灯笼粉,灯笼蓝,我挂起新新旧旧的心愿。一个友好的愿望,留下燃烧的光亮,回应就在那清晨的阳光。Papa: Bravo! Let’s get some lanterns for the Firefly Festival.爸爸:太棒了!让我们为萤火虫节弄一些灯笼吧。任务名称
BUY LANTERNS
Let’s get some lanterns
for the Firefly Festival.
Buy Lanterns.
Those are the Smurfiest
lanterns I’ve seen in a long time!
买一些灯笼
让我们为萤火虫节弄些灯笼吧。
买一些灯笼。
那是我长久以来看到的最蓝的灯笼!
Papa: Those are the Smurfiest lanterns I’ve seen in long time!爸爸:那是我长久以来看到的最蓝的灯笼!Little Smurf: What are you wishing for, Papa Smurf?小精灵:你许什么愿了,蓝爸爸?Papa: Hehe. I’m not supposed to tell, or it won’t come true! I guess I’ll findout if it does…爸爸:嘿嘿。我不告诉你,否则就不灵啦!我想我会知道灵不灵的……Papa: Hmm, I’m running low on potion ingredients- I need two brave Smurfs to gointo the forest and gather some for me.爸爸:嗯,我的药剂原料库存不足啦——我需要两个勇敢的小精灵到森林里收集一些给我。任务名称
SEND SMURFS INTO THE
I need two brave Smurfs to
go into the forest and gather ingredients.
Good work! Now I can make
more potions.
派两个精灵到森林里去
我需要两个勇敢的小精灵到森林里收集一些原料。
干得好!现在我可以做更多的药水了。
Little Smurf: Great news Papa Smurf! We found your old snail Kevin! He’s nonethe worse for wear though…小精灵:大新闻,蓝爸爸!我们发现了你的老蜗牛,凯文!他看起来还是那么有活力。。。Papa: Oh thank Smurfs he’s okay! But like me, he’s getting up there in years. I’dbest keep him in my lab from now on.爸爸:哦感谢蓝精灵他还很好!但跟我一样,他在那里待了好多年了。从现在开始我最好把他放到我的实验室里。Little Smurf: Your lantern wish came true Papa Smurf?小精灵:你的灯笼愿望实现了吗,蓝爸爸?Papa: Ah yes, it did indeed. Wishes don’t always come true, but when they do,it’s lovely isn’t it?爸爸:啊是的,确实是的。虽然愿望不一定都能实现,但如果实现了的话,是很美好的,对吧?Grouchy: Achoo! ACHOOO! I HATE Sneezing!厌厌:哈啾!哈啾!我讨厌打喷嚏!Papa: Do you have a cold, Grouchy? Are you sick again?爸爸:你感冒了吗,厌厌?是不是又病了?Grouchy: No. The flowers make me sneeze, Papa Smurf.厌厌:不啊。是这些花让我打喷嚏,蓝爸爸。Papa: My, my. Do you maybe have allergies, Grouchy? I guess having all of thesebeautiful flowers around isn’t always so smurfy.爸爸:哎呀哎呀。也许你是过敏了,厌厌?我猜整天有这些美丽的花朵伴随着我们并不一定总是件很蓝的事情。Grouchy: What should I do, Papa Smurf?厌厌:我应该怎么办,蓝爸爸?Papa: I’m not sure, Grouchy. I think you’re the first Smurf that’s ever hadallergies!爸爸:我不确定,厌厌。我想你是第一个会过敏的蓝精灵!Grouchy: I HATE being the first!厌厌:我讨厌是第一个!Greedy:
Hey Papa Smurf, I think theMagic Blueberries cure things like that! Iknow they help me when I’m feeling alittle stuffed up.婪婪:嘿,蓝爸爸,我觉得魔法蓝莓能治疗这种症状!在我有点鼻塞的时候,它们对我很有用。Papa: Brilliant, Greedy!爸爸:太好了,婪婪!任务名称
PLANT MAGIC
BLUEBERRIES
having allergies! Let’s plant 20 crops of magical blueberries.
crops of magical blueberries.
sniff* I feel better, Papa Smurf.
种植魔法蓝莓
我讨厌过敏!我们来种植20株魔法蓝莓。
种植20株魔法蓝莓。
*用鼻子吸*
我感觉好点了,蓝爸爸。
Jokey: Hey Clumsy! Nice to see you again! I need you to do me a favor!乐乐:嘿,笨笨!很高兴又见到你了!我想让你帮我个忙!Clumsy: Sure Jokey! Anything for a fellow Smurf.笨笨:当然,乐乐! 为蓝胞可以做任何事。Jokey: I’ve lost my favorite needle, and I think it’s in a haystack. I needsomeone to help me look for it!乐乐:我把我最喜欢的针弄丢了,我觉得它就在草垛里。我想是否有人能帮我找找!Clumsy: Well gee, that sound like a tough task Jokey, but I’ll give it the oldsmurfy try!笨笨:好的,咯,看起来这是一件艰巨的任务,乐乐,但我会蓝出我最大的努力!任务名称
I need to help
Jokey find a needle in a haystack.
haystack to the village.
It was hard,
but I found his needle!
添加个草垛
我要帮助乐乐找到草垛的针。
添加个草垛到村子里。
很难,但我找到了针!
Clumsy: Well it was touch, but I finally found it… here ya go, Jokey! 笨笨:呃,很艰难,但我还是找到了……给你呀,乐乐!Jokey: What? Ow!乐乐:什么?哇哦!Clumsy: Sorry about that- I guess I shouldn’t have handed it over pointy-endfirst.笨笨:对不起啊——我想我不应该用针头对着你。Jokey: How is this even possible??乐乐:这怎么可能啊?
31Timber: Imiss my old woodpile- so full of woodland animals! These logs haven’t been herelong enough to have any creatures living around them.木木:我想念我的老木头堆——那么多的林地动物!这些原木在这里的时间太短了,没有任何生物住在附近。Brainy:
But Timber Smurf, wouldn’t theincessant chattering and chirping drive you mad at night?聪聪:但是,蓝木木,这不断的嗒嗒声和叽喳声在晚上不会把你弄疯啊?Brainy: I know I require absolute silence, or I simply cannot ponder thephilosophies of Smurfkind!聪聪:我知道我需要绝对的安静,否则我就无法思考精灵类的哲学了!Timber: The sounds of the forest are Smurfy to my ears, Brainy.木木:森林的声音对我的耳朵是很蓝的,聪聪。Papa: Well Timber, you’ve done so much for the village, that I think you shouldget what you need to be happy. Let’s get Timber a squirrel!爸爸:好的木木,你为村子做了这么多事,我觉得你应该得到能让你幸福的东西。让我们给木木弄只松鼠吧!任务名称
BUY A SQUIRREL
Let’s get Timber a
Buy a squirrel’s log and
place it next to Timber Smurf’s mill.
Now Timber Smurf has some
animal friends in his lumber yard.
买一只松鼠
给木木弄只松鼠吧!
买一只有松鼠的原木并把它放在蓝木木的伐木坊旁边。
现在,蓝木木在他的木场里有了他的动物朋友了。
Little Smurf A: It sure is nice to smurf in the sun for a while, isn’t it?小精灵A:在阳光下蓝一会真是美好啊,是不是?Little Smurf B: It is! I could fall asleep right here.小精灵B:是啊!我都能在这睡着了。Brainy: What are you doing? There’s work to be done! Things to be built! Avillage to be maintained!聪聪:你们在做什么?这里还有工作要做!有建筑要建造!有个村子要维护!Little Smurf A: Oh come on now, Brainy! We just finished a full day of farming.Can’t we just smurf our feet for a little while?小精灵A:哦,拜托,聪聪!我们刚刚完成一整天的农活。我们就不能让我们的脚蓝一小会吗?Brainy: Papa Smurf always says “Smurfy is as Smurfy does.”You don’t see MEsitting around watching the grass smurf, do you?聪聪:蓝爸爸总是讲“蓝就是像蓝那样做”。你们没有看到我坐在周围看着草在蓝吧,有吗?Little Smurf: Well actually, we’ve seen you do THAT lots of times.小精灵:呃,实际上,我们看到你这么做很多次了。Brainy: That’s beside the point! If you ask me…聪聪:这不是主要的问题!如果你问我的话……Papa: Brainy, there little Smurfs have earned a break.爸爸:聪聪,这些小蓝精灵们已经赢得了一个休息时间。Papa: If you ask me (and you usually do) we should add more things for myhardworking little Smurfs to sit on, to rest awhile.爸爸:如果你问我的话(而你经常这样)我们应该为我们辛勤劳碌的小精灵们增加些东西,用来坐着,来休息片刻。任务名称
BUY A STOOL OR BLANKET
Let’s add something for
the Smurfs to rest on.
Place a stool or a picnic
blanket in the village.
Splendid! I want my Smurfs
to enjoy themselves!
买个板凳或地毯
让我们增加些东西来让蓝精灵们坐着。
放置一个圆凳或一张野餐布在村子里。
太精彩了!我希望我的蓝精灵们享受他们的生活!
Grouchy:I HATE being hot! Let’s go swimming!厌厌:我讨厌这么炎热!我们游泳去吧!Brainy: Oh I can’t, I’m much too busy.聪聪:哦,我不行啊,我太忙了。Grouchy: With what?厌厌:忙什么?Brainy: With…penning my new book-“The Life and Times of Brainy Smurf!”聪聪:忙于……写我的新书——“蓝聪聪的生命与时代!”Grouchy: I HATE books! Let’s swim in the river!厌厌:我讨厌书!我们去河里游泳去!Brainy: But it’s deep… and fast… and COLD.聪聪:但是,河水太深……还太急……还冷。Papa: Brainy, are you afraid of the river?爸爸:聪聪,你害怕河水?Brainy: Me? I’M not afraid! I just think it’s a bit risky to be swimming insuch a swift current. I fear for my fellow Smurfs!聪聪:我?我不怕!我只是觉得在激流中游泳有一点风险。我为我蓝胞们而害怕!Grouchy: I HATE fearing! Let’s put in a pond!厌厌:我讨厌害怕!让我们弄个池塘吧!Papa: Heh. Maybe we SHOULD put in a pond- that way, my err, less adventurousSmurfs will have a place to swim.爸爸:HO。或许我们应该弄个池塘——那样的话,我的呃,缺乏冒险精神的蓝精灵们就有地方游泳了。任务名称
BUY A POND
swimming alone! Let’s get Brainy a pond.
Add a pond
to village.
helping Brainy!
我讨厌一个人游泳!我们给聪聪弄个池塘。
添加个池塘。
我讨厌帮助聪聪!
Brainy: Finally! The soothing cool of a nice swim!聪聪:终于好了!能好好游一次泳真是令人快慰地凉爽!Brainy: Don’t forget Clumsy, you oweme a lunch for accidentally setting fire to my new manuscript!聪聪:不要忘了笨笨,上次你意外放火烧了我的手稿,你还欠我一顿午餐!Clumsy: Sure thing, Brainy. How about a picnic?笨笨:当然,聪聪。来个野餐怎么样?Brainy: Well, I’m sure I can trust you not to mess THAT up.聪聪:好吧,我确定我可以信任你不会把这个搞砸。任务名称
ADD A PICNIC
Let’s treat
Brainy to a picnic lunch.
Add a picnic
blanket to the village.
Oops! I’m
not much good at making juice, apparently!
添加个野餐布
让我们请聪聪吃顿野餐。
添加个野餐布到村子里。
哎呀!显然我不是很擅长制作果汁!
Clumsy: Here ya go Brainy, I even brought a tasty bottle of juice that I mixedin Papa Smurf’s lab.笨笨:给你哟,聪聪,我还带来了一瓶美味的果汁,那是我在蓝爸爸的实验室里做的。Brainy: Why thank you Clumsy…聪聪:怎么,谢谢啊,笨笨……Brainy: BLAM!聪聪:砰!Brainy: We need to keep you away from dangerous equipment from now on…聪聪:从现在开始我们要让你远离危险设备了……。
Hey look! Papa Smurf’s back from the forest!Hiya Papa Smurf!小精灵:嘿,看呀!蓝爸爸从森林里回来啦!你好呀蓝爸爸!Papa: !em no lleps a tasc lemagraG !pleH(Help! Gargamel cast a spell on me!)爸爸:。法魔个一了展施我给巫格格!啊我帮帮L: What did he say?小精灵:他说什么?Brainy: I don’t know! It sounds like he’s speaking some ancient Smurf language!聪聪:我不知道啊!好像他在说某种古精灵语!Papa: !kciuQ !seirrebpsaR cigaM emos tnalp(plant some Magic Raspberries!Quick!)爸爸:!点快!莓红法魔些一种Brainy: I think he’s trying to tell us something! But what?聪聪:我觉得他在尝试告诉我们什么!但是是什么?任务名称
WHAT IS PAPA SMURF SAYING?
.seirrebpsaR cigaM
gnitnalp yb sdrawkcab gniklat pots em pleH(help me stop talking backwards by
planting Magic Raspberries.)
.seirrebpsaR cigaM emos
Whew! It’s a good thing my
Smurfs are so clever!
蓝爸爸在说什么?
。话反说止停我帮,莓蓝法魔些种(从后往前反着看)
。莓红法魔些一植种(反着看,种一些魔法红梅)
喔!真好啊,我的蓝精灵们是这么的聪明!
Gargamel: Drat! My roof is leaking again!格格巫:靠!我的屋顶又漏雨了!Azrael: Mrrowwl.阿兹猫:喵嗷!Gargamel: I need SOME way to get some gold, or I’ll never be able to get thematerials I need to fix this blasted roof!格格巫:我需要某种方法弄点金子,否则我将永远得不到修补这该死屋顶的原料!Azrael: Mrrow?阿兹猫:喵?Gargamel: I’ll bet those Smurfs have some way to get gold. Azrael! Go explorethe forest until you stumble across a Smurf, and then bring him back here!格格巫:我打赌,那些蓝精灵一定有法得到金子。阿兹猫!去搜索一下森林,直到你遇到个蓝精灵,然后把他带来这里来!Little Smurf: Papa Smurf! Papa Smurf! Gargamel’s kidnapped a Smurf! And he leftthis note!小精灵:蓝爸爸!蓝爸爸!格格巫绑架了一个蓝精灵!他还留下了这个字条!Papa: Oh dear! What does the note say… let’s see…”Deer Smurfs… get gowld orloose smurf. Gargamel.”Oh my. It seems that he wants a ransom!爸爸:哦天呐!字条上怎么写的……我们来看看……“亲受的蓝精灵们……拿金了过来,要不就会丢矢蓝精灵。格格巫。”哦我的天。似乎他是想要赎金!Little Smurf: But we don’t have much gold!小精灵:但我们没有那么多金子!Greedy: I have an idea!婪婪:我有个主意!Papa: What is it, Greedy?爸爸:是什么,婪婪?Greedy: How about we plant some Golden Potatoes, and give those to Gargamel? That’ssure to trick him long enough for us to rescue our fellow Smurf!婪婪:我们来种些金土豆送给格格巫怎么样?这一定能够骗取足够的时间来救我们的蓝精灵同胞!Papa: Great idea! Let’s plant some Golden Potatoes.爸爸:好主意!我们来种些金土豆。任务名称
PLANT GOLDEN POTATOES
Let’s plant 20 crops of
Golden Potatoes.
Plant 20 crops of Golden
Hehe. That’ll teach
Gargamel to solve his problems with kidnapping. Thankfully, we got our Smurf back,
safe and sound.
种植金土豆
我们来种植20株金土豆。
种植20株金土豆。
嘿嘿。这下可以教导格格巫怎么来处理绑架的问题了。谢天谢地,我们平安救回了我们的蓝精灵。
Gargamel: Aha! The little blue pests have delivered the ransom! Look at thesize of these gold nuggets! No more being rained on for this wizard!格格巫:啊哈!这些蓝色的小宠物们带来了赎金!看看这些金块的大小!没有比这个巫师得到的东西再多的了!Azrael: *munch munch*阿兹猫:* 嚼 嚼*Gargamel: What are you doing, Azrael!? Drat! These aren’t real gold at all,they’re a starchy tuber! Gah!格格巫:你在干什么,阿兹猫!?靠!这根本不是真的金子,这是淀粉块!嘎!Little Smurf A: Oww! Why’d you slap me?小精灵A:哇! 你为啥搧我?Little Smurf B: Sorry about that, I was aiming for a mosquito.小精灵B:对不起啊,我瞄准的是一只蚊子。Little Smurf A: Ya, there’s mosquitoes everywhere! Brainy said he’d inventsomething to get rid of them!小精灵A:呀,到处都是蚊子!聪聪说他已经发明了什么东西来除掉他们!Brainy: Papa Smurf always says “He helps Smurfs who help themselves.”I’ve justbeen far too busy to worry about something as trivial as an insect problem!聪聪:蓝爸爸总是讲“天助自助的蓝精灵。”相比昆虫问题这么无足轻重的事情,我实在有太多事情要忙活了。Little Smurf A: But I’m so itchy, I’m going to scratch clear through my hat!小精灵A:但是我好痒啊,隔着帽子我都要挖透了!Little Smurf A: Papa Smurf, Papa Smurf! Boy, you sure are RED. Well, redderthan usual, I mean…小精灵A: 蓝爸爸,蓝爸爸!好家伙,你真红啊。呃,比平常红,我是说……Papa: Hehe. I take it you’re here about the mosquito problem? I’m alreadyworking on a bug repellant, but I can’t seem to get the mixture right!爸爸:嘿嘿。我想你来这是为有关蚊子问题?我已经在研究驱虫剂了,但我好像没把这个合剂搞对!Grouchy: I have an idea, Papa Smurf.厌厌:我有个主意,蓝爸爸。Papa: What is it, Grouchy?爸爸:是什么,厌厌?Grouchy: I HATE mosquitoes! What if we get a frog? Frogs eat mosquitoes.厌厌:我讨厌蚊子!我们弄只青蛙来怎么样?青蛙吃蚊子。Papa: That’s brilliant, Grouchy! I’d bet a frog would be right at home in thisvillage.爸爸:太好了,厌厌!我打赌,一只青蛙在我们的村庄里会像在家一样的。任务名称
BUY A FROG
mosquitoes! Let’s get a frog!
Place a frog
in the village.
taking credit!
买一只青蛙
我讨厌蚊子!我们买只青蛙!
放一只青蛙到村子里。
我讨厌得到好评!
Papa: Whew! That’s relief. And you deserve all the credit, Grouchy!爸爸:咻!松了口气。你应该得到所有的荣誉,厌厌!Grouchy: I HATE taking credit!厌厌:我讨厌得到荣誉!Jokey: Sorry for that prank I pulled on you, Clumsy.乐乐:很抱歉我给你搞的那个恶作剧,笨笨。Clumsy: Prank?笨笨:恶作剧?Jokey: Just to slow there’s no hard feelings, I brought you a surprise!乐乐:慢点来,这并不是恶意,我给你带来个惊喜!Clumsy: Oh boy!笨笨:哦,好家伙!任务名称
A GIFT FROM JOKEY
wants to give me a gift. I wonder what it’ll be?
a gift from Jokey.
sure didn’t expect that!
从乐乐那收个礼物
乐乐要给我个礼物。我想知道那会是什么呢?
从乐乐那里收集个礼物。
我确定这是我没想到的!
Clumsy: That sure was a nice surprise, Jokey!笨笨:我确定这是个很棒的惊喜,乐乐!Jokey: I really need to pay more attention to whatI put in these packages…乐乐:我真的需要多注意一下我在包包里放的东西了……
33Brainy: Are you packing for a trip, Papa Smurf?聪聪:你在打包准备旅行吗,蓝爸爸?Papa: Every so often, my little Smurfs, I take it upon myself to travel toother villages and see what other Smurfs are doing. But first, I’ll need somesupplies.爸爸:时常的啊,我的小精灵们,我独自一人到其他的村庄去旅行,看看其他的蓝精灵们都在做什么。但首先我需要些供给。Papa: Let’s harvest some food for me to bring along.爸爸:给我收获些食物带着吧。任务名称
PLANT PHTATOES
Let’s plant some food for
my journey.
Grow 30 crops of Potatoes.
Splendid! Now I have some
food to take with me on my long journey!
为我的旅程种植些食物吧。
种植30株土豆。
太好了!现在我的长途旅行的食物已经准备好了!
Handy: Anything else you need for your journey, Papa Smurf?灵灵:你的旅行还需要其他的东西吗,蓝爸爸?Papa: Hmm. I’ve been thinking…maybe I should take a photo of your village withme, so I can remember all of your Smurfy faces!爸爸:嗯。我在想……或许我应该带一张我们村庄的照片,这样我就可以记住你们所有的蓝脸蛋啦!任务名称
TAKE A PHOTO
Let’s take a photo of the
Take a photo of village.
Now I can take my little
Smurfs with me wherever I go!
我们来给村庄照张相
给村子照个相。
现在,无论我走到哪里,都可以跟我的小精灵们在一起了!
Clumsy: Gee golly, I sure am lost! I think my trail of breadcrumbs got eaten bya seagull or something.笨笨:咯咯哩,我确定我是迷路了!我想我撒下的面包末被海鸥还是别的什么东西给吃了。Gargamel: Aha! A Smurf!格格巫:啊哈!一个蓝精灵!Brainy: Papa Smurf! Papa Smurf! Clumsy’s been kidnapped!聪聪:蓝爸爸!蓝爸爸!笨笨被绑架了!Papa: Oh dear, that’s not good at all! We need to think of a plan to get himback.爸爸:噢天呐,这真是糟透了!我们要制定个计划把他救回来。Brainy: I told himto stop reading so many fairy tales, but did he listen? No! He just wanderedinto the forest by himself with a handful of crumbs and no sense of direction!聪聪:我告诉过他,别再读那么多童话了,但他听过吗?没有!拿着一把面包末,凭借着接近于0的方向感,他就自己逛游到森林里去了。Brainy: Wait! I have an idea. How about we tell Gargamel we’ll trade Clumsy fora handful of magic beans!聪聪:等一下!我有个主意。不如我们告诉格格巫,我们可以用一把魔法蚕豆来交换笨笨,怎么样!Papa: But we don’t grow beans!爸爸:但我们不种蚕豆啊!Brainy: Then we’ll just have to use peas!聪聪:那么我们就用豌豆呗!任务名称
HARVEST SOME
Harvest some
peas to trick Gargamel.
Harvest some
I love fairy
种植一些豌豆
种植一些豌豆来耍格格巫。
收获一些豌豆。
我爱童话故事!
Papa: Good thinking, Brainy!爸爸:好想法,聪聪!Brainy: The credit goes to Clumsy, and his appreciation for classic literature.聪聪:把荣誉留给笨笨,以及他对经典文学的鉴赏吧。
34Papa: Alright, now it’s time for me to go on a trip!爸爸:好了,是我去旅行的时候了!Little Smurf: We’ll miss you Papa Smurf!小精灵:我们会想念你的,蓝爸爸!任务名称
VISIT ANOTHER VILLAGE
Time for me to visit other
Visit another village.
What a great trip! It’s
fun to go visiting.
参观另一个村庄
是我去旅行的时候了。
到另一个村子旅行。
多美的一次旅行!旅行真是一件有趣的事。
Brainy: Welcome back, Papa Smurf!聪聪:欢迎回来,蓝爸爸!Handy: It feels like you only just left!灵灵:感觉你好像刚走一样!Gargamel: Those disgusting little Smurfs! I can’t stand that they’ve gotmountains of food to eat, and I’ve hardly got a crumb!格格巫:那些恶心人的小精灵!我受不了他们有堆积如上的食物,而我却连个面包屑都没有!Gargamel: Well, I’ve got a new spell! I’ll turn myself into a Smurf andinfiltrate their village. Then I can eat as much of their food as I want, andeventually them! Bwahaha!格格巫:好吧,我施展个新的魔法!把我自己变成蓝精灵,渗透到他们村子里。然后我就可以无所限制地吃他们的食物了,最后吃他们!巴哇哈哈!Azrael: Rahaha!阿兹猫:哇哈哈!Handy: Hey! What are you doing wandering around out here! Gargamel might bearound!灵灵:嘿!你在这里逛游啥?格格巫说不准就在附近!Little Smurf: I’m sorry, I’ve…uh…lost my way to the village. That’s it, yes.小精灵:对不起,我。。。呃。。。找不到回村子的路了。就是这样,是的。Handy: Well, Papa Smurf will sure be glad to have another Smurf back safe andsound!灵灵:好的,蓝爸爸一定很高兴看到又一个蓝精灵安全、健全的回来了!Papa: Hmm…are you sure you’re from our village?爸爸:嗯。。。你确定是我们村子的吗?Little Smurf: Of course I am! I mean, I’ve been wandering hungry and alone inthe forest…might I have a bite to eat?小精灵:当然!我是说,我饥肠咕噜地独自在森林里游荡。。。我可以吃一点东西吗?Papa: Hmm. Well, every Smurf has to earn his keep. How about you smurf somelaundry first, then you can have some lunch.爸爸:嗯。这样,每个蓝精灵都必须自食其力。你先蓝一下衣服店的工作怎么样,然后你就可以吃午餐了。Little Smurf: Very well, Pappy Smurf. I’ll…uh…smurf to it!小精灵:非常好,蓝粑粑。我会去。。。呃。。。蓝的!Handy: Did he just call you Pappy?灵灵:他刚才是不是叫你粑粑?Papa: I don’t think this Smurf is quite what he see***et’s keep him busy fornow, while I figure out who he is.爸爸:我认为这个蓝精灵跟他看起来的不一样。我们先让他忙活一阵子,看看他到底是谁。任务名称
COLLECT COINS FROM
CLOTHESLINE
Let’s see if this strange
Smurf likes to do chores.
Collect coins from a
clothesline.
These chores should keep
this suspicious Smurf busy.
从衣服架上收集金子。
我们看看这个蓝精灵爱不爱做家务。
从衣服架上收集金子。
这些家务可以让这个可疑的蓝精灵忙活一阵了。
Papa: Good job, my little Smurf!爸爸:干得好,我的小蓝精灵!Little Smurf: Can I have a morsel of food for my exhausted blue tummy?小精灵:我能为我空荡的蓝肚子得到一丁点食物吗?Papa: Of course not! There are still chores to be done!爸爸:当然不行!这里还有家务活没干完!Little Smurf: Drat!! I mean, of course Pappy Smurf.小精灵:我靠!我是说,当然可以,蓝粑粑。Brainy: So Clumsy, what did you do allthat time when you were out in the woods?聪聪:那么,笨笨,当你外出到树林里时,你一直都做什么啊?Clumsy: I mainly just talked to whatever critters I came across. Mostly mice. Ilove mice! Gosh, I wish I still had a mouse around to talk to. They make thebest listeners!笨笨:我就是主要跟我路过的动物们说话。大部分是老鼠。我爱老鼠!哎呀,我多希望有只老鼠在身边说说话呀。他们是最好的倾听者。任务名称
ADD A MOUSE
miss having a mouse around!
Add a mouse
to the village.
Gee thanks
guys! It’s real smurfy of you to get a mouse!
增加一个老鼠
我确定,我想要一只老鼠伴随左右!
增加一个老鼠到村子里。
咯,谢谢哥们!能弄到一只老鼠真蓝啊你们。
34Papa: Alright, now it’s time for me to go on a trip!爸爸:好了,是我去旅行的时候了!Little Smurf: We’ll miss you Papa Smurf!小精灵:我们会想念你的,蓝爸爸!任务名称
VISIT ANOTHER VILLAGE
Time for me to visit other
Visit another village.
What a great trip! It’s
fun to go visiting.
参观另一个村庄
是我去旅行的时候了。
到另一个村子旅行。
多美的一次旅行!旅行真是一件有趣的事。
Brainy: Welcome back, Papa Smurf!聪聪:欢迎回来,蓝爸爸!Handy: It feels like you only just left!灵灵:感觉你好像刚走一样!Gargamel: Those disgusting little Smurfs! I can’t stand that they’ve gotmountains of food to eat, and I’ve hardly got a crumb!格格巫:那些恶心人的小精灵!我受不了他们有堆积如上的食物,而我却连个面包屑都没有!Gargamel: Well, I’ve got a new spell! I’ll turn myself into a Smurf andinfiltrate their village. Then I can eat as much of their food as I want, andeventually them! Bwahaha!格格巫:好吧,我施展个新的魔法!把我自己变成蓝精灵,渗透到他们村子里。然后我就可以无所限制地吃他们的食物了,最后吃他们!巴哇哈哈!Azrael: Rahaha!阿兹猫:哇哈哈!Handy: Hey! What are you doing wandering around out here! Gargamel might bearound!灵灵:嘿!你在这里逛游啥?格格巫说不准就在附近!Little Smurf: I’m sorry, I’ve…uh…lost my way to the village. That’s it, yes.小精灵:对不起,我。。。呃。。。找不到回村子的路了。就是这样,是的。Handy: Well, Papa Smurf will sure be glad to have another Smurf back safe andsound!灵灵:好的,蓝爸爸一定很高兴看到又一个蓝精灵安全、健全的回来了!Papa: Hmm…are you sure you’re from our village?爸爸:嗯。。。你确定是我们村子的吗?Little Smurf: Of course I am! I mean, I’ve been wandering hungry and alone inthe forest…might I have a bite to eat?小精灵:当然!我是说,我饥肠咕噜地独自在森林里游荡。。。我可以吃一点东西吗?Papa: Hmm. Well, every Smurf has to earn his keep. How about you smurf somelaundry first, then you can have some lunch.爸爸:嗯。这样,每个蓝精灵都必须自食其力。你先蓝一下衣服店的工作怎么样,然后你就可以吃午餐了。Little Smurf: Very well, Pappy Smurf. I’ll…uh…smurf to it!小精灵:非常好,蓝粑粑。我会去。。。呃。。。蓝的!Handy: Did he just call you Pappy?灵灵:他刚才是不是叫你粑粑?Papa: I don’t think this Smurf is quite what he see***et’s keep him busy fornow, while I figure out who he is.爸爸:我认为这个蓝精灵跟他看起来的不一样。我们先让他忙活一阵子,看看他到底是谁。任务名称
COLLECT COINS FROM
CLOTHESLINE
Let’s see if this strange
Smurf likes to do chores.
Collect coins from a
clothesline.
These chores should keep
this suspicious Smurf busy.
从衣服架上收集金子。
我们看看这个蓝精灵爱不爱做家务。
从衣服架上收集金子。
这些家务可以让这个可疑的蓝精灵忙活一阵了。
Papa: Good job, my little Smurf!爸爸:干得好,我的小蓝精灵!Little Smurf: Can I have a morsel of food for my exhausted blue tummy?小精灵:我能为我空荡的蓝肚子得到一丁点食物吗?Papa: Of course not! There are still chores to be done!爸爸:当然不行!这里还有家务活没干完!Little Smurf: Drat!! I mean, of course Pappy Smurf.小精灵:我靠!我是说,当然可以,蓝粑粑。Brainy: So Clumsy, what did you do allthat time when you were out in the woods?聪聪:那么,笨笨,当你外出到树林里时,你一直都做什么啊?Clumsy: I mainly just talked to whatever critters I came across. Mostly mice. Ilove mice! Gosh, I wish I still had a mouse around to talk to. They make thebest listeners!笨笨:我就是主要跟我路过的动物们说话。大部分是老鼠。我爱老鼠!哎呀,我多希望有只老鼠在身边说说话呀。他们是最好的倾听者。任务名称
ADD A MOUSE
miss having a mouse around!
Add a mouse
to the village.
Gee thanks
guys! It’s real smurfy of you to get a mouse!
增加一个老鼠
我确定,我想要一只老鼠伴随左右!
增加一个老鼠到村子里。
咯,谢谢哥们!能弄到一只老鼠真蓝啊你们。
35Papa: The next chore I need you to do is to, uh…clean the outhouses.爸爸:我需要你做的下一个家务,呃。。。清理厕所。Little Smurf: Confound it! I mean, yes sir.小精灵:我靠了啊!我是说,好的先生。Handy: Outhouses, Papa Smurf?灵灵:厕所,蓝爸爸?Papa: Let’s build some outhouses for this strange little Smurf to clean.爸爸:我们来建造些厕所,让这个奇怪的小精灵清扫吧。任务名称
ADD THREE OUTHOUSES
Let’s add three outhouses
for our strange guest to clean.
Add three outhouses.
Only real Smurfs can smurf
convincingly!
增加三个厕所
我们来建造些厕所,让我们奇怪的客人清扫吧。
增加三个厕所。
只有真正的蓝精灵才能令人信服的蓝!
Little Smurf: Yuck! I cannot believe I just cleaned the outhouses of theselittle blue pests! Enoug

我要回帖

更多关于 蓝精灵国语版在线观看 的文章

随机推荐