随机推荐文章
Copyright (C) 2006 - 2017
All Rights Reserved※在丶我的世界丨只有抖腿和摇头※ - 网易云音乐
※在丶我的世界丨只有抖腿和摇头※
腿抖得根本停不下来~~~ 持续更新中
播放:246次
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:[notification type=&notification_info&] 作者:Jeffrey6978 官网: [/notification] 简介 本Mod使小黑不会搬各种块. & MOD介绍: 本mod暂缺详细介绍,如果你对本mod有一定了解,那不妨来稿帮助一起完善。 投稿请看: & MOD安装使用说明以及常见问题: 查看mod
& 更新日志: 暂无 & MOD下载地址: [highlight] 强烈建议海外玩家使用本MOD的官网下载地址下载本MOD,这也是对作者的一种支持。 [/highlight] 请先至官网下载,本站下载地址将过段时间后补充,部分官网需要科学上网才能打开!
我的世界官方微博5.D.pick up意为“捡起 .pick away意为“放好 .take away意为“取走 .而throw down意为“扔掉.丢弃 .比较贴近文意.为正确选项.——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
5.D.pick up意为“捡起 .pick away意为“放好 .take away意为“取走 .而throw down意为“扔掉.丢弃 .比较贴近文意.为正确选项. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
阅读理解。
&&&& Welcome to the zoo. Here is the price of the ticket (票)&and&some&rules (规则) for the zoo. Lookat them carefully before you go in.
&&&& Rules for the zoo:&&&& ◆Don't smoke (吸烟) in the zoo.&&& &◆Don't take your pets (宠物) into the zoo.&&&& ◆Don't give food to the animals in the zoo.&&&& ◆Don't go next to the animals.&&&& ◆No photos.&&&& ◆Watch your children carefully.&&&& ◆Keep the zoo clean.
1. If&you&want&to&go&to&the&zoo,&you&must&buy&_____.&&&&&
A.&a&card&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&a&ticket &&&&C.&a&pet&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&some&food
2.&How&many&hours&is&the&zoo&open&a&day?&&&&&&&&
A.&5&hours.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&8&hours. &&&&&&&C.&9&hours.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&10&hours.
3.&Mr.&Green&and&his&8-year-old&daughter&will&go&to&the&zoo&on&Sunday.&&How&much&are&&the&tickets?&&&&&&&&
A.&$&8.&00.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&$&10.&00. &&&&&&&C.&$&12.&00.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&$&15.&00.
4.&You&can&______&in&the&zoo.&&&&&&&&
A.&take&kids&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&take&photos &&&&&&&C.&give&food&to&animals&&&&&&&&&&D.&take&a&pet
5.&Who&obeys (遵守)&the&rules&in&the&zoo?&&&&&&&&
A.&Jack&takes&his&dog&to&the&zoo. &&&&&&&B.&Peter&wants&to&touch&(触摸)&the&panda. &&&&&&&C.&Mr.&White&smokes&in&the&zoo. &&&&&&&D.&Mary&picks&up&the&litter&(捡起垃圾)&in&the&zoo.
理解下列词组的含义,并造句。
  “cut”用法归纳。
  cut up意为“切碎”,如:
根据短文内容,选择正确答案:This is my first day in our new school. In the morning, I help my new teacher Mr. Hu put some new English textbooks into a big box. And then I carry it to the classroom. The box is very heavy.I walk very slowly(慢) with the big heavy box in my arms.& A boy runs very fast to me. He can’t stop(停止). Oh, dear! My box drops on the floor and there are books everywhere on the floor.'I’m very sorry.' The boy says again and again. He helps me to pick up(捡起) all the books. He then helps me to carry the books to our classroom. Who is he? He is my classmate. His name is Jim. He comes to China with his father. He comes from England.【小题1】In the morning, I help ________to carry the box to our classroom.A.my parentsB.my new classmateC.my new teacherD.my good friend Jim【小题2】My box drops on the floor because________.A.I walk very slowly with itB.I walk very fast with itC.Jim walks very slowly to me D.Jim runs very fast and he can’t stop【小题3】Jim is new. He is________.A.an American boyB.an English boyC.a teacherD.a Chinese boy【小题4】Later, ________carry the box of books to our classroom.A.Jim and IB.Jim, Mr.Hu and IC.Mr. Hu and JimD.some of my classmate and I【小题5】Jim and I are_________.A.the same ageB.in the same bedroomC.in the same classD.Mr. Hu’s workmates(同事)
根据短文内容,选择正确答案:This is my first day in our new school. Inthe morning, I help my new teacher Mr. Hu put some new English textbooks into abig box. And then I carry it to the classroom. The box is very heavy.I walk very slowly(慢) with the big heavy box in myarms.& A boy runs very fast to me. He can’t stop(停止). Oh, dear! My box drops onthe floor and there are books everywhere on the floor.'I’m very sorry.' The boy says again andagain. He helps me to pick up(捡起) all the books. He then helps me to carry the books to ourclassroom. Who is he? He is my classmate. His name isJim. He comes to China with his father. He comes from England.1.In the morning, I help ________to carrythe box to our classroom.
A.my parents
B.my new classmate
C.my new teacher
D.my good friend Jim
2.My box drops on the floorbecause________.
A.I walk very slowly with it
B.I walk very fast with it
C.Jim walks very slowly to me
D.Jim runs very fast and he can’t stop
3.Jim is new. He is________.
A.an American boy
B.an English boy
C.a teacher
D.a Chinese boy
4.Later, ________carry the box of books toour classroom.
A.Jim and I
B.Jim, Mr.Hu and I
C.Mr. Hu and Jim
D.some of my classmate and I
5.Jim and I are_________.
A.the same age
B.in the same bedroom
C.in the same class
D.Mr. Hu’s workmates(同事)
  Do you drive your children to school?
  Every year,hundreds of children are killed or injured trying to get to and from their school.Many are subjected to unnecessary hazards(碰巧)by inconsiderate(淡漠的)parents who stop their cars outside school entrances to set down or pick up passengers.
  School keep clear markings
  In an attempt to ensure that children can cross the road to and from their school safely,SCHOOL KEEP CLEAR markings are placed on the road surface outside the school entrance.These markings not only highlight the school entrance to other road users,but also indicate an area that should be kept clear of stationary vehicles.This allows approaching drivers to see a child standing on the pavement waiting to cross and it also allows the child to see the approaching traffic.Parking or stopping in these designated(指定的)areas is potentially dangerous.
  How can you help?
  ·Give yourself plenty of time to get to school.
  ·If there is congestion(交通拥挤)near the school,park a little further away and walk.
  ·Do not stop or park on SCHOOL KEEP CLEAR markings,even to set down or pick up passengers.
  ·Avoid(避免)parking on the opposite side of the road to these markings.
  ·Do not reverse(倒车)your car into school entrances in order to turn around.
  ·Do not double park outside schools.
  School entrances should be kept clear by drivers.Inconsiderate parking could prove very dangerous for children.
Every year,hundreds of children are killed or injured when they are ________.
studying in the school
playing on the busy road
riding to school
trying to get to and from their school
Many of these accidents happened because some parents ________.
are inconsiderate to stop their cars outside school entrances
always drive their children to school
don’t pay more attention to the busy road
are always careless driving
SCHOOL KEEP C LEAR markings are placed on the road surface in order to ensure that ________.
parents can see the children cross the road clearly
children can cross the road to and from their school safely
drivers can park their car in the school easily
children can find their parents’ cars safely
What does the underlined phrase ‘‘pick up’’ mean here in Chinese?
What can you do to help if you are a parent?
Give yourself plenty of time to get to school.
Park a little further away and walk.
Do not stop or park on SCHOOL KEEP CLEAR markings.
All the above.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Don't pick the flower in the garden.pick 为什么不用pick up.
紫兰梦惜1718
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
pick up是掘地,捡起,获得,使恢复精神,加快,看到,随便地认识的意思pick是摘的意思 此句话是不要摘花园里的话
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 pick me 的文章

随机推荐