Medic silver
Chemist silver
Chemist gold
Medic bronze
Jeweler gold
View mobile websiteGenesis Science Mission Online Store
Genesis Science Mission
Online Store
Get this simple copy of God's word, the Holy Bible in pdf format.
This program
simulates many aspects of lunar recession and the slowing of the
Earth's rotation. It includes source code for use with
and .& $15
Custom Search你看不到我~
看不到我……
视频: 国际资讯:《奇迹Online》系列新作《Mu the Genesis》试玩视频
<mendVideo();
分享给好友
国际资讯:《奇迹Online》系列新作《Mu the Genesis》试玩视频
下载至电脑
扫码用手机看
用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看
二维码2小时内有效
把视频贴到Blog或BBS&&
<input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value=''>
flash地址:
<input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value=''>
手机扫码分享视频
二维码2小时内有效
国际资讯:《奇迹Online》系列新作《Mu the Genesis》试玩视频
扫码用手机继续看
用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看
二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友
没有优酷APP?立即下载
请根据您的设备选择下载版本
由 WEBZEN 子公司 WEBZEN MOBILE 所开发的手机游戏《Mu the Genesis》(iOS / Android)在今天首度公开了游玩影片。在影片中除了可看到使用本作特徵之一的「灵魂骑兵」战斗场面之外,也可确认当中所使用的技能、道具以及使用者介面等系统。
万万表情系列(VIP会员专享)
泡芙表情系列(VIP会员专享)
暴漫表情系列(VIP会员专享)
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 48 Steam Achievements
Title: Genesis Online
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 5 Nov, 2015
Play Genesis Online
Free to Play
About This Game
Build your house of dream, create different things such as: blocks, interior, exterior, clothes, weapons, food and etc. Customize your character. Arrange your world and travel to beautiful locations with your friends. Explore dangerous dungeons but be careful. Master the farming of the game with a lot of types of plants. Sell produced items to other players or buy from them. You can play with your Facebook friends together and send them ingame telegrams.
Genesis Online is waiting for you!
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Pentium 4 2000MHz
Memory: 1024 MB RAM
Graphics: GeForce 5700
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 400 MB available space
Sound Card: any
Recommended:
Processor: Core i5
Memory: 2048 MB RAM
Graphics: GeForce 250GTS
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 400 MB available space
Sound Card: any
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
(44 reviews)
Mostly Negative
(1,113 reviews)
stuck at loading screen
Never got my fences or anything for that matter
Minecraft copy no. Pros: - there are emotes, dances and other stuff- you have your own private small space to build whatever you want and you can always teleport back to it- there are ...quests?Negative:- there is currency in this game, which can be bought with microtransactions and earned from quests aswellCons:- there is error for alot of people that doesnt let them enter the game- minecraft ripoff, i didnt even need to say this, you can see it the moment you open the store page for this game- of course its made for children- no one plays it- quests are bugged- developers abandoned it- it takes pretty long time to &teleport& , around 30 seconds- for some reason it didnt let me place block under myself when i jumped- from what've seen seems like there arent many different block types- all achievements on steam are hidden, however they and their progress are displayed in game
I quite like this game. The only thing i didnt like its not very clear instructions on what to do for eg how do you find the gems and building is not clear.
this is one of the best games in the uneverse
SUPER OP !
Product received for free
i oplayed for an hour or two only before being gtiefed and killed in my own world
Awesome game, hundreds of hours of gameplay.
All the time I have on this game is the main loading screen.
its like indeed minecraft but we don't need to buy the game!!
can u put WEY MORE TREES PLZ I COULDN'T FIND A SINGLE TREE
i have REAL friends now.Thanks.0/360hissssssssssssssssss
seems the game already dead with problem to connect to server, stuck at loading screen & not even other announcement from dev...
the game is slow at loding
Waiting for this game is like waiting for my cat to finish giving birth. Hasnt stopped loading and been waiting for about 10 mins, could finish watching a netflix series before it finishes loading.0/10
its just...... bad.
This game is good I really enjoy the 4 hour loading screen it gives me time to contemplate life and how I am wasting my time. This really is a deep game you really get to feel what it is like to be an actual human being. Well onwards from the loading screen I am greeted by a little elf on my desk (great feature btw) I ask him how he got here he told me that I am developing into a human too fast and he is here to stop me BOIBOMB B OBMBOMBOM BOOM BOOM BASH BAHSBH BOOM BOOMB PUNCH PUNCH BOOM BOOM we are fighting this is instense I must active ate my powers GO GO GADGET boom SO H)BOM BOMB MBISH BASH BOOM BOMB OOMNB OBOOM BOOM BASH BAHSB I am running out of mana I need more mana. You see I am only a lvl. 91 wizard and I have not unlocked the booster for my mana. THIS IS A TOUGH ENEMIY one of toughest so far through my battlies I must fdefeat this elf to live a huma nlifge, anime battle music intensifies DAH DHADHADHADHAHDA HDADAH DHA DHA DHAD AHDAHDAH HDAUDNDUDNDDUND YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT ME YOU ELF!!! I get rekt because he is p2w ?????? reported nerd get a life. But wait I never had one before this, this game has given me a life. Thanks!Minecraft is a sandbox construction game created by Mojang AB founder Markus Persson, and inspired by the Infiniminer, Dwarf Fortress and Dungeon Keeper games. Gameplay involves players interacting with the game world by placing and breaking various types of blocks in a three-dimensional environment. In this environment, players can build creative structures, creations, and artwork on multiplayer servers and singleplayer worlds across multiple game modes.Minecraft is available to all players for EUR19.95 (US$26.95, ?17.32). When purchased, singleplayer and multiplayer game modes can be played using the downloadable stand-alone launcher. The official demo is free, but has a time limit. Minecraft development started around May 10, 2009, and pre-orders for the full game started being accepted on June 13, 2009. Minecraft's official release date was November 18, 2011. On September 20, 2014, Minecraft for the computer became the best-selling PC game of all time. On December 31, 2015, Minecraft for the computer reached 22 million sales.On August 16, 2011, Minecraft: Pocket Edition was released for the Sony Xperia Play gaming smartphone. After its exclusivity with Sony expired, it was released for Android devices on October 7, 2011, and iOS devices on November 17, 2011 for US$6.99. On April 2, 2014, Minecraft was released for the Amazon Fire TV. It contains all the same features as the Pocket Edition as well as support for the Fire TV's controller. On December 10, 2014, Minecraft: Pocket Edition was released for Windows Phone 8.1. On January 10, 2015, Minecraft: Pocket Edition reached 30 million sales.On May 9, 2012, Minecraft was released for the Xbox 360 on Xbox Live Arcade for US$20, where it subsequently broke every previous sales record.On February 11, 2013, Minecraft: Pi Edition was released for the Raspberry Pi. The Pi Edition was intended as an educational tool for novice programmers and users are encouraged to open and change the game's code using its API. There were never any subsequent updates and the edition is now officially discontinued.On December 17, 2013, Minecraft was released for the PlayStation 3 on the PlayStation Store for US$19.99. The release was almost identical to the Xbox 360 Edition and was developed in tandem with the Xbox 360 Edition from then on.On June 26, 2014, the Xbox 360 & PlayStation 3 editions' sales passed the number of sales for the PC edition of Minecraft, leaving the Minecraft series having sold more than 72 million copies world-wide and becoming the third best-selling video game of all time.Minecraft was released for the PlayStation 4 on September 4, 2014, the Xbox One on September 5, 2014 and the PlayStation Vita on October 14, 2014.On September 15, 2014, Mojang AB and all of its assets (including Minecraft) were purchased by Microsoft for US$2.5 billion. On July 29, 2015, Minecraft was released for the universal Windows 10 platform as an adaptation of the Pocket Edition.On December 17, 2015, the Wii U Edition was released.
waited 12 hours for it to load, nothing happend.
Was this review helpful?
I had a lot of fun uninstalling this game.
Was this review helpful?
seems the game already dead with problem to connect to server, stuck at loading screen & not even other announcement from dev...
Was this review helpful?
this game looks good but i cant even get past the loading screen. it gets a little past halfway then stops. i would like a update to fix this.
Was this review helpful?
The houses in the pictures aren't even buildable this game is nothing like the photos I am utterly disappointed how could you lie to me.
Was this review helpful?
Waiting for this game is like waiting for my cat to finish giving birth. Hasnt stopped loading and been waiting for about 10 mins, could finish watching a netflix series before it finishes loading.0/10
Was this review helpful?
Like Wtf... just a rip off of MineCraft
Was this review helpful?
Let me tell you a story, a story of how NOT to leech of a more succesful game.The story of Genesis Online.Genesis OnlineGensis Online is a game that is basicly minecraft,but worse.GraphicsI feel like adressing this as it is a real problem right.The grapics are,next to ugly af also very missleading. See those flying bushes?you get wood from them. See that stuff on the ground?its nothing,just free exp. I could go on with this but I guess you get the point.GameplayIncase of you being unfimiliar with minecraft,this game is basicly ????
a game where you survive in a world with other players. You have your own private space where you can build, but watch it as it is not really large(it has a decent size so maybe you can build something there) but getting anything is tidious as ????. There is different servers for other areas,farming materials?you do that on those.You can level up your character by getting experience,which you can get by farming blocks.What do the Level ups do?increase your health,but since this game is kind of dead and since there are no monsters,its useless through. There is a shop in this game which brings me to the next pointP2w? I did not play for too long, but from everything I have seen in this game? Yes,it is.What did you except anyways? The dev that made this game is also the same dev that made Blockade3D- another trash game that should really not be on steam. OverallHorrific minecraft clone with p2w features and dead servers. Not recommended
Was this review helpful?
Was this review helpful?
Like Fallout 4 without any content10/10 IGuN
Was this review helpful?
dont get this game. please dont
Was this review helpful?
i like this for a steam achievment!
Was this review helpful?
Only play this game if you're looking for a horrible game. You cannot progress because there are no more trees, who are needed in order to progress. It's basically a minecraft rip-off.
Was this review helpful?
849 people found this review funny
This game made me go outside.EDIT: i now have a social life.
Was this review helpful?
560 people found this review funny
exit button works. 10/10
Was this review helpful?
I hate this game. When I first loaded it up the INVENTORY screen crashed me, that was a pretty ?????? move considering that was one of my first quests. This is not only a minecraft clone but a ???? one at that as it made me want to cry myself to sleep at night and never love again. With glitchy quests and horrible loud noises it made me want to go outside and get some sunlight for once.Love Will,XOXOXOXOXOXP.S I can see why this is tagged as a psycological horror. :(
Was this review helpful?
15 people found this review funny
This game, if you haven't picked up on the other reviews, is pretty bad.What I understand as the premise of the game is that you're trying to make your house look cool by gathering materials from the biomes.Aesthetics- You have decent ambience for the loading screen, and that's the ONLY part of the game you will hear music in.- It felt like the Developers couldn't figure out whether to make the sounds realistic or fictional, but they're pretty bad nontheless.- The HUD(Heads-Up Display) is awful, making the chat box look basic, and the menus look like they're put onto parchment paper, which is a &no& in my book.- THE PLAYERS.....I still haven't slept. But to be honest here, they look like bobbleheads, only 5 times creepier.- World Design is not that well, and I am considering the scars left by other players.Pros- Minecraft for the poor? (Then again, there's Trove)Cons- Microtransactions in a building game? Really?- The Biomes NEVER reset (as far as I could tell), so you'll be scrounging for wood.- Your house won't have much space unless you spend real money on the game (Thanks, Microtransactions!).ConclusionUnless you feel like playing an obvious clone of Minecraft, don't play this game.
Was this review helpful?
307 people found this review funny
If you ever wanted a reason to hang your self, here it is.
Was this review helpful?
&My doctor asked me if I knew what gave me PTSD&I showed him this game&He now has PTSD and a restraining order on me&I also need a new doctor
Was this review helpful?
My favorite part of the game is the starter pack, it has everything you need!A noose, a chair, and a note to your family!66/6 - &God is dead, and this is the true form of Satan.& -IGN
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 fifa online3网吧 的文章

随机推荐