2014FIFAfifa16离线权是什么?

求解,什么是四大件?【fifaonline3吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
求解,什么是四大件?收藏
规矩我懂,一楼引狼
13普卡四大件,图雷伊布两亿,四大件就是最牛逼的四个,无法取代。
骡子,猴子,奉先,丫丫
撸主听说郜不拉稀莫维斯林,武布磊加斯,塞尔吉奥张莫斯,哈维.郑隆智。有比他们强的嘛?
四神兽,丫丫伊布猴子骡子
西里古,马尔凯蒂,魏登费勒,坎德雷瓦
尾灯,马尔凯蒂
冰箱 彩电 洗衣机 自行车
撸主再来水菜丽,樱井莉亚,濑亚美莉,松岛枫
再来一发飞机杯,避孕套,充气娃娃,震动棒
借楼,求吧友指点一下科斯塔配龅牙苏好用点,还是W比利亚或梅西,屌丝一枚,没钱买神兽
左骡右猴,前布后雷
四有其三!就差大奉先
西里古,魏登费勒,马尔凯蒂,砍得雷瓦
唐僧、悟空、八戒、悟净
四大件有两件了。都是花EP买的。图雷18级了昨天买的C罗现在19级了。
苍井空,饭岛爱,小泽,松岛风
波多野结衣 天海翼
吉泽明步 泷泽萝拉
其实除了骡子奉先,图雷和贝尔可以有替代者,就是上银成本基本等于或者高于他们了。贝尔下赛季砍防守数据,就更可以替代了。——来自 爱贴吧 Windows Phone 客户端
登录百度帐号2014FIFA到底是什么类型的游戏网站是什么??_百度知道
2014FIFA到底是什么类型的游戏网站是什么??
我有更好的答案
这个网站很多高手,毕竟是在自己喜欢的领域赚钱,我都是固定一个网站,应该注意哪些东西营厄恩逾瞒
2014FIFA到底是什么类型的游戏网站是什么??
采纳率:50%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
游戏网站的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。> 【答案带解析】 The 2014 FIFA World Cup, the twentieth ...
 The 2014 FIFA World Cup, the twentieth World Cup football match, was held in Brazil from June 12th, 2014 to July 13th, 2014. Thirty-two teams from different countries brought us sixty-four wonderful games during the World Cup. This was the second time the World Cup was held in this country and the fifth in South America. Thousands of football fans watched the games.A Bite of China舌尖上的中国, a mouth-watering documentary TV program featuring delicious Chinese food, has interested a large number of people. The program has become very popular since it was shown on TV. The documentary provides not only Chinese delicious food but also the relations between people and food. “We made this documentary with our respect and love for food. I hope it will help people learn more about Chinese food as well as Chinese culture.” said the director Mr. Chen.Lu Jialei, a school girl from Hangzhou, China, won the championship of the first Chinese Character Dictation Contest,汉字听写大赛 which made her become famous overnight. Lu is a hard-working girl and always comes top at school. “I like reading and I’m crazy about learning Chinese characters. I enjoy the contest and hope more and more people become interested in learning Chinese characters.” said Lu Jialei after winning the contest.根据短文内容,从题中所给A、B、C、D四个选项中选出正确答案,并在答题卡上将选项涂黑。共5小题,每小题2分,共10分1. How long did the 2014 FIFA World Cup last?A. About a week.
B. About two weeks.C. About a month.
D. About two months.2.What kind of TV program is A Bite of China?A. A comedy.
B. A documentary.C. A thriller.
D. An action movie.3.What’s Lu Jialei’s hobby?A. She likes reading.
B. She likes running.C. She likes eating.
D. She likes playing soccer.4.Which is NOT true according to the articles?A. Lu Jialei always gets good grades at school.B. The World Cup has been held in South America twice.C. Many people like watching the TV program A Bite of China.D. Lu Jialei hopes more people can take much interest in Chinese Characters.5.Where may the articles probably come from?A. A story book.
B. A science report.C. A sports magazine.
D. The Internet. 
试题分析:篇文章讲述了三件事情:南非世界杯的举办,介绍了《舌尖上的中国》这个节目,并且介绍了中国汉字听写大赛的获得者卢佳磊的情况。
1.C细节理解题。根据文章内容was held in Brazil from June 12th, 2014 to July 13th, 年6月12日到201...
考点分析:
考点1:广告布告类
广告布告类阅读理解:
& & 阅读能力是中学生学习英语应具备的一种基本能力。学习英语的一个重要目的在于获取信息。通过阅读这一重要手段,我们可以大量地获取知识,拓展知识面,还可以增强语感,培养敏捷的思维能力。
阅读理解也是各地中考试题的必考题型之一,在中考试题中占有较大比例,主要考查学生通过文字获取信息的能力。在中考中,阅读的篇数一般是三到四篇,选材范围越来越广,除故事、幽默、人物轶事外,科普性文章也多了起来。体裁也趋于多样化,有记叙文、说明文、应用文等。还要求学生能理解及解释图表多提供的简单信息等。三四篇短文中有的难度跨度较大,以便拉开档次,体现选拔功能。并且扩大了选材范围,主要考查考生阅读所给材料,理解其中词语、句子或片段含义的能力。有时涉及对全文意思和篇章结构的理解,对一些问题作出推理和判断。阅读理解的考核中包括了对词汇、语法等语言知识的考查,要求学生具备一定的背景知识、各种常识、科普知识和一定的分析及逻辑推理能力;要求学生具有归纳段落大意、中心思想的能力。测试的方向由时间、地点、身份、人物等一些细节问题,改为测试对全文整体意义的理解程度;由考查短文的表层现象改为考对文章深层含义的理解和逻辑推断能力。另外,任务型阅读形式灵活多样,内容丰富多彩,联系实际,易考查学生的灵活运用能力和对语言的综合运用能力。在中考中占30-40分。
相关试题推荐
Many people say Liu Encheng is a lucky man. He had a special experience of traveling to New Zealand on a working holiday visa 签证. The experience changed his life. He once said, “It’s a chance to understand yourself better and to find out what you really want.”Let’s get to know more about Liu Encheng’s experiences. Liu graduated from Central South University of Forestry and Technology. After graduation, Liu worked as a reporter for the Kunming Daily for five years. But he wanted to do something different. He was thirsty for a chance to go abroad.The chance arrived at last. Two years ago, New Zealand’s government announced its plan to offer 1,000 working holiday visas to Chinese residents 居民 a year. As soon as Liu knew the announcement, he applied at once. He got the visa to New Zealand successfully.Liu arrived in New Zealand in December last year. Her was impressed by the Summer Christmas. Liu said, “Many fruits are ready to harvest, so it’s easy to find a job in the orchards果园before getting there. New Zealand is an agricultural country. Working in rural areas helps you understand the country better.”For Liu Encheng, the most important thing is to live independently独立地. He needed to balance work and travel. As we know, on a working holiday visa you’re only allowed to stay in a job for a maximum最大限度of three months. So when Liu had nearly finished a job, it was time to think about what to do next.根据短文内容,判断句子正误,正确的选T,错误的选F。并在答题卡上将选项涂黑。共5小题,每题1分,共5分1.Liu Encheng had an experience of traveling to New Zealand on a working holiday visa.2.Liu Encheng wants to go abroad and do something different.3.New Zealand’s government announced its plan to offer 1,000 working holiday
visas to Chinese residents one year ago.4.Working in rural areas in New Zealand helps you understand the country better.5.On a working holiday visa you’re not only allowed to stay in a job, but also to have a lot of fun for three months. 
My father died when I was a little kid. I have been
my mother since then. We were so
that sometimes I didn’t have enough food to eat. However, my mother didn’t lose the
at all. She got two part-time jobs to pay for my education. She did what she could to make me live happily.At the age of twenty-two, I
from the college and found a good job. However, a few months ago, I felt
and then the doctor told me I had a stomach cancer. I couldn’t
the terrible fact. I couldn’t eat rich food. And I could only eat a little and frequent 频繁的meals. Every day, my mother went out of her way to
simple but delicious food for me. She told me there were some sick people
beat cancer successfully.To our
, after another CT, the doctor told me my tumor肿瘤got much smaller than before, and I was away from the
of caner. On that day, I hugged my mother and smiled with tears.1.A.waiting for
B. looking after
C. living with
D. looking for2.A. poor
D. lonely3.A. chance
D. hope4.A. learned
B. returned
C. graduated
D. started5.A. worried
D. unhappy6.A. hear
B. believe
D. care7.A. cook
D. keep8.A. whom
D. who9.A. sadness
B. happiness
C. disappointment
D. embarrassment10.A. news
D. Beginning 
--- I’m afraid I can’t remember __________.--- In Beijing, I think.A. where did I first meet youB. where I first met youC. when I first met youD. why I first met you 
We should learn to relax and not put _________ pressure on ourselves.A. so much
B. much tooC. so many
D. too many 
--- How does Peter usually go to work?--- He _______ drive a car, but now he _______ there to lose weight.A. is used to walkB. was used
is used to walkC. is used to walkD. used
is used to walking 
题型:阅读理解
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 ManFen5.COM. All Rights Reserved.FIFA2014图片_PC6游戏网

我要回帖

更多关于 fifa是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐