崛起里合金装备崛起最强武器器THUNDERCLAP在哪里拿

JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser.You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. .
The QiYi Thunderclap 3x3 is the latest cube in QiYi's MoFangGe series. The mechanism appears to be an improved version of the QiYi Bullfight. Out of the box, it turns smoothly and has a clacky feeling. It comes in a large box with a high-quality mesh cube bag.Specifications:Cube Dimensions56.5mm x 56.5mm x 56.5mmStock Color SchemeFitted StickersFactory-Fitted StickersRelease Date09 May 2015Linked Products:Customized VersionNon-stickeredReplacement Parts
Color:BlackWhiteStickerless (Bright)Lube Service: <strong class="tool-tip" data-toggle="tooltip" title="The Cubicle Pro Shop (CPS) Lube Service is an optional service that you can add for our specialized cubemakers to professionally lube your cube. We will then lubricate and tension the puzzle to give you a great experience right out of the box.Please allow an additional 1-3 business days for processing of lube serviced cubes.">Cubicle Pro Shop Lube Service
(+$3.99) <strong class="tool-tip" data-toggle="tooltip" title="The Cubicle Pro Shop (CPS) Lube Service + Lubicle Black is an optional service that you can add for our specialized cubemakers to professionally lube your cube internally, and also apply Lubicle Black to the core. We will lubricate and tension the puzzle to give you a great experience right out of the box.Please allow an additional 1-3 business days for processing of lube serviced cubes.">Cubicle Pro Shop Lube Service + Lubicle Black
Displaying 1 to 6 (of 277 reviews)
Result Pages:
Most Helpful Review251 of 389 customers found this review helpful Awesome cubeBy Ryan Cubed on 16 May 2015Product: QiYi Thunderclap 3x3This cube is awesome feels a bit like a weilong but crunchier when you finger trick.Newest Reviews My new main!By Noah Bailey on 09 July 2018Product: QiYi Thunderclap 3x3I immediately feel in love with this cube as soon as I turned the first layer. Before I had this a plastic dollar cube so this is a HUGE upgrade. Over all the turning and corner-cutting of this cube is really close to professional cubes.(as far as I know.) I was super excited when my Thunderclap came in the mail. When I opened up the box I was happy to see the cube and a little black bag to hold to my cube in, but sadly the string to close the bag broke in about 2 weeks.
I would differently recommend this to any beginners looking for a cheap but good cube.2 of 2 customers found this review helpful Good Budget CubeBy A.S on 28 May 2018Product: QiYi Thunderclap 3x3Really good cube with great turning quality. The cube is very smooth, although there is a slight spring noise on one of the faces. It gets annoying but lubing it will fix the problem. Great Cube!!By PB Maker on 23 May 2018Product: QiYi Thunderclap 3x3 - UnstickeredThe thunderclap out of the box is a little loose but after tensioning, it is pretty good. I also added lube to slow it down, and it reduced catching. It has a small problem with corner - twisting, but that is fine in my opinion. It is a little crunchier, but in my opinion it feels more satisfying that way. The price feels a little too low if you think about how well the cube turns. It is currently my main until I find a better cube. which I think will take a while considering how good this cube is! This Cube Is AlrightBy Bon Tran on 07 May 2018Product: QiYi Thunderclap 3x3This cube was my second after my pretty bad amazon &speedcube.& I've tried other cubes but this one was great. I lube it heavily with Traxxas 50K, and the cube was silky smooth with a slight hint of bumpiness. The cube was a slow and controllable one, though corner twists happen from time to time and it doesn't retain it's shape for the most part. But on one occasion, the corner stalk snapped, but to be honest, I was being pretty rough with the cube at the time.
Overall, this is a great cube, an old one but it competes with many of the top budget and mid-range priced cubes.1 of 1 customers found this review helpful ok butBy will on 04 May 2018Product: QiYi Thunderclap 3x3out of the box it is okay. After putting a lot of weight 5 it feels like a less expensive gans air with rounded corners3 of 3 customers found this review helpful QiYi Thunderclap 3x3By Jack Powell on 06 April 2018Product: QiYi Thunderclap 3x3This cube is excellent. It is my first ever &speed cube& and I am so happy with it. The tensioning was good. It felt so good on the first turns. However, the lube dried up after the first 80-90 solves, and seeing as it was my first cube I didn't have anything to lube it with. My friend lubed it with Traxxas 50K and it feels better than ever. I highly recommend this cube to everyone. The price is perfect and it is a really good cube. Just make sure you have some lube on hand when you need it.
Displaying 1 to 6 (of 277 reviews)
Result Pages:
Please SelectAlphaAmazing CubesAngstrom Resear..AyiBaiTaiBepuzzledCalvin&#039;s PuzzleCong&#039;s DesignsCube4YouCuber&#039;s HomeCubeStyleCubeTwistCubicleCubicle LabsCubixCyclone BoysDaYanDianShengFangGeFangShiFanXinFormulaGANGhost HandGuoGuanGuoJiaHelloCubeHeShuKungFuLanLanLefunLingAoMad HedzMaruMeffert&#039;smf8MoFang JiaoShiMoHuan ShouSuMoJueMoving PartsMoYuMozhiMultipleNewislandNinjaOkamotoOtherQiYi MoFangGeQJRephaelRubik&#039;sSenHuanShengShouSmart EggSMAZSpeedStacksTraxxasValkVeryPuzzleVintage VadaszWitEdenX-Man DesignsXiaoMiXiaWeiXMYanChengYJYuXinZZhiChenZoneden
Follow Us:&
We Accept:&Thunderclap Newman - IMDb
CHARTS & TRENDS
15 hours ago
20 hours ago
The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News
Explore More
is at the top of this week's Watchlist, which also includes . Find out more about both movies.
Share this page:
stars in , now in theaters. Get a closer look at the acclaimed actor's career on and off the screen.
Related News
01 August 2016
CultureCatch
12 April 2016
The Guardian - TV News
21 February 2015
Blogomatic3000