苹果游戏hornhub中文怎么设置 求游戏中文设置方法。文盲请回避 看清楚回答问题 谢谢

喵呜~非日语专业非日本留学工作~魔都日企普通猴子一枚,日语大佬们轻喷~喵呜投稿:228粉丝:4155分享--dynmicweibozoneqqbaidu将视频贴到博客或论坛视频地址复制嵌入代码复制微信扫一扫分享收藏0硬币--稍后看马克一下~用手机看转移阵地~用或其他应用扫描二维码手机下视频请使用扫码若未安装客户端,可直接扫此码下载应用看过该视频的还喜欢正在加载...miniOFF05-1502-1602-1602-1602-1602-1602-1602-1602-1602-16最新范文01-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-01其他展会非东方Only展会东方相关活动其他相关项目[转载]汽车总动员&双语剧本&中英文对照&Word完美打印版
看电影学英语:&制作
汽车总动员 Cars 中英文剧本
[Male] OK... Here we go. Focus.
好,来吧,专心
Speed. I am speed.
速度,我就是速度
[Cars whizzing past]
One winner, 42 losers.
一位冠军,42位失败者
I eat losers for breakfast.
我会把失败者当早餐吃掉的
[Car accelerating]
Breakfast.
Wait, maybe I should have had breakfast.
稍等,也许我已经吃过早餐了
A little breck-y could be good for me. No, no, no, stay focused.
稍微休息一下也不错 不不不,专注,加速
[Cars whizzing]
I'm faster than fast. Quicker than quick.
疾上加疾,快上加快
I am lightning!
我就是“闪电”!
[Pounding on door]
[Male] Hey, Lightning! You ready?
喂,“闪电”,准备好了吗
[Sheryl Crow: Real Gone]
Oh, yeah. Lightning's ready
喔耶,“闪电”已经准备好了
[engine rewing]
[Engine revs]
[Crowd cheers]
[Cars zooming]
[Cars whooshing]
[Both scream]
[All cheer]
Get your antenna balls here!
卖天线球喔
Go, Lightnin'!
冲啊,“闪电”!
- Whoo! - You got that right, slick. [whistles]
- 哇喔! - 说的没错,伙计
[Air wrench whirring]
Uh! [screams]
[Engine revs]
- [Male] Welcome back to the Dinoco 400. - [Crowd cheers]
欢迎回到狄纳哥400
I'm Bob Cutlass, here with my good friend, Darrell Cartrip.
我是鲍伯凯特拉斯 以及我的好友岱洛卡崔普
We're midway through what may be an historic day for racing.
赛车史上一场至关重要的比赛正在进行之中
Bob, my oil pressure's through the roof.
鲍伯,我的油压现在高到不行
If this gets more exciting, they're gonna have to tow me outta the
如果再继续这样剌激下去 我就得被拖吊出去了!
Right, Darrell.
没错,岱洛
[Bob] Three cars are tied for the season points lead,
三位选手以平分的方式
heading into the final race of the season.
进入今年的总决赛
And the winner of this race will win the season title and the
Piston Cup.
赢得这场比赛的人 不仅得到年度总冠军,更将得到活塞杯
Does The King, Strip Weathers,
绰号“国王”的选手史崔普惠特
have one more victory in him before retirement?
会在退役之前再得到一项冠军吗?
[Darrell] He's been Dinoco's golden boy for years!
他一向都是狄纳哥的常胜将军
Can he win them one last Piston Cup?
他能否再赢一次活塞杯呢?
[Bob] And, as always, in the second place spot we find Chick
像往常一样 别忘了第二名的选手奇克希克斯
He's been chasing that tailfin his entire career.
他的整个职业生涯 都一直紧咬着“国王”不放
[Darrell] Chick thought this was his year.
奇克认为今年时机已到
His chance to finally emerge from The King's shadow.
也许他可以从“国王”的阴影下走出来
But the last thing he expected was... Lightning McQueen!
但他意想不到的是 “闪电”麦坤!
[Bob] You know, I don't think anybody expected this.
我想大家都没预料到这种情况
The rookie sensation came into the season unknown.
赛季开始时麦坤只是个无名小卒
But everyone knows him now.
但现在没有人不认识他了
[Darrell] Will he be the first rookie to win a Piston Cup and land
他会成为第一个赢得 活塞杯的新人并入主迪纳哥吗?
[Bob] The legend, the runner-up, and the rookie!
传奇“国王”,凶猛“路霸”,新人“闪电”!
Three cars, one champion!
三辆赛车,一个冠军!
[Breaks screeching]
No you don't.
- [Chuckling] - Hey!
- [Tires squealing] - [Crowd booing]
What a ride!
开得太棒了!
[Chuckling]
Go get 'em, McQueen! Go get 'em!
追上去,麦坤! 追上去!
[Female] I love you, Lightning!
我爱你,“闪电”!
- Dinoco is all mine. - [Screaming]
迪纳哥是我的!
[Darrell] Trouble, turn three!
第三个弯脚处有麻烦了!
- Get through that, McQueen. - [Bob] Huge crash behind the
- 看你怎么过来,麦坤 - 领先者的后面发生了大碰撞
[Crowd gasps]
[Screaming]
[Giggling]
- [Grunts] - [Gasps]
[Both screaming]
[Bob] Wait a second, Darrell. McQueen is in the wreckage.
等等,岱洛 麦坤冲进了混乱之中
[Darrell] There's no way the rookie can make it through!
他不可能穿过那里的!
Not in one piece, that is.
他会被撞烂的
[Exhaling]
Lightning! Oh!
“闪电”!喔!
[Darrell] Look at that! McQueen made it through!
快看啊!麦坤冲出来了
[Bob] A spectacular move by Lightning McQueen!
“闪电”麦坤又一次上演精彩表演
Yeah! Ka-chow!
耶!咔嚓!
McQueen! McQueen! McQueen! McQueen! McQueen! McQueen!
“闪电”!“闪电”!“闪电”! “闪电”!“闪电”!“闪电”!
Yeah, McQueen! Ka-chow! [honking]
耶,麦坤!咔嚓!
[Bob] While everyone heads into the pits,
当大家都进入维修站的时候
McQueen stays out to take the lead!
只有麦坤留在赛道上保持领先
Don't take me out, coach. I can still race!
别把我拖出去,教练 我还能比赛!
[Air wrench whirring]
[Chuckling] What do you think? A thing of beauty.
觉得怎么样?漂亮吧
- McQueen made it! - [Chick] What?
- 麦坤出来了! - 什么?
He's not pitting!
他没有进站!
You gotta get me out there! Let's go! Get me back out there!
你们得让我出去 快点!我要去追他!
McQueen's not going into the pits!
麦坤没有进站!
[Darrell] The rookie fired his crew chief. The third this
这个新人解雇了他的领队 这赛季的第三个了!
- [Bob] Says he likes working alone. - Go, go!
- 看起来他喜欢单干 - 冲,冲啊!
Looks like Chick got caught up in the pits.
看来奇克在维修站里耽误了不少时间
Yeah, after a stop like that, he's got a lot of ground to make
对呀,像这样的的停站 他有的路要赶了
Get ready, boys, we're coming to the restart!
准备好,伙计们 比赛要重新开始了
[Crowd cheers]
Come on, come on, come on!
让开,让开,让开!
We need tires now! Come on, let's go!
我们需要换胎! 伙计们,快点!
- No, no, no, no! No tires, just gas! - [Male] What?
- 不,不,不,不!不要换胎,只要加油 - 什么?
You need tires, you idiot!
你需要新轮胎呀,白痴!
[Darrell] Looks like it's gas-and-go's for McQueen today.
看来麦坤今天只加油就好了
[Bob] Right. No tires again.
对呀,又不换轮胎
[Darrell] That's a short-term gain, long-term loss,
通常那只会给你带来短暂的优势 但之后会害了你的
but it's workin' for him. He obviously knows somethin' we don't
不过看起来这对麦坤不适用 嘿,看来他比我们懂的还多
[Cars whizzing]
[Bob] This is it, Darrell. One lap to go and Lightning McQueen
has a huge lead.
快结束了,岱洛,比赛剩下最后一圈 麦坤领先了一大截
He's got it in the bag. Call in the dogs and put out the
他的冠军已经手到擒来了 可以把啦啦队叫出来欢呼了吧!
We're gonna crown us a new champion!
我们有一个新冠军了!
[Crowd cheers and whistles]
[Screaming]
- Checkered flag, here I come! - [Tire blows]
终点线,我来啦!
[Darrell] No! McQueen's blown a tire!
糟糕!麦坤爆胎了!
[Bob] And with only one turn to go! Can he make it?
只剩最后一个弯,他到的了吗?
- You fool! - [Grunts]
你这个笨蛋!
[Male] McQueen's blown a tire! He's blown a tire!
麦坤爆胎了!他爆胎了!
Go, go, go!
快追快追!
- [Grunting] - [Tire blows]
[Darrell] He's lost another tire!
他又爆了另一个胎!
- King and Chick come up fast! - [Bob] They're entering turn
- “国王”和“路霸”快速拉近距离! - 他们一起进入三号弯脚
Come on. [grunting]
I don't believe what I'm watching, Bob!
真是难以置信,鲍伯!
Lightning McQueen is 100 feet from his Piston Cup!
“闪电”麦坤和他的活塞杯奖座只差一百尺!
[Growling]
[Bob] The King and Chick rounding turn four.
“国王”和“路霸”过了四号个弯
[Darrell] Down the stretch they come! And it's, and it's...
最后一段了 冠军是...冠军是
- It's too close to call! Too close! - I don't believe it!
- 太紧凑了,相差太小了 - 简直不敢相信!
Lightning!
“闪电”!
- The most spectacular, amazing... - I don't believe it!
- 最最引人入胜,最最精彩的... - 真不敢相信!
...unequivocally, unbelievable ending in the history of the
史上最精彩的结局!
- And we don't know who won! - Look at that!
- 我们都不知道谁获得了冠军! - 看啊!
[Tape jittering]
[Slow motion drone]
- That's very close to call. - Can we play that again?
- 这太接近了 - 能再放一遍吗?
Hey, no cameras! Get outta here!
嘿,不准拍照!出去!
We're here in Victory Lane, awaiting the results.
我们在冠军通道等待最终结果
We're here in Victory Lane, awaiting the results.
McQueen, that was a risky move, not taking tires.
麦坤,刚才你不换车胎实在是太大胆了
Tell me about it!
你倒是说说
Are you sorry you didn't have a crew chief out there?
你会不会后悔 你没有维修团队呢
Oh, Kori. There's a lot more to racing than just winning.
喔,可莉 赛车不是只顾输赢就好的
I mean, taking the race by a full lap... Where's the entertainment
如果我轻易的领先一整圈夺冠 那还有什么意思
I wanted to give folks a little sizzle.
我要给观众们剌激感呀
- Sizzle? - Am I sorry I don't have a crew chief?
- 剌激? - 我会后悔没有维修队吗?
No, I'm not. 'Cause I'm a one-man show.
不,当然不会 因为我自己一人就搞定了
What? Oh, yeah, right.
什么?喔,好吧
That was a confident Lightning McQueen.
真有自信的“闪电”麦坤
Live from Victory Lane, I'm Kori Turbowitz.
从终点线为您带来的时况转播 我是可莉特布瓦茨
- Get outta the shot. - Yo, Chuck.
- 喂,闪开 - 嘿,查克
Chuck, what are you doing? You're blockin' the camera!
查克你在干嘛? 你挡住摄影机了!
- Everyone wants to see the bolt. - What?
- 大家都想看闪电 - 什么?
- Now, back away. - That's it! Come on, guys.
- 退后退后 - 就是这样!快,伙计们
- Whoa, team! Where are you going? - We quit, Mr. One-Man
- 唉呀,你们这是干嘛 - 我们不干了你!自己一人搞定吧
Oh, OK, leave. Fine.
喔喔,随便吧
How will I ever find anyone else who knows how to fill me up with
要再找到一个能 帮我加油的人很难吗?
[Crowd laughs]
- Adios, Chuck! - And my name is not Chuck!
- 再见,查克 - 我不叫查克!
Oh, whatever.
哦,随便吧
Hey, Lightning! Yo! McQueen!
喂,麦坤!叫你呢,麦坤!
Seriously, that was some pretty darn nice racin' out there.
刚才的比赛可真漂亮啊
- By me! - Oh, yeah.
- 我是说我! - 嗯,好吧
- Zinger! - Welcome to the Chick era, baby!
- 太棒了! - 欢迎来到奇克时代!
The Piston Cup... It's mine, dude. It's mine.
不过活塞杯是我的,伙计,是我的
Hey, fellas, how do you think I'd look in Dinoco blue? Dinoco
我觉得迪纳哥蓝蛮适合我的,迪纳哥蓝!
In your dreams, Thunder.
你做你的白日梦吧,“雷”先生
Yeah, right. Thunder? What's he talkin' about, "Thunder"?
哈,没错,“雷”? 他干嘛叫我“雷”?
You know, 'cause thunder always comes after lightning.
喔,你知道 打雷一向都是在闪电之后啊
Ka-ping! Ka-pow!
咔乒!咔乓!
- Who knew about the thunder thing? - I didn't.
- 你们谁了解雷吗? - 不清楚
- Give us the bolt! - That's right.
- 我们要闪电! - 这就对了!
Right in the lens.
往右转,对着镜头
- Show me the bolt, baby! - Smile, McQueen!
- 伙计,秀一下闪电! - 笑一个,麦坤!
- Show me the bolt, McQueen! - That's it!
- 秀一下闪电,麦坤! - 就是这样!
[Electronic music]
[Crowd chattering]
That was one close finish. You sure made Dinoco proud.
比赛结果太接近了 迪纳哥以你为荣
Thank you, King.
谢谢你,“国王”
Well, Tex, you've been good to me all these years.
泰仕,这些年你一直对我很好
It's the least I could do.
我只是尽全力去比赛而已
Whatever happens, you're a winner to me, you old daddy
不管结果怎样 你永远都是我的冠军
Thanks, dear. Wouldn't be nothing without you.
谢了,亲爱的 没有你我什么都做不成
Kch-i-ka-chow!
- I'm Mia. - I'm Tia.
- 我是蜜亚 - 我是蒂亚
[Both] We're, like, your biggest fans! Ka-chow!
我们是你的头号粉丝! 咔嚓!
I love being me.
我爱做自己!
- [Police] OK, girls, that's it. - We love you, Lightning!
- 好了,女孩们,可以了 - 我们爱你,“闪电”!
[Chuckles]
Hey, buddy. You're one gutsy racer.
小子,你真是个胆大的选手
Oh, hey, Mr. The King.
噢,“国王”先生你好
You got more talent in one lug nut
你拥有的天份是其它选手
than a lot of cars has got in their whole body.
一辈子都得不到的
- Really? Oh, that... - But you're stupid.
- 是吗?这个... - 可是你太笨了
- Excuse me? - This ain't a one-man deal, kid.
- 什么? - 小子,赛车不是独角戏
You need to wise up and get a good crew chief and a good
你得变聪明点 去找个好的团队
You ain't gonna win unless you got good folks behind you,
没有好的团队帮你 你是不可能赢的
[voice dwindling] and you let them do their job, like they
你要让他们做好他们的工作
- Like I tell the boys at the shop... - A good team.
- 就像我告诉孩子们在商店里 - 好的团队
- Yeah... - [electronic music]
Ka-chow! Ka-pow!
咔嚓!咔乓!
[Crowd cheering]
[Screaming]
[Cheering]
Oh, Lightning!
哦,“闪电”!
If you figure that out you just gonna be OK.
你要是能解决这些问题 就会变得更好了
Oh, yeah, that... That is spectacular advice.
嗯,好吧,谢谢你的关心与建议
Thank you, Mr. The King.
谢谢你,“国王”先生
- [Fanfare] - [Bob] Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
for the first time in Piston Cup history...
今天是活塞杯历史上,我们第一次
[rewing] A rookie has won the Piston Cup.
一个新手赢得活塞杯
[Bob]... we have a three-way tie.
...结果是三人平手
- [Crowd cheers] - [Cameras flash]
[Chuckling] Hey, that must be really embarrassing.
嘿,麦坤 很尴尬吧
But I wouldn't worry about it. Because I didn't do it!
不过我不会想太多的 因为尴尬的不是我,哈哈
[Bob] Piston Cup officials have determined that a tiebreaker
主办单位决定三位平手的选手
between the three leaders will be held in California in one
一个礼拜后在加州进行殊死赛
Well, thank you! Thanks to all of you out there! Thank you!
谢谢!谢谢你们!谢谢!
[Whispering] Hey, first one to California gets Dinoco all to
小子,看谁先到加州谁就可得到迪纳哥
No, not me! No, you rock, and you know that!
不,不是我 你才酷
Oh, yeah! Whoo!
喔耶!太棒了
Yep! All right! Got it!
嗯!好吧!
"First one to California gets Dinoco all to himself."
谁先到加州谁就得到迪纳哥
Oh, we'll see who gets there first, Chick.
我倒要来看看是谁先到,奇克
- Hey, kid! Congrats on the tie. - I don't want to talk about
- 小子,恭喜你得到平手 - 别说了
Let's go, Mack. Saddle up. What'd you do with my trailer?
我们走吧,麦大叔 你把我的车厢拿到哪去了?
- I parked it at your sponsor's tent. - What?
- 我把它停在你的赞助商的蓬子里了 - 什么?
Gotta make your personal appearance.
你得去那边露个脸
No. No! No, no, no, no!
不不不,不要啊
Yes, yes, yes! Lightning McQueen here.
是的是的 我是闪电麦坤
And I use Rust-eze Medicated Bumper Ointment, new rear end
我用“锈不来”保险杠防锈药膏
Nothing soothes a rusty bumper like Rust-eze.
“锈不来”保护你已经生锈的保险杠 不再锈下去
Wow! Look at that shine!
哇,看看这个光泽!
Use Rust-eze and you too can look like me!
用“锈不来”你也可以跟我一样亮
[Both laughing]
I met this car from Swampscott.
我在沼泽地见过这辆车
He was so rusty he didn't even cast a shadow.
他已经锈到不成个样子了
- You could see his dirty undercarriage. - [Crowd laughs]
你从车顶都可以看到他的底盘了
[Groaning] I hate rusty cars. This is not good for my image.
唉,我恨生锈的车子 这有损我的形象
They did give you your big break. Besides, it's in your
至少他们帮你出了赞助费 你必须帮他们打广告
Oh, will you stop, please? Just go get hooked up.
拜托别说了行吗? 去把车厢接起来吧
- Winter is a grand old time. - Of this there are no ifs or
- 冬天是个可怕的东西 - 不用猜测,不用怀疑
[Male 1] But remember, all that salt and grime...
不过记住,所有的盐份和污渍
Can rust your bolts and freeze your...
会把你的螺丝锈掉,也会把你冻坏
Hey, look! There he is!
嘿,你们看,他来了
Our almost champ!
我们的准冠军!
[Male 1] Get your rear end in here.
Lightning McQueen, you are wicked fast!
“闪电”麦坤,你真是太快了
- That race was a pisser! - You were booking!
- 这种比赛小意思 - 你是真正的冠军!
- Give me a little room. - You're my hero!
- 拜托让让路 - 你是我的偶像!
Yes, I know. [chuckles]
"Fred." Fred, thank you.
谢谢,弗列德
He knows my name. He knows my name!
他知道我名字!他知道我名字!
Looking good, Freddie!
你气色不错啊,弗列德
Thanks to you, Lightning, we had a banner year!
谢谢你,“闪电”,今年我们业绩好多了
We might clear enough to buy you some headlights.
我们的盈余还可帮你买个车头灯
You saying he doesn't have headlights?
你是说他没有车头灯?
That's what I'm telling ya. They're stickers!
对呀,他的车头灯其实是贴纸
Well, you know, racecars don't need headlights,
好吧,你们应该知道 赛车是不需要车头灯的
because the track is always lit.
因为赛场永远都是亮的
Yeah, well, so is my brother, but he still needs headlights.
我的兄弟们和你不一样 他们还是要头灯
[Laughing]
[Forced laughter]
- Ladies and gentlemen, - [both] Lightning McQueen!
- 女士们先生们 - “闪电”麦坤
[Crickets chirping]
Free Bird!
自由鸟乐队!
You know, the Rust-eze Medicated Bumper Ointment team
“锈不来保险杠药膏”赛车队
ran a great race today.
今天跑了一场漂亮的比赛
And remember, with a little Rust-eze...
记得喔,用“锈不来”
[whispering] And an insane amount of luck,
以及非常好的运气
...you too, can look like me. Ka-chow.
你也可以跟我一样亮 咔嚓
- Hey, kid. - We love ya.
- 嘿,小子 - 我们爱你
And we're looking forward to another great year.
期待明年和你的合作
Just like this year!
就像今年一样!
Not on your life.
那是不可能的事
- Don't drive like my brother! - Yeah, don't drive like my
- 不要像我兄弟一样开车 - 没错,不要想他那样!
California, here we come!
加州,我们来了
Dinoco, here we come!
迪纳哥,我们来了!
[Rascal Flatts: Life is a Highway]
[Birds chirping]
[Phone ringing]
[Moaning] Oh... oh... uh, I needed this. Hello?
喔,唔,我正好需要这个,喂?
[Male] Is this Lightning McQueen, the world's fastest racing
这是世上最快的赛车“闪电”麦坤吗?
Is this Harv, the world's greatest agent?
这是世上最棒的经纪人哈夫吗?
And it is such an honor to be your agent
能当你的经纪人真是我的荣幸
that it almost hurts me to take ten percent of your winnings.
我都不太好意思要抽你10%的佣金
Merchandising. And ancillary rights in perpetuity. Anyway, what a
race, champ!
总之,真是场漂亮的比赛
I didn't see it, but I heard you were great.
我没,我自己没看到比赛 不过我听说你表现得非常棒
Thanks, Harv.
谢了,哈夫
Listen, they're giving you 20 tickets for the tiebreaker thing in
对了,主办单位给你20张殊死赛的入场卷
I'll pass 'em on to your friends. Shoot me the names.
我会帮你分发给你的朋友们 把名字告诉我
- You let Harv rock it for you, baby. - Right. Friends.
- 你得让我为你服务 - 没错,朋友
Yes, there's...
是啊,嗯...
OK, I get it, Mr. Popular.
好的,我知道了,“大明星”
So many you can't even narrow it down. Hey, when you get to
你太受欢迎朋友多到数不清 等你到了那里
you better make time for your best friend!
你得多花点时间陪你的朋友
Break bread with your mishpocheh here!
和你老友吃顿饭什么的
That'd be great! We should totally...
对啊,那一定很好玩,我们可以
OK, I gotta jump, kid. Let me know how it goes. I'm out.
好了,我要挂了 再跟我联络吧,拜拜
- [Dial tone hums] - [Sighing]
- [Melodic beeping] - [Wheels squeaking]
[Lightning] What? A minivan?
什么?旅行车
Come on, you're in the slow lane.
拜托,麦大叔 你开得太慢了
This is Lightning McQueen you're hauling here.
你现在载的可是“闪电”麦坤耶
Just stopping off for a quick breather, kid.
我想停下来喘口气,孩子
- Old Mack needs a rest. - Absolutely not.
- 老麦需要休息休息 - 这可不行
We're driving all night till we get to California. We agreed to
我们要熬夜开到加州 我们说好了的
All night? May I remind you federal DOT regs state...
熬夜?你知道交通部规定不可
Come on, I need to get there before Chick and hang with
拜托,麦大叔 我要赶在“路霸”前到加州
[Mack groans] All those sleeping trucks.
看那些睡得正熟的卡车们
Hey, kid, I don't know if I can make it.
小子,我不知道我撑不撑得下去
Oh, sure you can, Mack.
你可以的,麦大叔,没问题
Look, it'll be easy. I'll stay up with you.
我会陪你一起熬夜
- All night? - All night long.
- 整晚吗? - 是的,整晚
[Engines slowing]
[Snoring, gasping, blubbering]
[Grunting]
[Snoring] Uh!
[Blubbering]
- [Rap music] - [Engines rewing]
[Sniffing] Ah-choo!
[Laughing]
- Hey, yo, D.J. - What up?
- 喂,DJ - 干嘛?
- We got ourselves a nodder. - [Chuckling]
这老头在打瞌睡呢
[Kenny G: Songbird]
Pretty music. [snoring]
美妙的音乐
Yo, Wingo! Lane change, man.
靖狗,变个线
- Right back at ya! - Yeah!
- 在你后面 - 耶!
- Oops! I missed. - You going on vacation?
- 啊,不小心错过了 - 你要去渡假啊?
[All laugh]
- [Chuckling] - [Sniffling]
- Oh, no, Snot Rod... - He's gonna blow!
- 喔,不! - 他要打喷嚏啦!
Ah... Ah... Ah-choo!
阿...阿...阿嚏!
Gesundheit!
祝你健康!
One should never drive while drowsy.
实在不该在困的时候开车的
- [Tires squealing] - [Horns honking]
- [Honking loudly] - [Screaming]
- Uh! Ah! - [All honking]
[Breathing heavily] Mack!
- [Grunting] - [Horns honking]
Hey, Mack! Mack!
嘿,麦大叔!麦大叔!
Mack, wait for me! [engine rewing]
麦大叔,等等我!
[Tires squealing]
[Bell ringing]
[Horn bellowing]
Mack! Mack!
麦大叔!麦大叔!
Mack! Mack...
麦大叔!麦大叔...
...wait up! [coughing] Mack.
等等!麦大叔!
Mack! Mack!
麦大叔!麦大叔!
What? You're not Mack.
什么?你不是麦大叔
Mack? I ain't no Mack! I'm a Peterbilt, for dang sake!
麦大叔?我可不是麦大叔 拜托,我可是皮特比尔特
[Peterbilt] Turn on your lights, you moron!
把你的车头灯打开吧,白痴
Mack... The Interstate!
麦大叔,州际公路
[Tires squealing]
- [Engine roaring] - Huh?
Not in my town, you don't.
在我的镇上不准你开这么快
[Siren wailing]
- Oh, maybe he can help me! - [Sheriff backfiring]
说不定他能帮我
He's shooting at me! Why is he shooting at me?
他在对我开枪 为什么他要射我?
[Backfiring]
I haven't gone this fast in years.
我好多年没开这么快了
[Grunting] I'm gonna blow a gasket or somethin'.
我引擎快爆了
Serpentine! Serpentine, serpentine!
蛇行!蛇行!蛇行!
What in the blue blazes?
Crazy hot-rodder.
他是个疯子
[Siren continues wailing]
[Hank Williams: My Heart Would Know]
[Water hose turning on]
I'm telling you, man, every third blink is slower.
我跟你说 每次闪第三下时就特别慢
The sixties weren't good to you, were they?
60年代对你的影响不好,对吧?
[Car backfires]
[Sirens blasting]
What? That's not the Interstate!
什么?前面不是州际公路
- [Sheriff backfires] - Ah! Oh!
Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!
哦!哦!哦!哦!哦!
- [Screaming] - [Tires screeching]
No, no, no, no, no, no!
不不不,不要啊
I'm not the only one seeing this, right?
不是只有我看见吧?
- Incoming! - Whoa, man.
- 来了! - 哇塞,伙计
- No! - Hey!
- 不! - 嘿!
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
哇!哇!哇!哇!
我的轮胎!
- [Grunting] - [Gasping]
- [Screaming] - [Gasping]
- [Tires squealing] - [Cables vibrating]
[Shouting]
[Screaming]
- [Cables whizzing] - [Straining]
Fly away, Stanley. Be free!
飞吧,史丹利!飞向自由
[Breathing heavily]
Boy, you're in a heap of trouble.
小子,你的麻烦大了
We're live at the Los Angeles International Speedway
记者现在洛杉矶国际赛道为您实况转播
as the first competitor, Lightning McQueen,
第一位选手“闪电”麦坤
is arriving at the track.
现在已经到达了
Is it true he's gonna pose for Cargirl?
他要去和赛车女郎约会的事是真的吗?
What's your strategy?
你的战略是什么?
- [Crowd gasps] - [Cameras clicking]
What? Did I forget to wipe my mud flaps?
怎么啦?我忘了擦我的挡泥板吗?
McQueen's driver arrived in California, but McQueen was
麦柛的司机到了加州 但麦坤却失踪了
- McQueen was reported missing. ...to race an
unprecedented...
赛车“闪电麦坤”失踪 而他却应该在几天后参加空前的比赛
[male] Sponsor stated they have no idea where he is.
赞助商公开声明不知道他在哪里
I hope Lightning's OK. I'd hate to see anything bad happen to
我希望“闪电”没事 希望他别碰上了麻烦
I don't know what's harder to find, McQueen or a chief who'll work
不知道谁比较难找 “闪电”麦坤或是他的维修队长
[German accent] Lightning McQueen must be found at all costs!
我们一定要尽全力找到“闪电”麦坤!
They're all asking the same question: Where is McQueen?
每个人都在问相同的问题 麦坤在哪里?
[Groaning] Oh, boy.
Where am I?
我在哪里?
- Mornin', sleepin' beauty! - Ah!
- 早啊,睡美人! - 啊!
Boy, I was wonderin' when you was gonna wake up.
我去烧个水你就醒过来了
Take whatever you want! Just don't hurt me!
你想要什么都给你 不要伤害我
A parking boot? Why do I have a parking boot on?
轮胎锁? 为什么我的轮胎被锁上了
- What's going on here? Please! - [Chuckling] You're funny.
- 发生了什么事? - 你真有意思
I like you already. My name's Mater.
我已经开始喜欢你了,我叫脱线
Yeah, like "tuh-mater," but without the "tuh".
对呀 就像少根筋的意思
- What's your name? - You don't know my name?
- 你叫什么名字? - 你不知道我名字?
No, I know your name. Is your name Mater too?
不知道...你也叫脱线?
Look, I need to get to California as fast as possible. Where am
我必须要赶去加州 我现在在哪里?
Where are you? Shoot!
你在哪里?啊哈
You're in Radiator Springs.
你在油车水镇
The cutest little town in Carburetor County.
这是一个漂亮的小镇
Oh, great. Just great!
噢,太棒了 真是太棒了
Well, if you think that's great, you should see the rest of the
如果你觉得这样就棒的话 你该去看看镇上其它地方
You know, I'd love to see the rest of the town!
说真的,我很想去看看其它地方
So if you could just open the gate, take this boot off,
所以你把门打开,解开我的锁
you and me, we go cruisin', check out the local scene...
我们两个一起去逛逛吧看看附近的好景点
- Dad-gum! - How'd that be, Tuhmater?
- 太棒了 - 会是什么样的景色呢?
- Cool! - Mater!
- 酷! - 脱线!
What did I tell you about talkin' to the accused?
我不是叫你不要跟犯人说话的嘛?
To not to.
Well, quit your yappin' and tow this delinquent road hazard to
traffic court.
那你就快闭嘴 把他拖去交通法庭吧
Well, we'll talk later, Mater.
好吧,我们晚点再聊,脱线
[Chuckling] "Later, Mater." That's funny!
再聊,脱线 真好笑
[Sheriff] The Radiator Springs Traffic Court will come to
油车水镇交通法院 现在开庭
Hey, you scratched my paint! I oughta take a blowtorch to you,
嘿,你刮坏了我的漆! 我要揍扁你
You broke-a the road! You a very bad car!
你把道路弄坏了! 你是一辆罪恶深重的车
- Fascist! - Commie!
- 法西斯! - 共产党!
Officer, talk to me, babe. How long is this gonna take?
警官,你能不能告诉我这要开多久
I gotta get to California, pronto.
我必须赶去加州
Where's your lawyer?
你的律师呢?
I don't know. Tahiti maybe. He's got a timeshare there.
不知道,大概跑去大溪地了吧 他在那边租了个渡假村
When a defendant has no lawyer, the court will assign one to him.
他如果被控没有律师的话 法院将指派一位律师给他
Anyone want to be his lawyer?
喂,有没有人想当他的律师啊?
Shoot, I'll do it, Sheriff!
好吧,让我来,韩大夫
All rise! The Honorable Doc Hudson presiding.
起立,今天的法官是韩大夫
- May Doc have mercy on your soul. - [Door banging]
祷告韩大夫对你手下留情吧
- [Gasping] - All right,
I wanna know who's responsible for wreckin' my town, Sheriff.
我想知道 到底是谁把我的镇搞成这样
I want his hood on a platter!
我要把他的引擎盖拆下来
I'm gonna put him in jail till he rots! No, check that.
我要把他关在牢里直到他腐烂
I'm gonna put him in jail till the jail rots on top of him,
我要把他关在牢里 直到监狱都垮下来
and then I'm gonna move him to a new jail and let that jail
然后把他移到另一个监狱 直到另一个监狱也垮下来
Throw him out of here, Sheriff.
把他丢出去,警长
I want him out of my courtroom. I want him out of our town!
把他丢出我的法庭 把他赶出我的镇
- Case dismissed. - Yes!
- 结案 - 太好了
Boy, I'm purty good at this lawyerin' stuff.
嘿,我这个辩护律师做得不错嘛
Sorry I'm late, Your Honor!
不好意思我迟到了,法官大人
Holy Porsche! She's gotta be from my attorney's office.
哇,保时捷,她一定是我的律师派来的
Hey, thanks for comin', but we're all set.
喂,谢谢你赶来 不过这案子已经解决了
- He's letting me go. - He's letting you go?
- 他无罪释放了我 - 他无罪释放你?
Yeah, your job's pretty easy today.
对呀,你今天的工作轻松吧
All you have to do now is stand there and let me look at you.
你现在只要站在那边让我好好看着你
Listen, I'm gonna cut to the chase. Me, you, dinner.
Pi-cha-kow!
听好,我直说吧 我跟你一起去吃晚餐吧,咔嚓
- What the...? Ow! Oh! - Ka-chow!
- 什么?哦!啊! - 咔嚓!
- Please! - I know. I get that reaction a lot.
- 拜托! - 没关系,我了解你的感受
I create feelings in others that they themselves don't
understand.
我常常让别人感受到前所未有的感觉
- [Rewing] - Agh! Ow!
Oh, I'm sorry. Did I scare you?
不好意思,我吓到你了吗?
A little bit, but I'll be all right.
有一点,不过我没事
OK. I'm gonna go talk to the judge.
呃,我去跟法官谈谈
Do what you gotta do, baby. But listen. Be careful.
去吧,宝贝,不过小心点
Folks around here are not firing on all cylinders, if you know what
这里的人脑袋都有点秀逗 如果你知道我的意思
I'll keep that in mind.
谢谢你的忠告
- Hey there, Mater. - Howdy, Sally.
- 你好啊,脱线 - 你好呀,莎莉
- Hi, folks! - Good morning!
- 大家好 - 早安
You know her?
你认识她?
She's the town attorney and my fiancee.
她是镇上的律师 也是我的未婚妻
Nah, I'm just kiddin'. She just likes me for my body.
开玩笑的 她只喜欢我的外表
You look great. You do something different with your side view
韩大夫,您今天看起来真帅 你是不是改装了你的后照镜?
What do you want, Sally?
你到底想说什么,莎莉
[Sighing] Come on, make this guy fix the road. The town needs
求求你,判他修理被破坏的道路 我们镇上需要道路啊
No. I know his type. Racecar.
不行,我看多了他这种人,赛车
That's the last thing this town needs.
这镇上最不需要的就是赛车
OK, I didn't want to have to do this, Doc, but you leave me no
好吧,我本来不想这样,是你逼我的
Fellow citizens, you're all aware of our town's proud
各位好市民,你们一定都熟悉这镇上 令人引以为傲的历史吧
Here she goes again.
Radiator Springs, the glorious jewel
strung on the necklace of Route 66, the mother road!
是俗称道路之母的66号公路上
It is our job and our pleasure to take care of the travelers
一颗闪亮的宝石 我们有权利也有义务
- on our stretch of that road. - Travelers? What travelers?
- 照顾所有穿过这城镇的旅行者 - 旅行者?什么旅行者?
Ignore him.
But how, I ask you, are we to care for those travelers
可是我问你们,现在路被弄坏了 我们要怎么照顾这些旅行者
if there is no road for them to drive on?
如果没有路给他们开了?
- Luigi, what do you have at your store? - Tires.
- 路易奇,你的店里卖什么? - 轮胎
And if no one can get to you?
但如果没有路可以到达你的店呢?
I won't sell any... tires. I will lose everything!
那我的轮胎就卖不出去 我什么都没有了
- Flo, what do you have at your store? - I have gas.
- 芙蓉,你的店里卖什么? - 我卖汽油
- Lotsa gas! - OK boys, stay with me.
- 很多汽油! - 好的,伙计们,听我说
And, Flo, what'll happen if no one can come to your station to buy
芙蓉,如果没有人能到达你的店加油呢?
I'll go outta business and... we'll have to leave town.
那我会 被迫关店而搬走
What's gonna happen if Flo leaves town and closes her
如果芙蓉关了加油站搬走了我们怎么办?
- [All] Without gas, we're done for! - What?
- 没有汽油,我们也不能动了 - 什么?
Don't you think the car responsible should fix our road?
所以你们不觉得闯祸的人 应该负责修理吗?
The only guy strong enough to fix that road is Big Al!
可是唯一够强壮修路的人是大阿尔呀
Lizzie, Big Al left like, 15 years ago.
丽姬,阿尔15年前就搬走了
Then why are you bringing him up, you lemon?
那你干嘛还提他的名字?
Oh, he can do it.
哦,他能办到
He's got the horsepower. So, what do you want him to do?
没问题的,他可以修路 他马力足够,所以你们想要他做什么?
[All] Fix the road!
修理马路!
- Because we are a town worth fixing! - Yeah!
- 因为我们的城镇是值得修补的! - 没错!
[All cheer]
[Honking] Order in the court!
Seems like my mind has been changed for me.
看来有人帮我改变了决定
- [All] Yeah! - No!
- 好哇 - 不要啊
[VW van] Nice ruling.
Oh, I am so not taking you to dinner.
我不邀请你共进晚餐了
[Chuckling] That's OK, Stickers. You can take Bessie.
哈,没关系 你可以带贝茜去
Man, you get to work with Bessie!
哇,你可以跟贝茜共事!
I'd give my left two lug nuts for somethin' like that.
我也好希望能跟她一起工作
Bessie? Who's Bessie?
贝茜?贝茜是谁?
[Gurgling]
This here is Bessie, finest road-pavin' machine ever
这就是贝茜 镇上最好的铺路机
I'm hereby sentencing you to community service.
我现在判你做社区服务
You're gonna fix the road under my supervision.
你要在我的监督下修理马路
What? This place is crazy!
什么,这是什么鬼地方!
I know this may be a bad time right now,
喂,我知道现在提这个不好
but you owe me $32,000 in legal fees.
可是你欠我三万两千元律师费
We're gonna hitch you up to Bessie, and you're gonna pull her
我们会把贝茜接在你后面 你要对她温柔点
You gotta be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
You start there where the road begins.
你从路的那头开始
You finish down there where the road ends.
然后到路的那头结束
[Mater] Holy shoot!
Whoa, whoa, whoa! How long is this gonna take?
喂,喂,喂 这样要做多久?
Well, fella does it right, should take him about five days.
只要不下雨的话 大概五天
Five days?
But I should be in California schmoozing Dinoco right now!
我现在应该已经在加州 谈迪纳哥的事呢!
Then if I were you, I'd quit yappin' and start workin'!
那你更该赶快闭嘴开始工作
- Hook him up, Mater. - Okay-dokey.
- 把他接起来吧,脱线 - 好的好的
[Grunting]
[Tires squealing, engine rewing]
[Lightning] Freedom!
Maybe I should've hooked him up to Bessie...
也许我该先把他接上贝茜
...and then... then took the boot off.
再解开锁的
Goodbye, Radiator Springs, and goodbye, Bessie!
再见啦,油车水镇 再见,贝茜
California, here I come! Yeah!
加州,我来了!耶!
Oh, feel that wind.
风吹的感觉真舒服
[Sputtering]
No. No, no, no.
No, no, no, no, no. Outta gas?
不不不不,没油了
How can I be outta gas?
我怎么会没油了
[Chuckling] Boy, we ain't as dumb as you think we are.
小子,我们没你想像中那么笨
[Stuttering] But how did, how did... you...?
可,可,可是,你们怎么
We siphoned your gas while you were passed out.
我们趁你昏迷的时候 把你的汽油吸出来的
- Ka-chow. - Ow, ow, ow, ow.
- 咔嚓 - 噢噢噢
- Gentlemen. - Sheriff.
- 各位 - 警长
Hey, Sheriff.
- Why here? - [Italian] Sono sempre stati qui.
- 轮胎为什么在这里? - [意大利语]
- They were better before. - Stai sempre a parlare.
- 他们在原来的地方比较好 - [意大利语]
- Guido! - Red, can you move over?
- 戈里多 - 小红,你能不能移过去一点
I want to get a look at that sexy hot rod.
我想看看那台性感赛车
You know, I used to be a purty good whistler.
你知道吗,我以前也是蛮风光的
I can't do it now, of course, on account of sometimes
当然现在不成啦
I get fluid built up in my engine block,
老啰,引擎积水,不中用啰
but Doc said he's gonna fix it. He can fix about anything.
韩大夫说他会帮我修理 他什么都能修
That's why we made him the judge.
就是这样我们才选他做法官的
Boy, you shoulda heard me on Giddy-up, Oom Papa Mow Mow.
孩子,你应该听我说过了
Now, I'm not one to brag
我可没吹牛
but people come purty far to see me get low on the "Mow-Mow".
别人都大老远来看我
- Aw, man, that's just great! - Hey, what's wrong?
- 啊,伙计,天啊! - 喂,怎么了
My lucky sticker's all dirty.
我的幸运贴纸脏了
Ah, that ain't nothin'. I'll clean it for ya.
噢,没关系 我帮你洗洗
- [Snorting, hacking] - No, no, no!
That won't be necessary.
Hey! Hey, big fella! Yeah, you in the red!
嘿!嘿!大家伙 没错,就是你,红色的
I could use a little hose down. Help me wash this off.
你能不能帮我冲洗一下呀
Where's he goin'?
他跑哪去了?
Oh, he's a little bit shy, and he hates you for killin' his
他呀,他有点害羞嘛 而且他很气你把他的花搞砸了
I shouldn't put up with this.
为什么我要受这种气
I'm a precision instrument of speed and aerodynamics.
我是一个结合速度与流线的精密仪器
- You hurt your what? - I'm a very famous racecar!
- 你“遗弃”什么? - 我是一辆很有名的赛车!
You are a famous racecar? A real racecar?
你是有名的赛车?真的赛车?
Yes, I'm a real racecar. What do you think? Look at me.
对呀,当然是真的 不然咧,瞧瞧我
I have followed racing my entire life. My whole life!
我最喜欢赛车了 我从小就爱看
Then you know who I am. I'm Lightning McQueen.
那你一定认识我 我是“闪电”麦坤
- Lightning McQueen? - Yes! Yes!
- “闪电”麦坤? - 是啊!没错!
I must scream it to the world!
我高兴得想尖叫
My excitement from the top of someplace very high!
这实在太剌激了!
- Do you know many Ferraris? - No, no, no, no, no.
- 你认识很多法拉利吗? - 不不不不不
They race on the European circuit. I'm in the Piston Cup!
他们是在欧洲的赛道比赛 我是在活塞杯
- [Lightning] What? - Luigi follow only the Ferraris.
- 什么? - 路易奇只看法拉利赛车
Is that what I think it is?
我没看错吧?
[Sally] Customers.
Customers! Customers, everyone! Customers!
各位,有顾客来了!
- [Sally] OK! - Customers?
- 好 - 顾客?
[Sally] Been a long time. Remember what we rehearsed.
我知道已经过了很久,但我们排练过的
Make sure your "Open, please come in" signs are out.
记得把你的“营业中”招牌朝向外面
You all know what to do. All right, nobody panics. Here we
其它的你们都会吧 好的,别紧张,我们开始吧
Van, I just don't see any on-ramp anywhere.
连恩,我没看到高速公路入口啊
- Minny, I know exactly where we are. - Yeah, we're in the middle
of nowhere.
- 米妮,我知道我们在哪里 - 对对对,我们在一个不知名的地方
- Honey, please. - [Sally] Hello.
- 甜心,别这样 - 你们好
Welcome to Radiator Springs, gateway to Ornament Valley.
欢迎到油车水镇 饰谷的入口镇
Legendary for its service and hospitality.
我们以亲切的服务和友善的态度闻名
How can we help you?
有什么需要帮助的吗?
- We don't need anything, thank you. - Ask for directions to the
Interstate.
- 不用了,谢谢你 - 问问她到州际公路怎么走
There's no need to ask for directions. I know where we're
不用问,我知道该怎么走
He did the same thing on our trip to Shakopee.
我们上次去沙克比的时候他也是这样
We were headed over there for the Crazy Days, and we...
我们那时候还是疯狂的年轻人
- OK. Really. We're just peachy, OK? - What you really need
- 好啦好啦,不要再说了 - 你们需要什么?
is the sweet taste of my homemade, organic fuel.
香甜的有机汽油
No, it doesn't agree with my tank.
不了,我的肚子不同意
- Just trying to find the Interstate. - Good to see you,
- 我们只想找到州际公路 - 你好呀,阿兵哥
Come on by Sarge's Surplus Hut for your government surplus
请来摄巨的剩余物品店
- Honey, surplus! - We have too much surplus.
- 亲爱的,补给啊! - 我们的补给太多了
I do have a map over at the Cozy Cone Motel.
我们的舒适小椎旅馆有地图唷
And if you stay, we offer a free Lincoln Continental
breakfast.
如果你们待一晚的话 我们还会免费附送早餐
- Honey, she's got a map. - I don't need a map! I have the
- 老公,她有地图耶 - 我才不需要地图,我有卫星导航系统
- Never need a map again, thank you. - How 'bout somethin' to
- 永远不用再看地图了,谢谢 - 要喝点什么吗?
Stop at Flo's V-Eight Cafe. Finest fuel on Route 66.
请来芙蓉的V8小栈坐坐 66公路上最纯的汽油喔
No we just topped off.
不用了,我们刚加满油
And if you need tires, stop by Luigi's Casa Della Tires,
如果你们需要轮胎的话 请到路易奇的凯萨斜塔轮胎店
home of the Leaning Tower of Tires.
有世界闻名的轮胎塔
- We're trying to find the Interstate. - But you do need a paint
- 我们只想找到州际公路 - 可是您需要重新烤漆
Ramone will paint you up right. Hey, anything you want!
雷蒙会帮你烤个好漆 什么样式颜色都行
- You know, like a flame job. - No thanks...
- 例如火焰形啦 - 不,谢谢
Maybe ghost flames!
例如鬼火啦
You like old school pinstripin'? Von Dutch style?
或是您喜欢传统的线条纹? 凡达奇款式?
- [Both gasp] - Oh, honey, look. Von Dutch.
老公,你看,凡达奇
[Chuckling] OK, no. We're gonna be going now, OK?
不,够了,我们要走了好吗
[Laughs] A little somethin' to remember us by, OK?
送你个纪念品,要记得回来唷
- OK! - Come back soon, OK?
- 好吧 - 要再来唷
I mean, you know where we are! Tell your friends!
你知道我们在哪里的 别忘了告诉你们的朋友们
[Van] OK! Yes. You bet.
呵呵呵,好
Thanks again, folks. Bye-bye now.
谢啦,拜拜啰
Psst! Psst! Hey! Hey, hey, hey!
- I know how to get to the Interstate! - Do ya?
- 我知道怎么到州际公路 - 是吗
- Minny, no. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
- 米妮,不要理他 - 对啊对啊
No, not really. But listen.
呃,其实我不知道,听着
I'm Lightning McQueen, famous racecar. I'm being held against my
我是“闪电”麦坤,著名的赛车 我被强制拘禁在这里
I need you to call my team, so they can come rescue me
你们要帮我个忙,打给我的队员 叫他们来教我
and get me to California in time for me to win the Piston Cup.
Understand?
我才能赶回加州,参加活塞杯 明白吗?
- [Locks beeping] - No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不不不不不
No, it's the truth! I'm telling you! You gotta help me! Don't leave
是真的啊,不骗你 你们一定要帮我离开这儿
I'm in hillbilly hell! My IQ's dropping by the second!
这个满是乡巴佬的小镇 我的IQ在直线下降!
I'm becoming one of them!
我要变得跟他们一样了!
- [Lightning echoes] - [Sighing]
OK, don't worry. They know where we are now.
别烦恼了 他们知道我们在哪里了
They'll tell friends. You'll see.
他们会帮我们宣传的,等着瞧吧
[Male DJ] We'll be back for our Hank Williams marathon...
“闪电”麦坤还是不见踪影
- That's good. ...after a Piston Cup update.
很好,自活塞杯赛事升级之后
[Kori] Still no sign of Lightning McQueen. Chick arrived in
California
仍然没有“闪电”麦坤 到达加州的迹象
and today became the first car to spend practice time on the
今天第一辆赛车已经开始适应场地了
[Chick] It's nice to get out here before the other
competitors.
这种领先别人先到赛场的感觉真棒
You know, get a head start. Gives me an edge.
你知道嘛,领先一步 是个好采头
[Electronic music]
[Laughing]
Hoo-hoo-hoo!
[Crowd shouting and cheering]
[Girls chattering and giggling]
Hey, McQueen... Eat your heart out.
喂,麦坤 别太伤心了
[Gasping] Oh!
Let me get this straight.
I can go when this road is done. That's the deal, right?
我把路修好就可以走了,对吧?
- That's what they done did said. - OK. Outta my way.
- 对啊,他们是这么说的 - 好,让路让路
I got a road to finish.
我要修路了
[Grunting and rewing]
- He's done! - Done?
- 他修完了 - 修完了?
- Uh-huh. - It's only been an hour.
- 是啊 - 才过一个小时而已
- [Bessie groans] - Ah, I'm done. Look, I'm finished.
啊,我做完了,做完了
Say thanks, and I'll be on my way. That's all you gotta say.
现在你们只要跟我道谢 我就走人了
[Mater] Whee-hoo! I'm the first one on the new road!
哈!我第一个开在新路上
[Vibrating] It rides purty smooth.
看起来好丑啊
- It looks awful! - Well, it matches the rest of the town.
- 看上去好难看! - 跟你们这个镇蛮配的
- Oh! - [Blubbering]
Who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁啊
Look, Doc said when I finish, I could go. That was the deal.
喂,韩大夫说我做完后我就可以走的
The deal was you fix the road, not make it worse.
我说的是把路铺好 不是弄得更糟
Now, scrape it off! Start over again.
把它刮起来,重铺一遍
Hey, look, grandpa, I'm not a bulldozer. I'm a racecar.
老爹,我可不是铲土机,我是个赛车耶
Oh-ho-ho-ho!
Is that right? Then why don't we just have a little race? Me and
是吗?要不我们来个比赛怎么样? 就我们两个
- What? - [Chuckling] Me and you. That a joke?
- 什么? - 我跟你,你在开玩笑吗?
If you win, you go and I fix the road.
如果你赢了,你就可以走 我自己修路
If I win, you do the road my way.
如果我赢的话 你得照我的方式修路
Doc, what're you doin'?
韩大夫,你在说什么呀
I don't mean to be rude here,
不好意思喔
but you probably go zero to sixty in, like, what? Three-point-five
不过你从0到60里恐怕要开个3年半吧
Then I reckon you ain't got nothin' to worry about.
那我想你应该没什么好怕的吧
You know what, old-timer? That's a wonderful idea. Let's
好吧,既然你这么说 那就来比一场吧
[Sheriff] Gentlemen, this will be a one-lap race.
两位,这场比赛只有一圈
You will drive to Willy's Butte, go around Willy's Butte and come
你们要开到威利丘,绕过丘再折返回来
There will be no bumpin', no cheatin', no spittin',
不可以碰撞,做弊吐口水
no bitin', no road rage, no maimin',
不许咬人,发飙,乱放油,推拖
no oil slickin', no pushin', no shovin', no backstabbin', no
road-hoggin',
不许暗箭伤人,独占道路
and no lollygaggin'.
不许横冲直撞
Speed. I'm speed.
速度,我就是速度
Float like a Cadillac, sting like a Beemer.
壮如凯迪拉克,快如宝马
[Luigi laughs]
My friend Guido, he dream to give a real racecar a pit
我的梦想就是参与赛车比赛
- Peet stop! - Uh... [chuckles]
- 加油维修区! - 呃...
The race is only one lap, guys.
伙计,这场比赛只有一圈
Uno lappo! Don't need any help.
一圈而已!不需要你们的帮忙
- I work solo mio. - Fine. Race your way.
- 有我就搞定了 - 哼,随便你
- No pit stoppo. Comprendo? - OK.
- 不用加油维修,了解吗? - 好吧
Gentlemen...
...start your engines!
发动你们的引擎
[Engine sputters]
[Rewing furiously]
- Hijole! Check that out! - Whoa.
- 都看看吧! - 哇
Great idea, Doc. Now the road will never get done.
韩大夫,你的馊主意 现在路永远修不好了
[Chuckling] On your mark, get set...
各就各位,预备,开始!
Uno for the money, due for the show,
为了奖金,应该秀一下了
tre to get ready, and quattro to... I can't believe it. Go!
准备,难以置信,冲啊!
[Giggling]
[Cheering]
Doc... the flag means go.
韩大夫,摇旗就是说冲啊
Remember the fl... Here we go. Go.
没错,摇旗 我们出发吧,出发
Doc, what are you doing, man?
韩大夫,你在干嘛
Oh, dear. It would seem I'm off to a poor start.
真糟,看来我晚了一步
Well, better late than never. Come on, Mater.
不过再迟也比不跑好,走吧,脱线
- Might need a little help. - Uh... OK.
- 可能需要你的帮忙 - 呃...好吧
You got your tow cable?
你有带拖吊工具吧?
Well, yeah, I always got my tow cable. Why?
当然有啦 为什么?
[Doc] Oh, just in case.
只是预防万一
[Yelling] Ow! Ow! Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow.
哇噢哇噢 噢!噢!噢!噢!噢!
No, no, no, no, no!
不不不不不!
- Oh, man! - Whoa.
- 哦,天啊! - 哇
- Ow! - [Fillmore] Bad trip, man.
- 哦! - 够糟的吧,伙计
Hey! Was that floatin' like a Cadillac or was that stingin' like
嘿!这就是你说的“重”如凯迪拉克 或是“笨”如宝马跑车?
- I'm confused. - [Chuckling]
我搞糊涂了
[Doc] You drive like you fix roads.
你开车就像你修路一样
Lousy! Have fun fishin', Mater.
技术真糙!玩笑开够了,脱线
[Gasps] Ah!
I'm startin' to think he knowed you was gonna crash!
原来韩大夫早就知道你会失控
Thank you, Mater. Thank you.
谢了,脱线,谢谢
I can make a little turn on dirt.
那种小弯对我应该不算什么啊
You think?
你觉得呢?
No. And now I'm a day behind. I'm never gonna get outta here!
不,我又浪费了一天 我是不是永远逃不出这里了!
Hey, ese! You need a new paint job, man!
嘿,放松点 你需要新的烤漆,伙计
- [Lightning] No, thank you. - How 'bout some organic fuel?
- 不了,谢谢 - 有机燃料呢?
- That freak juice? - [Lightning] Pass.
- 那恶心的果汁? - 算了吧
Whoo! Watchin' him is makin' me thirsty. Anybody else want
somethin' to drink?
唔,看他工作的样子让我口干舌燥 有没有人要喝饮料呀?
Nah, not me, Flo.
不用了,芙蓉
I'm on one of them there special diets.
因为我是一个特殊机器
I'm a precisional instrument of speed and aero-matics.
我是结合速度与“空洞”的精密仪器
"You race like you fix roads."
“你开车像你修路”
[Grunting] I'll show him. [Grunting] I will show him!
我会,给他好看!
- [Tar splattering] - Oh, great! I hate it!
气死我啦!
- Hate, hate, hate, hate it! - [Chuckles] Music. Sweet music.
- 气死了!气死了!气死了! - 这声音真是太美妙了
Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.
也许这么做不太好
[Lightning] Radiator Springs, a happy place!
油车水镇,快乐的地方!
OK, Bessie, you think that's funny?
好啊,贝茜,你觉得我很幽默吗?
Great! I'm talking to Bessie now! I'm talking to Bessie!
好啊!我竟然和贝茜说话了! 我和贝茜说话了!
[Mater] Mornin', Sally!
早安,莎莉
Hey, look at this here fancy new road that Lightnin' McQueen done
just made!
嘿,你们快来看看这条漂亮的新路 “闪电”麦坤铺的喔
Yes! Uh, amazing!
真的耶,不可思议
Whoa-ho! Yeah! [sighing]
Oh, Ramone! Mama ain't seen you that low in years.
唔,雷蒙!好久没看到你那么有精神了
I haven't seen a road like this in years.
我好久没看到这么漂亮的马路了
- Well, then let's cruise, baby. - Low and slow.
- 我们走走吧,宝贝 - 慢慢开
[Italian] E bellissima! It's beautiful!
[意大利语]天啊,真漂亮!
Guido, look, it's-a like it was paved by angels.
好像是天使们铺的路
Boy, I tell you what.
孩子们,我告诉你们
I bet even the roads on the moon ain't this smooth.
我打赌月亮上的路都没有这条平坦
Doc, look at this!
韩大夫,来看啊
Shoulda tossed him into the cactus a lot sooner, huh?
早该判他修路了吧?
Well, he ain't finished yet. Still got a long way to go.
嗯,还早呢 还有很长一段路没完成
Guido, look at Luigi!
看看路易奇
This is fantastico!
看起来太棒了
That looks like fun! Mater, I got dibs, next turn!
很好玩的样子 脱线,换我玩啦
Hey, Luigi, this new road makes your place look like a dump.
喂,路易奇,这条新路 让你的店看起来像垃圾场
That crazy old devil woman.
哼,那疯婆子
[Sighs] Oh!
She's right!
她说的对!
- Ah! - Guido!
- 啊! - 戈里多!
Huh. That punk actually did a good job.
哈,那小子干得不错啊
Well, now... where the heck is he?
不过,他跑哪去啦?
Sheriff! Is he makin' another run for it?
警长,他又想偷溜了吗?
No, no. He ran outta asphalt in the middle of the night,
不不不,他做到半夜时柏油用完了
and asked me if he could come down here.
他问我能不能出来这里
All he's tryin' to do is make that there turn.
他想要再试过那个弯
[Lightning] No, no, no, no! Oh, great.
不不不,哇呀
Perfect turns on every track I've ever raced on.
我一直试图在弯道跑出完美的弧线
Sheriff, why don't you go get yourself a quart of oil at
警长,你要不要去芙蓉那喝杯汽油
I'll keep an eye on him.
我帮你看着他
Well, thanks, Doc. I've been feelin' a quart low.
谢了,韩大夫 我正觉得有点口渴
[Engine rewing]
[Screaming]
[Spitting]
This ain't asphalt, son. This is dirt.
这不是柏油路,这是泥路
Oh, great. What do you want? You here to gloat?
唉,你又想要干嘛 你是来炫耀的吗?
You don't have three-wheel brakes, so you got to pitch it
在泥地里煞车没用 你不能踩煞车
break it loose and then just drive it with the throttle.
你得用油门来控制 过弯时记得放油门
Give it too much, you'll be outta the dirt and into the
如果你开太快的话就会滑出去
So you're a judge, a doctor and a racing expert.
原来你不只是法官,还是个赛车高手
I'll put it simple.
我简单说吧
If you're goin' hard enough left, you'll find yourself turnin'
如果你用力左转的话 你会发现你开始往右转
Oh... Right. That makes perfect sense. Turn right to go left! Yes!
Thank you!
是吗,那可真有意思 向右转却可以向左开,谢谢!
Or should I say, "No, thank you"?
或者我应该说,不,谢谢!
Because in Opposite World, maybe that really means, "Thank
因为在一个相反的世界里 那就代表谢谢你
Crazy grandpa car. What an idiot!
脑子有问题的老爷车
[Lightning] Turn right to go left.
向右转却可以向左开
- Oh! - [Car crashing]
- Ow! Oh, that... - [cactus crashing]
啊!这是...
[Screaming] Ow!
Turn right to go left. Guess what. I tried it.
向右转却可以向左开,我试过了
You know what? This crazy thing happened... I went right!
神奇的事发生了,我向右开了!
You keep talkin' to yourself, people'll think you're crazy.
如果你总是自言自语 人们会以为你是个疯子
- Thanks for the tip. - What? I wasn't talkin' to you!
- 谢谢你的提醒 - 什么,我没在同你说话
- Oh, Guido, e bellissimo! - Che cosa?
- [意大利语] - [意大利语]
- It looks great! This is great! - Ti piace, eh? Si, si,
bellissimo.
- 看上去太棒了!太棒了! - [意大利语]
[Grunts, passes gas]
哦,天啊!
- [Chuckles] - [Sheriff] Mater!
I need you to watch the prisoner tonight.
我想让你今晚看管那个囚犯
Well, dad-gum! Wait a minute. What if he tries to run again?
没问题,如果他又想逃跑怎么办?
Just let him run outta gas and tow him on back.
那就让他跑到没油 再把他拖回来
- But keep an eye on him. - Yes, sir!
- 你一定要一只眼睛紧紧盯住他 - 是,长官
[Groaning] Oh...
While I'm stuck here paving this stinkin' road,
我被困在这里修这条破路
Chick's in California schmoozing Dinoco.
“路霸”却在加州争取加入迪纳哥
My Dinoco. Whoa, whoa, whoa! Who's touching me?
我的迪纳哥!哇哇哇 谁在碰我?
You have a slow leak. Guido, he fix.
路易奇正在给你修理
You make-a such a nice new road.
你铺了这么好的一条路
You come to my shop. Luigi take-a good care of you.
如果你光顾我的店铺 路易奇会好好招待你的
Even though you not a Ferrari.
尽管你不是一辆法拉利
You buy four tires, I give you a full-a size spare
如果你买四个轮胎 我就给你免费全身修理
- absolutely free! - Look, I get all my tires for free.
- 全部免费! - 瞧,我所用的所有轮胎都是免费的
[Chuckling] I like your style, eh?
我喜欢你的作风,嘿
You drive the hard bargain. OK. Luigi make you a new deal.
你喜欢讲价,好吧 路易奇给你提供新的套餐
You buy one tire, I give you three for free!
买一送三怎么样?
[Flo] Oh, would you look at that?
你觉得怎么样?
Ramone, Ramone!
雷蒙,雷蒙
[Luigi] Then Luigi make you a new new deal.
路易奇再和你谈笔买卖
[Lightning] No, no, no, no. Deal me out. Pass. No, thank you.
不不不不,没有买卖,谢谢你
- No, no, no, no. No. - This is it. My last offer.
- 不不不不不 - 好吧,我最后的报价
You buy one tire, I give you seven-a snow tires for free!
买一送七!七个雪地防滑胎!
Done. You interested, you call me. You know where I am.
如果你有兴趣就来找我 你知道我在哪里
[Exhales deeply]
Stop! Let me...
停下!让我...
Oh, Red, you missed a spot. See it right there?
小红,你漏了一个地方 这儿,看到了吗
- No! No! - On the hood right there.
- 不!不! - 就在车前盖那里
Stop, stop! That's cold!
停!停下!冷死人了
Help! Please! Stop!
- [Coughing, sputtering] - Thanks, Red.
谢谢你,小红
What was that for?
你为什么这么对我?
- Do you want to stay at the Cozy Cone? - Huh?
- 你到底想不想住在舒适小锥里? - 嗯?
If you do, you gotta be clean.
如果你想,你必须洗干净
'Cause even in hillbilly hell we have standards.
就算在这农村人的地方 我们也有我们的准则
What, I...? I don't get it.
什么?我...我不明白
I thought I'd say thank you for doin' a great job.
我只是想感谢你所做的一切
So I thought I'd let you stay with me. I mean, not with me!
所以我想让你和我住在一起 不,不是和我在一起
But there. Not with me there, but there in your own cozy
是在那边,不是和我住在一个房间 你住在你的房间
- And I'd be in my cone, and it's... - Wait. Wait, you're being
nice to me.
- 我住在我的房间 - 等一等,你现在对我这么好
If you want to stay at the dirty impound, fine.
如果你想呆在肮脏的拘留所里,没问题
- I understand you criminal types. - No, no, no, no. That's
- 我了解你这种罪犯 - 不不不,那很好
- Yeah, the Cozy Cone. - [Sally] It's newly refurbished.
- 舒适小锥很好 - 这里刚刚重新装修过
[Lightning chuckles] Yeah, it's like a clever little twist.
把旅馆建成汽车见到会躲避的
The motel's made out of caution cones, which, of course, cars try
警示标真是一个好主意
But now we're gonna stay in them. That's funny.
现在我们要住在那里 真是可笑
Figure that all out on your own, did you?
全是你自己想出来的,对不对?
Cone number one, if you want.
你想来,就住在一号房间里
Hey, do I spy a little pinstriping tattoo back there?
哦,那是不是一个细条纹的刺青?
Oh... [chuckles] That's just a... Oh!
呃...这只是
[Both chuckle]
Oh, you saw that? Yeah. Just gonna be going.
哦你看到了吗?我得走了
Gonna... Yeah.
- You know, I knew this girl Doreen. - [Gasps]
我以前认识一个女孩叫桃瑞丝
Good-lookin' girl.
非常的漂亮
Looked just like a Jaguar, only she was a truck!
就像捷豹,唯一不同的是,她是一辆卡车
You know, I used to crash into her, just so I could spoke to
我总是为了和她说话而去撞她
- What are you talking about? - I don't know.
- 你到底在说什么? - 我也不知道
Hey, I know somethin' we can do tonight, 'cause I'm in charge of
watchin' you!
我想到一些我们晚上可以做的有趣的事 因为今天晚上我负责看管你
No, Mater, I gotta finish this road, and I have to get out of
不,拖线,我要修完这条路 然后离开这里
Well, that's all right, Mr. I Can't Turn On Dirt.
好把,“我可以在泥地上转弯”先生
You probably couldn't handle it anyway.
这也许对你来说太难了
Whoa, whoa, easy now, Mater.
哦,小心一点,脱线
You know who you're talkin' to? This is Lightning McQueen.
你知道你是在和“闪电”麦坤说话吗?
I can handle anything.
我可以处理任何难题
- [Whispering] I'm not doin' this. - Come on. You'll love it!
[chuckles]
- 我可不是说这个 - 来吧,你会喜欢的
- [Mater] Tractor-tippin's fun. - [Lightning] This is
ridiculous.
- 整拖拉机很好玩 - 这真是太胡闹了
- [Tractors snore] - [Mater] All right, listen.
好吧,听着
When I say go, we go. But don't let Frank catch you. Go!
我说开始,我们就开始 但是别让弗兰克抓到你,开始!
Whoa! Wait! Who's Frank?
等等,谁是弗兰克?
[Lightning whispering] Mater!
Wait, Mater!
等等,脱线!
OK, here's what you do.
这就是你需要做的
You just sneak up in front of 'em, and then honk.
你偷偷的走到他们面前 然后鸣喇叭
And they do the rest. Watch this.
他们会做剩下的部分,瞧着吧
- [Honking loudly] - Oh!
Oh... Oh! Oh... [mooing]
啊...啊!啊...
[Gas sloshing, backfiring]
[Laughing loudly]
I swear, tractors is so dumb!
我说吧,拖拉机真是太傻了
I tell you what, buddy, it don't get much better than this.
告诉你,没有比这更有趣的了,伙计
Yep, you're livin' the dream, Mater boy.
没错,你生活在你梦想的地方,拖线
- [Honking] - Oh!
Oh! Oh... [mooing]
[Gas sloshing, backfiring]
[Laughing] I don't care who you are, that's funny right
我不管你是谁 你都会觉得那很有趣
Oh, your turn, bud.
轮到你了,兄弟
Mater, I can't. I don't even have a horn.
拖线,我可不来
- Baby. - I'm not a baby.
- 宝贝 - 我可不是宝贝
[Clucking]
Fine. Stop! Stop, OK? All right. I'll do something.
好吧,停!停下好吗?我试试看
- [Rewing engine] - Oh!
[All exclaiming and mooing]
[All gurgling]
[All backfiring]
[Angry mooing]
That's Frank.
弗兰克来了!
- [Bellowing angrily] - [Shouting]
- [Mooing] - [Engine rewing]
[Mater laughing]
- Here he comes, look out! - [Bellowing]
他过来了,小心!
[Laughing] Whoa!
[Screaming]
Run! He's gonna get ya!
快跑!他要逮到你了!
[Mater laughing]
Oh! Customers!
噢!顾客!
Ah, no, no, no.
啊,不不不
[Mater] Tomorrow night we can go look for the ghostlight!
明晚我们去看幽灵之光
- I can't wait, Mater. - Oh, yeah, I'm tellin' ya!
- 我等不及了,脱线 - 我告诉过你
Oh, boy, you gotta admit that was fun!
伙计,你必须承认那真是太有趣了
Oh, yeah... yeah.
当然,当然
Well, we better get you back to the impound lot.
我们现在应该回到拘留所里去了
You know, actually, Sally's gonna let me stay at the motel.
实际上莎莉想让我住在旅馆里
- Gettin' cozy at the Cone, is we? - Oh, come... No. No, are you
- 我们一起住旅馆? - 不是,你是在开玩笑吗?
Besides, she can't stand me. And I don't like her, to be
她并不喜欢我 我也不是很喜欢她
Yeah, you probably right. Hey, look, there's Miss Sally!
你也许说的对 看,莎莉在那边
- Where, where? - [Laughing]
在哪?在哪?
- You're in love with Miss Sally. - No, I'm not.
- 你爱上莎莉了 - 我才没有呢
- [Mater] Yes, you do. - [Lightning] No way.
- 有的,你有 - 我没有
- Way. - Come on, look...
- 也许 - 得了吧,瞧
- You're in love with Miss Sally! - Real mature.
- 你爱上莎莉了 - 你可真成熟
- You're in love! - Real grown up.
- 你恋爱了 - 你真的长大了
- You love her. You love her. - Wait...
- 你爱她,你爱她 - 等等
You love her! You love her. You love her.
你爱她!你爱她你爱她!
All right. OK. Mater, enough!
好吧,说够了吧,脱线
- Will you stop that? - Stop what?
- 能不能别说了? - 别说什么?
Driving backwards. It's creeping me out. You're gonna wreck.
倒着开,你吓到我了,万一你撞到怎么办?
Wreck? Shoot! I'm the world's best backwards driver!
撞到?我是世界上最好的倒车驾驶
You just watch this right here, lover boy. Wee-hee!
看我的,嘿嘿
[Lightning] What are you doing? Watch out! Look out!
你要干什么?小心
Mater? Mater!
拖线,拖线
- Mater! - [Laughing]
Hey, take it easy, Mater!
嘿,小心点,拖线
[Screaming happily]
[Blubbering] Yee-hee!
[Chuckling] He's nuts.
他真是个疯子
No need to watch where I'm goin'.
我不用知道我要去哪里
Just need to know where I've been.
只要知道我在哪里就好了
Whoa, that was incredible! How'd you do that?
哇,太不可思议了! 你怎么做到的?
Rearview mirrors. We'll get you some, and I'll teach you if you
反光镜,我会给你装一个,你想学我会教你
[Chuckling] Yeah, maybe I'll use it in my big race.
也许在我大赛时用的着
What's so important about this race of yours, anyway?
为什么这个比赛对你来说这么重要?
It's not just a race. We're talking about the Piston Cup!
那不仅仅是一场比赛 我们是在说活塞杯啊!
I've been dreaming about it my whole life!
这是我一生的梦想!
I'll be the first rookie in history ever to win it.
我会成为历史上唯一一个 赢得活塞杯的新车手
And when I do, we're talkin' big new sponsor,
当我赢了之后,我就会得到新的赞助商
with private helicopters.
还有私人直升机
No more medicated bumper ointment. No more rusty old cars.
再也不会见到保险杠清洁剂 和老到生锈的车了
What's wrong with rusty old cars?
老到生锈的车怎么了?
Well, I don't mean you, Mater. I mean other old cars. You
我不是在说你,拖线 我是在说其它的老爷车
- Not like you. I like you. - It's OK, buddy.
- 不是像你这样的,我喜欢你 - 没关系,兄弟
Hey, you think maybe one day I can get a ride in one of them
helicopters?
我可不可以有一天 坐一坐你的直升飞机?
I mean, I've always wanted to ride in one of them fancy
helicopters.
我总是梦想着坐一坐 那些漂亮的直升飞机
- Yeah, yeah, yeah, sure, sure. - You mean it?
- 当然可以 - 真的吗?
Oh, yeah. Anything you say.
当然了,你说什么都行
I knew it. I knowed I made a good choice!
我就知道我的选择是对的!
什么选择?
My best friend.
我最好的朋友
See you tomorrow, buddy!
McQueen and Sally parked beneath a tree,
麦坤和莎莉停在树旁边
K- i-s-somethin'-somethin'-somethin'-t!
亲亲,亲亲
[Laughing]
[Rewing engine] Whoa, whoa, whoa.
[Chuckling]
Number one. Number one... Ah, number one!
一号,一号,一号到了
- Ah, this is nice. - Hey, Stickers.
- 啊,真不错 - 嘿,小子
[Both scream]
- I'm sorry. - You scared me. You gotta be careful.
- 不好意思 - 你吓到我了,你得当心一点
I scared myself scaring you scaring me.
我也吓到了我自己
- I mean, I wasn't like scared scared. - No, of course not.
- 我并不是因为害怕而害怕 - 不,当然不是
- I was more... - I overheard you talkin' to Mater.
- 我只是 - 我听到你和拖线的对话了
When? Just now? What, what did, what did you hear?
什么时候?刚刚吗?你听到了什么?
Something about a helicopter ride.
关于坐直升飞机的事
Oh, yeah. Yeah, he got a kick out of that, didn't he?
没错,他非常想坐
- Did you mean it? - What?
- 你是认真的吗? - 什么?
- That you'll get him a ride. - Who knows?
- 你会让他坐你的直升飞机 - 谁知道呢?
First things first. I gotta get outta here and make the race.
首先,我必须先离开这里去参加比赛
You know... Mater trusts you.
你知道吗,拖线信任你
- Did you mean that? - What?
- 你现在说的话是认真的吗? - 怎么了?
Was it just a "Yeah, OK", or "Yeah... OK" or "Yeah, o-OK"?
你是想敷衍我,还是真心实意
Look, I'm exhausted. It's kinda been a long day.
我今天已经很累了,感觉上过了很长的一天
Yeah, OK. G'night.
好吧,晚安
[Groans] Oh...
Hey, thank you.
What did you just say?
你说什么?
You know, thanks for lettin' me stay here.
谢谢你让我住在这里
It's nice to be out of the impound, and this is... It's
这里比拘留所强多了,而且...很舒服
- Newly refurbished, right? - Yeah.
- 新装修的,对不对? - 没错
- G'night. - Good night.
- 晚安 - 晚安
[Reveille plays]
[Jimi Hendrix: Star Spangled Banner]
Will you turn that disrespectful junk off?
你可不可以把那 国旗音乐给关了
Respect the classics, man. It's Hendrix!
要懂得经典,这是亨德里克斯
[Groaning]
[Breathing rapidly]
[Muttering]
[Fast-paced electronic music]
- [Mooing loudly] - [Screaming]
[Yelling loudly]
- No! [gasping] - [Alarm beeping]
I gotta get outta here!
我一定要离开这里
Hey, have you seen the Sheriff? Oh! Oh, my gosh.
你见到警长了吗? 上帝啊
- Hey, what are you doin'? - Get a good peek, city boy?
- 你来这里干什么? - 吓到你了吗,城里人?
[Stuttering] I just need my daily gas ration from the
我只是想要我今天需要的汽油
Wait for him at Flo's. Get outta here.
在芙蓉那里等着,现在离开这里
I've been trying to get outta here for three days!
我想离开这里已经有三天了
[Sheriff] Hope you enjoyed the show!
我希望你喜欢这里
[Groaning]
Whoa, Doc.
Time to clean out the garage, buddy, come on.
该整理一下车库了
He has a Piston Cup?
他有活塞杯?
Oh, my gosh.
Three Piston Cups?
三座活塞杯
- [Doc] Sign says stay out. - [Gasps]
门上写着禁止入内
You have three Piston Cups. How could you have...
你有三个活塞杯,你怎么
I knew you couldn't drive. I didn't know you couldn't read.
我只知道你不会开车 我还不知道你还不识字
- You're the Hudson Hornet! - Wait at Flo's, like I told ya!
- 你是哈德逊大黄蜂! - 在芙蓉那里等着,照我说的做!
Of course. I can't believe I didn't see it before.
我真不敢相信我以前没认出你来
You're The Fabulous Hudson Hornet!
你是最棒的哈德逊大黄蜂!
You used to hold the record for most wins in a season. Oh, we gotta
你还保持着一个赛季 最多胜利场数的纪录,我们得谈谈
- You gotta show me your tricks. Please. - I tried that.
- 你一定要告诉我你的技巧 - 我已经告诉过你了
You won three times! Look at those trophies!
你赢过三次冠军,看看那些奖杯
You look. All I see is a bunch of empty cups.
你看,我只看到一些没用的杯子
[Country music]
[Country music]
You know, some automotive yoga could really lower your RPM's,
做一些汽车瑜珈可以降低你的转速
Oh, take a car wash, hippie.
去洗一下车吧,嬉皮士
Yeah, look at my husband, y'all! Whoo! That's your color!
大家快看我的丈夫 哇!你是什么颜色?
- [Ramone] Yellow, baby. - Mmm. You smokin' hot!
- 黄色,亲爱的 - 你看上去真性感
There he is.
Oh, my gosh! Did you know Doc is a famous racecar?
天啊,你们知不知道韩大夫 是一辆有名的赛车?
- Doc? Our Doc? - Not Doc Hudson.
- 韩大夫?我们的韩大夫? - 不是哈德逊大黄蜂吧?
No, no, no, no, it's true! He's a real racing legend.
不,那是真的! 他是真正的赛车史上的传奇人物
He's The Fabulous Hudson Hornet!
他是最棒的哈德逊大黄蜂!
Fabulous? I never seen Doc drive more than 20 miles an hour.
最棒的?我从没见过他时速超过20英里
I mean, have you ever seen him race?
你真正见过他参加比赛吗?
No, but I wish I could have. They say he was amazing!
没有,但是我真希望我可以见到 他们说那真是棒极了
- He won three Piston Cups! - He did what in his cup?
- 他赢了三个活塞杯 - 他在他的杯里干了什么?
I think the heat's startin' to get to the boy!
我想这个年轻人一定是快热昏头了
Well, I'll say! Look how red he is.
我想他已经热昏头了
[Ramone] I think he needs a new coat of poly, man.
他的玻璃需要镀膜了
- [Mater] Are you sick, buddy? - You are lookin' peaked.
- 你病了吗,伙计? - 的确有点像
He needs a new coat of poly for sure!
他的玻璃需要镀膜了!
[Gas bell rings]
- [Sheriff] Hey! What are you doin'? - It's OK. You can trust
me, right?
- 嘿!你干什么? - 没关系,你相信我,对不对?
I trust you, all right. It's him I'm worried about.
我当然相信你,我担心的是他
Hmm... I trust him.
- Come on, let's take a drive. - A drive?
- 我们去兜兜风 - 兜风?
Yeah, a drive.
没错,兜风
Don't you big city racecars ever just take a drive?
像你这样大城市里的赛车 从来没有兜过风吗?
Ah... No. No, we don't.
呃...没有,从来没有
[Gas pump stops]
Hey, Stickers! You comin' or what?
你到底来不来?
[Flo] Mm-hm!
- And you thought he was gonna run. - Hey, can you believe it,
- 你还以为他要逃跑 - 嘿,你相信吗?
He actually thought Doc was a famous racecar!
他以为韩大夫是一辆有名的赛车
That's so too much!
真是想的太多了!
OK, you got me out here. Where are we goin'?
我们出来了,我们要去那里?
I don't know.
我也不知道
Whoa! Yes.
- [Sputtering] - [Laughing]
Oh! Ah-ha-ha!
哦!哈哈!
- Bleah! - [Chuckling]
- [Grunts] - [Laughs]
[Sputtering]
[Laughing]
[Chuckles] Oh

我要回帖

更多关于 yang shao horn 的文章

 

随机推荐