riding a bike 是什么意思啊???
骑自行车锕, riding a bike是现在进行时。
采纳率:68%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包Life is like riding a bicycle… | Bike the Basin
“Life is like riding a bicycle… to keep your balance you have to keep moving.”
I found this today when I was looking around Pinterest for cute bike themed posts for the Bike the Basin social media pages.
Our event is a fundraising machine for our
incredible miracle mission…. but it has become so much more to our community and to my family.
Just looking through our website and Facebook page you can see the excitement that surrounds this endeavor… and that is just a glimpse of the inspiring “thing” that Bike the Basin is.
But those that have families, and careers, and volunteer commitments probably look around the site and think, “Oh dear God that looks like a lot of work!”
It is… it is a huge amount of work to manage all of the event’s moving parts as well as the overall mission to cure retinal blindness… but as those of you know that are doing exactly what your life’s purpose is… it is incredibly motivating and rewarding!
But motivation and reward aside, it takes time, A LOT of time, to coordinate such an effort (times two!).
And I have to be mindful, as all of us that wear several hats do, that balance is key.
My definition of balance used to be to completely stop working on one area to focus on another.
I’d drop the sponsor recruiting to go back to painting the kids’ bedrooms.
The kids would be thrilled, but I’d be a wreck trying to play catch-up.
I’d drop coaching my daughter’s team to focus on IRS applications.
My Board of Directors was thrilled, but my daughter missed me on the field.
It took a while, and honestly a lot of arguments and disappointed faces, for me to learn that for balance, true balance of it all, you can’t completely hit the brakes on any of your priorities… you can’t stop completely or something will collapse.
Instead, I now coast on some areas while going full speed on others.
When an event is getting close, I help out at sports practices instead of head coaching so there is no extra time commitment other than when my daug
this way my work gets the extra time it needs and my daughter has my undivided attention for the hour.
And when I really need to get some extra workout time in but my son is looking like he could use some time with me, we hop on the tandem bike and ride together for a while.
It is still a work in progress because there are just not enough hours in the day, but when the stress builds and you find yourself trying to balance it all remember: Just keep pedaling ?
XHTML: You can use these tags: &a href=&& title=&&& &abbr title=&&& &acronym title=&&& &b& &blockquote cite=&&& &cite& &code& &del datetime=&&& &em& &i& &q cite=&&& &s& &strike& &strong&
Subscribe me to your mailing list
WATCH our new video!
BTB IS THE BIGGEST FUNDRAISER FOR THE CURING RETINAL BLINDNESS FOUNDATION!
BTB on Twitter!
(C) All rights reserved.
| Design by网页版学习工具
ride a bike是什么意思
沪江词库精选ride a bike是什么意思、英语单词推荐
Many people also enjoy non-competitive activities like hiking, biking, horseback riding, camping or hunting
许多人也喜欢从事一些非竞争性的活动像健行、骑单车、骑马、露营或打猎。
More adventurous types can create their own stress busters, perhaps by trying sailing,bike riding, walking
marathons or
roller blading
富于冒险精神的夫妻可以发明自己的减压高招,也许可以试一下帆船运动、骑自行车、长途远足或者溜冰。
I slip my hand in his and hold on tight. Vincent died riding his bike too fast, always in a hurry, too busy even to live. I miss him.
我将手伸给他,紧紧握住他的手。文森特因为骑车太快不幸出事而离开了我们。他一直是那么匆忙,忙得甚至忘了要活着。我想念他。
Rocker(member of a 1960's teenage gang or their later followers,wearing leather jackets and riding motor bikes )_
洛可帮(20世纪60年代的青少年帮派,好穿皮夹克和骑摩托车)的成员或其追随者.)
Riding a bike on ice is what grabs me.
在冰上骑车对我很有吸引力。
It 's more than thirty-minute bike ride.
骑自行车要30多分钟。
Riding a motorcycle is the same with riding a Bike.
骑摩托车和骑脚踏车是一样的。
He can't maintain enough equilibrium to ride a bike.
他骑自行车不能保持平衡。
I want to have a ride of that bike.
我想骑那辆自行车。
I was riding a bike without looking at the traffic light when a policeman came up and stopped me .
我正在骑自行车没有注意红灯,这时一个警察走过来制止我前进。
phr. 安全自行车
n. 死飞自行车(或称固齿或竞轮)
phr. 越野自行车,全地形自行车
n.机器脚踏车
有氧健身车
[bike]的第三人称单数
[ bike ]的过去式
n. 自行车专用道路
1. 自行车;脚踏车
[I] 骑自行车(或摩托车);骑车
[T] 骑摩托车递送
n. 骑摩托车的人
n. 摩托车手(复数),商标名称
无主物(拉丁文)
phr. 隆头鱼
工人寄宿处
phr. 锯盖鱼科的典型属
节日包裹焦虑症(指因为没收到本该在圣诞节前送到的某件网购物品而感到焦虑不安的心理。)

我要回帖

更多关于 namur bike riding 的文章

随机推荐