以新增此項目至您的願望清單、追隨或是標記為無興趣
名稱: Deadbreed(R)
類型: , , , , ,
發售日: 2016 年 04 月 14 日
執行 Deadbreed(R)
Free to Play
此遊戲的 DLC 可下載內容
05 月 1 日
Login now and check out the latest update and see how much the game has improved! We've made a lot of improvements to the general game play mechanics.
Play is now “general” mode (for both practice and PvP games) and Ranked is the default PvP competitive mode, featuring the Ranked level (Gravestone) system and integrated with the Leaderboard.
We’ve implemented a bad language filter in the chat and a report option (which can ban players from using the chat).
You are now able to use your Keys on everything for the first two weeks of playing.
You can now set your camera preference options in the settings.
You are now able to set graphical options, like disable shadows in the settings.
Players are anonymous in the loading screen (to prevent match skipping).
You are now able to turn the animated portrait on the HUD on/off in the settings (extra FPS).
Fixed a bug with preset duplication.
Fixed a bug with Artifact subscriptions not showing after login.
Improved navigation and action prediction (improved general gameplay responsiveness).
Consecutive deaths gold value decreased (to balance out snowballing of single player frequent deaths).
Consecutive kills gold value decreased (to balance out snowballing of single player consecutive kills).
Balance pass on ALL Artifact Game Gold Costs (in general ~10% more expensive). Idea is that an Artifact is an &end-game& item and we are trying to limit the possibility to &rush& several high-tier items.
Updated Mana Cost and Damage bonus for Demonata’s Shadow Blend.
Added active time for Frost Gemini’s Glacial Walls.
Fixed a bug where Pyre Gemini’s Firestorm could knock away allies.
Cinder’s Toxinate now provide flat Critical Chance instead of a bonus.
Balanced active time for Brimstone’s Deflect Ability.
Balanced stun time for Brimstone’s Sacred Light Ability.
Balanced range for Brimstone’s Thrust Ability.
Balanced Undertow and Woe Stun times.
General balancing pass on all AoE Abilities.
Balance pass on Archaic Sword, Leech Bow and Osseus Bow Abilities.
Added Sound to Behemoth stage 2 & 3.
Tweaked Creep’s click capsule (little easier to target).
Fixed issue with Behemoth rotating.
Fixed issue with Cinder seemingly being invulnerable in some scenarios.
Synced Hitframe when attacking in Demonata Beast Form.
Corrected Monolith consecutive hit damage math.
Corrected which creatures dropping spirit on death.
Corrected attack animation when equipping shield and a melee weapon.
Fixed a bug with the Penetrate Ability not capping at 100%.
Fixed a bug where you could “spam-activate” potions.
Corrected text for points given per banner burnt (6 is correct).
Match loot table drops (from Barrels and Chests) updated.
Season winners April 2016
AMERICAS
1. trinknblink, US: 837 points (Awarded 6 000 Copper Coins)
2. Orca, US: 836 points (Awarded 4 000 Copper Coins)
3. Caltinor, US: 721 points (Awarded 2 000 Copper Coins)
EUROPE
1. Galleas, RU: 992 points (Awarded 6 000 Copper Coins)
2. NeoPoliDron, UA: 979 points (Awarded 4 000 Copper Coins)
3. Cielu1, PL: 877 points (Awarded 2 000 Copper Coins)
ASIA & OCEANIA
1. BloodGodKorne, AU: 569 points (Awarded 6 000 Copper Coins)
2. muckguppy, AU: 487 points (Awarded 4 000 Copper Coins)
3. Bwarner, AU: 464 points (Awarded 2 000 Copper Coins)
The May 2016 Season is live now, login and play!
04 月 11 日
Deadbreed(R) provides the player unprecedented character customizability and RPG gameplay features as the items you equip, not only decide the way the character looks in game, but dictate the way it moves and attacks to.
Equipping a sword and a shield will make you character a close range melee fighter, while re-equipping the same character as an archer, change the way it attacks and its range to that of bow and arrow. You are able to play any character as any class, may it be fighter, mage, tank or assassin and change equipment mid-game, you decide. This opens up totally new ways to explore custom item builds best suited for each character’s abilities, opponents and game scenarios.
Master three different arenas, where the overall goal is to break the crux on the gates to gain access to the citadel and defeat the enemy team’s massive Sentinel end boss. Each arena offers unique tactical choices that change the wa may it be a troll that can be summoned to fight for your team, transforming into a giant golem or ringing the bell of bones to call upon an army of the undead.
Each arena also features dungeons, which should feel familiar to hack’n slash fans.
Deadbreed is available for Windows PC on Steam on April 14th, 2016.
About Deadbreed
The Deadbreed team is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
關於此遊戲
Deadbreed(R) is a creepy-themed, hardcore multiplayer online battle arena with unique hero customization and RPG gameplay features.
The game will appeal to those that want a deep, hardcore gaming experience and greater influence on how their character looks but more importantly plays.
The character customization factor is a major strategic and tactical game play element as you’ll figure out what equipment and play style/s work best for each of your characters – should you play her/him as a melee warrior, ranged archer or perhaps a wizard, or are you skillful enough to adapt your character build during the matches to counter what the enemy team is building?
3 vs 3 PvP (player versus player) battles online.
Different maps with different strategic objectives (summon a troll from its cave to fight for your team, ring the Bell of Bones to call an undead horde to fight at your side or transform into a might volcanic Golem!)
A new, darker breed of Characters. Each character has its own unique set of abilities but plays differently depending on the way you equip them.
Breed level up with games. Earn experience to rank up the character you favor.
Artifacts can be socketed with gems that level up and wear down with games.
Summon totem creatures to aid you in battle.
PvE (player versus environment) features like quests, dungeons with malicious creatures, mini-bosses and loot.
A team chosen Sentinel becomes the endgame boss challenge. The outcome of each game affects each player’s
standing with the Sentinels and their power.
A 'Ranked' mode where games allow you to test your skills against opponents of comparable skill.
'Free-to-play' Keys that drop as in-game loot allows you to try out Heroes, Artifacts and Totems you don’t own.
Leaderboard for PvP games with monthly seasons and rewards for the top 3 players of each region.
Ranked PvP mode where you are able to challenge the best players and climb the Ranked league.
Deadbreed(R) features a new, dark breed of Heroes. Choose from three distinct types of breed, depending on your personal taste in look and style of play, may it be Nightbreed, Halfbreed or Daybreed. There are just too many unique aspects that differentiate the breeds to list here, but keep in mind that the sight range of Night- and Daybreed varies with the day cycles and that some items can be limited to a specific breed.
Deadbreed(R) features a player centric customization feature, meaning the player has greater influence over his Hero’s look and capabilities. The items you equip not only shape the way the hero looks while playing, they dictate the way he/she moves and attacks to.
Equipping a sword and a shield will make your hero a melee fighter with the sword’s range, while re-equipping the same hero as an archer changes your range and attack to bow and arrow. This opens up totally new ways to explore custom items builds best suited for that particular hero’s abilities, opponents and game scenarios.
In addition to the possibility to adapt and remodel your favorite hero’s equipment choosing from a vast base armory, Deadbreed(R) features Artifacts. Artifacts are built during games like “normal” items, however they are unique meaning there can only be one in play at any given time during a game, adding an additional layer of strategy and tactical planning to hero item builds. In addition to this, Artifacts level up with games, unlocking relic slots that open up further customization opportunities for you to tune specific items for your favorite heroes. For fans of RPGs, the concept of “socketing” items should feel very familiar and for MOBA fans, you could really simplify this by saying we have moved the “runes” stats modifications associated with the player to individual items instead, and added unique effects on top to make these items really stand out in gameplay.
The Sentinels are ancient guardians of the Deadbreed(R) bloodlines – arbitrators of the infernal battlegrounds where dead breed strive to break their undead bonds and lay to final rest. These immortal deities have been charged solely with construction of and ruling over the battlegrounds of death and decay as a punishment for their doings in the real world, but behind the fa?ades, they vie for power while swaying the dead breeds to their philosophy – an eternal conflict among themselves for the right to lead an uprise from this hell and reclaim their rightful place in the cosmos.
As you progress in the game, you’ll uncover the cabal of the Sentinels and learn more about their individual weaknesses and strengths and how they fit your heroes and play style. You prove your Zeal for a Sentinel by choosing it as your Guardian in a match. Then the outcome of that game will modify your Standing with that particular Sentinel, affecting its strengths, abilities and enhancements in coming games making it a more formidable last boss for the enemy team to conquer in order to win (and the other way around). As your Zeal increases, you’ll open up further paths of the cabal and gain access to older and more powerful Sentinels to devote to. Will you stay loyal to a specific breed lineage or even a single Sentinel? There are strategic decisions to be made and rewards to be claimed on a daily basis as your loyalty to the Sentinels are put to the test.
The practice game kicks off with The Graveyard. At its core, the Graveyard is a 3vs3 two-lane map with a Citadel at each end protected by monoliths. The overall goal of the map is to break the crux on the gates to gain access to the Citadel and defeat the enemy team’s Sentinel.
The Graveyard also features a Troll Cave where you can summon a Troll to fight for your side, two smaller dungeons on each team’ s side of the map and an entrance to a larger Dungeon placed dead center of the map. The concept of Dungeons is familiar to all hack’n slash fans – and our game has plenty of monsters and loot, however the big difference being that our Dungeons are much, much smaller in size and offer no way out than the way you went in, leaving you vulnerable to the enemy team. So, dungeons are our “mini-adventure” version of other MOBA’s monster nests.
Once you are more familiar with the core gameplay you should give the other two maps a try.
The Mirage Map features a Stone where you are able to socket Mirage Resources found in the map to transform into a Massive Golem while The Zodiac Map features the Bell of Bones where you are able to socket Zodiac Resources found in the map to ring the Bell and summon an undead horde to fight for your team.
Every game you play in PvP will give you a score and a placement at the monthly Leaderboard. Winning and losing matches change this score and ending up in the top three at the end of the month will earn you special rewards.
Ranked mode allows you to test your skills against opponents of comparable skill and earn special ranks to reflect your skill. Winning and losing matches can gain or lose rank, and special rewards, like custom Insignia, gravestones etc. Each player's rank is reflected in their Gravestone and plaque. There are currently 5 divisions ranging from Bronze up to Diamond, with each division split in 5 series.
最低:
作業系統: 32-bit: Windows Vista
處理器: Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.4 GHz | AMD Athlon X2, 2.8 GHz or better
記憶體: 2 GB 記憶體
圖像: NVIDIA GeForce
GT | AMD Radeon HD or better
DirectX: 版本:9.0c
網路: 寬頻網際網路連線
Storage: 8 GB 可用空間
音效卡: DirectX Compatible
Additional Notes: Windows XP and below not supported
建議配備:
作業系統: 64-bit: Windows 7, Windows 8
處理器: Intel Core i5 750, 2.67 GHz | AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4GHz or better
記憶體: 4 GB 記憶體
圖像: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 | AMD Radeon HD 6950 or better
DirectX: 版本:12
網路: 寬頻網際網路連線
Storage: 8 GB 可用空間
音效卡: DirectX Compatible
Additional Notes: Windows XP and below not supported
Deadbreed AB. All Rights Reserved. Deadbreed(R) is a registered trademark in the European Union and other countries.
篩選條件:
讀取評論中...
讀取評論中...
讀取評論中...
讀取評論中...
讀取評論中...
(264 篇評論)
(2,267 篇評論)
Graphics is good but the game crashes on my PC twice an hour. But for free game it has trading cards and cool profile backgrounds, that's why I'm leaving a positive review.
The greatest MOBA in the world
<div class="pre_release_review tooltip" data-tooltip-content="該評論者最後於 03 月 16 日 遊玩 / 使用 Deadbreed(R),該時間比此項目的發佈時間還早。此評論可能無法確切反映完整版的遊戲內容。">預售版評論
this is not fun at all and the graphics are really bad like really bad my laptop with
r5 graphics card ran this at 60fps
?????... are these game dead? took forever finding player
Its actually kind of boring, i accidently left it on for 1/
Game needs a little work around some things but overall it's soooo satisfying, great gameplay as long as champs and items are concerned and even if limited at early stages, you can unlock everything permanent without having to pay a dime, takes long but it's doable.The only bad thing is low population, taking forever to find a game but you get good xp/coins and get familiar with game while playing with bots.You guys should give it a go, this game deserves to get the population it was meant to and I am pretty sure developers will reward us with more amazing stuff.
BEST GAME EVER ! ???? DOTA THIS IS TE BEST SUPPORT DEADBREED GUYS LEARN TO PLAY AND DISCOVER THE DAM FUN THIS IS !
Very nice game, it would be better if the souls, blood, and nector would be easier to buff the towers or summon the troll. Overall great game, would highly recommend it!
Best thing about this game is that you can alt+f4 out.it is pay to win.If this would be the last video game on earth, you should try chess.3spooky5me
Review made on 29.05.2016.---Short review---Pros :1.Items affect champion looks and attacks2.Interesting map creeps and additional events in maps3.Well made champions4.Game is not as much as destruction as tactical play, objective - based machesCons :1. It can be some while, before you get your second champ permamently2.Low population3.Some mechanics aren't intuitve and player needs to get used to.---Long review---This game is mix of traditional MOBA like Dota 2 or League of Legends and roguelike dungeon crawlers like Path of Exile. Maps are only for 3v3 or 2 v 2. Interesting part of this game, is that items that you buy for your champion actually affect their looks and abilities, like auto attacking. UI isn't really intuitive, but if you can read, you will manage. Champion rooster isn't really big, but each one of them is really made. Maps have interesting affects and objectives, like in Zodiac map you can spawn additional hordes of undead skeletons and such.Also, if you really like a champion, you can add stars to upgrade their stats. It works like runes in League of Legends.The game has really interesting and different pay model, for theese kind of games. Firstly, every champion can be bought by ingame currency or real life money. The campions are pretty expensive around 8k ingame money. At start you get one free, which isn't as bad. But to ceck out others, you can use keys - bronze, silver and gold keys. They unlock champions for a limitted time - 1game, 1day or 1week.The game has progression, but it actually makes new players lose more. Many objectives or artifacts (unique epic items, that reallly change the flow of the game) can only be bought on high profile levels. This really puts new players in disadvantage. The population isn't really big, but if you got free time on your hands, usually you can get match in 2-7 minutes. The match length is 25 minutes.
Good game guys ^°^
A bad copy of LoL. Deadbreed brings nothing new to MOBA genre.
<div class="pre_release_review tooltip" data-tooltip-content="該評論者最後於 2015 年 06 月 5 日 遊玩 / 使用 Deadbreed(R),該時間比此項目的發佈時間還早。此評論可能無法確切反映完整版的遊戲內容。">預售版評論
Better than those pieces of ???? named LoL and Dota 2
Oloco, ó o bichoFantas
8/10 - DNF Best moba ive ever played Random guy: OY M8 DOTA 2 AND LOL ARE BBESSSTTTwhat ever dude its my fav moba Random guy: FAKGTFO my review
Great game if this gets big i will drop league of legends forever.
I love this it's dark and bloody.
So far its a lot like LOL but with cool armor that you can see on your character and way better objectives like slay a huge crazy beast at the end and it is a lot of fun and shows a lot of promise.
This is a great play..
fun cool and good
Its concept is cool, it's not that bad for a f2P game, keeps you engaged throughout.6/10Also, trading cards and achievements would be nice, would give me a reason to play other than just the fact of game grind.
有 2 位使用者認為這則評論很有趣
Something that really bothers me with this game is that almost all of the people who gave it a negative review, didn't even take the time to understand how the game works. First off, there is 2 types of currency, copper coins and silver coins. Copper coins can be earned by completing games, opening chests during matches inside the dungeons and opening chest outside matches as you progress with different breeds. Silver coins can be purchased for real life money and allow you to buy breeds/artifacts/chest without grinding for the copper coins.Pretty common system, but along with the normal currencies their are keys (bronze, silver gold) you can unlock breeds and artifacts for a certain amount of time depending on the key (bronze=1 game, silver=1 day, gold=1 week) Now here is where people say the game is pay 2 win, they say that the only way to earn artifacts and breeds is with real life money or that you have to grind to get keys to try them out, but most people dont even play the game long enough to realize that while in game and you break a chest/barrel you have a chance to get a bronze key, so as long as you break these things you will always be able to play any breed and any artifact. On top of that you start with 8 of each type of key and gain 2 of each type of key everyweek.So for the people complaining about the developpers being greedy and that the game is pay 2 win, its not. Just play the game, you will have acess to every artifact just like everyone else who actaully took the time to understand the game. Its worth a try, it has a really unique end fight and each map as its own different play style and strategies.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
This game overall seems pretty promising.There are bugs with the game exiting during matches but other than that it's pretty solid considering it just came out.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
From the first hour i knew this game will amaze me :)
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
I've always disliked LoL for the cartoony graphics and repetitive gameplay (sue me) and I really enjoyed this game's concept and the whole look to it is 10/10. However, I have played for a few hours and not done ONE PVP match. Only practice matches. I will spend hours looking for a game to join. It will 'estimate' 5 minutes to find a match but I have sat here for 50+ minutes at a time, only to FINALLY find a match but then one of the players is AFK and it starts ALLL OVER AGAIN. I LOVE the game but I CANNOT find a match to join. Hope to see more people play I guess, so I will recommend it to my friends.-PurpleWeed
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
Deadbreed is dead lol, I kind of feel bad for the devs tho, because the game has or had potential. Don't know why they seemed so intent on making a 3v3 only moba. Some of their ideas are cool. The look of the game is cool as well. But, they decided to shape the game around making money. They basically tried to make a &Make me money app& instead of a cool game that everyone can love and make then a little bit of money for thier effort. Nope. They decided to make the game all about them making money instead. which is terrible. Don't get me wrong. I'm not one of those that floats around expecting for the game to be absolutely free and not support the dev at all if I like the game. If I have money and I like the game and its cool and I will be spending time on it and I feel the devs deserve it. I will give them some money. But, this game. Business model so bad lol. They really need to take a big look at thier game and look at LoL, Smite and Dota2 business models. Those games are actually making money. Because they are built around having fun and not pushing you to have to buy something every match or always have the fact that you need to buy this or that in order to be better at the game in the back of your mind. That is just awful. If they restructrize the business model the game might have a chance in hell. They also need some more damn characters with powers that differ more. More unique characters, not in the way they look, but in the way they attack and the way they move in general. I'm going to have to give this game a thumbs down for now. If it ever gets better, ill take a look at it again and change it if I decide it deserves to be changed.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
Good game guys ^°^
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
Review made on 29.05.2016.---Short review---Pros :1.Items affect champion looks and attacks2.Interesting map creeps and additional events in maps3.Well made champions4.Game is not as much as destruction as tactical play, objective - based machesCons :1. It can be some while, before you get your second champ permamently2.Low population3.Some mechanics aren't intuitve and player needs to get used to.---Long review---This game is mix of traditional MOBA like Dota 2 or League of Legends and roguelike dungeon crawlers like Path of Exile. Maps are only for 3v3 or 2 v 2. Interesting part of this game, is that items that you buy for your champion actually affect their looks and abilities, like auto attacking. UI isn't really intuitive, but if you can read, you will manage. Champion rooster isn't really big, but each one of them is really made. Maps have interesting affects and objectives, like in Zodiac map you can spawn additional hordes of undead skeletons and such.Also, if you really like a champion, you can add stars to upgrade their stats. It works like runes in League of Legends.The game has really interesting and different pay model, for theese kind of games. Firstly, every champion can be bought by ingame currency or real life money. The campions are pretty expensive around 8k ingame money. At start you get one free, which isn't as bad. But to ceck out others, you can use keys - bronze, silver and gold keys. They unlock champions for a limitted time - 1game, 1day or 1week.The game has progression, but it actually makes new players lose more. Many objectives or artifacts (unique epic items, that reallly change the flow of the game) can only be bought on high profile levels. This really puts new players in disadvantage. The population isn't really big, but if you got free time on your hands, usually you can get match in 2-7 minutes. The match length is 25 minutes.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
Best thing about this game is that you can alt+f4 out.it is pay to win.If this would be the last video game on earth, you should try chess.3spooky5me
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
nice game but keep on adjusting the graphics
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
Oloco, ó o bichoFantas
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
<div class="pre_release_review tooltip" data-tooltip-content="該評論者最後於 2015 年 06 月 5 日 遊玩 / 使用 Deadbreed(R),該時間比此項目的發佈時間還早。此評論可能無法確切反映完整版的遊戲內容。">預售版評論
Better than those pieces of ???? named LoL and Dota 2
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
finished battlefield 4 before I found a multiplayer game
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
8/10 - DNF Best moba ive ever played Random guy: OY M8 DOTA 2 AND LOL ARE BBESSSTTTwhat ever dude its my fav moba Random guy: FAKGTFO my review
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
after playing for a while i realize the population of the game is dead.. it's annoying to be playing the same ppl..
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
Well, if someone want to know what P2W means, don't look up in a dictionary. This game is the definition of P2W ...They give you 1 hero to play (not even 5 ? come on ...).You can only buy items till tier 2, while people who pay can buy tier 3/4 items.In late game you find your self with 10000 gold and nothing to buy ... cause all good/late game items are locked.If you are lucky, you will play a nice normal match where all players are F2P, else you will just camp near towers and wait the defeat.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
Well the game is dead since the playerbase is lower than 5 at any given time, and you can clearly see that only 40 people play ranked and even those have an hard time finding a game. The game is astonisgly pay to win which is a shame the game has solid mechanics and some strategic depth and it mixes some aspects present on heroes of the storm with the depth of a game like dota so yeah the game had potential but the business model is terrible and that most likely killed the game along with the extremely long beta period so yeah the game is dead dont waste your time with it.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
有 7 位使用者認為這則評論很有趣
This is NOT a free to play game.
This should just be a demo.
I like that they let you rent gear, and try stuff out, but you need every key they give you just to unlock enough gear to play a single game.
If you go in as a free player, you will not have access to the highest tier of upgraded gear.
Which means in end game, on equal skill level, you have no chance.
The time it takes to unlock anything as a free player is ludicrous.That being said, I love the theme and style of the game.
I'll leave it installed in hope that there's some balancing to happen.
I would gladly play a little money to play a game where there's no major team disadvantages than to play a free game where I have to hope there are no free players on my team.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
Ok, so.. I have 48hours on this game and I'm like 20th on the leaderboard. Where to start... When I first began playing this game, I kind of understood the concept with keys and stuff. It was a bit harsh, but farmable even in practice mode. But after the &Beginner week& everything fell apart.Artifacts (OP items you unlock/buy out of your games) and Breeds are locked behind rotations. You can't even unlock them with keys if they are not in the rotation. For starters, making pay to win items that modifies greatly the gameplay has NEVER been a great idea. But &keys rotations& and breed rotations are just bad. The game is already behind a thick enough paywall with the keys. Yes, you can farm keys and drop some crates, but if you're not lucky, you actually gain 50 copp the cheapest artifact is 3015, cheapest breed is 6667. And you can't complete quests unless you can win the games, which means you need artifacts and good breeds.Some heroes concept are okay, but some spells are badly tweaked : for example, you shouldn't upgrade your stealth skill with demonata because each level adds 10mana/sec (and a few %damage on first hit). To compare, you have around 600 mana pool with 6mp/sec at level 10, which means you can't hold this 2sec cast time stealth invis for long if you level it. I'm not talking about the smart cast and the AoE of Pyre Gemini which is not the same as the animations. Some other heroes have the same problem, but not as drastic as this breed. Oh and I forgot, the &you can build your breed how you want& is ???????t. there's mostly two ways to build your breed : dps/mage, and then you add some tanky items or artifacts here and there. Or just have artifacts all socketed in hp. You can reach 6*240 hp with all sockets in hp, and a breed late game has around 2000hp. So, yes. Artifacts matter.A lot of little details makes you feel like the developpers are too busy rubbing their hands together to actually fix the game, like the botlane creepwave on Mirage which splits in two for no reasons (and then the ranged creep sneak attack your monolith and you then lose half exp/gold), or the global unresponsiveness of the actions. Everything feels a bit delayed. This game could be much better by using common sense, I would play it only for the dark fantasy style, but basically, apart from the base idea, the development of the game is a big disappointment. I've never seen such waste of an idea in my entire life, and I can't even begin to understand the reasoning behind every new ???? ideas the developpers are coming up with, while there's still only 12 breeds, 27 artifacts with half of them useless, 2 endbosses and no sign of the third we can see in the sentinel selection screen.These mistakes were acceptable when the game was in pre-release, but now that it is officially released, I can officially say : you are failures, DB devs. Do you even care about your game ? I've yet to see a bigger update than 5mo in 2 months.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
<div class="pre_release_review tooltip" data-tooltip-content="該評論者最後於 04 月 10 日 遊玩 / 使用 Deadbreed(R),該時間比此項目的發佈時間還早。此評論可能無法確切反映完整版的遊戲內容。">預售版評論
I can't really complain about this game being pay2win since in the couple matches I played I achieved a stellar k/d/a despite running around like a scrub with a starter bow and arrow. This was pretty boring and didn't exactly compel me to play more, get better, earn more gear, etc. There's also something about this game that just feels generic or creatively shallow, like they thought the dark aesthetic would be enough to convince players that the game is cool, or hardcore, or whatever. It was all just instantly forgettable. Then I looked around a bit more and saw how much content actually costs if you want even a minimal amount and I couldn't help but roll my eyes and cynically chuckle. This game isn't horrible by any means but still serves as another example of a type of game development and subsequent marketing that most of us are just hoping will finally die off soon. If you're really inspired by cosmetically dark themes and really into mobas then you might want to putter around with Deadbreed on a rainy day. Otherwise you can safely pass this up and do something cool like your laundry or taxes.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
有 8 位使用者認為這則評論很有趣
<div class="pre_release_review tooltip" data-tooltip-content="該評論者最後於 03 月 13 日 遊玩 / 使用 Deadbreed(R),該時間比此項目的發佈時間還早。此評論可能無法確切反映完整版的遊戲內容。">預售版評論
This game is region locked, meaning if you have played in location you can not play in another. keep this in mind if, 1. you played a while ago and recently moved. 2. travel. 3. thinking about moving and have already launched the game. Oh and there is no fix for this,
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
您可以使用這個 Widget 產生器來產生一些 HTML 代碼,這些代碼可以嵌入您的網站上。這麼做可以讓用戶更容易在 Steam 上購買此遊戲。
最多可以輸入 375 字元來添加說明至您的 Widget:
複製並貼上下面 HTML 代碼至您的網站來使 Widget 出現
分享:& & &
所有價格均包含稅金(如果適用的話)&&
檢視行動版網頁

我要回帖

更多关于 amd r5 m330显卡参数 的文章

随机推荐