kopanito all-stars soccer stars内购能用电脑玩吗

上传时间:
流氓足球(Kopanito All-Stars Soccer) 还用上了超能力!
专辑名称:
专辑创建者:
视频数:80
新浪: qqqwwe 百度贴吧:中国BOY 喜欢的话就订阅吧
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩Kopanito All-Stars Soccer
Topic Details
Two problems
Sorry for my English, it is not my native language!1) CPU always scores using Super Shots. I can't understand it because I often miss using this ability.2) Strange bug with controls used to spin the ball. When attacking from left side to right side I have to use LB to spin the ball clockwise and RB to spin the ball counterclockwise. When attacking from right side to left side I have to use RB to spin the ball clockwise and LB to spin the ball counterclockwise. That is very confusing! I often miss the target because of it. LB should always be used to spin the ball clockwise and RB to spin the ball counterclockwise.P.S. In practice mode controls are working correctly! I see this problem only while playing matches.
3 May @ 10:00am
Showing - of
Yes, many people said to reverse the swerve when targeting the left goal, so we'll probably correct this soon. Thank you very much for your response and for creating such an entertaining game!
4 May @ 5:39am
Showing - of
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 3 May @ 9:57amPosts: 4
More discussions
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile websiteKopanito All-Stars Soccer
Topic Details
Bugs problem
1-When the player score goal & The ball beyond the keeper.2-GIF replay does not work3-&Freeze& specail move Do not come during the match
Showing - of
29 Apr @ 3:37pm
Showing - of
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 29 Apr @ 3:18pmPosts: 8
More discussions
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile websiteKopanito All-Stars Soccer汉化破解版|流氓足球(Kopanito All-Stars Soccer)1.0 中文最新免安装破解版-东坡下载
东坡下载:内容最丰富最安全的下载站!|||
→ 流氓足球(Kopanito All-Stars Soccer) 1.0 中文最新免安装破解版
流氓足球(Kopanito All-Stars Soccer)介绍
此游戏又是小编在中国BOY-Hans的视频上看见的,感觉还挺有意思,特别是他的解说,所以现在将此游戏分享给大家Kopanito All-Stars Soccer破解免安装版,下载后直接就可以玩,想体验的快来吧!Kopanito All-Stars Soccer试玩视频Kopanito All-Stars Soccer模式介绍四个不同的难度级别。最简单的一个是一个孩子的游戏,而最后一个…你会把你的头发拉出来,试着去打游戏。此外,还有一个练习模式,如果你只是想学习基本动作。Kopanito All-Stars Soccer游戏特色114个来自世界各地的国家队当地的多人游戏模式,最多5名玩家(4手柄+键盘),可以在任何配置了,例如:1 vs 1,2 vs 2,4 vs AI16锦标赛在单人模式完成(当地合作社的可能)人工智能难度水平,从初学者(对于孩子和学习)到传奇基于竞争的单一玩家的技能和进步排行榜练习模式-测试自己对守门员7个丰富多彩的体育场+训练场创造你自己的比赛的可能性进球回放和GIF生成器很多研究成果各种设置件,如角球、界外球,等等,但没有犯规,没有裁判,没有处罚全控制器支持蒸汽交易卡Kopanito All-Stars Soccer系统要求最低配置:操作系统: Windows Vista or newer&处理器: 2 GHz dual core&内存: 1 GB RAM&图形: Hardware Accelerated Graphics with 256 MB of dedicated memory&DirectX 版本: 9.0&存储空间: 需要 500 MB 可用空间
KopanitoAll-StarsSoccer相关软件
电脑版相关
手机版相关
流氓足球(Kopanito All-Stars Soccer) 1.0 中文最新免安装破解版
10.8M / 07-08 / v1.08汉化版
390KB / 05-13 / v1.0 绿色中文版
6.5M / 10-22 / 3.75
中文安装版
11.6M / 03-07 / 3.9.5.6858 官方正式版
2.0M / 08-14 / 1.01 Lingon版
本类软件排行
装机必备软件