to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: The Sims Medieval
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 27 May, 2011
This game only works with Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7, with the latest Service Pack
Buy The Sims Medieval
About This Game
The Sims go back in time and get medieval! The Sims Medieval(TM) takes The Sims into the Middle Ages with all new features, new graphics and new ways to play. For the first time, players can create heroes, venture on quests, and build up a kingdom. In an ancient land of adventure, drama and romance, players will be able to get medieval like never before.
A living world of Sims in an age of adventure, drama, and romance
Enhanced graphics, lighting, animations, and more lifelike Sims
Create heroes, build up their skills and send them on epic quests
Quests drive your kingdom’s story - Good or evil, cruel or kind, romantic or warlike
Kingdom Ambitions – Choose a ambitious goal for your kingdom and work to achieve it. Will your kingdom be the most wealthy, most enlightened, a conqueror or a peacemaker? The choice is yours.
INTERNET CONNECTION, ONLINE AUTHENTICATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY. YOU MUST REGISTER THE GAME WITH ENCLOSED SERIAL CODE.
GAME USES CONTENT ACTIVATION CONTENT PROTECTION TECHNOLOGY BY SONY DADC AUSTRIA AG. BY INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE, ANY SECUROM CONTENT PROTECTION TECHNOLOGY THAT PROTECTED YOUR BASE GAME WILL BE REMOVED AND REPLACED BY CONTENT ACTIVATION. SEE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT AVAILABLE AT
FOR DETAILS.
GAME CAN BE PLAYED ON UP TO FIVE COMPUTERS; USERS CAN MANAGE WHICH COMPUTERS ARE AUTHORIZED OR DE-AUTHORIZED TO PLAY GAME.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON DE-AUTHORIZATION.
System Requirements
OS: Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7, with the latest Service Pack
Processor: 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent for Windows XP; 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent for Windows Vista or Windows 7
Memory: 1GB RAM for Windows XP; 1.5GB RAM for Windows Vista or Windows 7
Hard Disk Space: At least 5.3 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games
Video Card: A 256 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
Sound: DirectX 9.0c
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
0.4 hrs on record
Okay so this game is amazing and highly addictive. You will never run out of things to do. Yeah its a pain in the butt to install but its totally worth it and I am here to help.
I read through the comments before purchasing to learn how to install it. I had a lot of difficulty considering I had to read through them all comment by comment and still couldnt get it to download because some steps were left out.So heres what I did.1.- Download the sims from steam.2.- Open your sims download through steam and write down your registration code.3.- Go to
If you dont already have one. 4. Create a login, password, username.5. Go to
and type out the code provided from the steam download. Heres where it gets fun.For users who dont have an origin account you must then go to
Download Origin [which is basically EA'S STEAM]While that downloads go to- And creat a login.Once logged in and Origin is completely downloaded open it up and find 'My Games' section. So now heres where I got super confused while reading peoples comments. You should see the sims there. Everyone here was saying to right click and choose repair but that option is not available at this point yet.What you need to do is go into your computer and find the steamapps file. Create a folder on your desktop and copy all of the sims files to that folder. Once fully copied, deleted all files for the sims in the steam apps file. Restart OriginsOnce Origins is reopened go to 'My Games' once again and the sims should still be there.You either have install the sims option or if you try to right click now you should have the repair option. Do which ever is available. I downloaded the sims and then repaired it and ran it perfectly well. In fact I am running it as I type this review. I hope I didnt miss any details but if I did, feel free to add me and I can help you out.Oh one small details is that while running the sims through Origin, it will not display on steam that you are playing it. Thats the only thing I dont like. Again I will say this game is amazingly fun good for all gamer types and levels. Seriously recommend it.
Was this review helpful?
7 people found this review funny
13.2 hrs on record
I loved this game, don't know why everyone else hated it xD
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
0.2 hrs on record
If you think The Sims Medieval is a bad game YOU'RE SADLY MISTAKEN! It's a brilliant game taking you back to the days of old and adventure and wonder. To a time where hardwork meant something, you take on the role of a King or Queen and start building your nation from the ground up. Turning it into a wondeful Kingdom for years to come.You can also become a great Knight, Blacksmith, Doctor, Preacher, Trader, Bared and Magician. Basically you'll have a high renown for any of these jobs you take on and help build up a great country. This is exactly the game for you espically if you love these olden times of sword fights and adventure.
Was this review helpful?
117 people found this review funny
0.1 hrs on record
Found a bandit in the forest and made her fall in love with me, challenged her to a duel and won and then kissed passionately after hitting her with the hilt of my sword.10/10 would domestic abuse again
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
0.6 hrs on record
Original Review and why the Down-vote As an avid Sims fan it pains me to write a negative review of a Sims game. I'm not down-voting this game because it doesn't live up to my standards, I'm down-voting because I cannot get it to run due to my CD KEY's being invalid and this has something to do with DRM. It is a sad day when you're an avid sim fan and cannot play one of the games you've always wanted. Steam should remove this title from the store since it no longer works. Fixes Alright so I took Skully's help and it seemed to work. Register your game on the sims 3 site and then uninstall the game from steam. Go to origin and install it there. To use Steam overlay simply add a non-steam game as origin.exe. If anyone has any better fixes that work that would be greatly appreciated.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website模拟人生自由行动,商店一直进不去,怎么办-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 信息中心 >
模拟人生自由行动,商店一直进不去,怎么办
来源:互联网 发表时间: 11:17:42 责任编辑:王亮字体:
为了帮助网友解决“模拟人生自由行动,商店一直进不去,怎么办”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“模拟人生自由行动,商店一直进不去,怎么办”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:模拟人生自由行动,商店一直进不去,怎么办,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:
检查网络连接,服务器官网看看
1个回答3个回答1个回答1个回答3个回答2个回答1个回答1个回答2个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号安卓模拟人生免费版在线商店进不去_百度知道
安卓模拟人生免费版在线商店进不去
或者任务可以跳过吗,改日期免费版的。怎么办,改语言也进不去?,让在在线商店领礼包,可是一直显示在连接中
提问者采纳
外的游戏不可以进在线商店的,如果真的想试试的话,你可以下载一个豆荚加速器,而在线商店终端还是在国外,因为我们只是汉化,注册一个帐号
下载之后应该怎么办?