mma和ufc体能力量终极格斗冠军ufc训练 高稳毖踝耘懊嬲值娜宋飖fc选手吗

读图-读心-读天下
终极格斗:激情的瞬间&(/)
来源:环球网
UFC目前每年举办超过20期的按次付费的比赛直播,赛事擂台为标志性的八角笼,签约UFC的职业格斗选手都经过系统而科学的格斗训练,具备综合运用各种格斗技术的能力。UFC在1993年首办于美国丹佛,比赛擂台为标志性的八角笼,目的是在开放式规则下为不同武术流派的格斗家提供统一的竞技平台,从而产生终极冠军,原本只准备举办一届的赛事因超高的关注度延续了下来。早期UFC因规则过于开放导致很多时候比赛血腥程度较高,从而饱受批评,因此赛方在规则上做出更改,并完善医疗保障与赛事监管,此后UFC飞速发展,并接连合并WEC,PRIDE FC,StrikeForce等MMA赛事,如今超过全球145个国家都可以收看到UFC的比赛转播,其职业综合格斗赛事霸主地位已不容置疑。Forum SidebarEvents/FeaturesActive: 1498 users2015 UFC/MMA Discussion Thread
Please excuse the sick graphicsTeamliquid's 2015 UFC/MMA Discussion Thread!The Ultimate Fighting Championship, considered to be the premier setting for the elite MMA fighters all across the world, has lasted more than 20 years as an organization.UFC Champions (End of 2014)Heavyweight:
Cain VelasquezInterim Heavyweight:
Fabricio WerdumLight Heavyweight:
Jon Jones Middleweight:
Chris WeidmanWelterweight:
Robbie LawlerLightweight:
Anthony PettisFeatherweight:
Jose AldoBantamweight:
T.J. DillashawFlyweight:
Demetrious JohnsonWomen's Bantamweight:
Ronda RouseyWomen's Strawweight:
Carla Esparza--Current UFC Champions and # of 2015 title defensesHeavyweight:
Fabricio Werdum (0)Light Heavyweight:
Daniel Cormier (1; def.
Alexander Gustafsson)Middleweight:
Luke Rockhold (0)Welterweight:
Robbie Lawler (1; def.
Rory Macdonald)Lightweight:
Rafael dos Anjos (0)Featherweight:
Conor McGregor (0)Bantamweight:
T.J. Dillashaw (1; def.
Renan Barao)Flyweight:
Demetrious Johnson (2; def.
Kyoji Horiguchi, def.
John Dodson)Women's Bantamweight:
Holly Holm (0)Women's Strawweight:
Joanna Jedrzejczyk (2; def.
Jessica Penne,
Valérie Létourneau)UFC News of 2015!UFC Light Heavyweight champion
Jon Jones extends his number of title defenses to 8 after his unanimous decision victory over
Daniel Cormier.
Jon Jones tests positive to cocaine metabolites in a pre-fight drug test. Jones was admitted to a drug treatment facility, but left after one day in rehabilitation.Former UFC Middleweight champion and longest ever reigning champion
Anderson Silva returns to the Octagon since December 2013 in an unanimous decision victory over
Nick Diaz at UFC 183.
Anderson Silva tests positive for 2 banned substances in a pre-fight drug test and
Nick Diaz tests positive for marijuana metabolites in a post-fight drug test for UFC 183.Former Bellator Middleweight champion
Hector Lombard tests positive for anabolic steroids in a post-fight drug test.UFC introduces a new drug-testing policy in which all fighters on the UFC roster is subject to random-drug testing throughout the year, in and out of competition.
Mirko Filipovic returns to the UFC for the first time since October 2011 and defeats
Gabriel Gonzaga in a rematch from 2007 via TKO.UFC Flyweight Champion
Demetrious Johnson records the latest ever stoppage in UFC history with 4 minutes and 59 seconds into the 5th round via submission in his title defense against
Kyoji Horiguchi.
Jon Jones is stripped of his title after being involved in a hit-and-run accident where Jones fled the scene of the accident after injuring a pregnant victim with marijuana found in the vehicle. He has been indefinitely suspended by the UFC and await legal charges to be filed.
Anthony Johnson and
Daniel Cormier will fight for the vacated UFC Light Heavyweight championship title at UFC 187. The winner will be the first UFC Light Heavyweight champion since
Jon Jones defeated
Mauricio Rua in March 2011.
Urijah Faber suffers his first ever non-title loss after a unanimous decision defeat against
Frankie Edgar in a 5-round main event in Manila, The Philippines.
Daniel Cormier becomes the first UFC Light Heavyweight champion since
Jon Jones was stripped of his title after holding the title for 1501 days.Former Strikeforce Lightweight Champion and UFC Lightweight contender
Gilbert Melendez tests positive for testosterone metabolites after his UFC 188 bout loss to
Eddie Alvarez. Melendez will be suspended for one year.
Conor McGregor defeats
Chad Mendes at UFC 189 for the interim UFC Featherweight championship to become the first ever Irish titleholder in UFC history.Former UFC Light Heavyweight champion
Jon Jones is reinstated into the UFC, after being indefinitely suspended for charges on hit-and-run and injuring a pregnant driver.
Holly Holm defeats
Ronda Rousey, ending her undefeated and championship streak, via KO.The UFC hosts their first event in South Korea on November 28th, featuring
Benson Henderson vs
Jorge Masvidal as the main event.The UFC hosts 3 consecutive UFC events on the weekend of December 12th, featuring UFC Fight Night: Namajunas vs Van Zant, The Ultimate Fighter Season 22: Finale, and UFC 194 on.
Luke Rockhold defeats
Chris Weidman to become the UFC Middleweight Champion and ends Weidman's undefeated record via TKO.
Conor McGregor defeats
Jose Aldo and unifies the UFC Featherweight title, becoming the first man to defeat Jose Aldo in 10 years and the second ever UFC Featherweight Champion.If I'm missing anything with any significant news of 2015, let me know!Future 2015 UFC EventsUFC 194: Aldo vs McGregor / December 12thUFC on Fox 17: dos Anjos vs Cerrone 2 / December 19thScheduled Championship FightsLightweight: UFC on Fox 17 - dos Anjos vs CerroneUnscheduled/Possible Championship FightsHeavyweight:
Fabricio Werdum will be fighting
Cain Velasquez in a rematch in 2016.Light Heavyweight:
Daniel Cormier will likely be fighting
Jon Jones in 2016.Middleweight:
Luke Rockhold will likely be fighting
Vitor Belfort or
Anderson Silva in 2016.Welterweight:
Robbie Lawler will be fighting
Carlos Condit in 2016.Featherweight:
Conor McGregor will likely be fighting
Frankie Edgar in 2016.Bantamweight:
T.J. Dillashaw will be fighting
Dominick Cruz in 2016.Flyweight:
Demetrious Johnson will likely be fighting
Henry Cejudo in 2016.Women's Bantamweight:
Holly Holm will be fighting
Ronda Rousey in 2016.Women's Strawweight:
Joanna Jedrzejczyk will likely be fighting
Michelle Waterson or
Tecia Torres in 2016.MMA Media WebsitesThough there are discussion pages and forums on these websites as well, I recommend that you also discuss topics on TeamLiquid as well. These websites can feature the bottom-of-the-barrel MMA fans who have virtually no discussion-worthy input such as &screw gsp boring canadian& or &i trane ufc, i could beat any fighter in the ufc&. There will always be points/notes of discussion, such as post-UFC event discussions, MMA news, and any MMA related events we might partake in ourselves.Please do not ask in the thread for illegal streaming services to watch Pay-Per-View events.OP note: If you are new to MMA in either practicing it as a sport or keeping up with the UFC and have any questions, feel free to post in the thread your questions or shoot me a PM!
UFC 182: Jones vs CormierJanuary 3rd, 2015 @ Las Vegas, Nevada, USAFight CardMain Card (Pay-Per-View)Light Heavyweight:
Jon Jones (c) vs
Daniel CormierLightweight:
Donald Cerrone vs
David Franco Myles JuryMiddleweight:
Brad Tavares vs
Nate MarquardtFlyweight:
Kyoji Horiguchi vs
Louis GaudinotWelterweight:
Hector Lombard vs
Josh BurkmanPreliminary Card (Fox Sports 1)Lightweight:
Danny Castillo vs
Paul FelderBantamweight:
Marcus Brimage vs
Cody GarbrandtHeavyweight:
Shawn Jordan vs
Jared CannonierLightweight:
Evan Dunham vs
Rodrigo DammPreliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)Welterweight:
Omari Akhmedov vs
Mats NilssonWomen's Bantamweight:
Alexis Dufresne vs
Marion ReneauPoll: Who will win the main event?Jon &Bones& Jones (13)& 57%Daniel &DC& Cormier (10)& 43%23 total votesYour vote: Who will win the main event?(): Jon &Bones& Jones(): Daniel &DC& CormierTrailerBad Blood: Jones vs CormierCountdown ShowJones vs CormierCerrone vs JuryMedia-day faceoffWeigh-in
Poll: 2014 Fight of the Year?Jose Aldo vs Chad Mendes II (6)& 30%Chris Weidman vs Lyoto Machida (3)& 15%Other (3)& 15%Tarec Saffiedine vs Hyun Gyu Lim (3)& 15%Renan Barao vs T.J. Dillashaw (2)& 10%Matt Brown vs Erick Silva (1)& 5%Abel Trujillo vs Jamie Varner (1)& 5%Junior dos Santos vs Stipe Miocic (1)& 5%Johny Hendricks vs Robbie Lawler I (0)& 0%Kyung Ho Kang vs Michinori Tanaka (0)& 0%20 total votesYour vote: 2014 Fight of the Year?(): Tarec Saffiedine vs Hyun Gyu Lim(): Abel Trujillo vs Jamie Varner(): Johny Hendricks vs Robbie Lawler I(): Matt Brown vs Erick Silva(): Renan Barao vs T.J. Dillashaw(): Chris Weidman vs Lyoto Machida(): Kyung Ho Kang vs Michinori Tanaka(): Jose Aldo vs Chad Mendes II(): Junior dos Santos vs Stipe Miocic(): Other
Damn...nice work with the thread.
Very impressive.
Hopefully this is a great year of MMA.
Can't wait for this DC/Jones fight!!!
GOIMBA.com &--- eSports betting :)
Ultraliskhero
Awesome job with the 2015 thread! (saw one typo in the OP, T.J Dillashaq)Just want to follow up on the last thing that was said in the 2014 thread. I'm actually pretty happy about UFC's new deal with TSN/RDS and especially Fight Network. They said the Fight Network will be broadcasting all fight night events around the world, so it'll be pretty sick if that includes all the fight pass only cards as well. If you're a fight fan in Canada, the Fight Network is just so awesome. (not really sure how many places can get it outside of Canada) They have shows to keep you up to date with all the current events in the fight world, as well as some pretty decent breakdowns after every UFC event. They show events (some live) from all different MMA/combat sport organizations like Cage Warriors, DEEP, GLORY, OneFC plus some boxing and even old ADCC grappling matches. There are some pro-wresting and some really dumb &MMA in an obstacle course& stuff that I ignore, but all in all, awesome channel for hardcore fight fans.I appreciate Sportsnet broadcasting all those fight night events in the past, but I have to say, every time I see those dudes at Sportsnet with a facefull of makeup talking about my sport in their mainstream sportscaster tone, it just makes me feel a little off...
I believe Sportsnet, or TSN, is the equivalent to ESPN here in the States? I agree that it sounds really odd when the announcers talk about the UFC. Especially when it's talked about in between talks of Lebron in the NBA and the NFL.Edit: Also, you dunno T.J. Dillashaq? He's a big fan of Shaq O'Neal.
I don't know how to sign up to a thread, so I use this comment for that and to say GOOD JOB on the 2015 OP. Here's to a great year 2015 in MMA!
JimmyJRaynor
you did a GREAT JOB on this thread.i do, however, have 1 small criticism of any otherwise great thread.please put the acronym &UFC& someplace in the title.i did a search on &UFC& and couldn't find it.
Ray Kassar To David Crane : &you're no more important to Atari than the factory workers assembling the cartridges&
Ahh crap, can't actually edit a thread title without a mod editing it for you. I'll ask right away.Also, be sure to vote what you thought what the fight of the year for 2015!
JimmyJRaynor
On December 30
SynC[gm] wrote:I believe Sportsnet, or TSN, is the equivalent to ESPN here in the States?imagine if ESPN had a rival in the US that was just as big as them.
and, imagine if ESPN and this other sports network fought on every level for every sports property in the US.that is the situation between TSN and SportsNet.the 2 largest media companies in Canada are Bell and Rogers.Bell owns TSN. Rogers owns Sportsnet.if you are having trouble sleeping at night.
Just read this post about the intricacies of media-giant-competition in Canada.
No sleeping pills required.
Ray Kassar To David Crane : &you're no more important to Atari than the factory workers assembling the cartridges&
JimmyJRaynor
On December 31
SynC[gm] wrote:Ahh crap, can't actually edit a thread title without a mod editing it for you. I'll ask right away.Also, be sure to vote what you thought what the fight of the year for 2015!with this being the XMas holidays and all.. i'm going through every damn one of these fights and watching them all.and then voting.thanks for compiling this list. i can now watch 10 great fights in a row On December 30
Ultraliskhero wrote:Just want to follow up on the last thing that was said in the 2014 thread. I'm actually pretty happy about UFC's new deal with TSN/RDS and especially Fight Network. They said the Fight Network will be broadcasting all fight night events around the world, so it'll be pretty sick if that includes all the fight pass only cards as well. .......I appreciate Sportsnet broadcasting all those fight night events in the past, but I have to say, every time I see those dudes at Sportsnet with a facefull of makeup talking about my sport in their mainstream sportscaster tone, it just makes me feel a little off...upon further reflection i have this to say.
Since the day Sportsnet signed that $5.2 Billion deal with the NHL their UFC coverage has been getting worse.
Prior to the NHL deal i was happy with Sportsnet's coverage. They basically do not have the manpower/bandwidth to do a good job on both the NHL and UFC when they are dedicating so many resources to the NHL.
IMO, The switch away from Sportsnet and on to TSN is good for UFC fans in Canada.
Hope you all have a great time celebrating or relaxing on New Year's Eve, and going into the New Year, lets hope for some sweet, injury-free, and awesome moments in MMA all-around for 2015 :D
CorsairHero
nice threadJJ is at -190.... close odds imo
(C) Current year. This website is not affiliated with Valve.
wei2coolman
Best fight of '14 was Killashaw vs Barao. Shit was an epic display of technical striking.
liftlift & tsm
Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier was the best fight cuz it was a pure lolgasm.
&If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies.&
- Fyodor Dostoevsky
Unsurprisingly,
Donor McGregor will be receiving a title shot against
Dennis Siver. Jonny Hendricks is also confirmed to be receiving the next title shot against
Robbie Lawler.I'll be updating the OP whenever possible.
CorsairHero
&We just feel like the trilogy makes sense,& White said. lolol
(C) Current year. This website is not affiliated with Valve.
Bantamweight champion
T.J. Dillashaw seems to be getting closer to fighting
Renan Barao, but is still open for the possibility of fighting
Urijah Faber, per Dana White... Source can be found [Dillashaw and Faber] are definitely open to it,& White said. &When you have a team full of guys that are in the same weight, you're eventually going to have to fight each other, and they're all cool with thatAlso, Dillashaw doesn't seem to rate McGregor very highly, saying he doesn't think McGregor deserves a title shot even with a win over Siver.I think Frankie Edgar would destroy Conor McGregor. Chad Mendes would destroy Conor McGregor. We haven’t seen Conor McGregor fight a wrestler or a top name.“He’s really good, he’s confident, he has great stand-up, and he’s tricky, but I just don’t feel like he’s deserving yet.Unfortunately, still no news of anything related to Demetrious Johnson or the heavyweight contenders scenario.
GreenHorizons
Went looking for the UFC thread to express my Hype for tonight and found the old one locked and was like &What in the world could some idiot do to get this thread closed.& Was pleasantly surprised to find out this was the reason
I have a feeling this is going to be one of the better cards of the year. It will be interesting to see what Silva can do after his injury but I don't think there will be a fight with 2 people that dislike each other as much as these guys this year. I wouldn't be surprised to see either one of them take a cheap shot if the other tries to touch gloves. HYYPPEEE!!!
Let us dispense of the preposterous notion that racism is perpetuated not by racists, but by the oppressed people not properly courting their not-racist* oppressors. I disagree with 99%* of what the DD's say on race.
I won't mind however the main event turns out as long as no one gets a freak injury during the fight that didn't result from the opponent's doing.【图片】跟吧友分享吧!我闺女出生第三天【ufc吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:243,357贴子:
跟吧友分享吧!我闺女出生第三天
恭喜楼主喜获小棉袄
英文名叫罗西吧,或者叫机械婆
闺女不错嘛,我就想要个闺女
恭喜恭喜!
恭喜恭喜!
我儿子刚出生九天
恭喜恭喜 喜得贵女
恭喜恭喜,希望孩子茁壮成长。
ufc很多也是女儿。
哈哈,你前几天不是还挺不是心思吗?哈哈哈,这才几天就开始显摆了。。。。。。
我儿子,18天
祝你家小公主健康成长
孩子长起来很快,珍惜现在每一刻吧
做做俄国婴儿体操
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴昔日建筑工人扬威UFC MMA生涯仅尝一次失利
[ 米勒出拳凶狠 ] 搏击爱好者们将通过搜狐体育观看到原汁原味的UFC终极格斗赛事直播。在搜狐当日直播的UFC109赛事中,32岁老将德米安-马亚(Demian Maia)的回归之战将成为当然的重头戏,急于重新证明自己的马亚要想再度辉煌,还需要跨过
[米勒出拳凶狠]
  搏击爱好者们将通过搜狐体育观看到原汁原味的UFC终极格斗赛事直播。在搜狐当日直播的UFC109赛事中,32岁老将德米安-马亚(Demian Maia)的回归之战将成为当然的重头戏,急于重新证明自己的马亚要想再度辉煌,还需要跨过最大的一道坎,那就是他本次比赛的对手丹-米勒。同为柔术黑带的两位高手将在当日为我们奉献一场精彩的缠斗。
  如今28岁的米勒与很多参加拥有大学学历的UFC拳手不同,从小便迷恋搏击的他早早就辍学,成为了一名建筑工人,不过对搏击的热爱使得他坚持着自己的理想,并在2010年成为了柔术黑带高手。米勒说,&成为一名斗士是我一生的梦想,UFC有着世界最强的运动员,这里是我最好的舞台&。
  米勒的职业生涯从2006年开始达到巅峰,在MMA搏击赛事中的战绩达到了11胜1负0平的高度,在2006年输给宋恩( Sonnen)后,他在各项赛事中取得了10连胜的绝佳战绩,在UFC比赛中,他仅输给过迈克-马森乔(Mike Massenzio)。
  拥有Cage Fury笼斗大赛中量级冠军和 IFL中量级冠军头衔的米勒对于即将到来的比赛充满了信心。对于他的对手马亚,米勒给予了足够的尊重,&很多柔术黑带高手在转型MMA后没有适合MMA的体系,但是马亚的体系转型非常成功&。尽管在接受采访时盛赞对手,但米勒表示,&我这场比赛一定要胜利,而且我相信我能够胜利。这是我目前为止经受的最大考验,我将用尽全力&。(责任编辑:世界K-O泰拳王俱乐部)
拳赛新闻快讯                
中国K-O拳赛视频             
中国K-O拳赛图库
------分隔线----------------------------
灏敞瑷甯锛璇峰板娉ㄥ
| 客服中心 |
| 版权所有 |
世界K-O超级拳赛联盟邮箱:   | 中国K-O拳赛组委会传真:020- | 邮编:510620
地址:广州天河体育中心体育场东区二层 | 24小时热线 (86)020-25455 | 客服QQ:
COPY RIGHT 世界K-O超级拳赛联盟?中国K-O拳赛组委会?世界K-O泰拳王俱乐部广州总部(广州泰拳武术俱乐部)版权所有。
广州泰拳武术俱乐部是世界泰拳联盟授权推广泰拳权威机构?首创职业化公平公正的中国K-O拳赛,打造三大品牌赛事:中国K-O笼斗赛、中国K-O搏击赛您的位置:
共有:条评论信息评论信息 [如视频无法观看请在此留言告之!]
网站地址:
Copyright ©
All Rights Reserved 版权所有 复制必究。
本站资源来源于网络,版权归作者或者来源机构所有,如果涉及任何版权方面的问题,请与我们联系,请见法律声明!

我要回帖

更多关于 ufc终极格斗冠军赛 的文章

随机推荐