沪ICP证:沪B2-
违法不良信息举报邮箱:
违法不良信息举报电话: 转 3主播真会玩1背景音乐 55开的那个不是算什么男人_百度知道
主播真会玩1背景音乐 55开的那个不是算什么男人
提问者采纳
歌曲名称:Purple Passion是Diana Boncheva的小提琴,玩节奏大师就听过啦,快采纳
提问者评价
其他类似问题
L, you must have seen her dancing in the sandAnd now she&#39, always with me. Edited by 风华 macerite@s in me, the tune she humsBut oh how it feels so realLying here with no one nearOnly you and you can hear meWhen I say softly, tiny dancer in my handJesus freaks out in the streetHanding tickets out for GodTurning back she just laughsThe boulevard is not that badPiano man he makes his standIn the auditoriumLooking on she sings the songsTll marry a music manBallerinaTiny DancerMusic by Elton JohnLyrics by Bernie TaupinAvailable on the album Madman Across The WaterBlue jean baby, pirate smile, pirate smile, L, you&#39.A, seamstress for the bandPretty eyed. lady, tiny dancer in my handBut oh how it feels so realLying here with no one nearOnly you and you can hear meWhen I say softly, slowlyHold me closer tiny dancerCount the headlights on the highwayLay me down in sheets of linenyou had a busy day todayHold me closer tiny dancerCount the headlights on the highwayLay me down in sheets of linenyou had a busy day todayEdited by 风华 macerite@sina, you'll marry a music manBallerina, you must have seen her dancing in the sandAnd now she&#39, always with me, slowlyHold me closer tiny dancerCount the headlights on the highwayLay me down in sheets of linenyou had a busy day todayHold me closer tiny dancerCount the headlights on the highwayLay me down in sheets of linenyou had a busy day todayBlue jean baby, seamstress for the bandPretty eyed.A
来自团队:
为您推荐:
美国大片的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁主播真会玩第七期:蛋糕特别的朗诵技巧居然不是正片!
播放量 : 36207
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
当前浏览器仅支持手动复制代码
视频地址:
flash地址:
html代码:
扫描二维码
分享到微信
LOL视频作者、每周更新三四期视频。一定要准时来看噢
大家围观的直播
元宝充值(1元宝=1元)
该房间已被封停
封停原因:
解封时间:
注:解封后再次违规将被永久删除房间
"video": {
"id": "138297",
"duration": "568",
"length": "0",
"publishTime": " 23:59:27",
"url": "","IsBulletScreen":"false"[text]关灯返回顶部&>&主播真会玩第十八期:不要小看医生 我们也是玩刀的
提示请下载最新的flash插件拖动播放器主播真会玩第十八期:不要小看医生 我们也是玩刀的高产全靠吃香蕉~
新浪微博:@起小点
主播素材投稿分享收藏0在线0弹幕0香蕉0
高产全靠吃香蕉~
主播素材投稿 简介高产全靠吃香蕉~
主播素材投稿[+展开简介]
官方下载功能反馈本站不提供任何视听上传服务,所有内容均来自视频分享站点所提供的公开引用资源。Copyright (C)
AcFun. 保留所有权利

我要回帖

更多关于 斗鱼不是主播能录像吗 的文章

随机推荐