我们将会教很多朋友并且玩的开心还是玩得开心心

修改病句⒈在联欢会上又唱又跳,玩得可开心了⒉我国人口是世界上最多的国家⒊我们要用自己的生命保护我们伟大的祖国注:占位滚
⒈我们/他们/她们/在联欢会上又唱又跳,玩得可开心了 ⒉我国是世界上人口最多的国家⒊我们要用自己的生命保护自己伟大的祖国
⒈在联欢会上又唱又跳,玩得可开心了 某某人在联欢会上又唱又跳,玩得可开心了⒉我国人口是世界上最多的国家 我国是世界上人口最多的国家 ⒊我们要用自己的生命保护我们伟大的祖国 我们要用自己的生命保卫我们伟大的祖国
⒈她在联欢会上又唱又跳,玩得可开心了 ⒉我国是世界上人口最多的国家 ⒊我们要用生命保护伟大的祖国
1.缺主语2.我国人口是世界上最多的国家之一3.我们要用我们的生命保护我们伟大的祖国
就叫小宁宁 - 秀才 三级
对的确没听说“保护”祖国的!是“保卫”!
1.《主语》在联欢会上又唱又跳,玩得可开心了 ⒉我国是世界上人口最多的国家 ⒊我们要用自己的生命保卫伟大的祖国
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码翻译专业资格考试(CATTI)
1.选择试题2.注册/登陆3.开始答题4.提交试卷5.查看成绩6.答案解析
您的位置:&& && && && 试卷题库内容
试题来源:
正确答案:
China has its own sport legends. Back in the Song Dynasty in the 11 th century, people started to play a game called cuju, which is regarded as the origin of football. The game was very popular and women also joined in. Now, you will understand why our women's football team is so good today. //
There are a lot more wonderful and exciting things waiting for you in New Beijing, a dynamic modern metropolis with a 3,000-year cultural tradition woven into the urban tapestry. Along with the iconic imagery of the Forbidden City, the Temple of Heaven and the Great Wall, the city offers numerous theaters, museums, discos, all kinds of restaurants and shopping malls that will amaze and delight you. // But beyond that, it is a place of millions of friendly people who love to meet people from around the world. People of Beijing believe that the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing will help to enhance the exchanges between our culture and other diverse cultures of the world. Their gratitude will pour out in open expressions of affection for you and the great Movement that you guide.//
Within our cultural programs, education and communication will receive the highest priority. We seek to create an intellectual and sporting legacy by broadening the understanding of the Olympic Ideals throughout the country. //
Cultural events will unfold each year, from 2005 to 2008. We will stage multi-disciplined cultural programs, such as concerts, exhibitions, art competitions and camps which will involve young people from around the world. During the Olympics, they will be staged in the Olympic Village and the city for the benefit of the athletes. //
The opening and closing ceremonies will give China's, and the world's greatest artists a stage for celebrating the common aspirations of humanity and the unique heritage of our culture and the Olympic Movement. //
With a concept inspired by the famed Silk Road, our Torch Relay will break new ground, traveling from Olympia through some of the oldest civilizations known to man&Greek, Roman, Egyptian, Byzantine. Mesopotamian, Persian. Arabian, Indian and Chinese. Carrying the message &Share the Peace, Share the Olympics,& the eternal flame will reach new heights as it crosses the Himalayas over the world's highest summit&Mount Qomolangma. which is known to many of you as Mt. Everest. // In China, the flame will pass through Tibet, cross the Yangtze and Yellow rivers, travel the Great Wall and visit Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and the 56 ethnic communities who make up our nation. On its journey, the flame will be seen by and inspire more human beings than any previous relay.//
I am afraid I can not present the whole picture of our cultural programs within such a short period of time. Before I end, let me share with you one story. Seven hundred years ago, amazed by his incredible descriptions of a faraway land of great beauty, people asked Marco Polo whether his stories about China were true. He answered: What I have told you was not even half of what I saw. Actually, what we have shown you here today is only a fraction of Beijing that awaits you. //
Ladies and gentlemen, I believe that Beijing will prove to be a land of wonders to athletes, spectators and the worldwide television audience alike. Come and join us. //
(Excerpts from the speech presented by Yang Lan, member of the Chinese delegation, at the 112th IOC Session on July 13, 2001 to win Beijing's bid for the 2008 Olympic Games)
您可能感兴趣的试题
第&1&题:填空题:
女士们、先生们、朋友们! 一个音符无法表达出优美的旋律,一种颜色难以描绘出多彩的画卷。世界是一座丰富多彩的艺术殿堂,各国人民创造的独特文化都是这座殿堂里的瑰宝。一个民族的文化,往往凝聚着这个民族对世界和生命的历史认知和现实感受,也往往积淀着这个民族最深层的精神追求和行为准则。人类历史发展的过程,就是各种文明不断交流、融合、创新的过程。人类历史上各种文明都以各自的独特方式为人类进步做出了贡献。//
文明多样性是人类社会的客观现实,是当今世界的基本特征,也是人类进步的重要动力。历史经验表明,在人类文明交流的过程中,不仅需要克服自然的屏障和隔阂,而且需要超越思想的障碍和束缚,更需要克服形形色色的偏见和误解。/
/意识形态、社会制度、发展模式的差异不应成为人类文明交流的障碍,更不能成为相互对抗的理由、我们应该积极维护世界多样性,推动不同文明的对话和交融,相互借鉴而不是相互排斥,使人类更加和睦幸福,让世界更加丰富多彩。//
女士们、先生们、朋友们! 文化、教育和青年交流是中美两国人民增进相互了解和友谊的重要桥梁,也是推动中美关系健康稳定发展的重要力量。耶鲁大学是中美教育合作的先行者和文化交流的重要平台156年前,一位名叫容闳的中国青年走进了耶鲁大学校园,四年后他以优异的成绩获得了文学士学位,成为毕业于美国大学的第一个中国留学生。此后,一批又一批中国青年来到耶鲁大学求学。//
近20年来,耶鲁大学吸引了4000多名中国留学人员,同中国文化界、科技界、教育界的合作项目超过80个。去年夏天,耶鲁大学派遣首批学生到中国实习,其中一些人成为中国故宫博物院的第一批外国实习生。借此机会,我对莱文校长和耶鲁大学为增进中关两国人民的交流所做的积极努力表示赞赏。//
为增进中美两国青年以及教育界的相互了解,我高兴地宣布,中方决定邀请100名耶鲁大学师生今年夏天访问中国。我相信,你们的访问将是一次十分愉快的经历。//
女士们、先生们、朋友们! &长江后浪推前浪,世上新人换旧人。&青年人是世界的希望和未来,青年人有着蓬勃向上的生命活力和无穷的创造力。我衷心希望,中美两国青年携起手来,以实际行动促进中美两国人民友好,同世界各国人民一道,共创世界美好的明天。//
(选自国家主席胡锦涛日在美国耶鲁大学的演讲)
答案解析:
做了该试卷的考友还做了
······这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~

我要回帖

更多关于 玩的开心还是玩得开心 的文章

随机推荐