new3dsll玩nds游戏能玩旧版3dll吗

It might not look too new, but just look at the name... &new& is right there!
Share this story
Everybody who tried the Nintendo 3DS probably remembers the first time they saw the flat image on the screen extend into three dimensions, receding into the apparent depths of the system without using any special glasses. It's a pretty magical technology moment... for about five minutes. That's the upper limit for how long it takes most players to realize that the magic is broken if your head moves out of a very small window directly in front of the system. If you tilt the system ever so slightly in any direction, it's the same result.
For years now, I've played my 3DS predominantly with the 3D feature turned off to avoid the inevitable headache-inducing blurriness when I leave the 3D's magic "safe zone." I' an informal poll of my twitter followers found that around half of those responding leave the 3D off for similar reasons.
So the best thing about the exhaustingly named "New Nintendo 3DS XL" (simply new 3DS from here on) is that it brings back the magic of those first 3DS moments in a way that's comfortable and usable for long periods of time. What Nintendo calls its new "super-stable 3D" feature is easily the hardware refresh' it reclaims the promise of that first 3DS launch.
/ The super-stable 3D effect is pretty hard to show via 2D photos, but this visualization from Nintendo shows the difference in angled 3D image quality between the old system (left) and the new.Nintendo
Super-stable 3D works by using the new 3DS' front-facing camera to track the position of your head in relation to the screen, adjusting the display's 3D output to show correctly at that particular angle. The tracking generally worked surprisingly well, following my position and adjusting the image with no discernible lag or blurriness no matter how fast I moved my head or tilted the system. The super-stable 3D can fail if you tilt your face outside of the camera's range, but you have to really try to reach the limits of that range during normal play. There's even a built-in infrared light that turns on to allow for head-tracking in low light environments.
That's not to say it's perfect. If you look away from the system for a second—to talk to someone or look at the TV, for instance—the screen often looks blurry momentarily when you look back. Even with a solid gaze, there were moments where I noticed some ghostly after-images hovering around characters, like I was seeing 3D angles meant for other head positions. These snags would usually go away in less than a second, or they'd disappear with a quick shake to startle the head-tracking back into compliance.
/ Even the 2D images on the new 3DS (right) look a bit better, with less bleeding between pixels and deeper color depth.
On top of the improved 3D effect, Nintendo seems to be using a higher quality LCD screen for the new system. While the new 3DS is still locked to the same ridiculously low resolution of 800 x 240 pixels as the old 3DS (halved horizontally for each eye when 3D is on), images on the refreshed system seem a bit sharper somehow with less apparent bleeding between pixels. The overall color depth is increased just a bit on the new LCD, with deeper blacks and a higher contrast between colors. And while the brightness on the old 3DS dips significantly when the 3D effect is turned on, the illumination drop is much slighter on the new 3DS.
Playing the new 3DS with the 3D effect on consistently for a few weeks now has reminded me just how enamored I was with the effect in those magical first five minutes many years ago. It really creates a visual effect that can't be replicated on any other gaming hardware available. Nintendo's newly remastered version of The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is enhanced with new textures and character models, for instance, but also by a sense of real visual depth that just didn't exist on the Nintendo 64. In a game like Super Mario 3D Land, having the 3D on is useful for judging distances and even solving some puzzles. Now that it works consistently, it's the kind of thing you'll miss on every other flat gaming screen.
Form factor tweaks
The new 3DS (bottom) is only the slightest bit wider than the old 3DS XL.
The new 3DS' smaller, slightly thicker stylus actually felt more comfortable to me.
The little system that could (continue selling despite age and competition).
Kyle Orland
Though the size and shape of the new 3DS matches almost perfectly with the old 3DS XL (the new system is almost imperceptibly wider across), there are some slight changes for the better in the casing design. The included stylus is slightly shorter and thicker than the one in the old 3DS, which felt better in hand. That stylus now slides out of the bottom of the system, rather than the side, meaning it's harder to bump accidentally while playing.
The volume slider has also been moved from the bottom half of the system to the top, eliminating the significant risk annoyance of accidentally changing the volume with your palm (something that happened to me frequently). And the wireless switch that used to sit on the right side of the system has been removed in favor of a system menu option, removing the risk of accidentally disconnecting in the middle of an online match.
On the front of the system, the area taken up by the power button has been replaced with new, smaller start and select buttons. This is a much better use of the space right below the main face buttons, and it means you no longer need to stretch across the bottom screen to pause a game. The power button has been relocated to a nice, out-of-the-way spot along the bottom edge of the system, while the home button below the bottom screen has been reduced from an obnoxious rectangle to a small, cute oval. And the labels for the face buttons have switched from white to colors reminiscent of , making the system look a little more toy-like, for good or for ill.
There are a few other minor changes to positioning on the new casing—the headphone jack moves from the bottom left corner to the center, the game card slot moves from the center top to the lower left—which mainly just take some getting used to. More significantly, the microSD card slot on the new 3DS is hidden underneath the rear faceplate, and it now requires a tiny screwdriver to access. Which brings us to one of the system's biggest annoyances...
Frustrating system transfers
Nintendo's official instructions for new 3DS system transfers actually hide how complicated and time-consuming the process is.
Nintendo is known for
from an old system to a new one, but the process for upgrading to a new 3DS is cumbersome even by the company's standards. The process, in my experience, is quite a bit more annoying than
First, you have to connect both systems to the same Wi-Fi network and set up a license transfer. This will make all your downloaded games unplayable on your original 3DS, so I hope you were done using it for anything but game cards. After tracking down some chargers, juggling through confusing menus and instructions on both systems, and fighting with a few dropped wireless signals, the actual wireless transfer process took a good 30 minutes just to move a few small system files.
Once the licenses are transferred, you have to get the actual games and save files from one system to the other. The easiest way to do this is using a PC, but only if you have a way to read the SD card from the old 3DS onto the computer, an adapter to write to the new 3DS' microSD card from the PC, and a size #00 screwdriver to remove the faceplate locking the microSD card into the new system. You may also need to invest in a larger microSD card if the 4GB storage that comes with the system isn't enough.
/ To get to the repositioned SD card slot, you need to remove the back cover with a screwdriver.
If you have all of that, the data transfer is a simple (but time-consuming) matter of copying a file folder from one card to the other. If you don't have the necessary tools, you can transfer your downloaded games and save files from system to system over a local Wi-Fi router. I wouldn't recommend that, though. Considering the ultra-slow speeds I got moving my license data, transferring gigabytes of game data would be excruciating. You can also simply re-download your games onto the new system from the Nintendo eShop, if you don't mind losing your saved data.
While the system transfer process is a one-time annoyance, having to waste over an hour and use so many tools to move my game collection from one system to another didn't serve as a great first impression for the new 3DS.
Kyle is the Senior Gaming Editor at Ars Technica, specializing in video game hardware and software. He has journalism and computer science degrees from University of Maryland. He is based in the Washington, DC area.518被浏览655,400分享邀请回答4021 条评论分享收藏感谢收起7931 条评论分享收藏感谢收起查看: 75361|回复: 86
佣兵, 积分 588, 距离下一级还需 162 积分
精华0帖子威望0 点积分588 点注册时间最后登录
自己的限定版new 3dsll刚刚到货,谈谈使用感受,给没买的玩家一点建议。
楼主是从旧小三过渡来的,给各位一点其他测评没有提到的使用感受。
1.强烈建议旧小三用户买新小三,大屏颗粒感有点过强
2.zrzl手感不错,手感强于rl键。
3.新机器帧数稳定,原来玩3g的时候沙原场景会有明显的游戏速度拖慢,现在完全不会。
4.不知打是大屏的优势还是新cpu的处理能力强化,画面会有细节上的强化。mh3g中冻土场景,冰面下的细节得到还原,不再像老3ds一样惨白一片亮瞎狗眼。
5.新机器的音响碉堡,完爆同学的上网本。
6.脸部跟踪识别功能,自己感觉一般,这里只说一下缺点:剧烈晃动后跟踪后有延迟;对距离要求依然严格;玩游戏过程中如果转头跟别人说话,脸再转回来,必然画面会花一秒(这种时候倒灵敏起来)。
7.自动亮度调节功能完全就是渣,明明自己没有动过,光照条件也一样,却不停地自动调节。
以上,给没买的人作个简单的参考
精华28帖子威望41 点积分33894 点注册时间最后登录
谢谢楼主评测,我等出了红色再入
战士, 积分 814, 距离下一级还需 686 积分
精华0帖子威望0 点积分814 点注册时间最后登录
新3DS包括LL推力不够,专门买了一根森海低端耳机竟然推不好,开一半比没开音量好一点点。
从此就是XB和TLS的饭了
终结者, 积分 9388, 距离下一级还需 2612 积分
精华0帖子威望0 点积分9389 点注册时间最后登录
我也建议如果之前一直玩小3DS,没有入手LL的同学继续选择新小3,真的想体验大屏的快感等以后有喜欢的游戏限定版主机再入。
在外放音量方面,我觉得新小3和旧小3是差不多的,至于新大3,听入手的童鞋反映,明显强于老版LL。
银牙白虎圣兽 发表于
谢谢楼主评测,我等出了红色再入
楼主也喜欢红色的,旧小三就是最开始的限定火焰红,psv也是坑爹的红黑限定版
小林林是乖宝宝
精华12帖子威望51 点积分28966 点注册时间最后登录
虽然有很多人表示 但我始终觉得什么马赛克更厉害那种也显得太过于去纠结了
要我说 3ds的画面本来就不咋的 所谓的马赛克对我的区别来说 不外乎就是多和更多点 但屏幕大点明显舒服点
销量明显大版的卖得好点 也能很说明一定情况
战士, 积分 811, 距离下一级还需 689 积分
精华0帖子威望0 点积分811 点注册时间最后登录
3d矫正确实有限,有重影的地方怎么调还是重影,比如mh采集时的问号图标在背景较暗时必定重影
allen316 发表于
3d矫正确实有限,有重影的地方怎么调还是重影,比如mh采集时的问号图标在背景较暗时必定重影 ...
躺着玩的时候感觉明显严重,再就是字少的字幕出现在屏幕中央时必重影,标准坐姿加上35cm左右的视距感觉有改善
sailorstar 发表于
虽然有很多人表示 但我始终觉得什么马赛克更厉害那种也显得太过于去纠结了
要我说 3ds的画面本来就不咋的&&...
从小三转过来确实明显。仅仅从颗粒感上来讲,大三感觉跟psp有一拼
小林林是乖宝宝
精华12帖子威望51 点积分28966 点注册时间最后登录
王泥喜法介 发表于
从小三转过来确实明显。仅仅从颗粒感上来讲,大三感觉跟psp有一拼
还好吧 我也是小三开始着手玩的 严格来说 我意思就是小三画面也不好 但屏幕小 很多游戏的字幕看的也不说累 但大三看着就会没那么费力 当然机能没提升的前提下 肯定屏幕大点 马赛克会多点 只是综合比较优缺点 大三肯定受众面更广点