没错,每场游戏我都天将雄师大获全胜胜_英文歌低名

魔导游戏广告之前的女唱英文歌叫什么名字_百度知道
魔导游戏广告之前的女唱英文歌叫什么名字
魔导游戏广告之前的女唱英文歌叫什么名字
s likeHt even give 're just so prettyAll around the world, pretty girlsJump the line, get what we wantWd cost meThey pray that Iggy-Iggy give &#39, bring the noiseIt's just so funnyLike bees to the honeyAll around the world, pretty girlsJump the line, pretty girlsWipe the floor with all the boysPour the drinks, babyThey don&#39, pretty girlsJump the line, to the frontDre just so prettyHm killing them softlyI would spend time with you but that'em one more timeIggsWhat&#39, get what we wantWe&#39, get what we wantWe's just so funnyLike bees to the honeyAll around the world, to the frontDo what we like, they&#39, enter
in line between the beauty and a beastSround to LAYou can betcha&#39, but they don're just so prettyIf you ask me, hit 's Iggy-IggsWe&#39?From Australia &#39, pretty girlsWipe the floor with all the boysPour the drinks, to the frontDo what we like, bring the noiseWe're so predictableSome things don&#39, thick cakePretty Girls - Britney Spears, pretty girlsWipe the floor with all the boysPour the drinks, get what we wantWe't changeThe girls roll upWindows roll downEyes on usJaws on the groundWatch them goIt&#39?All around the world, pretty girlsWipe the floor with all the boysPour the drinks, is it true that these men are from MarsIs that why they be acting bizarreEvery time I walk out of my house it&#39, wherever the girls go, bring the noiseWe're just so prettyAll around the world, don&#39, Britney, good would make you lose your mindAll of the boys begging Bre just so prettyAll around the world, I&#39, the whole world want a pieceBt changeThe girls roll upWindows roll downEyes on usJaws on the groundWatch them goIt'em one more glanceSee,Iggy AzaleaAll around the world, BritWe't get the jokesJre just so prettyTell me, bring the noiseWe't see me rolling my eyesThey buzzing around me like fliesThey got one thing on their mindsSome things don'em one more chanceBut busy Iggy wouldn't you know that it&#39, to the frontDre just so prettyAll around the world, pretty girlsJump the line, boys followWe be keeping them up on their toesT
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求几首动感的英文歌,我用来给游戏配音的~_百度知道
求几首动感的英文歌,我用来给游戏配音的~
求几首动感的英文歌,我用来给游戏配音的~比如跑跑卡丁车这种刺激的游戏
我有更好的答案
凯莉 04 Without You 玛利亚01 Burning 玛丽亚·亚瑞唐多 02 Mona Lisa Eyes 玛丽亚·亚瑞唐多03 Mercy 玛丽亚·亚瑞唐多 04 Cross Every River 玛丽亚·亚瑞唐多 05 That Day 玛丽亚·亚瑞唐多 06 Catch Me If I Fall 玛丽亚·亚瑞唐多07 I Need You 玛丽亚·亚瑞唐多 08 A Thousand Nights 玛丽亚·亚瑞唐多 09 Riding Out The Storm 玛丽亚·亚瑞唐多 01 Bye Bye 玛利亚.凯莉 05 I Still Believe 玛利亚.凯莉 03 Hero 玛利亚.凯莉 08 My All 玛利亚.凯莉 06 Touch My Body 玛利亚.凯莉 07 Touch My Body 玛利亚.凯莉 09 I Wish You Well 玛利亚.凯莉 02 I Stay In Love 玛利亚
alicia keys ——no one艾薇儿——complicatednba2007中背景音乐citty——them ballersremember the namelenka——trouble is a friend
Genie In A Bottle
Sum41的都蛮合适的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁为什么我登录QQ游戏大厅后背景唱英文歌_百度知道
为什么我登录QQ游戏大厅后背景唱英文歌
为什么我登录QQ游戏大厅后背景唱英文歌 有时候还说新闻 卸载重安装了也不行
用金山杀毒也不行 怎么解决啊
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励10(财富值+经验值)+提问者悬赏10(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
Hey Oh - Tragédie
Ho ho ho ho ho
Ho ho ho ho ho
Ho ho ho ho
Ho ho ho ho ho
Ho ho ho ho
Ho ho ho ho ho
Ho ho ho ho ho
Est-ce que tu m'entends hey ho
Est-ce que tu me sens hey ho
Touche moi je suis là hey ho
Ho ho ho ho ho ho ho
S'il te plais réponds moi hey ho
Un geste suffira hey ho
Est-ce que tu m'aper ois hey ho
Ho ho ho ho ho ho ho
Ca fait longtemps en bas de ta fenêtre
J'appelle vainement mais personne ne répond
Fais juste un signe pour montrer que t'es là
Ho yé ho ho ho ho ho
Est-ce que tu m'entends hey ho
Est-ce que tu me sens hey ho
Touche moi je suis là hey ho
Ho ho ho ho ho ho ho
S'il te plais réponds moi hey ho
Un geste suffira...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌,男的唱的,很嗨,经常有那种网页游戏广告的音乐,里面我听到歌词有and away ._百度知道
有一首英文歌,男的唱的,很嗨,经常有那种网页游戏广告的音乐,里面我听到歌词有and away .
男的唱的,经常有那种网页游戏广告的音乐有一首英文歌,里面我听到歌词有and away ,很嗨
I will……
或者 亡灵序曲
你酷狗打出 I will
它不是有歌曲出来么?
男的唱的阿我是qq音乐
没事 一样搜索
打出来那几个字
不好意思啊,是0
我不小心点到了。
是一届世界杯的主题曲。
其他类似问题