圣淘沙rsea worldd是哪里

> Resorts World Sentosa - Festive Hotel(圣淘沙名胜世界节庆酒店)
RMB1,123起
RMB1,062起
RMB1,266起
&&&&&Resorts World Sentosa - Festive Hotel7.8分地址:8 Sentosa Gateway
Festive Hotel酒店位于新加坡首个综合度假胜地、新加坡环球影城所在地——圣淘沙名胜世界,拥有世界上最大的海洋水族馆S.E.A. Aquarium(TM)、水上探险乐园(TM)和交互式海事博物馆。Resorts World Sentosa - Festive Hotel圣淘沙名胜世界酒店距离怡丰城购物中心有10分钟单轨列车车程,距离中央商务区有10分钟车程,毗邻拥有众多餐饮和娱乐场所的Festive Walk。舒适的客房均设有平面电视、熨烫设施和独立的起居区。客人可在Spa Republic尽情放松,或在室外游泳池内畅游。Festive Lounge酒廊和池畔的Festive Deck供应饮料和小吃。Boulangerie供应欧式甜点和糕点;Fiesta则提供巴西美食。
高尔夫球场
婴儿/儿童看护服务
适合残疾人士使用的客房/设施
理发/美容中心
Spa及健康中心
会议/宴会设施
酒店内的商店
自动提款机
24小时接待台
入住和取消
入住时间:15:00之后
离店日期:12:00前
不同类型的客房附带不同的取消预定和预先付费政策,选择上述客房时,请参阅“客房政策”
押金和条款
入住时需要出示政府核发的身份证件(带照片)
请携带信用卡和现金用以支付押金或额外费用
儿童和附加床
信用卡授权解除需时间1-3个月,视不同国家、城市之银行操作时间而定。
接受信用卡
(你去过么?留下到此一游脚印吧)
(留下脚印看有谁志同道合)
圣淘沙名胜世界节庆酒店的评价新加坡圣淘沙湾 W 酒店评论与评分
喜达屋酒店及度假村
我们无法检测到您的位置;使用您的设备设置打开地点服务。 如果您愿意,可输入或选择目的地,或访问我们的以查看完整的酒店列表。
有限参与 SPG 俱乐部
Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 591
reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by NRYL Great birthday staycation for my sister
It was a superb stay.
Especially after a long day at Universal Studios. The wonderful room that I stayed in was really great. It was really relaxing.
Thank you for the wonderful cake for my sister's birthday. Really appreciate it. Will definitely recommend W Sentosa Cove to my friends. :)
October 26, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ade123 Best Staycation venue in Singapore!
I booked for a short family &staycation& as my daughter was on a school holiday. I wasn't sure if the W was a good fit for a family break, however I had a lovely surprise and we had a fantastic 3 days. The kids loved the pool and we all felt very welcome at the hotel, rooms are excellent, great location and thanks to all the warm and friendly staff for making it a great stay. We look forward to returning soon!
October 26, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by macca53 excellent service
a touch of class, comfort of the rooms was excellent and the staff went out of their way to make uor stay something special.
Congratulations to all.
October 23, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by PrisYeo Great staff and facilities
The Away spa is wonderful and great.
The hotel staff are very friendly and attend to our request promptly.
The breakfast at the Kitchen table has a wide spread of selection of food.
October 23, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by California2Singapore Weekend Staycation
A wonderful destination for locals or visitors. Rooms are modernly appointed and ours faced the pool and harbor. The pool is pleasantly positioned so that each group of people have their own space. The float toys and hammocks are a great addition, and couples and children enjoyed these while we were at the pool.
The shuttle services are a nice way to see other parts of the island, and ran consistently throughout the day.
Just outside the entrance to the hotel is a boardwalk with several wonderful restaurants. We had dinner and drinks there each night and loved sitting just a short walk from the hotel.
October 12, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by DG78 Unique boutique hotel with excellent service
Impressed with the excellent service staff (&Talents&). Very friendly, welcoming, and quick to address my needs. Staff made an effort to do up the room with a special &love& décor after I had informed them that it was our anniversary.
Room was well furnished and spacious. Interesting themed-lighting helped to &spice up& the feel of the room. Various interesting colour schemes and designs throughout the hotel exudes a uniqueness apart from other boutique hotels.
The pool is great for relaxation, with a smaller pool for children, and there's even a Jacuzzi for chilling beside the poolside lounge.
Breakfast at The Kitchen Table was slightly above average, but was an overall, pleasant experience thanks to the attentive and friendly staff.
*only minor issue was the thoroughness of the housekeeping... there was a rotting strawberry left under the toilet sink, probably from the previous occupant.
October 11, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Mar13 Bad customer service
i had a very bad experence at W Hotel. this is the 2nd time i encounter same issue.
1. I arrive at 9am, The front desk personnel updated me that my room will be ready in 30mins. i provided them my handphone number and waited at the lobby for the room to be ready.
2. I waited to 940am and nobody call me. i approach the front desk and was told that they will need another 15mins.
3. I reuqested to know why is there further and question that will the room be ready after 15mins? the front desk start telling me that they will try and they are actually 'helping' me to provide me a room early.
5. I had requested to speak to the manager in charge. after 5 mins, an arrogant foreign lady appear. she claim she is the customer relationship manager and shut me off by telling me that they are 'helping' me. They will need another 30 mins. It is a take it or leave it attitude. I am very agitated with the response
I had requested to talk to the GM.
6. 5 mins later, the GM appear. i try to explain to him the issues i had encounter. he apparently does not sound appreaciately of what i Feedback.
I had mentioned below concern to him.
a. It is very important to live up to a customer commitment
b. This is second time such issue happen at W singapore that i had encountered.
c. His staff need to provide a realistic timing and not to take commitment lightly.
d. His customer relationship manager does not appear to enjoy handling a customer issue and had been very arrogant.
e. He need his staffs to live up to their basic commitment and not rely on him to make things happen.
He does not really want to address above issues but keep indicating to me below:
a. He will get the room really for me in next 5 minutes
b. He had aleady upgraded my room to a 'nice' suite room and what else i wanted.
I had corrected him again
a. His staff need to do the right thing when they commit a timing to the customer and make things happen. his staff cannot keep running away from responsibility.
b. The suite upgrade is not what he did for me. I am a platimum memeber and that is done even before the incident happen.
I had requested for all his staff name and detail to write in to express my fustration. He become very defensive and does not want to provide me other than his name card.
I am very disappointed with the service i receive for this short 1 day holiday.
The infrastrctre of the hotel is good in W Singapore, however the hotel can only truely differentiate itself if the people manageing and working in the hotel truely understand how to 'delight' their guest through sincere, professional and committed service.
October 11, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by 90larry 2 thumbs up ! so amazing hotel
I'm happy and Lucky because of W sentosa.
If you want a great (best?, fabulous?, awesome? Fantastic?...anything!) romantic moment. you must check in W sentosa. especially Away room is so romantic! Away room have a plunge pool. and this room is nearby away spa, FIT, WET, so comfortable.
Nice Bar, Nice restaurant, Nice facilities, Nice talents
esp, W Insider is so kindly, always she have a good smile.
Thank you so much !!
I'll must go back
October 9, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Chris1967 Quiet and nice hotel on Sentosa, Singapore
While the hotel is nicely located at a marina and has a nice pool for adults and children, also with a well equipped gym and spa, it offers relaxation but still is easy to reach from singapore island and is close to all the attractions on Sentosa itself.
The pool is nice but offers to less shade, especially at the kids pool. The inroom service and food was ok, but the breakfast was not that good: The food selection was not as good as expected for this category of hotel and due to the split breakfast rooms you always have to walk over to the other room to get some things. Hotel room was ok, but not too big and it was marked to be able to sleep 3-4 adults. I wonder how that should be possible. It was room 538....
When checking out there was an item of 160 S$ on the invoice which was not from us, but taken off after complaining.
The afternoon Tea we had as a teaset was tasting like nothing and the tea was not well prepared. This was even worth quality than the breakfast.
Some things are definitely worth of improving!
October 6, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Glenn44 Great location ,very modern
The Hotel had a great feel,great location,staff made us feel special.
Suites could have been a little bigger!
We were told we would get a15% discount as a SPG Member but did not.
September 26, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by angelap Great Pool, Great Bed, But lost my Cartier
It was Excellent trip before I recognize lost my ring, Cartier.
Bed was nice, Staff was kind,
but I left my rings in the room. and I didn't remember that i didn't bring my ring. I just check out immediately.
and.. I was recognize on the airplane that I left my ring in the room.
I was contact with hotel, but they say there is no ring. and they just get the gust right after me. So they can't find anymore...
September 25, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Forest8081 Luxury Brand without the Luxury Service
Nice looking hotel and a premium brand but several gaps in quality of service. Some staff are good where as others are poor. The feeling I get is that the hotel hires a mix of experienced and temp staff.
September 23, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Alpha001 Not what I expected of a W
Hotel looks funky but other than that, its all downhill:
1) The staff are not adequately trained to manage customers (other than the reception staff who were very efficient)
2) For paying close to 600 bucks a night, i should not have to carry my bags up and down
3)f&b options are very limited
September 20, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by eeqa89 Best hotel by far
Spacious room and friendly staffs,food are absolutely delicious. My 2nd return and more to come! Never a dissappoinment!
September 20, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by leeklinjack Great hotel with nice scenery
A very nice hotel with a good view. Amazing pool with nice breakfast.
September 19, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Guohao This hotel is beautiful
The swimming pool is amazing.
September 17, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by KarYan Comfortable & leisure stay
We arrive hotel at 2.15pm and try to ask for check in, however the room is not ready yet, we understand that for normal check in time is at 3pm. The check in counter did offer us to enjoy the facilities first while waiting for the room, and they will give us a call once it is ready. In fact, they did call us on 3.10pm to inform the room is ready. We are quite happy on the arrangement and have a pleasant & relax time there.
September 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ling2703 The hotel interior design is nice
The hotel is really great to stay over.
September 15, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by TH61 Great ambience and excellent quality
It is one of the top 2 W hotels in my book, only second to Barcelona.
September 14, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Sammy0077777 All good except shower taps
Please get the taps replaced or atleast fixed. My last stay the tap for rain shower was not working, this stay the tap for overhead shower was not working. Horrible design of taps when your hands are wet or soapy, almost impossible to turn them
September 14, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by sues61 Fantastic hotel
This is our 2nd stay at W sentosa.
Our expectations were exceeded again and again.
Cannot rate this hotel, staff, and amenities high enough..
September 11, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by jerryshek This hotel really comfortable
I really really love the swimming pool, it not only comforable and quite relx. The staff are very nice.
September 10, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by ctouchard A Stay in Paradise at W Singapore Sentosa cove
Thank W SENTOSA COVE for such an AMAZING week stay for my first time ever in Singapore.
Beautiful City , staff at Hotel W so caring and attentive.
The Housekeeper put a nice note next to my toothbrush saying DO NOT FORGET TO BRUSH as my toothpaste was almost empty she put a brand new one..
My King Bedroom suite was just beautiful...rich colors food so nice at the restaurant and the drinks at the bar so good.
The Welcome gift sent to my suite was so nice...
The pool and spa superb..... A GEM IN ASIA
September 6, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by chatgai Room for Improvements
Water pressure is too weak which make shower not fun enough.
September 1, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Wilko2727 Michael Wilkins
Great staff. Extremely friendly, special mention to Isaac on reception. Good local resteraunts as well as hotel eating. Gym is good quality an overall easy relaxing experience
August 30, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Derrick2013 W is for Worthy
Had a night stay in the Marvelous Suite and we were pleased with the overall experience. The room was tastefully decorated in W style and the amenities provided was top class.
I was a little surprise to see that some of the finishing/furnishing in the room seemed a bit tired, like a small dent in the wall and stained sofa.
Last but not least, whenever/whatever services did not manage to find 1 candle for our birthday cake, which was quite disappointing.
The breakfast in W Singapore is superb!
August 28, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by frozonkid My Stay in Whotel was great!
Celebrated my Son 2 years old birthday celebration at W Hotel Singapore in marvelous Room.
This is one of the Best hotel I have ever stay, it was so good that I did not regret paying for the room for the first time.
from the design of the room to the small little details in the room which suit the theme room marvelous.
The view from the room is fantastic, Sea view with yachts parking around the area.
staff were very polite and helpful.
I cant wait to stay in other W Hotel in other country since I love traveling around! :) .
August 26, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by Pepper001 W experience over-rated
Nothing impressive nor any special features/facilities to let us feel the W experience. Too expensive for a so-so environment and experience though staffs are extremely friendly for a Sunday.
August 25, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by gamerz Awesome Staycation For Locals
Stay at the Spectacular Away Room and the room is huge and nicely decorated. I love the lightning of the room and how easy it is to connect your own device to the 40& Samsung TV.
I wish the check-in is faster. Check-in time is at 3pm, but I only got my room at 4pm. Requested for late check-out due to the late check-in, but they only can extend it for 30 minutes.
Nevertheless, I have a great time at W!
August 25, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Ad18 Bad Experience
Stayed 2 two days (17 - 18 Aug) with W Hotel and i am disappointed with the services provided from a world class hotel.
1) Issued Woo-Bar complimentary drink voucher
- I called and ask what time Woo Bar is opened until - Closed at 12 midnight on sunday
- Went down at 11pm - Was informed last order was at 11pm and closed for the day
- Enquired why it was different - Reception told me quote &Maybe not much Business, so close early&
- Went down the next day - Attitude was not pleasant at all when i showed complimentary ticket
- Only offered me the complimentary drink list - did not even bother to show me their menu
2) During check out - Did not even ask me on any feedback
- Did not ask offer information on how i was going to exit the place, end up i missed the shuttle bus out to Vivocity at 1220pm and the next bus is 2 hours later, had to take a cab back to Vivocity
3) Wanted to try out SKIRT - But was told that min dress code was covered shoes and no shorts - Was not informed of that before and nothing was being done to accomodate, simply was being turned away. I had to tour around the area to look for a place to celebrate my birthday dinner.
4) I came for a staycation to celebrate my birthday - None of your staff bothered, i was not expecting any presents of gifts, but I was told W hotel is suppose to &Wow& their customers, apprently i was disappointed that i spent my birthday here with W hotel.
August 19, 2014请教新加坡及民丹岛的货币兑换问题,以及新加坡的圣淘沙海底世界 Underwater World_百度知道
请教新加坡及民丹岛的货币兑换问题,以及新加坡的圣淘沙海底世界 Underwater World
在新加坡机场使用银联取现方便吗1?柜员机大概在哪个位置,有一个下午的时间?
(补充于 13,价格如何,还是直接带人民币过去呢?何种交通工具方便,是否合适去呢,我订了Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel (豪华美居乐斯酒店)?
2,请问如何兑换外币划算,听说是亚洲最大的海洋生物馆、圣淘沙海底世界 Underwater World是否很好玩、民丹岛是使用何种货币
3,是在国内兑换美元后去当地兑换新币,返程在新加坡呆一天、准备4月下旬去民丹岛:4
带签证去银行换1. 国内直接换新币吧. 新币
3,交通工具我只知道vivo city做tram到圣淘沙. 我觉得值得一去。或者带银联卡过去取现
携程旅游问答,专家回答专业放心
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
货币兑换的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁新加坡圣淘沙名胜世界迈克尔酒店(Resorts World Sentosa - Hotel Michael Singapore)预订-新加坡圣淘沙名胜世界迈克尔酒店(Resorts World Sentosa - Hotel Michael Singapore)价格、点评、电话、地址查询-【携程旅行手机版】 我附近的酒店关键字/位置/品牌/酒店名价格/星级查询 我的订单修改取消·加急·返现·退款我的酒店收藏·历史·点评发现&·&酒店
筛选房型筛选房型
全部折叠全部折叠币种房型及价格
正在为您查询房间价格,请耐心等待一会
豪华房 37m?
大/双床 优惠券
查看剩余2个价格豪华套房 80m?
大/双床 优惠券
查看剩余1个价格双卧室豪华套房 175m?
大/双床 优惠券
双卧室尊贵房 205m?
总统套房 235m?
酒店政策 入住时间:15:00以后
离店时间:11:00以前
儿童和加床:0-12岁儿童使用现有床铺免费,不含儿童早餐。加床政策、儿童人数请参见您所选定的客房政策,若超过房型限定人数,可能需收取额外费用。提出的任何要求均需获得酒店的确认,所有服务详情以酒店告知为准。
膳食安排:西餐早餐 SGD 33.00
宠物:不可携带宠物。
加载中 定位中...

我要回帖

更多关于 sea world 的文章

随机推荐