扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
我的梦想,小学英语作文三十词左右
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
My dream is to become a doctor.As the whole world has its boundaries, limits and freedom coexist in our life. I don’t expect complete freedom, which is impossible. I simply have a dream that supports my life.I dream that one day, I could escape from the deep sea of thick schoolbooks and lead my own life. With my favorite fictions, I lie freely on the green grass, smelling the spring, listening to the wind singing, breathing the fresh and cool air and dissolve my soul in nature at last. Simple and short enjoyment can bring me great satisfaction.II have the belief that my ambition would come true. I am looking forward to some day coming when I am like a proud doctor , which can save people and change their life .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码精选my dream我的梦想-英语作文_英文写作翻译_无忧考网
精选my dream我的梦想-英语作文
16:19 来源:网络综合
写作翻译网权威发布精选my dream我的梦想-英语作文,更多精选my dream我的梦想-英语作文相关信息请访问英文写作翻译网。
My dream is to travel abroad and around the world a week because the world is so big, filled with many novelty.I want to go abroad because I want to know more places, more food and more friends, and I would like to turn the plane, although English village before going by plane simulation program, but still want to kind of like a hawk soar feelings in the sky. However, to go abroad requires a lot of expenses, so I decided to start now not spend money, and also save up petty, grow up, I want to make money, then go abroad together with the whole family.Proverb, "read a lot better than reading ten thousand books." To broaden their horizons, increase their knowledge around the world, I must move forward toward this goal.我的梦想是出国旅行并且环游世界一周,因为世界是如此的大,充满着许许多多新奇的事物。我想出国是因为我想认识更多地方、更多美食以及更多朋友,而且我很想又坐飞机,虽然之前去英语村有模拟搭飞机的程序,但是还是想要那种如同老鹰般翱翔在天空的感受。但是,要出国需要很多的费用, 所以,我现在决定开始不乱花钱了,零用也要存起来,长大以后,我更要努力赚钱,然后带着全家人一起出国。有言道“读万卷书不如行万里路。”到世界各地开阔视野,增长知识,我一定要朝着这个目标努力前进。我的梦想(教师)My Dream(Teacher)
我的梦想-我想成为一名老师
I want to be a teacher when I listen to my teacher carefully. I think I can be a teacher when I grow up. I can help many students learn things well. I can play with my students, too. So we are good friends. I want to be a doctor when I see many doctors save their patients. To be a doctor is really great. I think I can be a doctor when I grow up. Then I can help many people out of danger. I will be the happiest girl in the world. I want to be a reporter when I watch TV every evening. We can get lots of important information from them. They make the world smaller and also make us happy. I would like to be a reporter when I grow up. And I can learn a lot about China and the other countries around the world. I can meet many superstars as well. I have lots of dreams. I think my dreams can come true one day, because there’s an old saying “where there is a will, there is a way.”
当我认真听老师讲课的时候我想成为一名教师。我觉得当我长大后我可以成为一名教师。我可以帮助许多学生好好学习。我还可以和我的学生一起玩。所以我们是朋友。当我看到许多医生拯救病人时 我想成为一名医生。成为医生真的很棒。我觉得当我长大后我可以成为一名医生。然后我可以帮助很多人脱离危险。我将会是这个世界上最开心的女孩。当我每天晚上看电视的时候我想成为一名记者。我们可以从他们身上得到很多重要的信息。他们使世界变小,也使我们变得开心。我愿意成为一名记者当我长大后。然后我可以学习很多关于中国以及世界其他国家的东西。我还可以见到很多巨星。我有很多的梦想。我觉得我的梦想总有一天会成为现实的,因为有句谚语说“有志者事竟成”
邮&箱:邮箱格式:
密&码:密码范围在6~16位之间
确认密码:两次输入密码需一致
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
南宁博大高科计算机有限公司 版权所有扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
我的梦想英语作文 (3分钟)只要结尾就行了,前边已经写了
索马里糖糖290
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
I know that if I want my dream to come ture,I need work hard.In a word,whatever my dream is,i should try my best to realize it.看看,可行吗?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置: →
我的英语教师梦想
  每个人都有梦想。在我的心里也有一个梦想,它就好像一颗种子,在我心里深深地扎根、发芽&&
  我的梦想就是当一名英语教师,当一名像疯狂英语家李阳一样的英语教师。自从上了小学后,我便越发喜欢上英语,尤其是喜欢这科的作文课,就这样,作文让我发现了梦想这颗种子。
  上了一年级以后,我渐渐地领会了英语的魅力。上课,我仔细地听老师讲每一个词组。课下,我看英语书,领会英语的神奇,去积累句子的精华,让我的英语知识更丰富。
  在我这四年的学习中,我发现我最喜欢的就是阅读英语文章,摘抄好词好句。尤其是胡敏的英语文章作品,最吸引我目光的是书上那所描述的令我感到惊奇、陌生而又新鲜的英语世界。因为英语能把我带进一个我从未来过的新奇世界,一切都让我感到像是走进了外语王国。想象未来的故事,想象美国里那一个个小成员的故事,想象主人的用具怎样帮助主人改掉坏习惯,这些幻想便接二连三变成了英语作文&&从此,我爱上了英语。让我想到自己也能成为像李阳一样的英语教师。
  英语,让我懂得什么叫梦想,总之在我心里,梦想这颗种子渐渐发芽了&&
  参赛年龄组别:B组
  作者姓名:陈颖欣
  性别:女
  学校:广州市番禺区石楼镇赤岗小学
  班级:五年(1)班
  指导老师:梁少欢
看了《我的英语教师梦想》的同学还看了:
有什么感想,您也来说说吧!
精彩评论:(0条)

我要回帖

更多关于 东莞梦想英语作文 的文章