英语作文:爱丽丝的失踪未删减周未

爱丽丝漫游奇境记的英语作文的续写_百度知道
爱丽丝漫游奇境记的英语作文的续写
爱丽丝漫游奇境记的英语作文的续写
我有更好的答案
I was reading Alice Adventures In A Wonderland and suddenly a strong sunlight came out of my book.I closed my eyes because the light was so bright but when I opened my eyes again,I was in book!Everything looks just like the wonderland!I was amazed so I walked into the forest which is in front of me.Then I saw the Cheshire Cat sitting in a tree,but he wasn't smiling.“That was a strange thing.” I said.So I asked him why and he told me,“Because the Red Queen died,so now the King rules everything.Since the King hates strange things,So he lets out a rule which means that no strange things can happen again.Now everyone in Wonderland is normal,but we don’t like it .”I felt bad about it ,becouse the people here seems to be very unhappy.I went through the forest and found out the Mathatter ,the March hare and their mouse weren’t having a mad tea party,instead they were just drinking tea with a big frown on their faces.Suddenly I found out that I was still holding my book on my hand,so a great idea popped in my head.Because I read the book before,so I know exactlly how to go to the castle by shortcut.After a minute or two ,I entered the castle and found the King sitting by the window and reading a book called The world Outside Wonderland.So I went straight to him and said,”Mr.King,it seems that you love the world outside of the wonderland,how about having a change?I‘ll be the Queen and you go to my world.” The King said xcitedly,”That‘s wonderful!yes!Let’s have a change!”I opened my book and the light covered the King and he vanished like smoke.I felt really happy because now the people in Wonderland can be happy again.So,I lived happilly ever after with my strange,mad friends.Of couse,the King never came back again.
磊磊磊磊磊丶磊
来自:百度作业帮
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英语作文:《爱丽丝漫游记》80词!_百度知道
英语作文:《爱丽丝漫游记》80词!
你知道一个小女孩的梦有多荒诞无稽吗?在一个很热的下午,爱丽丝看到了一只拿着怀表,穿着背心的兔子从她面前匆匆忙忙跑过,她感到十分好奇,便跟了上去,之后便在梦中开始了她得奇幻之旅:\r\n\r\n  她得梦十分荒谬而又有趣,竟梦到了扑克王国,王后,将军等。她得梦十分离奇而又美丽,一些本不能说话和走动,没有思想的扑克竟变得活灵活现……\r\n\r\n  多么可爱的一个小女孩呀!她天真活泼可爱,充满好奇心,她富有同情心,懂的明辨是非。一个小女孩的一场梦,一场虚拟的梦,一场永远都不会变成现实的梦,如今,却是广大读者最喜欢的一本书,一个故事!\r\n\r\n来源查字典作文网
采纳率:89%
4t63qw46去 去 36去 呀呀呀企业 熬夜易媛媛
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
爱丽丝漫游记的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。爱丽丝梦游仙境英语作文45个词_百度知道
爱丽丝梦游仙境英语作文45个词
爱丽丝梦游仙境英语作文45个词
我有更好的答案
Alice(爱丽丝),the mouse(老鼠),Mad Hatter(帽匠),Red Queen(红后),Red King(红国王),March Hare(三月兔),white rabbit(白兔),the Cheshire Cat(柴郡猫)
采纳率:84%
英语例文,仅供参考I was reading Alice Adventures In A Wonderland and suddenly a strong sunlight came out of my book. I closed my eyes because the light was so bright but when I opened my eyes again, I was in book! Everything looks just like the wonderland! I was amazed so I walked into the forest which is in front of me. Then I saw the Cheshire Cat sitting in a tree, but he wasn't smiling. “That was a strange thing.” I said. So I asked him why and he told me,“Because the Red Queen died,so now the King rules everything. Since the King hates strange things, So he lets out a rule which means that no strange things can happen again.Now everyone in Wonderland is normal,but we don’t like it .”I felt bad about it ,becouse the people here seems to be very unhappy. I went through the forest and found out the Mathatter ,the March hare and their mouse weren’t having a mad tea party,instead they were just drinking tea with a big frown on their faces. Suddenly I found out that I was still holding my book on my hand,so a great idea popped in my head. Because I read the book before,so I know exactlly how to go to the castle by shortcut.After a minute or two ,I entered the castle and found the King sitting by the window and reading a book called The world Outside Wonderland. So I went straight to him and said,”Mr.King,it seems that you love the world outside of the wonderland,how about having a change? I‘ll be the Queen and you go to my world.” The King said xcitedly,”That‘s wonderful!yes!Let’s have a change!”I opened my book and the light covered the King and he vanished like smoke. I felt really happy because now the people in Wonderland can be happy again. So,I lived happilly ever after with my strange,mad friends.Of couse, the King never came back again.你可以适当删减一些希望对你有帮助
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
爱丽丝梦游仙境的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。初一英语作文一续写爱丽丝梦游仙境_百度知道
初一英语作文一续写爱丽丝梦游仙境
我有更好的答案
I was reading Alice Adventures In A Wonderland and suddenly a strong sunlight came out of my book. I closed my eyes because the light was so bright but when I opened my eyes again, I was in book! Everything looks just like the wonderland! I was amazed so I walked into the forest which is in front of me. Then I saw the Cheshire Cat sitting in a tree, but he wasn't smiling. “That was a strange thing.” I said. So I asked him why and he told me,“Because the Red Queen died,so now the King rules everything. Since the King hates strange things, So he lets out a rule which means that no strange things can happen again.Now everyone in Wonderland is normal,but we don’t like it .”
I felt bad about it ,becouse the people here seems to be very unhappy. I went through the forest and found out the Mathatter ,the March hare and their mouse weren’t having a mad tea party,instead they were just drinking tea with a big frown on their faces. Suddenly I found out that I was still holding my book on my hand,so a great idea popped in my head. Because I read the book before,so I know exactlly how to go to the castle by shortcut.After a minute or two ,I entered the castle and found the King sitting by the window and reading a book called The world Outside Wonderland. So I went straight to him and said,”Mr.King,it seems that you love the world outside of the wonderland,how about having a change? I‘ll be the Queen and you go to my world.” The King said xcitedly,”That‘s wonderful!yes!Let’s have a change!”
I opened my book and the light covered the King and he vanished like smoke. I felt really happy because now the people in Wonderland can be happy again. So,I lived happilly ever after with my strange,mad friends.Of couse, the King never came back again.
采纳率:86%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
爱丽丝梦游仙境的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖