有一个网页游戏广告音乐是猴子一声长啸,那是什么游戏?或者求海尔猴子广告背景音乐乐!!

今日有0款游戏测试:
本周款游戏开测(04.25-05.01)
当前位置: >
皇图广告背景音乐是什么
问题:皇图广告背景音乐是什么
皇图问题描述:皇图广告背景音乐是什么
皇图广告背景音乐是什么问题满意回答
问:皇图广告背景音乐是什么
歌曲名:shatter me 演唱者:Lindsey Stirling 所属专辑:《Shatter me》
歌曲名:我怎么样 演唱者:Girl's Day 所属专辑:《? ??》
歌曲名:The Phoenix 演唱者:Fall Out Boy 所属专辑:《Save Rock And Roll》
微博分享:
更多《》内容请百度一下,
皇图相关文章:
手机游戏推荐
|广告服务|法律声明|鄂ICP备号-1
Copyright &
All rights reserved皇图游戏广告音乐大全下载|皇图游戏背景音乐合集2015 免费最新版-东坡下载
东坡下载:内容最丰富最安全的下载站!|||
→ 皇图游戏背景音乐合集 2015 免费最新版
皇图游戏背景音乐合集介绍
最近一款网页游戏的非常火爆,想必大家也都知道,那就是《皇图》,虽然大家还没有真正进去玩,但是它的广告音乐却已经吸引大家了,现在也就直接给你们带来皇图游戏广告音乐大全,让你们感受这款游戏的不一样乐趣!皇图游戏广告音乐展示川井宪次&Farewell to PeaceArtist: AvantasiaTitle: Farewell[Gabriel]Days had come, winters had gone,and we gamboled like siblings in Paradise.I was your knight, holding you tightas a brother when I saw your crying eyes.Time went by and we had to say goodbye.Staring up to the clouds aboveChildren - so little and sad.Hoping the saints could help one dayLead us together again.Holding the key to the alley of dreamsstill in hands.Time telling me to say farewellbut I knew that I would fight helland I knew: We willgo for another time we can see,for another time we'll be free,for no more farewell.Time telling me to say farewellbut I knew that I would fight helland I knew: We willgo for another time we can see,for another time we'll be free,for no more farewell.[Anna]Stepbrother tell me where have you beenwhen they brought me to this godforsaken place.Sign of the cross - they took me awayfor healing with herbs by the way of grace.Now I wait for the day to feed the flames.[Gabriel]I have been caught in a cage of despair.My heart as a monk's cell so empty and bare.But no holy water can make meforget you again...Time telling me to say farewellbut I knew that I would fight helland I knew: We willgo for another time we can see,for another time we'll be free,for no more farewell.Time telling me to say farewellbut I knew that I would fight helland I knew: We willgo for another time we can see,for another time we'll be free,for no more farewell.&Time telling me to say farewellbut I knew that I would fight helland I knew: We willgo for another time we can see,for another time we'll be free,for no more farewell.Time telling me to say farewellbut I knew that I would fight helland I knew: We willgo for another time we can see,for another time we'll be free,for no more farewell.Time telling me to say farewellbut I knew that I would fight helland I knew: We willgo for another time we can see,for another time we'll be free,for no more farewell.Time telling me to say farewellbut I knew that I would fight helland I knew: We willgo for another time we can see,for another time we'll be free,for no more farewell.Time telling me to say farewellbut I knew that I would fight helland I knew: We willgo for another time we can see,for another time we'll be free,for no more farewell.No farewell could be the last oneShatter Me演唱;Lindsey StirlingI pirouette in the darkI see the stars through a mirrorTired mechanical heartBeats til the song disappearsSomebody shine a lightI'm frozen by the fear in meSomebody make me feel aliveAnd shatter meSo cut me from the lineDizzy, spinning endlesslySomebody make me feel aliveAnd shatter me!For 7Shatter me!Somebody make me feel aliveAnd shatter me!If only the clockworks could speakI wouldn't be so aloneWe burn every magnet and springAnd spiral into the unknownSomebody shine a lightI'm frozen by the fear in meSomebody make me feel aliveAnd shatter meSo cut me from the lineDizzy, spinning endlesslySomebody make me feel aliveAnd shatter me!Shatter me!Somebody make me feel aliveAnd shatter me!If I break the glass, then I'll have to flyThere's no one to catch me if I take a diveI'm scared of changing, the days stay the sameThe world is spinning but only in grayIf I break the glass, then I'll have to flyThere's nobody to catch me if I take a diveI'm scared of changing, the days stay the sameThe world is spinning but only in gray...(Only..)Somebody shine a lightI'm frozen by the fear in meSomebody make me feel aliveAnd shatter meSo cut me from the lineDizzy, spinning endlesslySomebody make me feel aliveAnd shatter me!Shatter me!Somebody make me feel aliveAnd shatter me!I Wanna GoBritney Spearsg演唱I wanna go 我想走Lately I've been stuck imaginin' 最近我一直在坚持想象&What I wanna do and what I really think 我想要做什么和我真的在想什么Time to blow out 时间吹熄&Be a little inappropriate 是有点不恰当'Cause I know that everybody's thinkin' it 因为我知道,每个人的思想When the lights out 当熄灯&Shame on me 我感到羞耻&To need release 需要释放&Uncontrollably 失控I-I-I wanna go-o-o 我想去All the way-ay-ay 这一路Takin' out my freak tonight 今晚以我的怪诞的行为&I-I-I wanna sho-o-ow 我想说明&All the dir-ir-irt 所有的污垢&I got runnin' through my mind 在我的脑海里贯穿Woah 哇&I-I-I wanna go-o-o 我想去All the way-ay-ay 这一路Takin' out my freak tonight 今晚以我的怪诞的行为&I-I-I wanna sho-o-ow 我想说明&All the dir-ir-irt 所有的污垢&I got runnin' through my mind 在我的脑海里贯穿Woah 哇&Lately, people got me all tied up 最近,人们让我不分胜负There's a countdown waiting for me to erupt 有一个倒计时等着我去爆发&Time to blow out 时间吹熄&I've been told who I should do it with 有人告诉我谁是我应该和他一起做的&To keep both my hands above the blanket能让我把我的两个手举在毯子上When the lights out 当熄灯&Shame on me 我感到羞耻&To need release 需要释放&Uncontrollably 失控I-I-I wanna go-o-o 我想去All the way-ay-ay 这一路Takin' out my freak tonight 今晚以我的怪诞的行为&I-I-I wanna sho-o-ow 我想说明&All the dir-ir-irt 所有的污垢&I got runnin' through my mind 在我的脑海里贯穿Woah 哇&I-I-I wanna go-o-o 我想去All the way-ay-ay 这一路Takin' out my freak tonight 今晚以我的怪诞的行为&I-I-I wanna sho-o-ow 我想说明&All the dir-ir-irt 所有的污垢&I got runnin' through my mind 在我的脑海里贯穿Woah 哇&
皇图相关软件
电脑版相关
手机版相关
(29)个资源
皇图游戏背景音乐合集 2015 免费最新版
14.1M / 06-03 / 3.2.0.6 官方最新版
77.6M / 04-15 / 3.14(R2.55) 官方最新版 【支持win7/win10】
36.4M / 06-03 / 3.9.1.135 官方最新版
24.3M / 06-14 / V4.2.0.2 中文安装版
12.4M / 08-07 / 8.0.3.0
官方正式版
本类软件排行
装机必备软件
宅男宅女高清flash求一个网页的背景音乐,我上次在土豆网听过,像是一个游戏的背景音乐,很霸气,一开始好像有“砰”一声_百度知道
求一个网页的背景音乐,我上次在土豆网听过,像是一个游戏的背景音乐,很霸气,一开始好像有“砰”一声
约有五分多长,跪求啊……找到了我加分,就是一个背景音乐 ,没有人唱
提问者采纳
我发给你了哦,是之前的邮箱吧。发了几首你要求的。你看看是不是
提问者评价
不是,但也谢谢你了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
背景音乐的相关知识
其他4条回答
把网页找到啊。贴上来啊。。
很霸气的那种
很多游戏都用的LinkinPark的歌
leave out all the rest
in the end
new divide
(如果你说的是英文的话)
可能是 冲吧勇士
不是冲吧勇士(抒情版)
求链接,没听过没法知道
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这个游戏广告网页上的背景音乐,有没有好心人知道的?_百度知道
求这个游戏广告网页上的背景音乐,有没有好心人知道的?
com/hb/9/1?from=fhw_0&sid=55" target="_blank">http./hb/9/1.qxwidc<a href="http://1://1.html
提问者采纳
请于追加提问或百度私信中告知邮箱地址。若需要该首歌曲的音频文件。希望能有所帮助:《Mi-E Dor De Noi》来自歌手DJ Project及Giulia,该网页使用的背景音乐为歌曲您好。歌曲语言为罗马尼亚语。百度知道秋衣_天涯望断2015,以便发送.12
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 猴子背景 的文章

随机推荐