All Rights Reserved
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制
安装爱奇艺视频客户端,
马上开始为您下载本片
5秒后自动消失
&li data-elem="tabtitle" data-seq="{{seq}}"&
&a href="javascript:void(0);"&
&span>{{start}}-{{end}}&/span&
&li data-downloadSelect-elem="item" data-downloadSelect-selected="false" data-downloadSelect-tvid="{{tvid}}"&
&a href="javascript:void(0);"&{{pd}}&/a&
选择您要下载的《》剧集:
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制当前位置:&&
我是一个小雪人
更多,尽在4399儿歌故事大全!
&&& 小朋友堆过雪人吗?你堆的雪人是怎样的呢?一起来听听这首好听的雪人歌。
&&& 小贴士:堆雪人是北方孩子在冬天里的一个乐趣,不管是南方、北方的孩子一定会喜欢这首有趣的雪人歌的。
小编推荐: &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
更多、,尽在4399!
热门推荐:问:初中语文课文有个关于雪人的像首三十大概的内容是个孩子堆了个雪人然后天热了雪人开始融化还是以为...答:小时候有本晚安,讲童话小雪人的故事,个冬天,孤独的小男孩堆了个雪人,整个冬天他俩玩得好男孩期盼着在春风中和雪人起去放风筝...
问:虽然冬天很冷,但是堆雪人很有趣(翻译)答:Although it is very cold in winter,but the snowman is very interesting.
问:关于旅游冬天国内那些地方适合旅游答:的四季长青,年均度度很适合旅游。,真正的四季之城,
问:“因为冬天可以堆雪人”用英语怎么说?答:Because we can make a snowman in winter.
问:今年下雪了,好美咯,可以堆雪人打雪仗这些的?答:当然是越往北越大了。今年很多地方都下雪了,而且比往年的都大那边个月前好像就下雪了
问:简笔画兔子答:很简单啊,但不知道怎样告诉你,可以先画头,从左到上再到右再边画下巴边画嘴,再往上连笔画眼,画到右边从右脸出来画和脚,最后脖子下面收笔。不知道你明不...
问:雪人到底存在吗答:如果你指的有生命的雪人,他存在于神话和童话中。如果你指的是没有生命的雪人,那他存在于冬天和记忆里。
问:你能在冬天堆雪人吗?的英文是什么?答:--上英语课,在冬天,堆雪人,种树的英文翻译--冬天还可以滑雪,堆雪人,打雪仗英文怎么写?--堆雪人的英文是什么其他回答共条这题的问句还可能是...
问:冬天除了滑雪还有没有其他的乐趣冬天除了滑雪还有没有其他的乐趣答:好多啊,堆雪人,我最喜欢了,不过我今年去静之湖滑雪了,环境挺好的,而且累了还可以再去泡泡汤泉
问:在冬天这雪多我们经常堆雪人用英语怎么说答:你好在冬天这雪多我们经常堆雪人 Here is a lot of snow in winter so we often make a snowman.~祝你学进步,更上层楼!不明白请及时追问,满意敬请采纳...
问:看,我现在在堆雪人是什么意思啊?看,我现在在堆雪人是什么意思啊?答:Look,I'm making a snowman.Look,I'm building a snowman.
问:我和我的朋友在冬天堆雪人,我们玩的很的英文句子_...答:你好!正确为:I made snowmen with my friends in winter.We had a good time.make snowman堆雪人玩得很 he a good time*_^祝你学进步!如有疑问...
问:这样堆雪人不太好吧?北方人小时候怕都堆过雪人吧?记得有部电影“雪孩子”,里面的主角多可爱啊,...答:采妮,您就装吧·
问:冬天怎么堆雪人﹖答:.确定雪人的堆放位置后开始建立雪人的底座,聚拢附近的雪形成底座。底座的大小决定你要堆多大的雪人。.开始做身子。用手做个小雪球,然后放在地上慢慢的滚,...
09-1109-0208-3009-13
02-0203-2504-0601-30
◇本站云标签待解决问题
冰雪奇缘插曲 你想不想堆个雪人 英文版歌词
悬赏分:100
冰雪奇缘插曲 你想不想堆个雪人 英文版歌词谁有?高分求!!!
提问时间: 10:56:43提问者:
演唱:李潇潇歌词内容安娜:艾沙 (敲门)你想不想堆个雪人快跟我一起来我很久没有见过你门快打开你到底在不在我们是最好姐妹此情不再原因你要说出来你想不想堆个雪人是不是雪人一样可爱艾沙:走开安娜安娜:BYE BYE国王:这个手套能帮你瞧,藏起来了艾沙:别去想它国王+艾沙:别去施展它安娜:你想不想堆个雪人我骑车更加厉害我想有些感情已过去我对着墙上照片将话说出来(坚持住贞德!)在每个大大房间孤单的等待我只看到时钟摆艾沙:我好害怕,它越来越强了国王:恐惧只会让情况变得更糟,冷静下来艾沙:不!!!别碰我!!求你了,我不想伤害你。。。安娜:两星期后见艾沙:你们一定要去么国王:你不会有事的,艾沙安娜:(敲门)艾沙我知道你还在别人问你在哪里他们让我学勇敢姿态我在为你等待让我进来我们只剩下彼此互相关爱怎样面对未来你想不想堆个雪人
回答时间: 10:57:46
是这个吗?Frosty the snowman was a jolly happy soul With a corn cop pipe and a button nose And two eyes made out of coalFrosty the snowman is a fairy tale they say He was made out of snow But the children know how he came to life one day There must of been some magic in That ol' silk cap they found For when they placed it on his head He began to dance aroundFrosty the snowman was alive as he could be And the children say he could laugh and play Just the same as you and meFrosty the snowman knew the snow was hot that day So he said lets run and have some fun before I melt away Down to the village with a broom stick in his hand Runnin' here and there all around the square Sayin' catch me if you canHe led them down the streets of town Right to the traffic cop And he only paused a moment when he heard him holler stopFrosty the snowman Had to hurry on his way But he waved goodbye sayin' please don't cry I'll be back again some day
回答时间: 10:59:38
Do You Want to Build a Snowman?-Kristen Bell&Agatha LeeMonn&Katie LopezDo you want to build a snowman?Come on let&s go and play!I never see you anymore,come out the door,it&s like you&ve gone awayWe used to be best buddiesand now we&re not, I wish you would tell me whyDo you want to build a snowman?It doesn&t have to be a snowmanOkay, byeDo you want to build a snowman?Or ride our bike around the halls?I think some company is overdue,I started talking to, the pictures on the wallsHang in there, Joan!It gets a little lonely, all these empty rooms,just watching the hours tick by&Please I know you&re in there,people are asking where you&ve beenThey say &have courage,and I&m trying to,I&m right out here for you, just let me inWe only have each other,it&s just you and me, what are we gonna do?Do you want to build a snowman?
回答时间: 22:20:42
&演唱:李潇潇歌词内容安娜:艾沙 (敲门)你想不想堆个雪人快跟我一起来我很久没有见过你门快打开你到底在不在我们是最好姐妹此情不再原因你要说出来你想不想堆个雪人是不是雪人一样可爱艾沙:走开安娜安娜:BYE BYE国王:这个手套能帮你瞧,藏起来了艾沙:别去想它国王+艾沙:别去施展它安娜:你想不想堆个雪人我骑车更加厉害我想有些感情已过去我对着墙上照片将话说出来(坚持住贞德!)在每个大大房间孤单的等待我只看到时钟摆艾沙:我好害怕,它越来越强了国王:恐惧只会让情况变得更糟,冷静下来艾沙:不!!!别碰我!!求你了,我不想伤害你。。。安娜:两星期后见艾沙:你们一定要去么国王:你不会有事的,艾沙安娜:(敲门)艾沙我知道你还在别人问你在哪里他们让我学勇敢姿态我在为你等待让我进来我们只剩下彼此互相关爱怎样面对未来你想不想堆个雪人
回答时间: 11:05:11
Do you want to build a snowman?Come on let&s go and play!I never see you anymore,come out the door,it&s like you&ve gone awayWe used to be best buddiesand now we&re not, I wish you would tell me whyDo you want to build a snowman?It doesn&t have to be a snowmanOkay, byeDo you want to build a snowman?Or ride our bike around the halls?I think some company is overdue,I started talking to, the pictures on the wallsHang in there, Joan!It gets a little lonely, all these empty rooms,just watching the hours tick by&Please I know you&re in there,people are asking where you&ve beenThey say &have courage,and I&m trying to,I&m right out here for you, just let me inWe only have each other,it&s just you and me, what are we gonna do?Do you want to build a snowman?
回答时间: 20:50:04
&Do You Want to Build a Snowman?-Kristen Bell&Agatha LeeMonn&Katie LopezDo you want to build a snowman?Come on let&s go and play!I never see you anymore,come out the door,it&s like you&ve gone awayWe used to be best buddiesand now we&re not, I wish you would tell me whyDo you want to build a snowman?It doesn&t have to be a snowmanOkay, byeDo you want to build a snowman?Or ride our bike around the halls?I think some company is overdue,I started talking to, the pictures on the wallsHang in there, Joan!It gets a little lonely, all these empty rooms,just watching the hours tick by&Please I know you&re in there,people are asking where you&ve beenThey say &have courage,and I&m trying to,I&m right out here for you, just let me inWe only have each other,it&s just you and me, what are we gonna do?Do you want to build a snowman?
回答时间: 20:31:52
&长太息以掩涕兮 哀民生之多艰表达了作者的什么感情?
回答时间: 11:54:07
&&Do You Want to Build a SnowmanDo you want to build a snowman?Come on let&s go and play!I never see you anymore,come out the door,it&s like you&ve gone awayWe used to be best buddiesand now we&re not, I wish you would tell me whyDo you want to build a snowman?It doesn&t have to be a snowmanOkay, byeDo you want to build a snowman?Or ride our bike around the halls?I think some company is overdue,I started talking to, the pictures on the wallsHang in there, Joan!It gets a little lonely, all these empty rooms,just watching the hours tick by&Please I know you&re in there,people are asking where you&ve beenThey say &have courage,and I&m trying to,I&m right out here for you, just let me inWe only have each other,it&s just you and me, what are we gonna do?Do you want to build a snowman?
回答时间: 12:37:34
&/.html###希望对你有帮助Singing: Li Xiao XiaoContent of the lyricsAnna:YiSha (knocking at the door)Do you want to build a snowmanQuick to come with meI haven't seen you for agesThe door opened quicklyWhat the hell are you not hereWe are the best sistersThis is no longerWhy do you say itDo you want to build a snowmanIsn't as lovely snowmanYiSha:Go away AnnaAnna:BYE BYEKing:The gloves can help youLook, hidingYiSha:Don't think about itThe king + YiSha:Don't cast itAnna:Do you want to build a snowmanI ride a bike more severeI think some emotion has in the pastI to the picture on the wall to words (hold on Joan!)In each room lonely waiting greatlyI only see the pendulumYiSha:I'm afraid that it is becoming more and more strongKing:Fear will only make things worse, calm downYiSha:No!!!!!!!!!!!Don't touch me!!!!!!!!Please, I don't want to hurt you...Anna:See you after two weeksYiSha:You must go toKing:You will be fine, YiShaAnna:(knocking at the door) YiShaI know you are still thereAsked where are youThey let me learn brave gestureI'm waiting for youLet me inWe only have each other love each otherHow to face the futureDo you want to build a snowman
回答时间: 18:32:30
回答时间: 08:08:51
&演唱:李潇潇歌词内容安娜:艾沙 (敲门)你想不想堆个雪人快跟我一起来我很久没有见过你门快打开你到底在不在我们是最好姐妹此情不再原因你要说出来你想不想堆个雪人是不是雪人一样可爱艾沙:走开安娜安娜:BYE BYE国王:这个手套能帮你瞧,藏起来了艾沙:别去想它国王+艾沙:别去施展它安娜:你想不想堆个雪人我骑车更加厉害我想有些感情已过去我对着墙上照片将话说出来(坚持住贞德!)在每个大大房间孤单的等待我只看到时钟摆艾沙:我好害怕,它越来越强了国王:恐惧只会让情况变得更糟,冷静下来艾沙:不!!!别碰我!!求你了,我不想伤害你。。。安娜:两星期后见艾沙:你们一定要去么国王:你不会有事的,艾沙安娜:(敲门)艾沙我知道你还在别人问你在哪里他们让我学勇敢姿态我在为你等待让我进来我们只剩下彼此互相关爱怎样面对未来你想不想堆个雪人&div&&/div&
回答时间: 20:46:27
&&Do You Want to Build a Snowman?-Kristen Bell&Agatha LeeMonn&Katie LopezDo you want to build a snowman?Come on let&s go and play!I never see you anymore,come out the door,it&s like you&ve gone awayWe used to be best buddiesand now we&re not, I wish you would tell me whyDo you want to build a snowman?It doesn&t have to be a snowmanOkay, byeDo you want to build a snowman?Or ride our bike around the halls?I think some company is overdue,I started talking to, the pictures on the wallsHang in there, Joan!It gets a little lonely, all these empty rooms,just watching the hours tick by&Please I know you&re in there,people are asking where you&ve beenThey say &have courage,and I&m trying to,I&m right out here for you, just let me inWe only have each other,it&s just you and me, what are we gonna do?Do you want to build a snowman?下面的好多回答,你为啥不采纳?是不需要了吗?挺想要悬赏金的,因为下载东西没钱。。。。我要考四级~~&_&~&
回答时间: 23:06:45
Frosty the snowman was a jolly happy soul
With a corn cop pipe and a button nose
And two eyes made out of coalFrosty the snowman is a fairy tale they say
He was made out of snow
But the children know how he came to life one day
There must of been some magic in
That ol' silk cap they found
For when they placed it on his head
He began to dance aroundFrosty the snowman was alive as he could be
And the children say he could laugh and play
Just the same as you and meFrosty the snowman knew the snow was hot that day
So he said lets run and have some fun before I melt away
Down to the village with a broom stick in his hand
Runnin' here and there all around the square
Sayin' catch me if you canHe led them down the streets of town
Right to the traffic cop
And he only paused a moment when he heard him holler stopFrosty the snowman
Had to hurry on his way
But he waved goodbye sayin' please don't cry
I'll be back again some day
回答时间: 10:59:38 回答者:兔兔 [大学生]
Do You Want to Build a Snowman?-Kristen Bell&Agatha LeeMonn&Katie Lopez
Do you want to build a snowman?
Come on let’s go and play!
I never see you anymore,
come out the door,
it’s like you’ve gone away
We used to be best buddies
and now we’re not, I wish you would tell me why
It doesn’t have to be a snowman
Or ride our bike around the halls?
I think some company is overdue,
I started talking to, the pictures on the walls
Hang in there, Joan!
It gets a little lonely, all these empty rooms,
just watching the hours tick by…
Please I know you’re in there,
people are asking where you’ve been
They say ‘have courage,
and I’m trying to,
I’m right out here for you, just let me in
We only have each other,
it’s just you and me, what are we gonna do?
回答时间: 12:04:20
& Do You Want to Build a Snowman?-Kristen Bell&Agatha LeeMonn&Katie LopezDo you want to build a snowman?Come on let&s go and play!I never see you anymore,come out the door,it&s like you&ve gone awayWe used to be best buddiesand now we&re not, I wish you would tell me whyDo you want to build a snowman?It doesn&t have to be a snowmanOkay, byeDo you want to build a snowman?Or ride our bike around the halls?I think some company is overdue,I started talking to, the pictures on the wallsHang in there, Joan!It gets a little lonely, all these empty rooms,just watching the hours tick by&Please I know you&re in there,people are asking where you&ve beenThey say &have courage,and I&m trying to,I&m right out here for you, just let me inWe only have each other,it&s just you and me, what are we gonna do?Do you want to build a snowman?
回答时间: 17:30:22
&同学你好!这个问题比较大确实不好回答。历来文无第一,武无第二,不过如果要说这两个学校哪个专业比较强的话,我觉得是财经大学的比较强。限于手头的资料不是很足,无法像你要求的那样详尽地比较各个方面;我只看了一个数据,那就是14年考研两所学校公布的一志愿的预录取人员名单。从名单来看,前者预录取71人,最低分为199,后者预录取66人,最低分为210。可见,财经大学的竞争更激烈一些。从招生角度来看,专硕招生人数在扩大是事实,这两所学校在拟招生人数上也是前者要比后者多。初复试这些分数,现在在两所学校的首页都有公布,你可以自行查看,不过我不认为你比较之后能看出在难度上有很大的区别。
回答时间: 19:32:07
&Frosty the snowman was a jolly happy soul&&div&With a corn cop pipe and a button nose&&/div&&div&And two eyes made out of coalFrosty the snowman is a fairy tale they say&&/div&&div&He was made out of snow&&/div&&div&But the children know how he came to life one day&&/div&&div&There must of been some magic in&&/div&&div&That ol' silk cap they found&&/div&&div&For when they placed it on his head&&/div&&div&He began to dance aroundFrosty the snowman was alive as he could be&&/div&&div&And the children say he could laugh and play&&/div&&div&Just the same as you and meFrosty the snowman knew the snow was hot that day&&/div&&div&So he said lets run and have some fun before I melt away&&/div&&div&Down to the village with a broom stick in his hand&&/div&&div&Runnin' here and there all around the square&&/div&&div&Sayin' catch me if you canHe led them down the streets of town&&/div&&div&Right to the traffic cop&&/div&&div&And he only paused a moment when he heard him holler stopFrosty the snowman&&/div&&div&Had to hurry on his way&&/div&&div&But he waved goodbye sayin' please don't cry&&/div&&div&I'll be back again some day&/div&
回答时间: 16:43:39
&Do You Want to Build a Snowman?-Kristen Bell&Agatha LeeMonn&Katie Lopez&div&Do you want to build a snowman?&/div&&div&Come on let&s go and play!&/div&&div&I never see you anymore,&/div&&div&come out the door,&/div&&div&it&s like you&ve gone away&/div&&div&We used to be best buddies&/div&&div&and now we&re not, I wish you would tell me why&/div&&div&Do you want to build a snowman?&/div&&div&It doesn&t have to be a snowman&/div&&div&Okay, bye&/div&&div&Do you want to build a snowman?&/div&&div&Or ride our bike around the halls?&/div&&div&I think some company is overdue,&/div&&div&I started talking to, the pictures on the walls&/div&&div&Hang in there, Joan!&/div&&div&It gets a little lonely, all these empty rooms,&/div&&div&just watching the hours tick by&&/div&&div&Please I know you&re in there,&/div&&div&people are asking where you&ve been&/div&&div&They say &have courage,&/div&&div&and I&m trying to,&/div&&div&I&m right out here for you, just let me in&/div&&div&We only have each other,&/div&&div&it&s just you and me, what are we gonna do?&/div&&div&Do you want to build a snowman?&/div&
回答时间: 16:44:34
&Singing: Li Xiao Xiao&div&Content of the lyrics&/div&&div&Anna:&/div&&div&YiSha (knocking at the door)&/div&&div&Do you want to build a snowman&/div&&div&Quick to come with me&/div&&div&I haven't seen you for ages&/div&&div&The door opened quickly&/div&&div&What the hell are you not here&/div&&div&We are the best sisters&/div&&div&This is no longer&/div&&div&Why do you say it&/div&&div&Do you want to build a snowman&/div&&div&Isn't as lovely snowman&/div&&div&YiSha:&/div&&div&Go away Anna&/div&&div&Anna:&/div&&div&BYE BYE&/div&&div&King:&/div&&div&The gloves can help you&/div&&div&Look, hiding&/div&&div&YiSha:&/div&&div&Don't think about it&/div&&div&The king + YiSha:&/div&&div&Don't cast it&/div&&div&Anna:&/div&&div&Do you want to build a snowman&/div&&div&I ride a bike more severe&/div&&div&I think some emotion has in the past&/div&&div&I to the picture on the wall to words (hold on Joan!)&/div&&div&In each room lonely waiting greatly&/div&&div&I only see the pendulum&/div&&div&YiSha:&/div&&div&I'm afraid that it is becoming more and more strong&/div&&div&King:&/div&&div&Fear will only make things worse, calm down&/div&&div&YiSha:&/div&&div&No!!!!!!!!!!!Don't touch me!!!!!!!!Please, I don't want to hurt you...&/div&&div&Anna:&/div&&div&See you after two weeks&/div&&div&YiSha:&/div&&div&You must go to&/div&&div&King:&/div&&div&You will be fine, YiSha&/div&&div&Anna:&/div&&div&(knocking at the door) YiSha&/div&&div&I know you are still there&/div&&div&Asked where are you&/div&&div&They let me learn brave gesture&/div&&div&I'm waiting for you&/div&&div&Let me in&/div&&div&We only have each other love each other&/div&&div&How to face the future&/div&&div&Do you want to build a snowman&/div&
回答时间: 16:45:19
&Frosty the snowman was a jolly happy soul&&div class="p" style="margin: 0 padding: 10 font-family: Arial, 宋体; background-image: url(/www/subject/_zrt/width1.gif); line-height: 24 background-position: 0px 100%; background-repeat: repeat no-"&With a corn cop pipe and a button nose&And two eyes made out of coalFrosty the snowman is a fairy tale they say&He was made out of snow&But the children know how he came to life one day&There must of been some magic in&That ol' silk cap they found&For when they placed it on his head&He began to dance aroundFrosty the snowman was alive as he could be&And the children say he could laugh and play&Just the same as you and meFrosty the snowman knew the snow was hot that day&So he said lets run and have some fun before I melt away&Down to the village with a broom stick in his hand&Runnin' here and there all around the square&Sayin' catch me if you canHe led them down the streets of town&Right to the traffic cop&And he only paused a moment when he heard him holler stopFrosty the snowman&Had to hurry on his way&But he waved goodbye sayin' please don't cry&I'll be back again some day&div class="s4" style="margin: 0 padding: 0 text-align: color: rgb(113, 113, 113);"&回答时间: 10:59:38&回答者:&[大学生]&/div&&/div&&div class="p" style="margin: 0 padding: 10 font-family: Arial, 宋体; background-image: url(/www/subject/_zrt/width1.gif); line-height: 24 background-position: 0px 100%; background-repeat: repeat no-"&Do You Want to Build a Snowman?-Kristen Bell&Agatha LeeMonn&Katie LopezDo you want to build a snowman?Come on let&s go and play!I never see you anymore,come out the door,it&s like you&ve gone awayWe used to be best buddiesand now we&re not, I wish you would tell me whyDo you want to build a snowman?It doesn&t have to be a snowmanOkay, byeDo you want to build a snowman?Or ride our bike around the halls?I think some company is overdue,I started talking to, the pictures on the wallsHang in there, Joan!It gets a little lonely, all these empty rooms,just watching the hours tick by&Please I know you&re in there,people are asking where you&ve beenThey say &have courage,and I&m trying to,I&m right out here for you, just let me inWe only have each other,it&s just you and me, what are we gonna do?Do you want to build a snowman?&/div&
回答时间: 12:00:26
Do You Want to Build a Snowman? - Kristen BellDo you want to build a snowman?Come on let&s go and play!I never see you anymore,come out the door,it&s like you&ve gone awayWe used to be best buddiesand now we&re not, I wish you would tell me whyDo you want to build a snowman?It doesn&t have to be a snowmanOkay, byeDo you want to build a snowman?Or ride our bike around the halls?I think some company is overdue,I started talking to, the pictures on the wallsHang in there, Joan!It gets a little lonely, all these empty rooms,just watching the hours tick by&Please I know you&re in there,people are asking where you&ve beenThey say &have courage,and I&m trying to,I&m right out here for you, just let me inWe only have each other,it&s just you and me, what are we gonna do?Do you want to build a snowman?&
回答时间: 15:01:39
Do You Want to Build a Snowman? - Kristen BellDo you want to build a snowman?Come on let&s go and play!I never see you anymore,come out the door,it&s like you&ve gone awayWe used to be best buddiesand now we&re not, I wish you would tell me whyDo you want to build a snowman?It doesn&t have to be a snowmanOkay, byeDo you want to build a snowman?Or ride our bike around the halls?I think some company is overdue,I started talking to, the pictures on the wallsHang in there, Joan!It gets a little lonely, all these empty rooms,just watching the hours tick by&Please I know you&re in there,people are asking where you&ve beenThey say &have courage,and I&m trying to,I&m right out here for you, just let me inWe only have each other,it&s just you and me, what are we gonna do?Do you want to build a snowman?
回答时间: 20:41:10
&Do you want to build a snowman?Come on let&s go and play!I never see you anymore,come out the door,it&s like you&ve gone awayWe used to be best buddiesand now we&re not, I wish you would tell me whyDo you want to build a snowman?It doesn&t have to be a snowmanOkay, byeDo you want to build a snowman?Or ride our bike around the halls?I think some company is overdue,I started talking to, the pictures on the wallsHang in there, Joan!It gets a little lonely, all these empty rooms,just watching the hours tick by&Please I know you&re in there,people are asking where you&ve beenThey say &have courage,and I&m trying to,I&m right out here for you, just let me inWe only have each other,it&s just you and me, what are we gonna do?Do you want to build a snowman?
回答时间: 10:54:00
&Do you want to build a snowman?&pre id="recommend-content-" accuse="aContent" class="recommend-text mb-10" style="margin-top: 0 margin-bottom: 10 padding: 0 font-family: arial, 'courier new', courier, 宋体, white-space: pre- word-wrap: break- color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 14 line-height: 24 background-color: rgb(241, 254, 221);"&
你想建立一个雪人吗?Come on let&s go and play!来,让我们去玩!I never see you anymore,我永远不会再见到你,come out the door,走出门,it&s like you&ve gone away这就像你已经不在了We used to be best buddies我们曾经是最好的朋友and now we&re not, I wish you would tell me why我们现在没有,我希望你能告诉我为什么Do you want to build a snowman?你想建立一个雪人吗?It doesn&t have to be a snowman它不必是一个雪人Okay, bye好吧,再见Do you want to build a snowman?你想建立一个雪人吗?Or ride our bike around the halls?或乘坐我们的自行车绕着大厅?I think some company is overdue,我认为,一些公司已经过期,I started talking to, the pictures on the walls我开始谈论,墙壁上的画Hang in there, Joan!别松劲!是简吗。It gets a little lonely, all these empty rooms,这会有点寂寞,这些空房间,just watching the hours tick by&只是看小时蜱&Please I know you&re in there,我知道你在里面,people are asking where you&ve been人们问你在哪里They say &have courage,他们说:&有勇气,and I&m trying to,我试图,I&m right out here for you, just let me in我就在这里为你,让我进去We only have each other,我们只有彼此,it&s just you and me, what are we gonna do?这只是你和我,我们能做什么?Do you want to build a snowman?你想建立一个雪人吗?&/pre&
回答时间: 14:09:50
&Frosty the snowman was a jolly happy soul&With a corn cop pipe and a button nose&And two eyes made out of coalFrosty the snowman is a fairy tale they say&He was made out of snow&But the children know how he came to life one day&There must of been some magic in&That ol' silk cap they found&For when they placed it on his head&He began to dance aroundFrosty the snowman was alive as he could be&And the children say he could laugh and play&Just the same as you and meFrosty the snowman knew the snow was hot that day&So he said lets run and have some fun before I melt away&Down to the village with a broom stick in his hand&Runnin' here and there all around the square&Sayin' catch me if you canHe led them down the streets of town&Right to the traffic cop&And he only paused a moment when he heard him holler stopFrosty the snowman&Had to hurry on his way&But he waved goodbye sayin' please don't cry&I'll be back again some day
回答时间: 09:33:20
&Do You Want to Build a Snowman?-Kristen Bell&Agatha LeeMonn&Katie LopezDo you want to build a snowman?Come on let&s go and play!I never see you anymore,come out the door,it&s like you&ve gone awayWe used to be best buddiesand now we&re not, I wish you would tell me whyDo you want to build a snowman?It doesn&t have to be a snowmanOkay, byeDo you want to build a snowman?Or ride our bike around the halls?I think some company is overdue,I started talking to, the pictures on the wallsHang in there, Joan!It gets a little lonely, all these empty rooms,just watching the hours tick by&Please I know you&re in there,people are asking where you&ve beenThey say &have courage,and I&m trying to,I&m right out here for you, just let me inWe only have each other,it&s just you and me, what are we gonna do?Do you want to build a snowman?
回答时间: 09:43:40
回答时间: 13:39:04
I never see you anymore,
come out the door,
Hang in there, Joan!
They say ‘have courage,
and I’m trying to,
We only have each other,
回答时间: 13:10:46
I never see you anymore,
come out the door,
Hang in there, Joan!
They say ‘have courage,
and I’m trying to,
We only have each other,
演唱:李潇潇
艾沙 (敲门)
你想不想堆个雪人
快跟我一起来
我很久没有见过你
你到底在不在
我们是最好姐妹
原因你要说出来
你想不想堆个雪人
是不是雪人一样可爱
这个手套能帮你
瞧,藏起来了
国王+艾沙:
别去施展它
你想不想堆个雪人
我骑车更加厉害
我想有些感情已过去
我对着墙上照片将话说出来(坚持住贞德!)
在每个大大房间孤单的等待
我只看到时钟摆
我好害怕,它越来越强了
恐惧只会让情况变得更糟,冷静下来
不!!!别碰我!!求你了,我不想伤害你。。。
两星期后见
你们一定要去么
你不会有事的,艾沙
(敲门)艾沙
我知道你还在
别人问你在哪里
他们让我学勇敢姿态
我在为你等待
我们只剩下彼此互相关爱
怎样面对未来
你想不想堆个雪人
回答时间: 10:38:04
考研直通车
英语四六级
商务英语/BEC
口语风暴课程
青春期问题
娱乐八卦吐槽
旗下成员公司 全国客服专线:400-676-3300 上海客服专线:021- 购卡咨询(上海):021-Copyright (C)
Inc. All rights reserved. 新东方在线 版权所有
京公安备110-1081940

我要回帖

更多关于 雪人的英文 的文章

随机推荐