worldcraft the worldhd怎么玩

尚无分享截图
World Craft HD 的评论&&
暂无点评,!
喜欢TA的人常去的小组
订阅World Craft HD的评论:to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: Robocraft
Genre: , , , , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 8 Jul, 2014
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&Robocraft has been built with a dedicated community of Robocrafters from the very beginning. It's first release was in April 2013 and had no multiplayer and no combat. From that point and to now the game has grown to it's full MMO state and whilst we still call it a 'Live Alpha' you will find it a very polished and fully featured experience.&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&Freejam are now plotting a path to Full Release with an aim to be fully release by early 2016.&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&Whilst users accounts will never be reset - so what you earn in game now you will always keep - the Full Release of Robocraft will contain a number of additional key core features, specifically Clans (inc. Clan Battles), Rank (inc. Ranked Battles), more game modes, Coloring your Robot, a PVE mode and translation into many languages.&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&We call it 'Early Alpha' but we expect you to find it as polished and fully featured as most 'Beta' releases.&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&No, Robocraft will always be Free-to-play and our prices won't change as a result of shifting from Early Access to a full release in future.&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&Freejam (the developer of Robocraft) has community in it's blood. The word Freejam is a combination of 'Free' and 'Jam' where 'Free' shows our dedication to keeping Robocraft always Free and 'Jam' stands for 'Jamming'. We like to think of Robocraft as a game that has been built from the ground up with the community and 'Jamming' with the community is ingrained in everything we do.&
Play Robocraft
Free to Play
Recommended By Curators
"Not Pay to Win but it still sells premium currency which can be a turn off to some people, with enough modes to provide variety for hours of fun."
Recent updates
14 January
After almost half a year, Robostream is back, this time featuring Ric, The Art Director!
And as a special special guest, we’ll have Robocraft moderator Jac733 coming down to play the game while Ric is interviewed!
The stream will be live for one hour as per usual and player interaction is advised!
The stream can be found here:
14 January
The Aeroflak Update is live now!
The Aeroflak is an awesome weapon and this update comes with many improvements and bug fixes. But this is also the first update that has greatly benefited from the changes in Phase 1! Ordinarily we would have needed to create 11 versions of the Aeroflak, 11 versions of its textures and taken far longer to get it in game.
We look forward to bringing you many more weapons and components in the future so you can experience far more epic encounters in Robocraft!
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
About This Game
Build insane Robot Battle Vehicles that drive, hover, add weapons from the future and jump in the driving seat as you take them into battle in a team based Free-to-Win action game.
BUILD - A futuristic robo vehicle from Cubes, add Wheels, Thrusters, Wings, Legs, Tank Tracks, Rail Cannons and Plasma Launchers
DRIVE - Jump in the Pilot seat of your Robot and drive it into battle in Jet Cars, Tanks, Flying Warships, anything you can dream up
FIGHT - Battle online in massively multiplayer mayhem against players from all over the world
- Over 200 cubes and components to collect and combine to make a million different Robot designs
- Watch as your enemy's Robot breaks apart cube by cube as you destroy them with powerful weaponry
- Auto-repair your Robot and head into battle again gradually building your resources to make your Robots more powerful
- Invite Friends and chat in game
- Form Platoons and battle on the same team
- Save your Robots in the Garage to the cloud
- Access your game account from any PC anywhere via Robocloud
- Free-To-Win, everything required to get to the very top of the tree in Robocraft can be gained for free
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: Intel dual core or better with SSE2 support or equivilent AMD family
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Shader Model 3.0 Compatible GPU, DirectX 9.0c
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 1 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible
Additional Notes: Min resolution
Recommended:
Minimum:
Graphics: Shader Model 3.0 Compatible GPU
Minimum:
Graphics: Shader Model 3.0 Compatible GPU
Robocraft 'Terms of Service'
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
12 people found this review funny
296.0 hrs on record
Early Access Review
If you asked me ANY Time last year or even earlier this year i would've said this is by far my favorite game, they removed teirs, they removed the pilot seat, they screw up the tech web so you're stuck with a tech pole, not even a tree. You used to be able to pick what things you wanted more than others, if you didn't want helium, you didn't need helium, they could care less. Now you get helium regardless of what you want.That was just a scratch of what this review is. Now i will explain why each of those things was important.-The pilot seat- This used to be what you had to protect, you had to deal with the weight of it, engineer creative ways you could protect it from being damaged, now thats removed, what is there to protect? Guns? Wheels? Blocks?-Teirs- This was the &Leveling up&. It was implemented a way i loved, you upgrade your blocks and guns, so that would count towards your new teir, as soon as you had enough of htose blocks and guns your teir would go up, now it's a level thing, A little to confusing to under stand as well. I belive as you hit marks you get new items.Along with the removal of teirs came the removal of teired items, now it is a weird one item thing, where some guns get better as the price goes up? And are stupidly expensive.-&Tech tree&- The tech web, yes at one point is was a tech web, now you get one item after the other, so you are forced on the items you get one after another. You used to be able to pick and choose what YOU wanted, they had tech points you earned and with those you evolved your tech web, and you would get to choose what item you wanted, although eventually you would need to get the rest but you could get the stuff you wanted way before them. Now you are stuck with the spiral tech pole.
If they revert this stuff it will become my favorite game, but now, it's just not even fun to play. It's pointless, and dumbed down. It used to take skill, now you can spam blocks and actually still do decent. Out of my 50 games at the momment this dropped down from #1 to bottom 3 favorite games.
Was this review helpful?
9 people found this review funny
196.7 hrs on record
Early Access Review
They ruinied this game countless times.Time 1: Just got to T10. Pretty pleased with myself. Then freejam, the drugged up devs of robocraft, went ahead and scrapped the entire teir system! xD Luckily i was lvl 100 so i wasnt effected from loosing things.Time 2: The pricing of TX parts. Just extortionate prices. Basically if you didnt have premium, you would have to play 300+ hours saving up to get a mega robot. BS.Time 3: In a recent update, they scrapped ALL ARMOUR BLOCKS, all weapon teir names and removed half of them. They made this dumb looking paint THING which makes blocks stupid colours. They added the portal gun which you know use to place blocks. The blocks are all the same now, but are they? I dont even know xD, because this update is so dumb that we dont even know if the higher tier (when there was a teir) weapons do the same amount of damage to the blocks depending on the robot ranking? They also removed the pilot seat, which is the main thing you protect in robocraft, which is one of the challanges of making a robot...Basically, over the past year or so, FreeJam has ruined their game. Since they got that indie game of the year award, they just went downhill... I kind of wish they hadnt gotten that award, as I feel it boosted them to go a bit crazy on their game. We didnt know if the changes would be crazy stupid, or crazy good, but i guess thats the unpredictability surrounding freejam.....So it was a good game, but that was before the updates came out.... So from then I just played Team Fortress 2, a MUCH
better game, and free too, for 700 hours xD.
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
789.3 hrs on record
Early Access Review
I loved this game when I first played it, but it has gone down hill lately with the newest update &Full Spectrum Combat&.There are a number of game ending glitches and exploits that have started every since the new update, more than I can even think of to list, but here is what I can think of off the top of my head...Late game spawns, controls freezing up in combat, tesla clipping onto bridges and tower shields, no more cubes with different weight, not enough nonpremiem colors, parts are too expensive, not enough single player activities, server issues, NO MORE EJECTOR SEATS, hard to tell allies from enemies if allies are painted red and\or enemies are painted blue, unfare exploits, parts missing in combat, lag, no safe spawning, no explaination on how different shaped cubes effect damage taken, needs more missiles, and the mirror toggle doesnt stay locked after testing your robot.
Was this review helpful?
154.5 hrs on record
Early Access Review
So you might have read a bunch of reviews already about how freejam messed up the game and have continued to downgrade this game. And you also might be turned off because a lot of those review are by people who played this game A LOT. Well they're all right. I used to play this game whenever I didn't have a enw game to play, because it was consistantly fun. Sometimes i'd get burned out but then i'd come back because the only limit to what you could build was pretty much what you thought up. New ideas, more gameplay. But now it's nothing like it used to be. I'll list quickly the reasons for my dissatisfaction.First - No more tier system, everything is linear.Second - They took away the pilot seat (the core of the robot) and just say that if you drop below 25% hp you die.Third - They killed off healers, if you can hide for 10 seconds without shooting, you auto heal almost immediatley, so healers are irrelevant.Fourth - They changed cubes without compensation (of which i should have gotten a lot) and completly ruined my favorite bot because of the change in cubesFifth - To go with the auto healing, there is now this one type of bot that takes forever to kill, but never stops moving. In other words, it attacks, flys away, gets full health and attacks again. It's just so annoying that i quit the game after seeing 5 on the other team.sixth - It's just not the game that they had origionally gotten known for, and they continue to degrade it. Conclusion - If you want to play this game and form your own opinion go for it. just know that it is a HUGE grind with littel reward now, and they might decide they don't like stuff and junk it so don't get attached.P.S. Just in case someone is reading this thinking &o he just doesn't want to make new things and keep up with the game& that's not true. I have loved that they updated their game, but this specific update is terrible. It made the game basic and boring, from both a builders and a shooters point of view.
Was this review helpful?
31.7 hrs on record
Early Access Review
i have played hours, days, weeks, and it was to much fun to stop it was so adictive but sinse updates came some of the updates wer pretty cool but with this update it broke my heart they have ruined EVERYTHING i do not recommend playing it now its not fun anymore and i dont see a point in playing it anymore first i rate freaking 11/10 now i rate -2342/10 :(R.I.P My Good Old Friend Robocraft
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 craft the world 的文章

随机推荐