steam 分成比例买卖比例是多少

当前位置: > Valve将通过Steam玩家手机号展开禁号处理(图)
Valve将通过Steam玩家手机号展开禁号处理(图)时间:日13:45来源:大河网
原标题:Valve将通过Steam玩家手机号展开禁号处理(图)
  (原标题:Valve新防外挂政策将通过Steam玩家手机号展开禁号处理)  据外媒报道,自整合Steam平台之后,Valve通过Valve Anti CheatVAC系统推行了越来越严格的防外挂政策。去年,这家公司就向开发者开放了直接禁掉违规玩家账号的权限。现在,它又将这一禁令的范围进一步扩大。VAC技术支持页面更新的内容显示,开发者将能够根据玩家绑定的电话号码展开禁号处理。  未来,如果玩家某个账号被禁,那么由同一个手机号码注册的其他账号也将在违规期间被禁,即便其他账号跟被禁账号并不在同一款游戏下。另外,遭到禁号处罚的手机号码将被停用3个月时间,也就是说,在这段期间内,玩家不能用该号码进行任何的新号申请行为,并且禁号的时间还会伴随次数的增多而加长。  据悉,该功能并不会在所有游戏中推出,它将由开发者自行决定是否要加入。目前,Steam上人气游戏《反恐精英:全球攻势》就率先用上了它。
本文相关推荐
16-02-2716-03-0116-03-0816-03-1616-03-2816-04-28
Copyright ©
All Right Reserved. 全球新闻网所有文章来源网络,如有侵权请联系我们删除!TOS国际服购买下载详细教程-更新Steam老司机教程&淘宝购买注意事项 5.11更新
可用积分 点
APP积分 点
本帖最后由 syjsxxjy 于
17:04 编辑
商店地址(不用魔法上网,请使用浏览器访问):
DLC1:& &(该DLC在免费开放之后被删除)
DLC2:& &(该DLC在免费开放之后被删除)
DLC3:& &(该DLC在免费开放之后被删除)
请使用浏览器访问,steam客户端想看需要魔法上网。
如果还是提示不支持你的地区,请退出已经登录的steam帐号再访问,如果还是不行请使用谷歌浏览器的隐身模式。
首先这个Sub是锁区的,锁大陆港澳台还有韩国日本,同时也不可以跨区赠送。这个链接只是用cc大法跨区查看,只能看看信息资讯等,不可以用来购买。
截止当前发贴日期的sub信息:& &←以后的sub可以在steam数据库查看。
好多人问于是我越补充越长,因为steam协议比较麻烦,所以有点多没办法。。。
关于购买方法,我本来不想介绍的,由于不懂steam的玩家不少,而且steam的水很深,所以我简单介绍一下。代理跨区购买本身违反steam协议(跨区购买会收到steam警告),我无法做出100%安全的保证,所以下面这个方法所有风险请自行承担。
---------------------以下是不怎么会死的购买流程---------------------------------------------------------------
1.选择一个不被锁的地区,用代--理切换到那个地区的IP。然后注册一个新的steam帐号。
2.登录steam,找到tree of savior,然后点击“免费下载”(让游戏入库,可以不下载完,只要你的库里面有就可以)。
2.1搜索不到游戏解决方法:手动换地区(Steam客户端右上角名字-&账户明细-&右边更新商店/国家地区-&选择“其它”(改成美国或者新加坡之类没被锁的地区))
2.2无法添加游戏入库/点了免费游戏没有反应解决方法(该问题是因为网络原因,包括vpn线路有问题): 重启Steam重新登录Steam,更换魔v法p上n网,换个姿势,洗个脸,整容,把电脑砸了。Steam经常抽,这个属于正常情况,♂
3.购买DLC(必须是库里存在的游戏才可以购买DLC)。
4.下载游戏。
注意事项:
1.使用新帐号的原因是因为没有在其它商店地区(例如国区)产生过消费,所以不容易被认定为跨区购买,这个风险比较小,另外没有在其它地区进行过消费的帐号也可以使用。
2.付款方式:随意选择。付款方式跟跨区没有任何关系,你可以用任何国家的信用卡在任何商店地区买东西(假装你在旅游),所以如果你有信用卡(visa mastercard jcb 等)以及该商店地区存在的任何支付手段,不要在淘宝买充值卡,有信用卡就自己买。
2.1淘宝购买注意事项(没有信用卡时): 直接购买 Tree of Savior 游戏DLC礼物(不要买俄区礼物),然后让卖家发送给你礼物。原因是如果卖家如果发给你非法礼物,你的帐号被Steam查封的话,卖家的帐号也会被Steam查封,所以卖非法礼物的淘宝奸商还是比较少的,而steam充值卡遇到黑卡你只能自认倒霉。
不要买steam充值卡/点数&&不要买steam充值卡/点数&&不要买steam充值卡/点数(我就吓唬吓唬你们♂)
3.减少风险:以后玩游戏时候的IP尽量和你买游戏的IP(货币地区/商店地区)保持一致,并且千万不要再其它的商店地区消费(除非你真的换地区了,不过这样的话你还是用大号买吧),如果只是看看商店内容不消费的话,不玩游戏的时候不开vpn也可以。
---------------------想知道自己怎么死的请接着看---------------------------------------------------------------
这里所说的地区是商店地区,也就是货币地区,也就是你产生消费最后按结算的货币种类所区分的地区(这里简单介绍,steam的地区限制种类挺多的,锁购买,锁运行,锁激活,还有全锁的,想深入了解了可以去贴吧找),不是你资料写的地区,资料里的地区随意改。货币地区的查看方式在客户端右上角点账户明细,然后右边显示的地区,这个不要乱改。
再补充一点steam帐号和游戏的关系,steam只是负责买卖,以及激活运行的相关事宜。跟你在游戏里的行为没有任何关系,如果你开挂导致被游戏商封号,这个时候你的steam帐号不受任何影响,还可以买其它游戏玩其它游戏,只是你无法再登录大树。假如你违反steam的协议,跨区购买被发现,而且后果很严重,那steam就直接把你steam帐号封了,从此你steam账户里的所有游戏全部作废。所以不要认为游戏里不作死,steam上就可以瞎作死。steam和游戏商有时候并不是一家人。
如果想用大号的小伙伴,+1党之类的,也可以按照上面的思路谨慎操作,开vpn换地区(不是换资料,是在账户明细里换),然后买完tos之后一段时间内尽量不要再其它地区产生消费,以减少风险。这个我没有试过,我跨区时候都是用的小号,所以不作任何保证,同时也不建议使用大号购买,如果实在想用大号,可以等免费开放之后,去下免费的,没有产生消费的话不违反steam协议。
最后的最后,千万千万不要在俄区购买,尽管看上去很便宜,这个涉及的问题很多(俄区既然比其它区便宜那么多,那么G胖必然会加强监管手段),如果你不是真的在俄区,或者有靠谱的手段,千万不要在俄区买。
以上是我自己跨区的经验,如果有更好的,欢迎指教。
------------------Steam深水教程,各种steam购买激活游玩问题,想成为老司机请进-------------------------
如何查看锁区教程:/t-1
标题:【教程】徽章/卡片/等级/宝石详解 及升级使用指南
内容:什么是Steam徽章/卡片/等级/宝石 及它们的作用,以及常用工具
标题:【教程】账户/市场/商店购买的常见六大问题
内容:Steam购买失败付款未收到游戏、解除Steam受限账户、账号被盗的申诉流程、市场受限的解除方法、国区游戏的激活以及是否能在国外畅玩、如何更改Steam账户购买区域
标题:【教程】购买不卡单技巧
内容:steam网页端银联付款不卡单秒到付教程,有效避免购买失败、扣了钱没有游戏
标题:【教程】页面打不开、图片不显示的处理方法
内容:Steam页面出现白屏、黑屏、图片显示错误、布局错乱的处理方法
以上来自:
有人问跨区赠送的话会怎么样,这是接收礼物方看到的信息。
本帖子中包含更多资源
才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?
可用积分 +50
这帖子真心不错。我要推到微博啥的给小伙伴们看看:
这人还没添加签名啦。别再看她啦
可用积分 点
APP积分 点
然而谁来告诉我这是怎么回事。。。♂
本帖子中包含更多资源
才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?
请问用steam钱包冲值安全吗?
还是用paypal安全一些?
可以用钱包里的钱直接买吗? 求教学
准备包VPN冲冲冲&
这人还没添加签名啦。别再看她啦
可用积分 点
APP积分 点
GM 在提前刷好金&&准备开服赚一笔~
这人还没添加签名啦。别再看她啦
可用积分 点
APP积分 点
然而谁来告诉我这是怎么回事。。。♂
请问用steam钱包冲值安全吗?
还是用paypal安全一些?
可以用钱包里的钱直接买吗? 求教学
准备包VPN冲冲冲
千万不要作死买俄区,俄区风险最大♂&
不要跨区购买,跨区购买违反steam协议,安不安全只跟你跨区购买有关,跟付款方式的没关系,steam钱包没用过,我一直信用卡没事。
一个风险较低的的方式就是开着vpn新注册一个号,只在美区买东西。因为你旧帐号再国&
这人还没添加签名啦。别再看她啦
可用积分 点
APP积分 点
请问用steam钱包冲值安全吗?
还是用paypal安全一些?
不要跨区购买,跨区购买违反steam协议,安不安全只跟你跨区购买有关,跟付款方式的没关系,steam钱包没用过,我一直信用卡没事。
一个风险较低的的方式就是开着vpn新注册一个号,只在美区买东西。因为你旧帐号再国区或者其他区消费过,容易造成跨区购买的嫌疑。
我不对这个方法负责,因为跨区购买本身就是违反协议,收到steam警告的风险请自行承担♂
大哥, VISA是有,
steam会不会查visa的来源地? 然后, 你懂得
钱/时间两失, 还没得玩.
账号全新的, 游戏下载中, 只欠付款买单了&
这人还没添加签名啦。别再看她啦
可用积分 点
APP积分 点
请问用steam钱包冲值安全吗?
还是用paypal安全一些?
Steam充值只看地区,不看方式,但是如果用信用卡就必须是visa等的国际信用卡
钱包的话貌似必须使用当地货币充值(不知道冲RMB能不能转USD了,没试过)
PayPal是曲线救国用的,因为会收取高额手续费
这人还没添加签名啦。别再看她啦
可用积分 点
APP积分 点
请问用steam钱包冲值安全吗?
还是用paypal安全一些?
千万不要作死买俄区,俄区风险最大♂
这人还没添加签名啦。别再看她啦
可用积分 点
APP积分 点
不要跨区购买,跨区购买违反steam协议,安不安全只跟你跨区购买有关,跟付款方式的没关系,steam钱包没用 ...
大哥, VISA是有,
钱/时间两失, 还没得玩.
账号全新的, 游戏下载中, 只欠付款买单了
我更新了原帖,你看看吧♂&
他需要多少服务器资源去一个一个查银行卡所在地啊。而且本身steam就是保证你肉身换地区了也可以换区买的,比如你去旅游,你的银行卡肯定不是这个国家的吧。除非你帐号收到的警告太多了。我一直日本区用国内银行卡买&
这人还没添加签名啦。别再看她啦
可用积分 点
APP积分 点
大哥, VISA是有,
他需要多少服务器资源去一个一个查银行卡所在地啊。而且本身steam就是保证你肉身换地区了也可以换区买的,比如你去旅游,你的银行卡肯定不是这个国家的吧。除非你帐号收到的警告太多了。我一直日本区用国内银行卡买从来没出过事,所以跟付款方式没有关系♂
这人还没添加签名啦。别再看她啦
可用积分 点
APP积分 点
大哥, VISA是有,
我更新了原帖,你看看吧♂
这人还没添加签名啦。别再看她啦
Powered by
作者:八毛鱼
你有新的消息steam 好友交易 要多少天_百度知道
steam 好友交易 要多少天
我知道在市场交易要30天而且必须给消费过
但是和好友交易呢 令牌保护15天?? 那如果我憨法封盒莩谷凤贪脯楷换了电脑登录了 是重算了还是咋了 需要消费才能和好友交易吗?
提问者采纳
15天。不重新计算啊。不需要消费也可以
意思就是说我如我现在在家玩 出差去外地 登录这个是累计的? 还有我听说 换地方登录几天内不能交易
能交易。跟地方没关系
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
steam的相关知识
其他1条回答
换电脑登陆要等7天。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 15 Steam Achievements
Title: Broforce
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 15 Oct, 2015
SXSW Gamers Voice Nominee 2014
Minecon Official Selection 2013
A MAZE Official Selection Germany 2013
Ludum Dare #23 – 1st in Humour, 2nd in Fun, 4th in Graphics
Buy Broforce
Buy Broforce 4-Pack
Includes four copies of Broforce - Send the extra copies to your friends!
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
23 November, 2015
The latest update to Broforce includes two new lightning wielding bros of Lambertian origin, the immortal Brolander and thunder god Broden, each with their own attacks and special moves.
TACTICAL OPS!
Tactical missions far behind enemy lines... with a single bro. Players can test their Broforce knowledge in these missions and maybe learn a couple tricks in the process.
SUPPLY DROPS!
All bros now have access to new tactical items like All-American Supply Drops(TM), alien pheromones to distract xenomorphs, and performance enhancing drugs for that extra little boost when the odds are against them.
BROFORCE SOUNDTRACK
The Freedom EP - a five-track album of Broforce music including The Ballad of Rambro and the Broforce theme song - is available for free as part of your Broforce purchase.
You can also purchase the whole Broforce soundtrack produced by Jo Ellis and Deon van Heerden, containing no less than 55 tracks for $4.99...and no, that's not a typo. The soundtrack proceeds go to the musicians, so not only are you investing in some ridiculously cool music, you're also helping said starving musicians to keep making said awesome music.
Featuring the Broforce theme song by Strident, ultra-patriotic tracks The Ballad of Rambro and The Star Spangled Banner, massive percussion ensemble level music, power metal stings and epic hybrid scoring boss battles, this is the sound of a vinyl needle dragging over a disk made of pure testosterone.
It also includes a ton of bonus tracks, such as music from the (mumble mumble)-Award-winning Expendables 3 tie-in game, ExpendaBros, the original proof of concept tracks, and that fiddly-fiddly guitar solo that plays at the end of the levels. Hell yeah!
Deon gives us some fun facts about the making of the Broforce soundtrack:
? Personnel:
Deon van Heerden (Composition, arrangement, guitars, MIDI programming)
Christian Burgess (Drums and percussion)
Jo Ellis (Production, mix and master. Also bass and additional guitars. And cowboy hat.)
? The album's massive percussion tracks were achieved by blending sample libraries with countless layers of live percussion - played by Christian Burgess of Strident - recorded at Jo Ellis' Blue Room Studios, as well as the Ladismith Church Hall.
? This live percussion included standard drum kits, anvils, rain sticks, tablas, djembes and Chris' own body. You know, because we could.
? The album features none of those amp simulators the kids are using nowadays. These are all Vintage Marshalls, baby. A Super Bass and a JCM800, to be precise.
? We used 12 partly for a rich, varied sonic experience, and partly (well, mostly) just because we could.
ROAD TO FREEDOM!
Road to Freedom is the new series that presents a tell-all depiction of independent game development. Set during the final days of Broforce's 3 year development, Road to Freedom provides a frank look into the lives of the people behind the bromance, and delivers their stories in ways as hard-hitting and explosive as Broforce itself.
Episode 6, which will be live in the next two hours, is an epic recount of the final moments to launch. Experience what it was like for us, the Free Lives team, as the clock finally hit zero. If you've missed the previous episodes, you can catch them all on our YouTube channel:
BROFORCE MERCH
Not sure where to get Broforce merch? Our overlord publishers, Devolver Digital, can sort you out .
We're also using the services of RedBubble, a global marketplace for independent artists, to bring you some amazing fan made merchandise, as well as our own official merch. Right now we have the Broforce logo available for you to order as a t-shirt, hoodie, mug, sticker and all things brandable . We'll be adding more art for you soon.
You can also browse fan made art , or submit your own!
Below: Turkey bomb, by Vesner in Poland
“Beneath Broforce's bad puns and bulging biceps lies a brilliant ode to action cinema and retro gaming.”
8.8/10 –
“Play this game. Play it for America.”
9/10 –
“Broforce is pretty much what I had in mind when I invented America.”
About This Game
When evil threatens the world, the world calls on Broforce - an under-funded, over-powered paramilitary organization dealing exclusively in excessive force. Brace your loins with up to four players to run ‘n’ gun as dozens of different bros and eliminate the opposing terrorist forces that threaten our way of life. Unleash scores of unique weapons and set off incredible chain reactions of fire, napalm, and limbs in the name of freedom.
The Broforce: Deliver your own brand of shock and awe with dozens of bros each with their own unique weaponry and special attacks designed to dispatch freedom across the world.
Bro-Op & Deathmatch: Battle terrorism with up to four players in cooperative mode or sever ties with your bros and face each other in several bombastic competitive modes.
Explosion Run: Join up with other bros to tackle these unique time attack levels under the pressure of exploding terrains and mass chaos.
Fully Destructible Everything: Destructible terrain opens up a slew of strategic options while the abundance of Exploding Red Barrels of Justice(TM) can literally level the playing field with one shot.
Level Editor: Design your own playground of destruction with a robust level editor and become the envy of all the other bros by sharing them online. Browse through scores of custom user created levels and complete them to rate their Bro-ness.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core(TM) Duo or faster
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: OpenGL 3.0 compliant video card
Storage: 1300 MB available space
Additional Notes: Gamepad highly recommended.
Minimum:
Processor: 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or better
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Storage: 150 MB available space
Recommended:
Processor: 3.1 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or better
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Storage: 150 MB available space
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core(TM) Duo or faster
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Copyright (C) 2014 Free Lives. All Rights Reserved and Protected by True American Patriots.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Overwhelmingly Positive
(833 reviews)
Overwhelmingly Positive
(13,585 reviews)
If you don't like this game you're a Trump voter. Don't be a Trump voter.
George W. Bush's foreign policy.
Alright alright...I played this game with friends in Multiplayer and all i can say is:HOLY ???? is this game buggy!I cannot even describe it.Overwhelming Lag and yes i was able to try from different connections (5 to be exact, 2 of which not even in the same city) and we switched hosts, tried with different PCs and left some people out to see if someone is causing the issue. No luck.So i rule out a connection issue, BUT even if that would be the case, this game is unbearable in MP.Explosions just going off killing the whole party at spawn, giving you no time to react.The camera is a mess. 10 TIMES (!!!) it got stuck in limbo while our chars were somewhere offscreen.Only kicking everyone was able to fix that.One of my friends kot kicked and then the menu was messed up only showing some entries and some not (including &Continue game&), so he had to restart the whole game.One alien mission was buggy. The facehuggers cept respawning IN MID AIR even though we destroyed everything.On top of that the game is just a giant mess of explosions. Yeah i know it is supposed to be like that, but it just ends up confusing as hell.Even if you try to coordinate with everyone, sometimes things just blow up and the whole screen gets covered in particles and you have no clue where your char is and how to react.In some situations you are also just boned when respawning, if your Bro is just not suited for this job, or if you just can't handle their mechanics.If i had to describe this game in one sentence it would be:Stuff is happenAAAAAAAAANNND i died -.-PS: Fix the final boss!!!
What should i say it is brosome as in this game everything is replaced with bro and yes it if broing difficult but worth your effort to rid the world of evil and unleash the broforce.So if u like a challenge i say Unleash your broforce upon the world and Raise Hell Then Just Leave until u play again
I must say, this game was very enjoyable but became very repetitive about half way through. The reason I do not recommend this game is the final boss is glitchy and I was unable to complete the game because of this.
I am in my upper twenties, and this game is nostalgia heaven.
Growing up watching movies from the 70s, 80s and 90s, this game captures the ture essence of those old school action movies.Game play is amazing, crazy, hectic, everything is an explosion in the game, over the top action and fun.
Loved it.I would recommend using a controller for the game.!
Product received for free
Put it on your bucketlist and play it with your bro!
Don't know what America means ? If you want to know BUY IT !
Product received for free
Admittedly, I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with this game. On the one hand, the satirical and comicly hypermasculine characters and story made me laugh, and the weapons feel powerful and fun to use, especially one (I'm looking at you, Mr Anderbro). On the other hand, however,
Broforce can be unrelentingly cruel with insta death traps and enemy weapons killing you a nanosecond after you spawn, which makes me angry enough to want to eat my own face. However, this rage-state induced by the game's difficulty does make you want to power on just to teach it a lesson, and the feeling of reward after doing so is one of the best feelings you can have playing a game. 8/10
BEST. GAME. EVER.10/10 would bro again
If you live in America and don't have Broforce you are not a true American.
Honestly, I don't see whats so special about this game. It's like Contra without the fun.
I'm unfortunately from Europe, this game makes me cry so hard... I wish I was American, with muscle and guns and true freedom.11/10 would flex upper body in the face of alien terrorist demons again.
emosewa!!!!!!!!!
MERICA!!! that is all...
Controls are messed up. Its acting like multiple keys are stuck, I tested other games and there is nothing wrong with my hardware. Not compatible with Xbox Wireless Controler Adatper for Windows. Unplayable.
Possibly more american than america.
the most engaging side scrolling game ever! broooofoorceeeee
do you Bro? Brah
305 people found this review funny
Bought this game as something to play on the TV with the kids.After 10 hours of gaming my kids were 11 feet tall and benchpressing shipping containers.10/10 would invade other countries again.Thank you BroForce, and god bless America.
Was this review helpful?
Broforce is a great action platformer. I don't think I will write here anything new above everything else that was already said, but this game fully deserves my +1
and besides, I just couldn't recommend it more. It features lots of explosions, varied enemies, fully destructible environment (if you overdo it, you can annihilate everything including your way out) and bros - numerous playable characters that parody popular tough guys or gals from movies. Many of them differ wildly from one another in playstyle, and you get them at random (whenever you die or liberate a captive, the game assigns you one from the set you unlocked).You can play alone or co-op with up to 3 friends, both online and locally. And if you have someone over at your house, they can join you anytime - even while you're in the middle of a stage, just hand them a gamepad/ keyboard and press a button - it's that easy. There is no friendly fire (you're not taking damage if a friend shoots you directly), but you can kill your co-op partner nonetheless by environment (boulder to the head after destroying the structures too much) or blow them up by triggering explosives they stand next to. But that's ok - even dying is fun in this game.
:DEverything is fast paced and humorous. You can approach the stages in a more tactical way, or just jump around like a headless chicken & shoot all over- whichever suits you better. You will most likely die much more following the 2nd approach, but due to the random switching of bros you may luck out at some point and push through to the end while having fun all the way. There is much fun to be had - while the stages don't vary that much some may still surprise you, and the bosses are imaginative as well as challenging, ending is just perfect - completing the campaign feels extremely satisfying.Broforce is crazy fun & provides pure, unfettered joy. It was simply designed with player enjoyment in mind :)
Was this review helpful?
69 people found this review funny
I'm Canadian and even i got a freedom boner from this game....
Was this review helpful?
40 people found this review funny
<div class="pre_release_review tooltip" data-tooltip-content="This reviewer last played/used Broforce on 30 May, 2014, which was before it was released.This review may not accurately reflect the state of the released version.">Pre-Release Review
“Smell that? You smell that? Napalm bro! Nothing else in the world smells like that! I love the smell of napalm in the morning bro! It reminds me of victory!” YOU GET SHOT GUNS, MACHINE GUNS, MINI GUNS, DISRUPTOR GUNS, TANK GUNS, PLASMA GUNS, ARTILLERY GUNS, NUKES, NAPALM GUNS, PHOTON GUNS, MACHETE GUNS, ICE GUNS, MAGMA GUNS, TERMINATOR GUNS, ENFORCER GUNS, NUKES, ALIEN GUNS, ROCKET GUNS, LASER GUNS, RAIL GUNS, SHELL GUNS, FLAK GUNS, PHASER GUNS, AXE GUNS, NUKES, BOLTER GUNS, DEVASTATOR GUNS, MELTA GUNS,
KRAKEN GUNS, TITAN GUNS, EXTERMINATOR GUNS AND POWER FISTS WITH LIGHTING CLAWS AND A GUN ON TOP OF THEM!BRO, WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?!YOU GET TO KILL MERC SCUM, BOSS SCUM, MONSTER SCUM, RAIDER SCUM, MUTANT SCUM, ROBOT SCUM, MARAUDER SCUM, DEMONIC SCUM, JUNGLE SCUM, PIRATE SCUM, CYBORG SCUM, NAZI SCUM, ZOMBIE SCUM, ALIEN SCUM, APOCALYPTIC SCUM, WORM SCUM, TEMPORAL RIFT SCUM, ORC SCUM, UNHOLY SCUM, FACEHUGGER SCUM, IDENTIFIED AND UNIDENTIFIED SCUM! EVEN SCUM FROM ANOTHER PLANE OF EXISTENCE!DID I MENTION YOU GET NUKES?! Chronology: Broforce [Hypermasculine edition] (PC) 2-D platformer + run & gun (Action) – 2015
Was this review helpful?
11 people found this review funny
This game is just amazing.
I played through the entire campaign with my son and we loved every minute of it.
With around 30 characters there is something for everyone :)
Pros:Boss fightsSo many BrosDestructable terrainExplosions everywhereAwesome weaponsUp to 4 players local coopCons:I can't think of any its that good.This is a must buy game!
For freedom!
Was this review helpful?
Best 'Murica simulator. Extremely fun for a &every time you die, drink& drinking game. Not recommended for weak livers.
Was this review helpful?
You get to pee on satans grave 10/10
Was this review helpful?
Absolutely brilliant way of teaching my child how democracy works
Was this review helpful?
2D Platforming Shooter Featuring an All-Star Cast of Action Heroes! Broforce is probably my favourite game ever. I bought it a few years ago, and despite already finishing it, I still continue to play it. Th You have a character (which the game chooses at random from the 34 available) and you have to get to the end of the level. The characters are all modeled after popular action-movie characters, such as The Terminator, Rambo, and Ellen Ripley from Alien. Each charact Their primary attack, a melee attack and a special ability. Most characters have some form of firearm for their primary attack, all with varying strengths and firerates, however some characters have swords or other weaponry. Melee attacks are all quite similar, however some character's melee attack will have a special trait. For example, Predator, Machete and Ash Williams (from The Evil Dead) can scare enemies who are in proximity to the enemy that was killed. The special abilities are where the characters vary the most though, and these abilities can really give you an edge on your opponents. The abilities vary from airstrikes, lightning strikes, missile barrages, and even deflecting bullets. The game's graphics look great. The pixel graphics match the light-heartedness of the game, and the colours used really reflect what is happening in the environment. The sounds mat All the weapons sound good, and the explosions are always sound glorious. The music isn't anything special, however. The music is simple action-movie music, with a heavy drumbeat. Although this matches the theme of the game, it doesn't really give anything extra to the game.The game also features three different gamemodes. The first is the Campaign, which is your standard gamemode. This mode involves completing the levels in order, via the world map. The second gamemode is Arcade Mode, which is the same as Campaign Mode, except you can chose which level you start from (assuming you have completed that level before) and also removes the world map and all cutscenes. The final gamemode is the Ironbro Campaign, which is by far the hardest. In this gamemode, once you run out of lives, it's game over, and once a character dies, they will not return until game over. PROS
The game is certainly fun to play, and never loses its charm. All the characters feel different, and are fun to play as (no matter how many times I blame a character when I die) The game mixes up the environment occasionally, sending you into jungles, cities, underground, and even to Hell! The achievements are challenging to earn, especially the character specific ones. Broforce's difficulty slowly increases as the game goes on, allowing you to improve as the game gets harder. There is a boss fight at the end of every mission, which are all unique and difficult in their own way. The ending (no spoilers) Killing birds on the World Map screen is a good stress-reliever. Level editor with Steam Workshop support. Up to 4-player co-op. CONS
Sometimes the deaths seems unfair, and make you question how you actually died. This isn't really that negative, however I would've liked some more variety in music. Some characters appear much more often than others, which means that you don't get to see some of your favourites very often. Summary: I've loved this game since the first time I played it. I'd recommend this game to anyone that enjoys 2D shooters, action heroes, or action games. Even after you complete the campaign, there are still more things to do, like playing levels from the workshop or attempting the Ironbro Campaign. Rating: I'd give Broforce a 10/10, as this game certainly Terminates the competion.Want more recommendations? Come see our reviews on our favorite upcoming games! !
Was this review helpful?
4 people found this review funny
&BROOOOOOOFORCE! KICKING ??? FOR JUSTICE! AND FOR LIBERTY!&My friends took the ????. I still played it. How can you not! This game is genius. Replacing letters in a cool guys name with the word BRO and then shooting the crap out of some random exploding people. Theres so many peeps, so many missions and so much laughter. And i dont even live in America :DAmazing game, all should play... even my friends. One recommendation devs: Trading cards so i can get a level 5 broforce badge and truly become a bro! Also check out the little free thingy (expendabros) cos i had a blast with that one too. Anyways, on with the song:&FOR FREEDOM AND THE FLAG!THEYRE THE FINAL STAND!THE LAST BAND OF HEROES!WHO'LL FIGHT WITH NO REMORSE!&
Was this review helpful?
21 people found this review funny
i am become brozymandias, king of broslook upon my freedom, ye terroristsand explode
Was this review helpful?
29 people found this review funny
MAY THE BRO-FORCE BE WITH YOU!
Was this review helpful?
A better way to make America great again than voting for Donald J. Trump.
Was this review helpful?
Mr. Tourge would approveIf you get glitches/crashes, blame your computer for not being able to handle pure awsomness/american patriotism!OVER 9000!/10
Was this review helpful?
61 people found this review funny
Step 1 - Buy The GameStep 2 - Play The GameStep 3 - MURICAAAAAAAStep 4 - ??????Step 5 - Profit.Step 6 - BUY BROFORCE 4PACKStep 7 - Play with friendsStep 8 - EXPLOSIONSStep 9 - MOAR PROFITStep 11 - Beat The Game At Ironbro HARD MODEStep 12 - You realised that I didn't write Step 10. The Reason is that you can't beat Ironbro mode.Step 13 - Go On My Profile and find out that I have beaten Ironbro Mode.Step 14 - Say Me That I Cheated.Step 15 - Play with me.Step 16 - Watch me Finishing the Entire Game without playing cause you're dead.Step 17 - You Wasted Time Reading This.STEP 999 - MOAR PROFITSTEP 998 - Going BackwardSTEP 997 - BUY THE GAME AGAIN FOR SMURF PROFILE
Was this review helpful?
YOU CAN'T ESCAPE FREEDOM
Was this review helpful?
7 people found this review funny
Safe to say this game owns me now. 200+ hours in Broforce still gives enough content and freeberty to last a lifetime. God Bless Broforce for everything you do
Was this review helpful?
Brotastic! I tell you that, the game is...it..it's the taste of FREEDOMEXPLOSIONS AND STEROIDS I TELLL YOU THAT, NOW WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING BRO?GO DOWNLOAD THE GAME AND SAVE THE WORLD BRO!
Was this review helpful?
Spawns in as Brominater (Terminator) sprays with minigun. Recoil to much of Brominator and he falls off the cliff to certain death. 2 lives left. Spawns in as Indiana Brones (indiana Jones). Begins spamming wip around and causing terrorists to freeze with stars around their heads. Kamikaze terrorist jumps of second story on top and kills me. 1 life left. Spawns in as Bro in Black (Men in Black). Takes this freakishly awesome laser gun that causes so much revoil you can fly. Spams it and destroys a 4 story building filled
with terrorists. 10/10 Would play again10/10 Worth the Discounted price I bought it for10/10 Worth the original price10/10 Would Die to Ridicoulous recoil10/10 would watch myself turn into a purple alien
Was this review helpful?
This game is Bromazing! Oh yeah, hmm.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Broforce 4-Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 steam市场价格比例 的文章

随机推荐