谁有minecraft解密地图的Mattupolis地图?

网上有说 Minecraft 的世界有地球的三倍大,有说地球表面积的 8 倍,边界会被隐形基岩阻挡。到底是有界限,还是无限的呢?
1.大小见此2.客观世界不存在无限的东西。3.没有石头挡,参见minecraft wiki:游戏世界会在32,000,000米处突然消失,但玩家走上边界时会卡住而不是死亡
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录
Zasa on Steam /app/447240/minecraft服务器里没有小地图,可以自己安装一个小地图MOD吗_百度知道
minecraft服务器里没有小地图,可以自己安装一个小地图MOD吗
提问者采纳
小地图非效用方块mod,没有mod可以找我,服务器没有的话可以自己装可以
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
你是腐竹吗这个必须装在服务器里的
是可以的小地图不会被查到的
可以,是什么版本。
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁mattupolis-large-modern-city-project
Mattupolis: Modern City Project [Release 7]
The ocean view from a condo in West End
Pacific Terminal with Downtown in the background
Esplanade Park
West End panorama
Maple Valley, located south of Mattupolis
Evening in the suburbs
The skyline seen from the west
In the southeastern suburbs of Mattupolis
A fire lookout tower on Mt. Colgate, located in Ghibli Hills Provincial Park
The view from a condo in Holden
A lake in Ghibli Hills Provincial Park
Vanderhoof Dam in Ghibli Hills Provincial Park
A pedestrian street in Downtown Eastside
In front of the Mattupolis Arena
Supreme Court of Mattupolis
Isometric map
Districts of Mattupolis
A new subway network plan
310,634 Views, 1,259 today
140,624 Downloads, 664 today
Get Embed Code
Please read!
You may download the world save for private purposes. However, if you wish to use something from the city in your own server/project/video etc., you are free to do so, as long as you give us credit in the description of the project. If you fail to do the aforementioned (and possibly even claim it as your own content), expect to be reported for stealing/unoriginality.
See the progress of Mattupolis on .
Check out my blog for more pictures and additional info! I even do new posts now and then.
There is now a
for the project. At the moment it only features videos of the city made by others, but I do plan to make a trailer in the near future, possibly after the next update.
About the project
After ditching my old project Mattula back in December 2011, I decided to start off a clean slate and thus begun to work on the city of Mattupolis. Once complete, the city will consist of a diverse range of commercial, residential and industrial districts.
Mattupolis is a fictional Pacific Northwest -themed city, based mostly on Vancouver, BC and Seattle, WA. My aim is to create a somewhat modern, living, realistic and interesting city environment and not just a bunch of sterile skyscrapers with some roads scattered about.
So far there are 150+ high-rises with more coming up fast, an observation tower based on Seattle's Space Needle, a large urban park with pristine nature right next to the ocean, a huge multi-purpose arena, at least one Tim Hortons or Starbucks per block, a dam and a convention center, only to name a few. As for infrastructure, the city boasts an extensive freeway system, the most important part of it being Mattupolis Beltway. Since New York City was my initial inspiration, the very center of Downtown is loosely based on Times Square. There is also a SkyTrain-inspired subway network under construction, and an airport is in the plans.
From the looks of it right now, I will only furnish a few select buildings, as I barely have enough spare time to build the exteriors to begin with. I would like to see this project completed within the next couple years, not 20) More pictures will be uploaded as the city grows (Keep track of my blog, the link is above!). I also have plans on making a trailer video of sorts at some point.
Vancouver (BC), Seattle (WA), Victoria (BC), Kelowna (BC), Portland (OR), Toronto (ON), New York (NY), Asheville (NC), Stockholm (SE), Santiago de Chile (CL), Hamburg (DE)
Download not working?
Downloads for older versions
If you like this project, please consider leaving a diamond!
Resource pack(s) used: Soartex Fanver (Customised)
Please ignore the progress percentage, it's not accurate. I don't really know yet how large the city will be when it's complete.
Apparently some people are experiencing problems with them spawning not to the city, but the original spawn point which is quite far off. If you're one of those people, use these co-ordinates to ge X: 580, Z: -525
This work is licensed under a
Note: Showing last 25 of 62 logs.
Added some new renders.
The Mattupolis Release 7 is here!What's new:+80 new high-rise buildingsThe district of West End is completely redesignedDowntown and its surrounding areas are also being largely redesigned, this is still a work in progress so there may be empty lots aroundNew parks: Burrard Park and Esplanade ParkThere is now a replica of Seattle's famous Space NeedleA new bridge based on the Lions Gate Bridge in Vancouver, replaces the older cable-stayed bridgeExtensive terraforming (mountains, forests etc.)Loads of new buildings, infrastructure and other additions and improvementsMany new districts in the hilly area south of city centreOutdated builds replaced with new onesNew pictures
Release 7 will be out within the next two months. Exact dates will be announced soon(ish). Also, I added some new renders, including a brand new cover picture.
The Mattupolis Release 6 is here!What's new:Loads of new buildings, infrastructure and other additions and improvementsNew districts~20 new skyscrapers/highrisesOutdated builds replaced with new onesDistricts of Salander, Bellingham, Clarington and Lansing 100% complete (see the map of districts)More progress on the Arena (yes, it's still WIP)Started construction on the enormous Galleria Center Mall (about 50% done)Started working on a new island which is to include a beach, a marina and will be mainly residentialNew pictures
The &Yes, we're still alive!& UpdateRelease 6 will be out on the 17th of May around 7pm EEST.The checklist so far:Loads of new buildings, infrastructure and other additions and improvementsNew districts+15 new skyscrapers/highrisesOutdated builds replaced with new onesThe district of Salander is nearly 100% doneMore progress on the Arena (yes, it's still WIP)Started construction on the enormous Galleria Center Mall (about 50% done)Added a few new renders (see the pictures). Go to
to see the rest of them too!Stay tuned!
The Mattupolis Release 5 is here!What's new:Lots and lots of new buildings, infrastructure, and other new additionsNew districtsNew skyscrapers in Downtown and MidtownMore outdated builds replaced with new onesMany improvementsEven more progress on the Arena (it might as well be done in the next update!)...and more. Download the new, updated map to see for yourself!New pictures and screenshots are on their way!
The Mattupolis Release 4 is here!What's new:Tons of new buildings and other improvementsLots of outdated buildings replaced with new, better onesNew districts...and more.? Happy downloading! Expect some shiny new pictures, too.
The next release is scheduled for May 1st!In this update:Lots of new buildingsEven more skyscrapers in DowntownMore streetsMore trees and greeneryetc.Stay tuned!
In this update:Lots (and lots) of new buildingsNew towers in DowntownCountless minor improvementsMore streetsMore trees and greeneryNew districts (Southampton)...and more.Expect a new release soon! Dates to be announced later.
The Mattupolis Xmas Release is here!What's new:Lots of new buildings and improvementsChristmas-themed decor and stalls around the cityMore lightingThe Mattupolis building team wishes You a Merry Christmas!
The next download release is coming by Christmas, stay tuned!In this update:Several new buildingsSeveral new apartment buildingsBuilt a bridge connecting the western part and the to-be-built eastern part of the cityNew motorway intersections New streetsBuilt a cover over the Interstate 1 & 2 intersectionRenewed some existing towers with ice window panelsMore progress on WaterfrontProgress on the ArenaAdded lightingAdded treesNew parking lotsRemoved some outdated buildings from the way of new ones
Several new buildingsSeveral new apartment buildingsBuilt Lichtturm (a 14-story apartment building in Waterfront)Lots of progress on the Waterfront districtA modern railway station in WaterfrontA railyard east of WaterfrontAdded treesWidened roadsAdded lightingNew parking lotsMinor edits to some buildings
Several new buildingsSeveral new apartment buildingsA new 14-story apartment building north of the city center Progress on the Waterfront districtA freeway tunnel under the sea, connecting the city to the opposite coast. A bridge is under construction too.Made the Interstate 2 freeway wider (now 3 lanes on both sides, used to have 2 on both sides)Added treesNew parking lotsMinor edits to some buildings
Several new apartment buildingsLots of progress on the Waterfront district (inspired mostly by HafenCity, Hamburg)A new section of the ringroad built northwest of the cityA freeway tunnel under the Waterfront district, will connect the city center to a future bay bridgeSeveral new buildingsA new 14-story hotel in Waterfront2 new high-rises in Downtown, including a hotel and an office buildingNew streetsLit some streetsNew parks etc.
11 new apartment buildingsA new supermarketUnilever Hamburg/MarcoPoloTower (by Flowtogo)Several new buildingsSeveral new parking lotsNew streetsNew park with a lakeLeveled new ground for the future port districtStarted working on the Waterfront district (will include a marina, parks, modern businesses and apartments)Added trees, lighting, shrubbery etc.Moved Ikea to a new, more fitting spot
Several new apartment buildingsA new freeway north of the city leading to a tunnel under the bayNew parks and walkwaysNew streetsNew parking lotsAdded treesSome new buildings
Built a 24-story apartment building based on a real building, called AstraLuxSome new buildingsUpdated some freewaysAdded treesBuilt a parking lot for a future supermarket
Rebuilt Paramount TowerLit some buildings in the city centerSome progress on the freeway systemSome new buildingsBuilt a tunnel under Mt. MattupolisNew streetsAdded trees
Built the Interstate 3 & Mattupolis Ringroad intersectionBuilt a new section of the ringroad freewayBuilt several intersectionsNew roadsLit many streetsSome new buildings
Added a custom mountain made in WorldPainter west of the cityBuilt a new section of the Interstate 3 freeway
Some new buildingsBuilt Mattupolis Central Hospital Complex which consists of two 12-storey buildings and a huge underground parking lot (Almost fully furnished too)
Some new buildingsBuilt Mattupolis Bureau of TransportationNew streets
Some new buildingsA new 5-storey apartment buildingA new parkSome progress on the arenaSome progress on the Interstate 2 freeway
Some progress on the arenaBuilt a vista point next to Hooves Dam
Some progress on the arenaSome progress on the Interstate 2 freewayAdded trees & bushes
Comments :
to post comments.
mattupolis-large-modern-city-project
55 diamonds
309 downloads
19 comments
13 favorited
58 diamonds
580 downloads
29 comments
7 favorited
60 diamonds
835 downloads
17 comments
12 favorited
88 diamonds
978 downloads
32 comments
21 favorited
30 diamonds
591 downloads
19 comments
7 favorited
AkaFox said
Pines said
And here I am waiting for someone to do SkyFactory with...
Pines said
No problem, these things were so popular back then...
PluginCoding said
Register at / for more information about our server....
cZeus said
Creeper_20223 said
Can anyone be able to help me in future minecraft pc machimas. (To be honest around after December o...
Sergeant Sarcasm said
Donations ARE NOT income, and when a player DONATES to a server THAT MONEY IS MEANT TO GO TO THE SER...
Carter991 said
Terrible gaming PC!...
Witt_Legit said
Hey everyone!!
I'm new to planetminecraft, I came just to ask if someone can make me some rendered...
JediJerboa said
Lol why did it post twice for me?...
Hyperleone6009 said
Hey guys so I'm starting a new survival world that I would like a few people to play on! I am only a...
bulca1 said
just leave your Skype down below...
WoundedWolf92 said
It's pretty good! But could use a little bit of adjustments..
The text, for one, but that is pretty ...
EmperorCJ said
I already did this I would Share But I am on the brink of selling it as comics...
SebbyTheTiger said
I'm going to give you directions, so look up what these mean if I don't explain it well enough (if t...
5,386People Online2,012,778Total Members1,733,604Minecraft Submissions1,464,436,346Total Submission Views284,849,398Downloads
98 diamonds
18 comments
10 favorited
215 diamonds
98 comments
56 favorited
31 diamonds
17 comments
5 favorited
48 diamonds
11 comments
14 favorited