东加弄加,英文舞曲。欢乐喜剧人宋小宝决赛决赛。宋小宝做游戏跳了两下的背景音乐。

欢乐喜剧人期宋小宝小品中,文松跳舞时的背景音乐是什么歌,就是那个啦啦啦的英文歌曲?_百度知道
欢乐喜剧人期宋小宝小品中,文松跳舞时的背景音乐是什么歌,就是那个啦啦啦的英文歌曲?
提问者采纳
欢乐喜剧人哗搐糕诽蕹赌革涩宫绩期宋小宝作品《甄嬛后传》BGM:Bad Romance---Lady Gaga
提问者评价
多谢多谢!!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
运行环境的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁欢乐喜剧人宋小宝和赵四背景音乐英文歌曲_百度知道
欢乐喜剧人宋小宝和赵四背景音乐英文歌曲
m crazy over youSing it for me KI love and I need youNelly I love you I doAnd it s more than you ll ever knowBoy it s for sureYou can always count on my loveForever more yeah yeahEast coast I know you 'm crazy over youYeah yeahEast coast I know you 'm crazy over youNo matter what I doAll I think about is youEven when I 're bouncin rightWest coast I know you 're bouncin rightWest coast I know you 'm with my BooBoy you know I 're still shakin rightDown south I know you 'm with my BooBoy you know I 'm crazy over youNo matter what I doAll I think about is youEven when I m with my BooYou know I m crazy over youEast coast I know you 'm with my BooYou know I &#39Dilemma - NellyI love and I need youNelly I love you I doNeed youNo matter what I doAll I think about is youEven when I' m crazy over youNo matter what I doAll I think about is youEven when I'm crazy over youNo matter what I doAll I think about is youEven when I 're bouncin rightWest coast I know you 'm crazy over youUh-uh-uh-uhI met this chick and she just moved right up the block from meAnd she got the hots for me the finest thing I need to seeBut oh no no she got a man and a son oh-oh but that s okayCause I wait for my cue and just listen play my positionLike a shortstop pick up e rything mami hittinAnd in no time I better make this friend mine and that s for sureCause I-I never been the type to break up a happy homeBut there s something bout baby girl I just can t leave her loneSo tell me ma what s it gonna beShe said You don t know what you mean to me come onNo matter what I doAll I think about is youEven when I 're still shakin rightDown south I know you 're shakin rightDown south I know you 're walkin right(You don t know what you mean to me)Midwest I see you swingin rightEast coast you 're shakin rightDown south I know you 't know what you mean to me)Midwest I see you swingin rightEast coast you 'm with my BooBoy you know I 're still swingin rightNo matter what I doAll I think about is youEven when I 'm with my BooYou know I 're shakin rightDown south I know you ' m with my BooYou know I 're walkin right(You don 'm with my BooBoy you know I'm with my BooYou know I 're walkin right(You don 't know what you mean to me)Midwest you 're walkin right( Cause you don t know what you mean to me)Midwest I see you swingin rightNo matter what I doAll I think about is youEven when I 'm crazy over youUh-uh-uh-uhI see a lot in your look and I never say a wordI know how n****s start actin trippin and hate up all the girlsAnd there s no way Nelly go for itAin t f***in with no dame as you could seeBut I-I like your steeze your style your whole demeanorThe way you come through and holler and swoop me in his two-seaterNow that s gangsta and I got special ways to thank ya don t you forget itBut it ain t that easy for you to back up and leave himBut you and me we got ties for different reasonsI respect that and right before I turned to leaveShe said You don t know what you mean to me come onNo matter what I doAll I think about is youEven when I 'm crazy over youNo matter what I doAll I think about is youEven when I 're bouncin rightWest coast I know you 're bouncin rightWest coast I know you 're walkin right(You don t know what you mean to me)Midwest you 'm with my BooBoy you know I &#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在最新一期欢乐喜剧人中宋小宝打劫英文背景音乐叫什么?_百度知道
在最新一期欢乐喜剧人中宋小宝打劫英文背景音乐叫什么?
欢乐喜剧人0626第九期宋小宝打劫英文背景音乐叫澳大利亚的歌曲We no speak Americano
来自团队:
其他类似问题