请帮我翻译一句话谢谢观看翻译

您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
材料按建筑面积预估用量: 一般做利润预测和概算指标的时候可以按照建筑面积估算以下周转材料,每建筑平方米含木模板4.0m2、方木6m、顶丝4个、脚手架(钢管)10...
:一般是一个孔一个。 在300的方向是两个孔用两个。之后再1500方向是隔一个孔用一个! 对拉螺栓关键间距关键是看混凝土的厚度决定的! 正常情况是600一道对拉...
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'请帮我翻译下面这句话,翻译成英语,尽量用一句话完成,用作QQ 的个性签名。谢谢。“我没有带羽毛的翅膀,不能以飞冲天,所以我必须不停地、不停地爬,以便到达目的地——金字塔顶端——能与雄鹰处在同一高度,俯瞰世间。”
夏尔拖0611
I have no plumed wings, cannot fly plumes, so I must be kept, kept climbing, in order to reach our destination, with eagles pyramid - can is in the same height, overlooking the world. "
"I didn't bring the wings, no feathers fly plumes, so I must be kept, kept climbing, in order to reach our destination, with eagles pyramid - can is in the same height, overlooking the world."
I have not brought the feather wing, cannot fly soars to the heavens, therefore I must not stop, not stop crawl, with the aim of arriving at the destination - - Pyramid peak - - to be able to occupy the identical altitude with the eagle, bird's eye view in society
I have no wings with furs and I cannot fly to the sky, so I must keep climbing to reach our destination- the top of pyramid so that I am able to be in the same height as eagles, overlooking the world希望能够帮到楼主
"I don't have feathered wings to soar, so I must keep climbing to reach the destination - the top of pyramid - with an eagle at the same height, overlooking the world."
"I didn't bring the wings, no feathers fly plumes, so I must be kept, kept climbing, in order to reach our destination, with eagles pyramid - can is in the same height, overlooking the world."
就是这样了,肯定对
"I didn't bring the wings, no feathers fly plumes, so I must be kept, kept climbing, in order to reach our destination, with eagles pyramid - can is in the same height, overlooking the world." 有道翻译器翻译的,不要上当哦
I do not have feathered wings can not soar, so I must keep, keep climbing to reach the destination - the pyramid - with an eagle at the same height, overlooking the world
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码请英语高手帮我翻译一句话,谢谢_百度知道
请英语高手帮我翻译一句话,谢谢
PVC透明膜是指由粉状树脂(PVC树脂),二辛脂(DOP)及其它填充料压延而成的薄膜
不要用翻译软件
提问者采纳
PVC transparent film, is defined as powdered resin (PVC resin), dioctyl ester (DOP), and other filler made of thin film rolling
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他2条回答
PVC transparent membrane is to point to by powder resin (PVC resin), 2 (DOP) and Michael essien and other stuffing calender film
PVC transparent membrane is to point to by powder resin (PVC resin), 2 (DOP) and Michael essien and other stuffing calender film
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙翻译一句话,中译英,谢谢~请原谅我没有经过你的允许就给你发送私人消息(PM),我只是想要对于你送给我的X说声深深的感谢,我认为这对于我来说是一种礼貌,如果打扰到你我感到很报歉.意译出来出来就行了,背景就是在外国的某个论坛上别人送我一样东西我发送一条信息去感谢他,感谢的要诚挚,谢谢了!
冷眼粉帐号139
Please forgive me for this unexpected personal message,I just want to thank you sincerely for the x you gave me.This is my manner,I'm sorry if I bother you.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请英语达人帮忙翻译一句话,谢谢!“不知道因为什么,最近心里经常会隐隐作痛”“最近经常”“隐隐作痛”,这两个关键词上请翻译得越贴切越好,并请解说一下这句话用什么时态。
Not knowing why, my heart has been hurting vaguely these days.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢观赏英文翻译 的文章

随机推荐