为什么玩battlehand卡死Souls一卡一卡的

BattleSouls
Topic Details
Upcoming Clanning Community
I was recommended moving this topic discussion from the BattleSouls Forums to the BattleSouls Steam Discussion Section.Cafe and IntheShadows will be looking to discuss the times for events with other ranks from the new clans that will start opening on the servers. We will be as fair/equal as possible to the majority. Our upcoming Recruitment Thread should be out soon.Taking ideas from other communities which we have participated before, we have set up a small draft with the event system that the BattleSouls Community can take. This is just a draft, and can be subject to as many changes necessary.-Friendly Mini War/Skirmish: Any Day(This activities can be done simply to get better at the game as a group, make the clanning scene much more interesting.)These will be a best 3 out of 5.-Tournaments: Established Day/Time (All clan leaders must be ready to participate at the time established. I have lead tournaments at other communities, and with authorization or even help from the administration I would be willing to help lead tournaments at BattleSouls. I also know some members around the community are willing to lead tournaments at Time Zones and servers I do not take part off. Would be even more interesting if the tournaments were officially lead by the administration, with side tournaments being held by clan leaders.)- Most Wins: (A time where all the clans that want to participate pop up and simply start battling each other.): Fridays at around 2PM EST Time. At this time, all clan leaders should have communication with each other, we just keep fighting for a certain period of time. Clan with most wins could be considered the winner, but all clans may post on forums how was their day.These currently cannot be done since the community is just growing, but slowly these can be implemented as more clans open. Also to participate in these events you would have to be an official clan in the community. Maybe have a special recognition from the administration, or simply have a recruitment thread in the forums, I am not sure just yet. We have a couple options to how the ranks from all clans can communicate to setup events, but that can be set once more clans open.I also highly recommend the opening of a Clan Wars Results Section for all of the open clans can post results of the fights (keeping it as clean as possible). This allows members to see that the clanning community in BattleSouls is active and running. Any clan which starts to disrespect And give a bad image about BattleSouls Clanning simply will not be allowed to participate in any future clanning events.Thank you for reading.
Showing - of
Showing - of
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 7 Jun @ 6:40amPosts: 3
More discussions
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile websiteBattleSouls
Beta 0.5.4 Now Live !
Big changes to team colors, lots of improvents and addition of Founders Packs
Another big update is live! We are working hard to adress your concerns and to keep improving BattleSouls. We hope you like this new update.
General:
Your team is now always Blue and the enemy team is now always Red.
Added main roads and more banners to all maps to make navigation easier.
Added multikill announcements
AI reaction time lowered
You can now join a friend via the friendlist in Steam
Added Silver and Gold Founders packs to the shop
Added 4 new flags to the shop
Added an alpha portrait picture to all players who played BattleSouls before release (you have to join an online server to get it)
Improved the tutorial
Spawn areas in Canyon moved to make the map more balanced
Removed some exploitable sniping spots in Skytower
Adjusted ingame sound levels
Capturing the buff now plays a sound
Scoreboard graphics has been replaced so it is no longer placeholder
Fixed a bug where the mouse would sometimes be locked when you joined a game.
Fixed the mouse sensitivity issue that many of you have reported.
As always please go to the discussion forum here in the community section to tell us what you like and don't like about the game.
<span id="VotesUpCount_
View mobile websiteto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: BattleSouls
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 12 May, 2016
Play BattleSouls
Free to Play
Recent updates
Big changes to team colors, lots of improvents and addition of Founders Packs
Another big update is live! We are working hard to adress your concerns and to keep improving BattleSouls. We hope you like this new update.
General:
Your team is now always Blue and the enemy team is now always Red.
Added main roads and more banners to all maps to make navigation easier.
Added multikill announcements
AI reaction time lowered
You can now join a friend via the friendlist in Steam
Added Silver and Gold Founders packs to the shop
Added 4 new flags to the shop
Added an alpha portrait picture to all players who played BattleSouls before release (you have to join an online server to get it)
Improved the tutorial
Spawn areas in Canyon moved to make the map more balanced
Removed some exploitable sniping spots in Skytower
Adjusted ingame sound levels
Capturing the buff now plays a sound
Scoreboard graphics has been replaced so it is no longer placeholder
Fixed a bug where the mouse would sometimes be locked when you joined a game.
Fixed the mouse sensitivity issue that many of you have reported.
As always please go to the discussion forum here in the community section to tell us what you like and don't like about the game.
Thank you for all your great feedback on BattleSouls! We are taking it all in to account, and this big update is the first step in getting all your suggestions in the game.
Added a playable tutorial.
Added map loading screens with map and game mode info.
Hp bar will flash red when you take damage.
Screen will flash red more intently on the sides and when you are low on health the sidebars will stay red on the screen.
Changed buff crystal color to yellow instead of blue which was confusing.
Replaced select team graphics so they are no longer placeholder.
Toast message size increased to make it clearer what is happening.
Grass has now been replaced on all maps which should improve performance and look better.
Heroes
We are making some changes to the heroes to make them last a little longer in combat and specifically we are giving Darmian the knight a little more damage to make him more viable in melee.
Changed Hitpoints to 1150 up from 1000.
Changed Hitpoints to 1050 up from 900.
Changed Damage to 180 up from 150.
Fixed kill ticker alignment bug when people have long usernames.
Fixed a bug where a server would not allow characters to spawn.
Fixed a bug where you would not get an end of game screen if you connected to a server where the game had just been won.
Changed where the game sets resolution to avoid flicker on the pre game loading screen.
About This Game
BattleSouls is currently in Beta. We’re listening to you. Please check out our forums and let us know how we can make the game better for you as we continue to add more in future updates.
BattleSouls is an online multiplayer action game about destroying your opponent’s soul crystals before they destroy yours.
Master balancing a loadout of three different classes out of five at launch, which can be switched to freely at any time while you are alive. Each class has his or her own unique set of abilities — including two active skills and one passive skill that triggers when you change character — to adapt to whatever the situation calls for. Strike down the opposition with swords, throw punishing fireballs, or use devious bottles of magic to make your opponent cower to your might.
5 unique classes ranging from Knights focused on melee attacks to Wizards focused on ranged attacks, each has their own gameplay style, active and passive abilities
Colorful environments
Fast multiplayer combat in 10-15 minutes sessions
4 different maps, each with their strategy of attacking and defending, and more to come
In BattleSouls, Class Change is King!
The action awaits!
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: i5 - 750 / AMD Phenom IIx4 945
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: GTX 630 / AMD HD 5550
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 3 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 11 Compliant
Additional Notes: An internet connection is required to play the game
Minimum:
Processor: i5 - 540m
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: GT 330M
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 3 GB available space
Additional Notes: An internet connection is required to play the game
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
(163 reviews)
When ever I try to switch out my characters, all I get was the home screen. This is an extreme bug. Please fix!
when i first saw it i thought it may have been stupid, it really isnt, the only thing is you dont have enough gamemodes, maps, characters, etc. i would love a character customization in this, i love adding style to my characters, also instead of 10 player battles, there should be small and large battles holding 20 players in a lobby, but anyway these are just some ideas, you guys did a good job, also an archer character would be a good addon also
it keeps crashing plz help
Fun Game I Can See A Bright Future Ahead of Them As Long As They Update it.
-Innocent child atmosphere-Decent overall mechanics-Good graphics-Good community10/10
The game can't even start on its own like ???? i tried my best but ???? this ????.
its super boring
Free to playSimpleNice graphicsOpen serversNice GameplayTo have some fun this game is worth it
it's aids on my good RAM computer. not in early dev, i think the games fully finished, only have 5 chracters, extreme lag and glitches... sorry if you bought this...
BattleSouls is a competitive PvP based in medieval times, with five classes available that can be switched on the fly does it bring something new to the table? Well no, you see through this review you’re going to find me comparing this game to another called Bierzerkers. These two games are so similar it’s uncanny, so it’s pretty natural to draw the comparison. The big difference being that since my review of Bierzerkers its changer to a more arena based sporting affair, I feel this was a bad more but even so BattleSouls destroy the crystal setup can still be compared. The idea being that player are split in two teams’ red and blue, each team tries to capture certain points on the map leaving the opponent’s crystal vulnerable to attack. Once it’s vulnerable you can destroy their crystal leaving your team one point up or them one crystal down depending how you look at it. This is an ok set up, but not to blow my own trumpet but I often found that my team mates held me back, even when taking part in a live stream set up by the PR company for this game nobody seemed able to grasp the mechanics often leaving me trying to maintain the captured points and destroy the crystals at the same time. Not much fun and near on impossible, while I don’t like Bierzerkers new format I would take it over this setup.
The controls are also a point of contention for me too, often finding the game struggling to keep up with inputs and doing the opposite of what I was pressing, sometimes just not responding at all or moving while my hands were off the keyboard. Even with that aside I find the ability to change between your three pre-set characters on the fly also to BattleSouls detriment as it makes things a little too easy, attack with a long range character until you close the gap and switch, it’s really that easy. This means no strategy is really needed unlike Bierzerkers where you can switch when you die but not mid game. Add to this the fact your attacks are so limited with only one skill and an alt, you don’t even have a sprint or power attack! In Bierzerkers you have to learn your characters weakness and strengths, with BattleSouls there’s really no need. Graphically it’s colourful and bright but lack detail and verity, even with the graphics maxed out in settings it not amazing. Serviceable and not much more, again Bierzerkers comes out on top here with far better visuals and a much more varied roster. BattleSouls just lacks interest all round really, whether it be maps, characters or details and again the comparison to Bierzerkers compounds this but it’s simply unavoidable. I know it sounds like I hate the game, I don’t. But unfortunately as a reviewer however hard you try to treat a game on its own merits it’s not always easy. This is really compounded by the fact this game is so similar to Bierzerkers, both being free to play and both being so similar in gameplay. Unfortunately BattleSouls doesn’t hold up well in the comparison. For me I’d say it’s free so check it out, but don’t expect too much.
Decent game, it has medivial art style, however it is too bland and simple right now. But there is time, it is still in beta. Although i didnt notice any bugs for during my playtime, i would still leave this game in &Early Access& because it could use more content.Pros:- good tutorial- during the time im writing this review, game is not pay to win, only thing that you can buy is pets that dance around you (they dont deal any damage and are purely cosmetical), some other taunts, pictures for your avatar, and xp boost (xp boost for levels that reward you nothing)- servers worldwide (us-w,us-e,eu,sea,sa)- has unique medivial art style and characters that fit it- developers are dedicated to game and listening to players- there are bots for empty serversNeutral:- you pick 3 characters, and you can switch them any time, eve they also have special abilities which activate upon switching -you can pick the server you want to play on, instead of timed matchup (like on LoL, etc..)Cons:- even though game was released last month, playerbase is sadly small- game feels really bland, and its kinda weird to play, characters could use more skills- there are only 5 characters now, and they could be balanced little better- only one game mode- there is no competitive gameplay, rankings of some sort, however it wouldnt work with small playerbase anyways- no customization, - no sense of progression, only thing that changes as you play the game longer is levels, which reward you nothing as there is no currency, or nothing to unlock- cosmetics are kinda expensive- it could use screen/sound indication after killing enemy, the small one on side takes some time to look from screen at it (this is very minor issue however)Most of these cons should be fixed eventualy, because developers are still working steadily in order to improve the game. They have made mistake by releasing the game, instead they should've labeled it as &early access&, because it lacks content. However developers seem really nice updating the game every week and making the game non-p2w, so i will support them in making this game better.
Starts game, carries team on first match, gets called a ?????ucking wallaby.It looks like the 10 people who play this read my Mechwarrior online review.Also bears (maybe too many) similarities to Darkspore's pvp system in a way that really hits home for me.8/10 more community and more playable characters would help me forget my troubles and give me an excuse to slack off when it comes to Darksproe rips.
Great Game. Bt not too many users on it. No videos on you tube either. But I must say I enjoy a lot this game..
<div class="pre_release_review tooltip" data-tooltip-content="This reviewer last played/used BattleSouls on 3 May, which was before it was released.This review may not accurately reflect the state of the released version.">Pre-Release Review
Made by Danish People 10/10!!!
SUPER FUN GAME LOVE IT
<div class="pre_release_review tooltip" data-tooltip-content="This reviewer last played/used BattleSouls on 23 April, which was before it was released.This review may not accurately reflect the state of the released version.">Pre-Release Review
i thinks it\'s a good start but the game still has a long way to go.
Should add more characters and make a better tutorial.
I dont like it.
I'm a mainly competitive gamer and this is a good break from those games that make you salty, or put you on tilt. Play 10-20 matches and you'll love the game. It's not really complicated, but there are little tricks that you can do to make you that much better than your opponent, like bounce jumping with the healer. Con:Not enough people on it. That's my ONLY problem with it. I'm looking at the servers at different times of the day, and recently it has been hard to find a game with enough people.For those who haven't tried it yet, and have a competitive nature to you, come try the game. It's more fun than it looks, trust me.
Was this review helpful?
Starts game, carries team on first match, gets called a ?????ucking wallaby.It looks like the 10 people who play this read my Mechwarrior online review.Also bears (maybe too many) similarities to Darkspore's pvp system in a way that really hits home for me.8/10 more community and more playable characters would help me forget my troubles and give me an excuse to slack off when it comes to Darksproe rips.
Was this review helpful?
The simplicity of it is what makes it so addictive and fun. It's easy to pick up, but still, to get that awesome skill shots, you definitely need practice. A game that can be enjoyed both casually and competitive.No pay to win, it has servers in SEA, Europe, US-West, US-East, so you're basically covered. Even in SA !! Free, no pay to win elements, its still in beta, the development team is very responsive, basically an awesome game to enjoy and pick up !!.What are you waiting for, see you in game !
Was this review helpful?
Veeeeery fun game! It has this in-battle-class-change thing where you can choose from the three classes you put in your loadout! There are 6 classes in total and you bring three of them into each battle, if that makes it a bit clearer. :DThe devs have plans of microtransactions, but that is reserved probably for pets, skins and stuff which does not act as a gamechanger (I hope xD )It is fast paced, full of action, not much thinking to do and highly addictive! Unfortunately, servers are pretty empty at the moment, so check out the video I made when I first encountered BattleSouls and see if the game is to your liking and if it is - let's fill up those servers! ;)
Was this review helpful?
BattleSouls seems to be a really decent action, shooter multiplayer game. Right now the game ran smooth, but I still think it needs some smoothing with some of the animations and the UI. The biggest thing its needs though is content, followed by players. Hopefully it turns out alright.
Was this review helpful?
<div class="pre_release_review tooltip" data-tooltip-content="This reviewer last played/used BattleSouls on 10 May, which was before it was released.This review may not accurately reflect the state of the released version.">Pre-Release Review
Awesome game, fun when playing with friends and even the founders of the game10/10
Was this review helpful?
its super boring
Was this review helpful?
Interesting game that is not P2W and also fun and addictive but need to add more characters and other stuff
Was this review helpful?
Great game for zero money.
Was this review helpful?
Using the warrior to get to your location charging to be faster, switching to the ghost to see where all enemies are, using the ghost to teleport to an enemy. Switching back to the warrior so you get that 3s of invulnerability. Kill an enemy. Enemies are stacking up, back to the ghost for some spread damage. The enemy is running away because they are low on health, quickly switch to the mage and finish them.I love this game so far.A very strategic type of combat, switching classes for your abilities, yet you are nothing without your team.It has a few bugs with the options, I had to play it in window mode because full screen make the game go to my second monitor.Also the buttons on the option menu are a bit buggy.I hope we can see quite a lot more characters in this game to play with.
Was this review helpful?
Awesome game, one of the best for free. Sick maps and sick gameplay.
Was this review helpful?
Game is definitely fun and it has potential for eSports, however this is still in open beta and all of the planned content by developers is still being developed, anyways hyped for the game's future!
Was this review helpful?
Fun Game I Can See A Bright Future Ahead of Them As Long As They Update it.
Was this review helpful?
when i first saw it i thought it may have been stupid, it really isnt, the only thing is you dont have enough gamemodes, maps, characters, etc. i would love a character customization in this, i love adding style to my characters, also instead of 10 player battles, there should be small and large battles holding 20 players in a lobby, but anyway these are just some ideas, you guys did a good job, also an archer character would be a good addon also
Was this review helpful?
Aye soo i looked a bit into the game.. its pretty fun :Dthe lets call him dark melee mage can look through walls when u change to him and port to the enemys DDDDD: damn thats fun XDIts not an eye candy and maybe u have to turn down the graphics because it have its issues.So dont
throw it away to soon.Try it + its new so dont expect thousands of content :3
Was this review helpful?
Love the graphics, nice models, the game is a bit confusing at first or rather overwhelming, too many things to keep track on, i ended up only playing with one charather, which worked great, but perhaps slowely introduce the charathers while you level up, a bit like weapons in BF4 etc.had fun playing it, may return at a later state.
Was this review helpful?
Free to playSimpleNice graphicsOpen serversNice GameplayTo have some fun this game is worth it
Was this review helpful?
Devs are working hard and putting a lot of passion into this. The gameplay is fun, fast-paced, very balanced, and tons of fun with other friends.It seems to not run well on some systems, but it IS in Beta... Also, the game needs more maps and characters.So far, a 7.5/10
Was this review helpful?
With some unique mechanics and a polished art design, this has the foundation to be something groundbreaking.
Was this review helpful?
Interesting game with some cool concepts. Still needs a lot of work, - Balancing isn't there - Bots are trash- Controls need work- Game feels repetitive- Too much of a dominate stratergy
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 battlesouls 的文章

随机推荐