次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:200 &&
中国药典2015年版word版2部.doc
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
2010版中国药典二部word版电子书
一、《中华人民共和国药典》简称《中国药典》,依据《中华人民共和国药品管理法》组织制定和颁布实施。《中国药典》一经颁布实施,其同品种的上版标准或其原国家标准即同时停止使用。
《中国药典》由一部、二部、三部及其增补本组成,内容分别包括凡例、正文和附录。除特别注明版次外,《中国药典》均指现行版《中国药典》。
本部为《中国药典》二部。
二、国家药品标准由凡例与正文及其引用的附录共同构成。本部药典收载的凡例、附录对药典以外的其他中药国家标准具同等效力。
三、凡例是为正确使用《中国药典》进行药品质量检定的基本原则,是对《中国药典》正文、附录及与质量检定有关的共性问题的统一规定。
四、凡例和附录中采用的“除另有规定外”这一用语,表示存在与凡例或附录有关规定不一致的情况时,则在正文中另作规定,并按此规定执行。
五、正文中引用的药品系指本版药典收载的品种,其质量应符合相应的规定。
六、正文所设各项规定是针对符合《药品生产质量管理规范》(Good Manufacturing Practices, GMP)的产品而言。任何违反GMP或有未经批准添加物质所生产的药品,即使符合《中国药典》或按照《中国药典》没有检出其添加物质或相关杂质,亦不能认为其符合规定。
七、《中国药典》的英文名称为Pharmacopoeia of The People’s Republic of China, 英文简称Chinese Pharmacopoeia;英文缩写为Ch.P.。
八、正文系根据药物自身的理化与生物学特性,按照批准的处方来源、生产工艺、贮藏运输条件等所制定的、用以检测药品质量是否达到用药要求并衡量其质量是否稳定均一的技术规定。
九、正文项下根据品种
正在加载中,请稍后...微信运营,自媒体社交媒体运营好帮手-爱微帮
未找到相关文章
看看今日热门文章吧
来源:新浪微博 @弯弯_2016 扬子晚报(yzwb) 人民日报、北京北京编辑:闫佳佳版权归
小编说咱中原历史文化底蕴深厚,地名也不外如此。很多地名经过漫长的历史变迁发生了变化,早已不是字面上的读音,
丙申年黄帝故里拜祖大典将于日上午在新郑市隆重举办。拜祖大典活动期间,郑州交警将在4月8日、9
三月的日本又到了樱花烂漫时与心爱的她漫步在林荫小道上闻着淡淡花香置身于粉色花海真的别提有有多浪漫好嘛当然在欣
2016春夏新品速递 最值得入手的高颜值彩妆你先知
话说....这是最近一个网友帮他心爱的人买化妆品时的一段对话.....看完你大概就知道.......为神马!
本站文章来自网友的提交收录,如需删除可发送邮件到 bang@ 或联系QQ ,
(C)2014&&版权所有&&&|&&&
京ICP备号-2&&&&京公网安备34In Starwood, we believe it's important that everyone has a personalized experience with the world. In 2011 we have launched StarwoodChinaHR website, which aimed to build up a bridge, connecting us with associates, hoteliers, and our future talents in a personalized approach. On the threshold of 2012, let's hope this bond can grow more intense via the platform where we could share our mind and interest.
在喜达屋,我们相信,每个人体验世界的方式都应当是个性化的。在2011年,我们建立了喜达屋大中华区人力资源网站,希望在员工、酒店业同仁以及我们未来的人才之间,构建起个性化的交流桥梁。2012年即将到来,让我们共同期待,通过相互交流,我们之间的纽带能够更加坚固。
Stay connected with us, and have a very enriched and happy New Year!
敬请继续关注我们。祝愿新的一年丰富多彩,幸福愉悦!
on 12月 31, 2011
To further promote the Starwood Management Trainee program and let more university students know about what opportunities the program will provide them with, are going to hold campus talks in North, East, West and South area in China. The current roadshow schedule as below, and this post will update according to any changes happened.
为了帮助高校学生更好地了解喜达屋管理培训生项目及其详情,我们将在中国的东南西北四个区域举办校园宣讲会。现已确定的时间安排如下,如有改动将及时更新本文:
East Area Venue:
东部地区宣讲会地点:
Shanghai International Studies University 上海外国语大学
地点:松江校区教育会堂第一报告厅
时间:日 13:30 ~ 15:30
Fudan University 复旦大学
地点:邯郸校区老逸夫楼报告厅
时间:日 15:30 ~ 17:30
East China Normal University 华东师范大学
地点:闵行校区第一教学楼108报告厅
时间:日 15:00 ~ 17:00
West and Central Area Venue:
西部及中部宣讲会地点:
Sichuan International Studies University 四川外语学院
地点:西区A栋报告厅
时间:日 14:30
Chongqing University 重庆大学
地点:A区6116室
时间:日 9:30
North Area Roadshow Venue:
北部区宣讲会地点:
University of International Business and Economy 对外经济贸易大学
地点:就业招聘大厅求真楼312
时间:日 14:00
Ren Min University 中国人民大学
地点:就业指导中心419报告厅
时间:日 19:00
Beijing International Studies University 北京第二外国语大学
地点:大教室
时间:日 14:00
on 09月 28, 2011
If you are passion to be hotelier elites, this is a unique experience that we create for the unique you!
Starwood Chinaoffers a Corporate Management Trainee program for graduates that exposes them to the places, people and practices that sets the foundation for success throughout their careers. Trainees concentrate in human resources, revenue management, finance, sales & Marketing, IT or Technical Design in the hotel to learn from leaders in some of the most successful Starwood hotels in China. The length of training varies from 12 to 18 months depending on discipline. At the completion of the training, each participant is placed into an assistant manager, manager or equivalent position, usually at a new hotel where they can go on with their further career development.
Starwood China Corporate Management Trainee opportunities are limited to fresh graduated students with Chinese nationality.& Experienced, non-student candidates and those without appropriate work authorization are invited to search for .
At Starwood we have high expectations for each associate we hire. The environment we create for our managers includes programs that provide:
Training and development in functional areas, leadership
Systematic Starwood Careers Program for career development
Performance-based salary increases and bonuses
Succession planning to help get you into the next progressive set up
Annual assessments of performance, skills to guide career planning
Productive feedback from managers, direct reports and peers
Opportunities for projects, task force assignments in other hotels
Who we are looking for?
University graduates
Energetic with excellent people skills
Career orientated and willing to commit time and energy
Enjoy travel and be prepared to relocate
Willing and able to learn quickly in a fast track program
Motivated by new challenges and experiences
Exited about becoming part of a global company
Posses a hospitality attitude
We start to recruit for Management Trainees during the fall of every year. If you are interested on this program, please complete an online application during the application period in order to be considered. We will next accept applications for Management Trainees in September 2011. Please come to the page of
for application, with the job code of .
Come, start your journey with Starwood!
如果你想成为酒店业的精英,这会是一个独特的旅程,只为独一无二的你而创造!
喜达屋中国区为应届毕业生提供了一份企业管理培训生的计划,他们能在不同的环境中感触到不同的人文,并拥有在酒店真实环境中实践的机会,为将来的迅速发展打下坚实的基础,做好充分的准备。
管 理培训生主要招募于酒店人力资源部,收益管理部,财务部,市场销售部和信息技术部,并能从那些在中国喜达屋酒店中最成功的领导人身上学习经验。培训时间从 12到18个月不等。在培训结束后,每位管理培训生通常会被安排在一家新的酒店开始担任助理经理,经理或同等职位,来继续发展他们的职业生涯。
对于中国的应届毕业生来说,中国喜达屋企业管理培训生的机会是非常可贵的。非学生,但具有一定工作经验的应聘者,请搜索我们网站上的其他正式在职工作岗位。
喜达屋对于每一位雇员都有很高的期望。我们为我们的职业经理人创造了良好的氛围,其中提供的项目有:
o 跨部门的领导力培养和发展
o 系统的喜达屋职业生涯发展
o 绩效加薪和奖金
o 继任规划帮助你建立下一步的前进方向
o 年度绩效评估,职业生涯规划技术指导
o 从领导、同事中获得富有成效的反馈
o 参与其他酒店项目的工作机会
谁是我们正在寻觅的人才?
o 大学应届毕业生
o 精力充沛且具有很好的待人处事技巧
o 职业定向于酒店,并愿意投入时间和精力的
o 喜欢旅行并能于中国各地就业
o 愿意并能够在紧凑的工作中快速学习
o 积极地接受新的挑战和经验
o 为成为一个全球性公司的一份子而感到高兴的
o 拥有热情的态度
Positions:
Human Resources
Sales and Marketing
Revenue Management
Online Application:
Due Date: Nov 13th, 2011
招聘职位:
人力资源部
市场销售部部
收益管理部
信息技术部
网申地址:
网申截至日期:日
on 09月 28, 2011
Voila! Starwood China Regional Office in Shanghai moved to new location. Due to the fast expanding speed of our team, we have to say goodbye to our old home and carry on with a brand new journey. Let's look back at some wonderful moments on the moving day and, of course, the housewarming ceremony taken place in our new office!
Packing packing packing... 我们是欢乐的封箱工~ Ready to move. Last moment with our old corridor... 准备上路。最后再看一眼我们熟悉的走道吧…… I love Starwood! 我爱喜达屋! Housewarming ceremony begins! Ladies and gentlemen, the mable carpet show! 庆祝仪式开始。大家自发走起红毯秀入场! Signing names on the background board 在背景版上签上名字 Signing names on the background board 在背景版上签上名字 China Senior VP Mr.Qian Jin making opening speech to all associates 大中华区运营高级副总裁钱进先生在仪式开始时与全体员工讲话 Moving team project leader Ashley making speech. 搬家大功臣Ashley讲话 Finance VP Dean speech 财务副总裁Dean讲话 Our newest associate in the office, Knight, greets all colleages 办公室最新的员工Knight向大家祝好 Happy moment on the housewarming party! 欢乐一刻! The big cake from Sheraton Hongqiao makes everyone's mouth watering! 由虹桥喜来登酒店赠送的乔迁蛋糕,令人馋涎欲滴!
Green team leader Tay introducting technological details about our office. This is a "green" building which helps us to reduce energy consumption. Tay代表“绿色小分队”介绍办公楼的具体情况。我们的新办公楼是绿色建筑,通过各种技术节约使用能源。
Drink and eat, everyone! Yummy... 分享美味,庆祝这一刻! HR MT gathering! 人力资源管培生小集结! HR MT gathering! 人力资源管培生小集结!
on 08月 25, 2011
To strengthen the meaning of Starwood Careers in every associates hearts, At 7pm in June 17th,2011,Sheraton was in quite a happy mood. The associates from all departments gathered together and enjoy 11 associates’ wonderful performance that night. Starwood Careers Talent Show was on the way out.
为了让Starwood Careers深入人心, 日晚七点,西安喜来登大酒店宴会厅热闹非凡,人声鼎沸。来自各个部门的员工欢聚一堂,共同欣赏11名同事们带来的才艺展示,职场达人秀拉开了它绚丽的帷幕。
The “Starwood Careers Talent Show”is an important activity of Starwood Careers. In order to show associates’ talent and communicate better, we selected one Ms. Sheraton and one Mr. Sheraton as reword.
这次名为“Starwood Careers Talent Show”的活动是集团下Starwood Careers一项精彩内容,分别选出一名Ms. Sheraton和Mr. Sheraton,旨在使员工更好的展示和发挥自己的特长,借此机会相互交流相互学习。
The competition was divided into two parts, namely cloth show, talent show and questions. The competitors came from different apartments, such as sales, front office, security and so on. In that show, Kei Ren gave us a beautiful piano melody and pure everyone’s hea Zhang Zhi Long from the Chinese kitchen played cube and finish it with the same color in the same side in nearly 60 Wang Lu in front office showed his calligraphy to express his best wishes to hotel…
比赛共分两轮:第一轮服装展示,第二轮才艺和知识大比拼。西安喜来登大酒店共有11名员工参加,分别来自销售,前台,保安,楼层等各个部门的员工。来自前台的GRO任慧一曲舒缓的钢琴曲弹近了在场每一个人的心里,使人们静下来细细聆听悠扬的乐曲,洗涤心灵;中厨房张志龙在不到一分钟内将一个颜色混乱的魔方转回同色一面也震惊了在场的所有员工;前台的王录一手漂亮的书法传达了他对酒店未来的美好祝愿……
At the end of the show, we held the ceremony of giving rewords to “Caring Stars”. Followed by Ms. Sheraton and Mr. Sheraton, the award gives to an unforgettable ending to that wonderful night.
最后酒店颁发了2011年度4月和5月的关爱之星,借此机会鼓励他们继续努力,再上宏图。“喜来登小姐”和“喜来登先生”的桂冠也纷纷被来自销售部的邓敏和来自礼宾部的王录。活动在大家一片欢声笑语中画上了简单而又完美的句号。
on 08月 12, 2011
It is with great pleasure that we announce the launch of our Starwood Greater China HR website,
我们的喜达屋中国人力资源官方网站已经开通啦!
The site has been designed to reflect our Starwood China HR brand identity, leverage on our Starwood culture with a distinct emphasis on “Growing with Starwood”. Our aim is a site that potential associates enjoy experiencing and that current associates are proud to share.
网站的理念是反映喜达屋中国HR的品牌形象,通过强调“与喜达屋共同成长”来推广喜达屋文化。我们希望通过这个网站,为潜在的人才提供体验的机会,为现有的员工提供分享的平台。
Some highlights & features in this website include:
网站的主要内容和功能包括:
1. Creating a central platform to provide better functionality for the potential candidates that integrates different online recruitment channels and current web sites.
2. Share Starwood China HR culture, recruitment philosophy, and Starwood China HR brand positioning.
3. Streamline the audience experience to gain seamless access to points of interested and opportunities within Starwood Greater China.
4. Keep our potential candidates & internal associates up-to-date on HR & Starwood programs, activities & associate campaigns.
5. Create interaction on the site through linking to social media & online communities with the purpose of building emotional bonding with our internal associates as well as future talents.
1. 创造中心平台,整合不同网络招聘渠道和现有网站,为人才提供更便捷的功能体验。
2. 分享喜达屋中国HR的文化、人才理念、以及雇主品牌的定位。
3. 优化网站体验,整合各类信息和喜达屋中国区的就业机会。
4. 为潜在的人才和内部员工提供最新的HR项目、公司项目、以及员工活动信息。
5. 通过链接社交网络,提升网站互动性,与现有员工和未来成员建立情感维系。
We encourage you to visit
to experience the site first hand and please forward this website link to your communities and friends for sharing.
欢迎访问一睹为快,也请您与周围的朋友分享网站链接。
Please note this is the phase 1 soft launch, and in phase 2 we will work on the Chinese version (Simple Chinese and Traditional Chinese) of the website, E-newsletter template as well as some new features designed to make this website better. In the meantime we are also working on an official launch as well as ways to ensure we communicate the site to our current and prospective associates.
网站现在处于初期建设阶段,在第二阶段,我们将制作网站的简体中文和繁体中文版本、E-newsletter模板以及一些网站新特性。在准备网站正式启动的同时,我们也会研究如何更好地在公司内外进行推广。
We highly appreciate your comments and advice so we can take them all into consideration when we work on the phase 2 updates.
欢迎您对网站提出宝贵意见,我们将会在第二阶段改进。
Thank you!
on 08月 11, 2011
Our new 2011 Management Trainees& have just been on board for about one month, and North Area has already held an exciting gathering of those fresh blood in St.Regis Beijing. Look at those young and beautiful faces from home and abroad!
Look at our wishes!
Let's look forward to more MT events held in other areas later, and hope all of our trainees spend nice time with Starwood family. Wish you all a great start in your career!
on 08月 2, 2011
In 2006 as HR corporate management trainee, at the moment I know nothing about this industry but I’m passionate about HR and have great interest in the industry which open doors to welcoming guests across the world every day.
我是2006年人力资源的管培生。刚开始时我对酒店业一无所知,然而对于人力资源的工作非常热情,也对这个热情好客的行业充满了兴趣。
I started from training function in one of the Starwood property, The St. Regis Shanghai and it is this place gave me opportunities in my career development. In the first year MT program, I learned a lot from my superior, my training manager and assistant training manager. They set a very systematic training schedule for me that in 1 -2 years, I will be competent in all the training courses and managing the training function.
我从喜达屋上海瑞吉大酒店的培训部门开始做起。这个地方赋予了我职业发展的良机。在管培生项目的第一年里,我就从我的主管、培训经理和助理培训经理身上学到了很多。他们非常系统地为我设定了1~2年内的培训日程,保证我能够出色掌握所有的培训课程,并且管理培训部门。
To help me get familiar with all programs, hotel sent me to attend hub trainings for each training module. Usually this is a one week trip in a new opening hotel but this is not a relax trip and sometimes even “suffering trip”. You need to do the teach-back in the hub training and most important get certified by master facilitator. I love hub training, because you can meet all sister properties training person there. It’s a very good communication channel. We usually share many best practices and discuss the problems we faced in our own property. Training person are very creative, we can take away some good ideas there. Thanks to the hub training, within one year, I got all the certifications for conducting all training programs in hotel and I traveled to many starwood sister hotels which I have never been to like Sheraton Chengdu, Sheraton Haikou, Sheraton Shenzhen.
为了让我更加熟悉更多的项目,酒店让我参加了课程模块的集训。通常集训会到一个新开业的酒店参观一周,然而这绝不是一场轻松的旅行,甚至有时候是“苦旅”,你得要在集训之后学会自己教授,最重要的是,必须得到导师的认证。我喜欢集训,因为你可以见到所有兄弟酒店里的培训人员,这是非常好的交流渠道,我们经常分享我们的新的,讨论自己在酒店里遇到的问题。培训人员通常都富有创意,我们从他们那里获益良多。在这一年里,因为集训,我获得了酒店所有培训课程的证书,并且游历了从未到过的喜达屋酒店,例如成都喜来登,海口喜来登,深圳喜来登,等等。
After the first year, I was appointed to assistant training manager in this hotel. And then when our training manager leaves this hotel, I got the chance to cross the function to personnel part as Assistant HR manager. Although it’s in the same department, I should say that HR is quite different from training. Under HR, there is recruitment, C&B and staff relationships. Compare with training, it is a more pressure and result oriented job. At the beginning I found myself more interested in training and a little bit resistant in HR function. Now when I reflect back, I think I was in a comfort zone at the moment and can somehow called “career best” since everything is getting better but it’s time to change. Especially to a fast track program. I need to move forward to my final goal, director of human resources… With 3 years in HR function, I reached my goal as I s I’m in charge of human resources department now.'
这一年后,我成为了酒店的助理培训经理。当我们的培训经理离开酒店之后,我有了一个跨职能培训的机会,担任助理人力资源经理。虽说同在人力资源部,我不得不说,人力资源和培训师截然不同的。在人力资源下面,有招聘,福利薪酬,以及与昂共关系。与培训相比,压力更大,更加注重结果。一开始我认为自己对培训更有兴趣,因此对人力资源的职能稍有抵触。现在回想起来,我觉得自己当时是在一个“舒适区”里,或许可以称得上是做着“最佳职业”,所有的事情都非常美好,但是我必须要尝试新的事物了,毕竟这是一个快速成长的项目。我必须向我最后的目标,人力资源总监,迈进……经过3年在人力资源岗位的锻炼,我实现了我在当初面试时所说的目标:我现在已经接管了人力资源部。
-&&&&&&&& Support from Head office and hotel superior
-&&&&&&&& 来自总部和酒店上层的支持
Value for people should not be just a slogan. The reason I become more loyal to the company is that your superior really care about your development. Sometimes I should say they drive for your development more than yourself. In my career, there are too many people need to thanks in helping me grow up, but the 2 I want to thank most are Michael( Regional HRD)and Grace( Regional senior manager-Talent Management)
“为人才提供价值”不应该仅仅是一句口号。我对于公司愈加忠诚的原因就是上层真正关心我着的发展。有时不得不说,他们推动着你的发展,比你自己推动自己还要紧迫。在我的职业生涯中,需要感谢的人太多了,但是有两个人我想表示最大的谢意,一位就是Michael(大中华区人力总监),另一位就是Grace(大中华区人才管理高级经理)。
It is Michael who designs the MT program in Starwood and who really support this program from the first day the program was born until now. From a program that many people doubt to now already develop many talents in not only HR area but also other areas like S&M, Finance and Revenue, he did contribute a lot. In the first year MT program, we had monthly review meeting with Michael. As stated in my contract, he is really my career mentor in showing me directions in HR professional way. To be honest, fresh graduates like me are highly motivated but easy to be frustrated. The support from senior people and motivation seems very important to me especially in my first several years. With the help of Michael, I was involving in regional tasks like task force for pre-opening hotels. He left home work to us like reading English HR books and made presentation after reading. He told me some techniques for dealing with different kinds of people and he gave us some projects to know more about HR core programs. By doing all these, I feel much more accomplished and fulfill. I still remember when I was standing in front of all HRDs in regional HRD meeting, showing them my MT project-HRD Orientation, how nervous I was but also feel a sense of achievement.
喜达屋的管培生项目是由Michael创始,而他也是从始至终最最支持这个项目的人。许多人都质疑,如何能够通过这个项目全面发展人力资源、市场销售、财务和营收管理这些部门的人才,而他对此作出了非常大的贡献。在第一年的管培生项目中,每一个月我们都会向Michael汇报。就像在我的合同中所写的一样,他的确就是我职业生涯的导师,引领着我向专业HR发展。说实话,像我这样的毕业生很容易热情高涨,也很容易失意沮丧。因此来自高层的支持和鼓励对我的初期发展是非常重要的。在Michael的帮助下,我参与了一些中华区层面的任务,例如预开业酒店的短期援助项目。他还给我们布置作业,譬如阅读一些HR方面的原版书籍,并且在读后做presentation。他告诉我如何与不同人相处的技能,还交给我们一些项目,让我们更好地了解HR的核心项目。这一切都让我感到无比充实。我仍然清晰地记得,当我站在所有酒店人力总监面前,展示我的项目——人力资源总监入职培训项目的时候,我是多么紧张,而又多么充满成就感。
In hotel side, I’ve also get a fully support from my direct manager Grace. There is always be some negative comments coming out when a new initiative launched. It also happened to my case. People doubt this “fast track” thing happened to a young, childish face. Grace was the one who indeed support the program. She was my training manager who is the responsible person for my MT program. She did her job in a professional way that she never holds back any information but share. The trust that she shows means a lot to me. She gave very clear expectation at the beginning and took time in showing me the whole picture of training work instead of asking me to assist with details. Every time when a task comes, she will spend time with me to let me know the information behind. After one year in Assistant training manager’s position, she gave me the chance to cross in HR function. I got exposure in both recruitment function and C&B function, which allows me to develop in a broad way.
在酒店方面,我的直线经理Grace也给予了我全力的支持。每一个项目在第一次运行的时候总会有一些不理想的反馈,这也曾经发生在我身上。许多人都怀疑,我这样年轻稚嫩,“快速发展”究竟可能吗?而Grace是真正支持这个项目的人之一。她负责我的管培项目,她在工作中非常专业,总是毫无保留地与我共享信息,这种信任对我来说意义深远。她从不让我仅仅做细节工作,而是告诉我大局的观念,告诉我深层次的信息。同样,她也给了我接触其他职能的机会,让我得到全面的发展。
- Work& Life balance
-& 工作生活两不误
I know it’s easy to say but hard to do. I think I tried hard towards this goal and I’m still trying to find a balance in between. My learning for this is that you 100% devoted yourself in work at work time, but 100% relax in your off time. Otherwise you will be not focus in both areas. Every person, should have their life, with a happy life, you can enjoy your work. Starwood is a company that promotes life style, when I grow up with starwood professionally, I did grow up personally. I got married with a group of bride made, all of them are my colleges in HR, they participant my wedding as my family members. And I got a very lovely baby girl last year, I got the most sincere wishes from my team and in the days of pregnant, they cared me a lot. With all this, the company already becomes part of my family.
我知道这句话说来容易做来难。我觉得我仍然在向这个目标努力。我的经验是,在工作时百分之百地投入工作,在下班后百分之百地休息,否则两者皆不达。每个人都应当享受幸福生活,只有这样才能享受工作。喜达屋是注重生活方式和品质的公司,我在公司的成长既是职业的成长,也是个人的成长。在我的婚礼上,我的伴娘有一群人,都是我的HR同事们,像家人一样和我一起庆祝。去年我有了一个非常可爱的女儿,在怀孕期间我也收到了来自我团队的最诚挚的祝福和关心。所有的这一切,足以证明公司已经成为了我家庭的一部分。
The Author: Nicole Liang, 2006 Human Resources Management Trainee, current Assistant Human Resources Director of St. Regis Shanghai. (Becoming No.1 in charge in 5 years)
作者简介:Nicole Liang,2006年人力资源部管理培训生,现任上海瑞吉大酒店助理人力资源总监(在5年之内成为了部门领导)。
on 08月 1, 2011
May 9th 2011&&&&&& Cloudy &&&&& 34℃
5月9日&&&&&&& 多云&&&&&&&&&&&&& 34摄氏度
My First Day – Pre-opening Family
我的报到日 -- 筹备大家庭
Today is my first day in St. Regis Family, being in such a dream family really let me feel standing on the top of the world.
今天是我的瑞吉报到日,可以如愿加入我的‘梦之队’简直让我感觉站在了世界之巅。
Every member is in the same office, the dream St. Regis is being expected to born soon.
同一个办公室,梦想中的瑞吉家园正在孕育中.
Today is the first time for me to know about hotel basic information in the pre-opening office.
今天在筹备办公室开会,我第一次了解了酒店的基础信息。
May 13th 2011&&&& Drizzle & &&&&& 30℃
5月13日&&&&&&&&&&&& 小雨&&&&&&&&&&&&& 30摄氏度
St. Regis Recruitment Days in Haikou招聘篇-海口招聘会
Today we are on our way to Haikou for St. Regis Recruitment, we would like to share the sunshine from St. Regis family to every piece of land on Hainan Ireland.
今天我们坐上了去海口招聘的火车,我们要把瑞吉的光芒照射到海南的每一寸土地。
Even though the weather is not as good as expected, every team member is still having our St. Regis passion in our heart.
虽然天公不作美,但是每一个人的心中都有一团瑞吉的圣火在燃烧。
Wish this group action will be a fruitful journey.
集体行动,希望满载而归。
May 28th 2011&&&& Sunny & &&&&& 35℃
5月28日&&&&&&&&&&&& 晴&&&&&&&&&& 35摄氏度
St. Regis Recruitment Days in Sanya招聘篇-三亚招聘会
The weather today in Sanya is exceptionally wonderful. After a tough preparation work, St. Regis Sanya Recruitment 2011 is ready to be on the stage.
今天三亚的天空特别晴朗, 在大家一阵忙活后,三亚瑞吉招聘会隆重登场。
May 30th 2011& Drizzle & &&&&& 30℃
5月30日&&&&&&&&&&&& 小雨&&&&&&&&&&&&& 30摄氏度
Happy Hours – Staff Appreciation Party欢乐篇 – 派对时光
To thank everybody for their hard work during the recruitment, we organized a BBQ party on Yalong Bay. The first time for me to join a group gathering, a little bit excited, a little bit touched.
为了答谢大家在招聘会上的辛苦劳动,我们组织了亚龙湾烧烤派对。第一次参加集体活动的我,有点小兴奋,有点小感动。
We balance our work from our life, we love each other as much as we love our family members.
工作娱乐两不误,相亲相爱一家人。
June 20th 2011&&& Sunny & &&&&& 36℃
6月20日&&&&&&&&&&&& 晴&&&&&&&&&& 36摄氏度
Training Days – Executive Team培训篇-管理层培训
The first selected trainer from corporate office Mr. Boon is conducting a 2-day management training for Executive Team& today…which means our hotel VISION, MISSION & VALUES& are going to born.
总部派来的第一位培训大使Boon先生今天要为管理层带来一堂2天的培训,这意味着酒店的愿景、使命和价值观即将诞生。
July 2nd 2011&&&& Sunny & &&&&& 34℃
7月2日&&&&&&& 晴&&&&&&&&&& 34摄氏度
Care for staff – We build up our St. Regis Camp 2011关怀篇 – 为您共创欢乐家园
All department heads are here in Sanya Polytechnic College, the venue for mass orientation for all new comers for spring-cleaning. Under the sun, we build up a happy land which is named St. Regis Camp 2011.
所有管理层今天一起来到三亚理工学院-大型入职培训基地,冒着酷暑,为我们即将报到的所有新员工创建一个舒适欢乐的培训家园-2011瑞吉欢乐营!
We decorate the whole campus into a St. Regis Training Base, wish all the staff members will experience a fruitful journey during the up-coming 45 days.
我们把整个校园装饰成了瑞吉的培训殿堂,在四十五天的培训旅程中,希望每一位员工都有硕果累累的收获。
St. Regis Camp 2011, a base for all St. Regis talents!
2011瑞吉欢乐营,人才的摇篮!
July 3rd 2011&&&&& Sunny & &&&&& 35℃
7月3日&&&&&&& 晴&&&&&&&&&& 35摄氏度
Welcome you, new dynamic to St. Regis Camp 2011欢迎篇 – 瑞吉欢乐营新生报到
Sunny day, our first on-boarding day! Welcome you join our St. Regis Family!
艳阳天,报到日. 欢迎你们加入我们的瑞吉大家庭!
Welcome team, are you ready?
迎新团队,你准备好了吗?
July 4th 2011&&& Cloudy&& &&&& 32℃
7月4日&&&&&&& 多云&&&&&&&&&&&&& 32摄氏度
Trainers in the Camp – Strong Supporting from Starwood& Family师资篇 – 喜达屋大家庭的有力支持
We welcome 5 Starwood trainers from Starwood family and in the following days they will hold our hands to start our St. Regis Journey.
喜达屋大家庭为我们送来了5位出色的培训师,在今后的培训日里,他们将带领我们开始我们的瑞吉之旅。
July 13th 2011& Sunny & &&&&& 36℃
7月13日&&&&&&&&&&&& 晴&&&&&&&&&& 36摄氏度
GM Talk – Executive Introduction会话篇 – 管理层介绍会
General Manager and key managers of St. Regis come to us and introduce St. Regis baby to us which will be the top of Sanya.
总经理带领管理层队伍来到我们中,为每个人介绍我们即将诞生的三亚之冠!
July 14th 2011& Sunny & &&&&& 36℃
7月14日&&&&&&&&&&&& 晴&&&&&&&&&& 36摄氏度
My sweet days in St. Regis Camp 2011我在瑞吉欢乐营的美好时光
I have been in the camp more than days, there are so many little things reminding me of a lot of moments.
不知不觉,来到欢乐营已经10多天了,想起培训和生活中的点点滴滴,意犹未尽!
My sweet days to be continued……瑞吉欢乐时光待续中……
on 07月 20, 2011
During Starwood Senior Leadership Team's stay in Shanghai last month, Corporate Chief Human Resources Officer made a visit to one of the handicapped class rasied by Starwood hotel as part of the Starwood Cares for Community program.
The class aims to help handicapped young people to have working skills. After graduation, Starwood hotels will provide working opportunities and take them as our contract associates.
Some shots below show the students welcoming the team and leaning culinary skills in the class.
on 07月 12, 2011
喜达屋大中华区人力资源网站
Starwood HR at Sina Weibo

我要回帖

更多关于 wodchina 的文章

随机推荐