cs go和battlefieldsteam cs go买哪个好好一些???

Forum SidebarEvents/Features-->
Active: 2290 usersBattlefield 4
EA has officially announced Battlefield 4, in the shape of an exclusive beta for those who pre-order Medal of Honor: Warfighter Limited Edition.This news first appeared over the weekend, when Origin – EA's digital distribution platform – carried an advertisement mentioning a BF4 beta.“Though Battlefield and Medal of Honor Warfighter each offer players a completely unique experience, they are united by their underlying technology base – Frostbite. These are two of the hottest shooters, coming together to deliver a one-two punch of action, intensity and shooter entertainment,” said Frank Gibeau, President of EA Labels.Access to the exclusive beta will be available in Autumn 2013, and further details on Battlefield 4 will be revealed at a later date, said EA.Medal of Honor: Warfighter will be released on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC in North America on October 23, 2012, and in the UK on October 26, 2012.Well uh....I don't know quite what to say...Will update with more news as it comes in, but kind of disappointed they're seeming to just move onto the next one.
Torte de Lini
Man, fuck that. I am not buying BF4 unless its beyond good and new and innovative.
/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
That probably means they're heading for a ~yearly release of alternately BF and MoH, just like the CoD crap.Probably just a bigger expansion pack for BF3... I wonder what they could offer in gameplay changes that would really justify a new game.
/lechocopaw
On July 18
chocopaw wrote:That probably means they're heading for a ~yearly release of alternately BF and MoH, just like the CoD crap.Probably just a bigger expansion pack for BF3... I wonder what they could offer in gameplay changes that would really justify a new game.I'd wager big dollars on them continuing with advertising Frostbite like it's the most innovative thing ever.Also, with , that's basically the nail in the coffin for me to stop giving a shit unless this is just amazingly fantastic.
Given EA's stock prices, I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't a last ditch effort to not go bankrupt.
I sure hope it doesn't work :DSince I'm still boycotting EA, I won't be buying it, but I honestly don't think I'll be missing out on much.
Who called in the fleet?
askTeivospy
would be nice if they actually had significant destruction like in BC2.. as well as terrain deformationwont pay 70$ though lol
Torte de Lini
On July 18
Candadar wrote:On July 18
chocopaw wrote:That probably means they're heading for a ~yearly release of alternately BF and MoH, just like the CoD crap.Probably just a bigger expansion pack for BF3... I wonder what they could offer in gameplay changes that would really justify a new game.I'd wager big dollars on them continuing with advertising Frostbite like it's the most innovative thing ever.Also, with , that's basically the nail in the coffin for me to stop giving a shit unless this is just amazingly fantastic.Wow, no wonder people pirate.
/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Disengaged
Too early. TOO EARLY!!God damnit, don't become like COD and shit out games out of your ass.
On July 18
askTeivospy wrote:would be nice if they actually had significant destruction like in BC2.. as well as terrain deformationwont pay 70$ though lolYeah $70 is fucking ridiculous. You would think with EA's stock hitting the shitter they wouldn't do this kind of shit.
BeMannerDuPenner
too early yes. but if it comes out late 2014 its a 3 year gap. still fast for a full 4 on battlefield but still not that bad. and tbh bf3 is a great game. 2014 might maybe be late enough for new consoles to be out by then so they arent held back by current gen technology. it could very well be a great game with plenty reasons to get it. so dont hate yet. way too early.
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
Honestly, I hope that BF4 would be the sequel to the BF2142 series because I loved the action in Titan mode, similar to the Operation Metro camping style but more space. EA is going the Activision route with alternating BF series and MoH series per year. They obviously can't pump out DLCs forever with Premium out as a one-time price.
Venture Capital is better off spent on lottery tickets rather than investing in E-S you'll get a far better return. The difference is simple: Koreans are tryharding at the game, foreigners are tryharding in real-life.
On July 18
Phelix wrote:Honestly, I hope that BF4 would be the sequel to the BF2142 series because I loved the action in Titan modeSame here!
On July 18
askTeivospy wrote:would be nice if they actually had significant destruction like in BC2.. as well as terrain deformationwont pay 70$ though lolYeah $70 is fucking ridiculous. You would think with EA's stock hitting the shitter they wouldn't do this kind of shit.The cost of games actually goes up slower than the rate of inflation, for example SC1 cost more than SC2 after adjusting for inflation. $70 will be standard for every company within 5 years.
On July 18
jalstar wrote:On July 18
askTeivospy wrote:would be nice if they actually had significant destruction like in BC2.. as well as terrain deformationwont pay 70$ though lolYeah $70 is fucking ridiculous. You would think with EA's stock hitting the shitter they wouldn't do this kind of shit.The cost of games actually goes up slower than the rate of inflation, for example SC1 cost more than SC2 after adjusting for inflation. $70 will be standard for every company within 5 years.You can not seriously think this is attributed to inflation and not EA's blatant greed that they've been showing.There is absolutely no reason for a PC game to cost $70 these days. None. Most of those costs in the past came from the payment of shipping and handling and paying people to hold your game and all that. Them selling it for $70 on a DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION site is just plain old greed. Especially a digital distribution site they own and don't have to pay royalties too. And Autumn 2013 Beta means Holiday 2013 release. There is no way they'd put beta in Autumn just wait another year to sell it and there's no way in hell EA is going to release a major game like this in spring or summer. They'll release it during the holiday season like they do all their games.
blade55555
On July 18
chocopaw wrote:That probably means they're heading for a ~yearly release of alternately BF and MoH, just like the CoD crap.Probably just a bigger expansion pack for BF3... I wonder what they could offer in gameplay changes that would really justify a new game.Not yearly, it's not coming out till 2014 and Battlefield 3 came out october 2011.
So if it goes by 3 year increments then that's not to bad.
Although not sure if I will buy it or not, probably will but not the day it comes out.
When I think of something else, something will go here
ugh...way too early to announce it. the whole series is just feeling more and mre like CoD. Just pumping out titles left and right.
With 3 upcoming expansions why would they announce this so soon? I don't get it ?_?
WriterSouma: EU MM is just Russian Roulette. Literally.
Screw you guys, I'm fucking pumped for BF4. BF series is best FPS series on the market today hands down. Maybe this one will have BF 2143 as an expansion.
&En taro adun, Executor.&
On July 18
Chriscras wrote:Screw you guys, I'm fucking pumped for BF4. BF series is best FPS series on the market today hands down. Maybe this one will have BF 2143 as an expansion.Screw you guys I'm fucking pumped for BF5. BF is the best FPS series on the market today hands down. Maybe this one will have BF 2143 as an expansion.Screw you guys I'm fucking pumped for BF6. BF is the best FPS series on the market today hands down. Maybe this one will have BF 2143 as an expansion.The joke is that Battlefield 2142 is never going to be touched again, EA is too obsessed with the GRITTY SO REAL BROWN AND BLOOM REALIIIISSSSMMMMMMM
seems a little bit earlybf 3 is still played alot
Total Annihilation Zero /
Original banner artwork:
The contents of this webpage are copyright & 2016 Team Liquid. All Rights Reserved.[text]关灯返回顶部&>&【CS GO】过去的练枪图弱爆了
提示请下载最新的flash插件拖动播放器【CS GO】过去的练枪图弱爆了都来打鸟吧分享收藏0在线0弹幕0香蕉0
都来打鸟吧 简介都来打鸟吧[+展开简介]
官方下载功能反馈本站不提供任何视听上传服务,所有内容均来自视频分享站点所提供的公开引用资源。Copyright (C)
AcFun. 保留所有权利

我要回帖

更多关于 cs go 饰品交易吧 的文章

随机推荐