有大神 给我躺好给我翻译一下吗

有哪位大神给翻译一下 我简单说一下我的看法: .有哪位大神给翻译一下我简单说一下我的看法:
长岛的雪丶cp
I think。。。My opinion is that...i will state my opinion briefly
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码17860 什么意思,求大神翻译一下… 谢谢了!!!谁翻译起了就真是大神了,膜拜啊…
这是一位女生给我说的,说这是她想要的,我们是男女朋友,我们前几天有点矛盾…
很考练智商的,非常感谢您的思考!!!
雨渐晴_堆蒲8
一去不留你?猜的。。。。。。。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码有没有大神能帮我翻译一下?The Arangement of Classroom Space in School Proper arrangement ofclassroom space is improtant to encouraging interaction.Most of us have noticedhow important physical setting is to efficiency and comfort in our work.Collegeclassroom space should be designed to encourage the activity of criticalthinking. We have entered thetwenty-first century,but step into almost any college classroom and you stepback in time at least a hundred years.Desks are normally in straight rows,sostudents can clearly see the teacher but not all their classmates.Theassumption behind such an arrangement is obvious.Everything of importance comesfrom the teacher. With a little imagination andeffort,unless desks are fixed to the floor,the teacher can correct thissituation and create space that encourages interchange among students.In smallor standard-size classes,chairs,desks and tables can be arranged in a varietyof ways.The primary goal should be for everyone to be able to see everyoneelse.Larger classes,particularly those held in lecturehalls,unfortunately,allow much less flexibility. Arrangement of the classroomshould also make it easy to divide students into small groups for discussion orproblem-solving exercises.Small classes with movable desks and tables presentno problem.Even in large lecture halls,it is possible for students to turnarround and form groups of four to six. Breaking a class into smallgroups provides more opportunities for Students to interact with eachother,think out loud,and see how other students'thinking processes operate allessential elements in developing new modes of critical thinking. In courses that regularly usea small group format,students might be asked to stay in the same small groupsthroughout the course.A colleague of mine,John,allows students to move aroundduring the first two weeks,until they find a group they are comfortable with.John then asks them to stay in the same seat,with the same group,from that timeon.This not only creates a comfortable setting for interaction but helps himlearn students'names and faces.
艾子是攻8o黔
在学校的教室空间的合理安排课堂空间的安排是令人鼓舞的作用很重要。我们大多数人都noticedhow重要的物理设置是效率和舒适的工作。collegeclassroom空间的设计应该鼓励批判性思维活动。我们已经进入了二十一世纪,但踏入几乎任何一所大学的课堂,你回步的时间至少一百年。课桌通常直行,sostudents可以清楚地看到老师而不是所有的同学。人们在这样的安排是很明显的。一切有价值的东西来的老师...
在学校的教室空间的合理安排课堂空间的安排是令人鼓舞的作用很重要。我们大多数人都noticedhow重要的物理设置是效率和舒适的工作。collegeclassroom空间的设计应该鼓励批判性思维活动。我们已经进入了二十一世纪,但踏入几乎任何一所大学的课堂,你回步的时间至少一百年。课桌通常直行,sostudents可以清楚地看到老师而不是所有的同学。人们在这样的安排是很明显的。一切有价值的东西来的老师...
合理安排课堂空间是令人鼓舞的作用很重要。我们大多数人都noticedhow重要的物理设置是效率和舒适的工作。collegeclassroom空间的设计应该鼓励批判性思维活动。我们已经进入了二十一世纪,但踏入几乎任何一所大学的课堂,你回步的时间至少一百年。课桌通常直行,sostudents可以清楚地看到老师而不是所有的同学。人们在这样的安排是很明显的。一切有价值的东西来的老师。只...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码有大神帮我翻译一下吗?_百度知道
有大神帮我翻译一下吗?
/zhidao/wh%3D450%2C600/sign=/zhidao/pic/item/acb7d0a2ef99bbb9c8ef.baidu.jpg" />
贸易清单之类的东西。全翻?不会吧。
是啊,我是文盲啊。一个字都看不懂。还好以后的单子和这个差不多,所以翻译一下就能让我看一把
已发至私信
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询